• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
Alrighty guys i'm back!
i took one month off of any games, and the past few weeks practicing melee over and over again and i've grown a huge hatred towards computers lol
but i'm looking for the next smash gathering.
just need to know when and where and maybe a number to get directions if it's not at the normal metals house or genos.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
CAPTAIN FALCON vs BRAWL!!
Oh! The Brawl tier list has been updated! ....wait, WHAT?! Captain Falcon is STILL bottom tier?! You know that? SCREW tiers! Tiers can never judge the awesomeness that is Captain Falcon! He will take on EVERYONE to regain the respect he once had in his previous form! Come on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWfGVt99qU

Best Brawl machinima video evvvaaaarrrr

Cook

Smash Master
Sorry, dude. It was storming at the time that he was supposed to leave Kirksville to come get us. And now apparently he is also sick? I dunno, maybe we'll make it next week...

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I feel like crap, and it has only gotten worse.
I REGRET NOTHING.

And, yeah, we'll definitely see you next week (not next Tuesday).
We've got some tournament to win or something.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Kolby is a very irresistible man. I would be lying if I were to say that I myself had not succumbed to his bear-like features and lustful charm on more than one occasion.

Nicole, of course, has also fallen prey to his spell. A helpless victim, merely one of thousands, caught in the tightly woven web of sexuality that is Kolby.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
geno works forever!

Im going to the firebird tonight to see white rabbits.

Since I know smashers have no lives, I think that might be the funniest sentence posted in here since brawlpro went to randoms with happypants.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Stupidly awesome show last night at the firebird guys. Does anyone wanna come with jeff and us on Saturday to see a band? It's on Olive street I believe.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Hey, randoms is almost always open for a smash fest if he isnt busy. But we have come out across the river about 85-90% of the time

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
friday sounds great for anywhere i'm up to driving where ever.
where is Randoms place anyway?

Top Bottom