• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace

Facility is out
Press start and see what's up
For another hacks out now you don't give a f-ck
You thought he amazed you
But you're out of luck
He can do the same thing every single time

I say

Mewtwo da bess
Mewtwo da bess
Mewtwo da bess
Mewtwo da bess
Now
This stage you're gonna get
Stage hackers will get
You know I'm gonna get
Everyone will get
I say Mewtwo da bess

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'm actually not hyped about facility at all. i mean, its a very well done stage and the attention to detail is amazing, but the concept doesn't give me a boner like it seems to be doing to everyone else...

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Well, I'm actually waiting for this since he posted the first pic.

Perfect Dark and 007 Goldeneye are the best FPS games I ever played, and the main reason why I still play N64 nowadays, even with Virtual Console existing.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
i'm actually not hyped about facility at all. i mean, its a very well done stage and the attention to detail is amazing, but the concept doesn't give me a boner like it seems to be doing to everyone else...
I'm with this. Yes, it is a nearly flawless recreation of a N64 level that's great from an artistic standpoint, but like most stages that people are making these days, it's not very practical for fighting on.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I'm with this. Yes, it is a nearly flawless recreation of a N64 level that's great from an artistic standpoint, but like most stages that people are making these days, it's not very practical for fighting on.
Agreed. Some people try to make stages a little too accurate and not entirely playable, not that I'm saying the Facility stage isn't playable (I can't judge it because I haven't tried it).

Mit

Smash Ace
I wholly plan on using Facility for just a dumb crazy fight stage, just like Temple. Where does everyone go in a 4-player fight in Temple? Straight to the bottom section with the ceiling, so that you live forever.

I can see the same thing happening on Facility, only even crazier :p

That, and bad*** Goldeneye music.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
This time I wanted to make a stage that is really difficult to make playable as a brawl stage, and I didn't pretend to make it as a practical stage because of this. So I tried to make it as accurate as possible and make it have a fitting gameplay to it, even being hard to play on. Because of this, many people won't like it, but I just make stages for fun, and I share them for those who may want them. There are many types of players and some of those who loved the old N64 games will download them anyway.

My next stages will be some requests or fixes of stages, mine or not. Then, I will focus on FoD, a stage that needs to be resumed now.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
@Matteron:

demonboy seems to have beaten you to it. plus, he animated the water (however, he failed to include enemies).

yours needs a moving birdo that you can stand on and the flying carpet-bird.

Matteron

Smash Ace
well, not to say you shouldn't do it. if you really want to make your own you should go ahead and make it.
Then I will!
I've already spent time on it, so why not finish, also is there a download link for that, I want to figure out how he animated the water.

P.S. I'm not going to steal anything from it

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, whatever happened to that Ganon's Ship stage project we were working on? I was EXTREMELY hyped for it....

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My next stages will be some requests or fixes of stages, mine or not. Then, I will focus on FoD, a stage that needs to be resumed now.
KJ64 and Fountain of Dreams are the stages I'm looking forward to most :)

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice

I'm halfway-done with all the collision data on this stage. Now to make the camera scroll along the stage similar to Mushroomy Kingdom.

EDIT: There is something I could use help with. Does anyone have any idea how to get the wind effect from Pokemon Stadium 2? This stage could really use it.
^ It was that kind of Subspace Gunship; moving stage. I reviewed Xigger's posts and topics, and non for his topic are to be found. Weird...

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Supposed to look like this:

Looks like this:

In game, it doesn't apply the textures to the models and instead uses miscellaneous textures from the match. Download. Any help?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Haven't looked at it but...

Reimport the textures that are wrong in RGB5A3 mode and change each texture pallete to False. That might do it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
he was fixing KTH's KJ64. it wasn't his original creation.
That's true, but I'm planning on making my own version of KJ64 from scratch. I posted my plans before KTH started his, and me fixing his is a coincidence, I'm not using anything in KTH's version when I'm making mine. Of course, as there will be a good version out (KTH's), I'm not planning on making mine soon.

I hope having KTH's fixed in the next days.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Good eye, AMKalmar. The picture Peach is on was taken before I had repositioned the island. I just thought it looked too cool to be scraped, and that no one would notice. xD

@Shadic, that beach was ripped from Tales Of Symphonia, if I recall correctly, and modified and retextured by me.

EDIT:

:falcon: HYESS!!!

Top Bottom