• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Louis Metro Area General Discussion

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What the hell is pathways? And no one told me about it lol

:phone:

Pathways is a little tournament in Springfield that for some reason gets travelers occasionally.

The last Pathways actually had 36 entrants. iheavesmashbells, Iori, and Dart showed up, so the competition was pretty rough. There was also a fierce IC main, VTS, and some other competent players. It was a good tournament, overall, but I don't think one that big will happen ever again.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Pathways is a little tournament in Springfield that for some reason gets travelers occasionally.

The last Pathways actually had 36 entrants. iheavesmashbells, Iori, and Dart showed up, so the competition was pretty rough. There was also a fierce IC main, VTS, and some other competent players. It was a good tournament, overall, but I don't think one that big will happen ever again.
yeah.... I wish I had a life again :(. Would be fun to get back into melee. Anyone playing this week late at night?

Roux

Smash Journeyman
what time are you guys all playing? I could probably come around 9ish if that's not too late =\
Don't know if you got my message earlier, it sent funky over my phone. We called it quits about 8:30, sorry man :( We'll catch ya next time. Check out the STL Melee facebook page too, if you're on FB.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Free to smash tomorrow for sure. Maybe tonight. Anyone up??

Binyan: good stuff on the set with SS! However, I feel like Peach is really your char. Hope I'm not the only one who thinks this!

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Free to smash tomorrow for sure. Maybe tonight. Anyone up??
I'll be off smash for the rest of the week. Probably not available for playing until next weekend or so. I'll be in touch.

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
tim (marth main but also plays fox) and i are gonna play some smash tonight at washu, head over if you're interested, pm if you need directions

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Tim and Fred. Nice meeting you guys and smashing.

we're thinking of playing tmw sometime at washU if anyone else is interested

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
I didn't know a regionals sub-forum even existed till a week ago, before that there wasn't much to say besides asking for advice.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
prolly me or bert would be down. also, thinking of going to the pathways tourney in springfield if it still happens.

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
I'll be there. I'm usually there unless I'm going out to eat or something and that's pretty rare.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
@Bert- I'm definitely going to the Bluff tournament. You're welcome to car pool with me.

@Leviathan- Darkatma currently resides in California now. He plans on moving back to StL if he can get a job in this area.

And everyone else- looks like you all smashed this weekend. No one called me though =(
Hellasadface

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Bert: the washU thing on Saturday didn't happen since the building was locked. We didn't forget about you. Or someone forgot about both of us .

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Hey, it's Leviathan! Bert talks about you like a legend.

I've been super busy, so no smash for me lately :( Just Risk on my iPhone at work... which sucks. The next 2 weeks I'll be traveling around MO, namely LOTO and Joplin for a couple nights each. I thought there may be an opportunity to meet at least one person I don't normally see. After that I should be able to play smash normally for a while.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Hey, it's Leviathan! Bert talks about you like a legend.

I've been super busy, so no smash for me lately :( Just Risk on my iPhone at work... which sucks. The next 2 weeks I'll be traveling around MO, namely LOTO and Joplin for a couple nights each. I thought there may be an opportunity to meet at least one person I don't normally see. After that I should be able to play smash normally for a while.
Eh I'm quite horribad lol, but I just wanted to play with as much of missouri as possible.

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
if anyone wants to come to washu we're playing tonight, need 1 more to make a fourth and we have 2 set ups so we can have 2 singles going

Top Bottom