• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

SamDvds

Smash Ace
k. geno said after 3 so i will try to be there at like 3:15 or 3:30 and btw i am teh master at SC2 muahahaha

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I'll be there around 4-5 (thats when i get back from school, and i'm not 100% on directions) so don't leave lol

and it would be cool to fight you in SC2, i can't find anyone to play in that game here so i just stop playing it at times =/
btw: i played you in doubles last time, john = but i suck in doubles
k cya tomorrow:)

EDIT: anyone wanna see the quality of my camera =P here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B8BgDKhhcg
don't pay attention to this, i took my time to edit and upload it cause i was bored and have no life yet. this was my roy, therefore the video sux, just look at the quality if you want i guess...

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I doubt random will be comming. :(

We are gonna need set ups. Also I have a good camera but I dont have the wire you need to upload videos onto the computer. I would bring your camera anyway though, we'll prolly just end up using that one.

and comming at 3 is fine. I was gonna take a nap first but id much rather be smashing.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Oh Geno, did you move in to your new place yet?

I was just wondering since you just held another smashfest and was wondering if it was at your new or old place.

Hope you all had a good time.

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
Bah, I wish I would have known... I definitely would have made it to this (or tried to). Sorry I haven't really been showing up to anything in the last few months, I really haven't been playing too well. But alas, I am back and flashier than ever! :laugh:

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yes, there are 2 here that are both better than me.. i can take matches on them but overall they have beaten me in the sets.

last time we played one of them beat my marth with GaW and then the other beat my fox with captain falcon... it was brutal

they mindgamed me so hard my head hurt

then there are a lot of people almost as good as me, we play about once a week adn we get from 10-20 ppl

ill show you guys the vids later

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hah yeah aob's dk is too good... but i can beat it with lots of my characters

mainly aob plays puff against me hahah

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
bump

oh, and Massive quit Smash yesterday after I beat him with Falco several times in a row

Wow, that's like the third person I've caused to quit smash, at least temporarily...

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna play this weekend? doubtful i can have ppl over to my apt, but would like to smash sometime before st. peters.

and fred i still have your controller.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
false alarm, massive and I played yesterday....yeah....

Anyways, I do want my controller back, but I won't be in town til the tourney (maybe)

are you going?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
so funny stories

i was walking home from class and this dude came up to me and he was like "hey do you play smash" which i replied "YES I LOVE SMASH!" and he said "yeah i know you! youre dekuschrub you won a tourney at SIUE!" and i was like "F YUS IM SO FAMOUS YEYUHZZ" hahah it was pretty funny. then i ***** his ganon good times

also
i was talking to this guy in my chemistry lab and he was like OMG I CANT WAIT UNTIL BRAWL COMES OUT I AM SO GOOD AT MELEE

then i replied "really!? ME TOO! i love melee"
then he said "yeah ive been to tournaments and ive won a couple in my hometown (which i think was Peoria IL) ive even played like the best guy in the nation"
i was like "huh.. who was that"
and he was like "KAMIKAZE FALCO OMG HES SO GOOD"
i am still hoping he didnt actually think kamikaze falco was the best player in the nation, but he seemed kinda serious...

sooo what are you guys up to? that St. Peter's tourney or w/e it is?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
So Deku did you tell the Chem guy to go to the Eureka tourney to show off his Melee skillz?

Is there any housing for the Eureka tourney this Saturday? Geno...?

Soma

Smash Journeyman
Well, since I had some stuff come up I won't in town this weekend, but next week I have a fall break so I'll be in town on the 17 through the 21 so if anyone wants to play just give me call or something. 314 954 2258

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I have the SGaB crew battle in wmv format.

Will someone PLEASE take it from me, split it in two parts, and also take out a couple of matches for youtube? Windows Movie Maker refuses to work for me :(

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
Back again.

All of my friends have pretty much quit smash because of pre-Brawl depression. "Whats the point of Melee anymore, Brawls gonna be out soon." Except of course for Seth...who thinks that everyone here loves flame wars and takes the game too seriously. He also has freaky mind games that work 1000x better against me than anyone else, so I don't like to play him.

Now that thats out of my system, I'm up for any tourney anytime. d -_- d

Top Bottom