• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
lol I made my name like 4 years ago when I signed up for Gamefaqs, I tried to drop the wrestler so it doesn't sound like im 7, but a lot of people on GFs and the Gears of War community knew my name, so idk Ive kinda dropped it to just Teh future (my XBL gamertag is Teeh Future LMAO) but I don't know why I added the wrestler back in when I signed up here. The worst was when I first signed up for xbox live and I somehow managed to make my name Futurewrester. Yes, I forgot the "L".

yeah Milk that sounds awesome, I didn't know you have a cap. card though, do you have a youtube account?

Legan you better show up to metals tonight, our falco ftilt vs falcon melee match is definitely happening.

My falcon in Brawl is aaamazing, Will im claiming mah title of falcon mastah tonight.
Yeah I have a Youtube account, it's Leavant.
I don't have it yet, my dad just ordered it yesterday.
Falco's ftilt beats all.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol i made the music from the Culex battle in Mario RPG on that thing...i just dont know how to upload it onto youtube =\

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Oh no.

What have you done?

Random will be showing up any minute now...

HIDE!

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I never played around with it personally, but I have seen some amazing videos.
Especially when someone made "What Is Love?" on it.

P.S. MMM, do you have a computer at your house? Cause the capture card I'm getting, unless I can record from it like everything else, I think you play games off your computer monitor and can record from that, but I will see once I get it.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Why the heck am I not playing a Pikachu or Peach in Brawl right now?

Universe am fail.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
sry yall i've been out of touch

to zig
OF COURSE I WOULD PLAY if you picked me up!

sry binyan i can't play you till next year.. get better at that tourney LOL

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Zig, Random, Deku, Bpro, Legan and anyone else I really wanna play some melee tomorrow, would any of you guys be willing to come to our place and smash on Friday? Bozz and I might even be able to pick someone up if they REALLY need a ride. Well except Random he lives to faraway ;)

MuBa

Smash Lord
Zig, Random, Deku, Bpro, Legan and anyone else I really wanna play some melee tomorrow, would any of you guys be willing to come to our place and smash on Friday? Bozz and I might even be able to pick someone up if they REALLY need a ride. Well except Random he lives to faraway ;)
I believe you guys live in Chesterfield (Near Chesterfield Mall where Highway 64 is around Clarkson/Olive). If you do then I live barely 5 miles from ya. Also PM me the address.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
where is smash this friday? We need to have a huge get together, guys. I wanna get my rust off and play my hometown crew again in both games

Legan

Smash Lord
Dude cant anyone at Wash U host tonight? I wanna pick up zig bug driving 51minutes there and back and driving another 40min to chesterfield seems a little too much.

Top Bottom