• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
^ True, that's how I ripped Joanna Dark's face texture straight from the game

(even though that was kinda pointless, as you can't exactly tell when it's over ZSS face lol)

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
So, its fine if that ship has been done before, but it only worked over Online training room. so it was rather useless. cause i've never used such annoying codes. well atleast until riivolution came out. so i am hoping he's going to put it over the other starfox stage.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Loooking goood! So want the release.
Also, gonna be hilarious and still awesome to see.

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, starting on my new project.

I know the textures suck, but all I had was a picture of the stage to work with. Could someone get me a dump of the textures? Also, yes that is the pineapple from the bikini bottom stage vishugetka made, couldn't find a better model.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Hey guys, starting on my new project.
-bigpic...
I know the textures suck, but all I had was a picture of the stage to work with. Could someone get me a dump of the textures? Also, yes that is the pineapple from the bikini bottom stage vishugetka made, couldn't find a better model.
Are you making Great Bay?

Xigger

Smash Lord
WOO HOO. subspace cannon ftw. i cant wait for this to be released.
You know, I was planning on importing some lasers from Corneria or Lylat Cruise for this stage. I might even rip the laser explosion sound from the SSE cutscene :psycho:

So, its fine if that ship has been done before, but it only worked over Online training room. so it was rather useless. cause i've never used such annoying codes. well atleast until riivolution came out. so i am hoping he's going to put it over the other starfox stage.
Actually, I've been putting all of my stages over FD since it's easy, but it can be ported to any stage just as easy. I plan on having it available on Online Training as well to go with Phantom Wings Roster Expansion

dude, subspace ship has been done before...:ohwell:
Yes, I've seen the other subspace ship. I didn't like how it was shrunk down similar to the Corneria stage, so I chose to do my own. This one is closer to its actual size, will scroll along the entire ship similar to the mushroomy kingdom, and be just plain awesomer. :)

EDIT: I'm hoping someone will retexture this as well.... There's massive amounts of textures, but they don't seem to fit just right :ohwell:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If you're making Great Bay, consider using that stage background I pointed out a while ago.

It was one of those Tales of Symphonia imports that someone did a while ago. Check BrawlVault for it.

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
That will be helpful to the stage. I'll go look for it.\
Edit:
Every time I try to make it the background, it gets an error message when I preview it in the collision editor.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Time's up.

Not quite finished, and the lighting is off, but you get the idea right???

Edit: OOh. I gotta use a different model for the BG. :/

GameWatching

Smash Ace
NectoMasterX :bigthumbu

i encourage you to it,
if you need vertex or something just PM me,

NOW GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS GOING WRONG :

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
NectoMasterX :bigthumbu

i encourage you to it,
if you need vertex or something just PM me,
I'm not giving up on this, I'm gonna stick with it till the end. Only has had one problem so far, can't get the ToS stage to work as the background. Don't know why, just messes up and gets an error message in the collision editor.:(

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Good job with those crystals, keep up the good work and never give up =)

GameWatching

Smash Ace
I'm not giving up on this, I'm gonna stick with it till the end. Only has had one problem so far, can't get the ToS stage to work as the background. Don't know why, just messes up and gets an error message in the collision editor.:(
don't worry,
you can make your own BG

EDIT :
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SCALE IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS AT LEAST 40 MDL0

and if i scale them i must reput them in the correct position ;_;
it's really hard...
i think that i m giving up...

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
@gamewatching
Yeah, but that one was perfect, and now I can't get it to work.:( But, Great bay must go on!!!!!!! I'll find a way to get it to work eventually.

Top Bottom