• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

Vandita

Smash Rookie
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm posting just for the sake of posting ^_^ Umm, what's up?! How you guys doin!? Sheik is really cool, and Marth, and other characters look really cool but I don't know how to use them yet like fox...or falco...or falcon O_o mainly cuz they're so FAST >_< Well okay then, I think I'll just stop now.... cya's =D

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
When and where? There is a small chance I would...Can I get a count for who all Is going to Hand Job 4? I know Sparrow and 18 spikes...aaron, chexr? darkroom sdm teflon?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
ok as far as i knew... nomek was planning on driving himself, me, yoshii, deepak, andy, and christine to HJ, now if yoshii is going with teflon, that means there's an open seat. we must straighten this out asap.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
well I can only go if I have a ride I hope teflons still going or maybe I could squeeze with you guys??? Im a pretty small person. only weigh like 138 lbs. I could also help for gas.
Chexr is not going but im pretty sure bluewolf is.

Eci4

Smash Ace
bluewolf and greenbunny are going last time I checked, and aaron, if Teflon isn't going, you sould check with greenbunny, I'm pretty sure he has room as I almost took a spot

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Aaron I don't have any room left in my car, it's going to be packed very tight as is. But hey if you really want to come, bring some bungi cords and we can strap you to the roof. Sorry man.

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
I know that we have room for 2 more people. Matt will be at the smashfest, so you can talk to him about it. It's his car.

I'm teaming with Tapion, but I know Matt still needs a teammate.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Man, I want to go to this so bad, but I think it's like 10 hours away...Sparrow, or anyone, how far is it away from st. paul? And who is all part of this MN crew? Hmm?:)

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
When me and Sparrow drove out there last time it was about four and a half hours, but we made a pit stop at River Falls to pick up that crew.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Zeus will be tagging along with Jeremy and I hopefully, it's still a toss up with him but he's off punishment though.

Also I got the papers to hold a tournament at the school, it will be in the cafeteria. I'll post more info later.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
****. Myself, Chop, and Crafty will not be able to make it to the fest on saturday. Sorry kids. We'll put the pwncakes in the freezer for next time.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be able to make it. Incidently, I'll be visiting UST for a tour of sorts on the 4th, so I should be getting out just as the fest starts.

*Edit* Didn't see D's post til after I posted. I'd have to agree with Eci4, try for a quick survey to get some interest. MOA's pretty well known, and with such a large venue open I wouldn't be surprised if we got some interest.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Disciple, maybe we could post a thread and see if there is interest out of state for a big MN tourney, and then you can get an idea from that... I know you gotta find out kinda quick if you are gonna get it rolling and all, but if people arent coming from out of state its not likely going to be so big you know...

MoMD, are you all in Buffalo> shibby, steve is up in Buffalo all the time..I declare some weekend we should have a Silver Lake/Buffalo crew battle

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Eci4, what is Buffalo>shibby....and who is steve? But no, I'm at st. johns right during the school year with 2 of our "crew mates." But in the summer and during winter or thanksgiving break would work very well. There are about 5 of us who are pretty good and willing to crew it up. Who all is in Silver Lake?

*Edit* I guess it turns out theres a possibility of Chop, me, and crafty going to the fest now. I'll thaw the pwncakes...

Eci4

Smash Ace
I'm the only one who goes to the boards... we have 4 people normally who are decent, 5 who have been to a fest or tourney... We also have a friend from buffalo (Aaron Naser) wo we started playing the game with... I don't think he got so good, but thats why we have ties to buffalo...

I just know Buffalo isn't too far from here because I know people around here that work in buffalo

also steve is steve swanson who I believe lived in buffalo for a while... I know he lived in Delano

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Eci4, what is Buffalo>shibby....and who is steve? But no, I'm at st. johns right during the school year with 2 of our "crew mates." But in the summer and during winter or thanksgiving break would work very well. There are about 5 of us who are pretty good and willing to crew it up. Who all is in Silver Lake?

*Edit* I guess it turns out theres a possibility of Chop, me, and crafty going to the fest now. I'll thaw the pwncakes...
Are there blueberries on those pwncakes?

Top Bottom