• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Will, thought of you:

http://www.christianmingle.com/

And when I went to the site, WOT said:

I saw a commercial for this while I was watching a movie on Lifetime and basically came up every commercial break.
My favorite part is "child safety unsatisfactory", lmao!

Nope, I would like to though
You missed out! It's easily the best MK ditto I've seen in recent memory. Luckily:

[yt]R2ir8LiIa28[/yt]

Yeah, I watched it live, it was super fun to watch.
Indeed!

Man, all of this great tournament footage lately has me on a Brawl kick. Did anyone see DEHF vs TKD? Amazing!

[yt]zz2wepCpeMI[/yt]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My favorite part is "child safety unsatisfactory", lmao!

You missed out! It's easily the best MK ditto I've seen in recent memory. Luckily:

[yt]R2ir8LiIa28[/yt]

Indeed!

Man, all of this great tournament footage lately has me on a Brawl kick. Did anyone see DEHF vs TKD? Amazing!

[yt]zz2wepCpeMI[/yt]

Those mk dittos were awesome lol.

These are my favorite mk dittos skill-wise:

[yt]DmMfqt9j-t4[/yt]

And man, idk about lucas being better than ness after watching this lmao:

[yt]gsjtL93R9os[/yt]

MetalMusicMan

I'm not seeing it. Great set though, FOW is amazing. I still think Lucas is better, though. All Ness really has on him is his grab, but Lucas can do everything else just as good or better-- he's so much more versatile.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Since you're on a Brawl kick, Will, you should start hosting again! :)
Also, FOW is so effing good. Loved watching that set vs DEHF.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

In all seriousness, though, it'd be really cool if someone started hosting again. I really need to get out of the house more. :ohwell:

MetalMusicMan

To everyone who said that the 3DS cross platform thing with the new Smash game "would just be trophies or something", I TOLD YOU SO. If the Wii U's stupid controller wasn't bad enough, the new Smash game is going to be cross compatible with the 3DS and it's going to be *** because of it.

New Smash game is going to be terrible. Wii U is going to be terrible. Called it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321642

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Jumping to conclusions a little, aren't you? I really doubt it'll be one of those "one game for the price of two" deals. They'll probably be standalone games in their own right, but with the ability to do extra things when they interact together. Kind of like a cross between the Mario Golf/Tennis games and Pokemon Stadium.

Osric

Smash Rookie
I'm approaching it pessimistically. That way, it'll either meet my expectations or I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Until then, though, I'll be playing Brawl Minus and Project M. So much more fun than regular Brawl.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Does that mean Rauleens keys are disappearing forever? :(

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I need to get re-acquainted with everyone else again.

...Uh, first of all, who else lives around north county?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really love the new tier list :D
I like it a lot as well :). Don't agree with some positions(but I mean..no one will agree with every place lol that's impossible) but I like the way it was done this time around.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
jokers this weekend if any of you plan on coming :x
Mk banned? If so then meh :/. Probably not going to any mk banned tournaments ever again lol.

BPx

Smash Lord
Mk banned? If so then meh :/. Probably not going to any mk banned tournaments ever again lol.
I'm pretty upset its mk banned... after this I'm going to talk to him about it, because i want to start using my MK in tourney as well... :( just wanted to see u guys, maybe we can come to a dope next month(schedule one when nicole is here)?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm pretty upset its mk banned... after this I'm going to talk to him about it, because i want to start using my MK in tourney as well... :( just wanted to see u guys, maybe we can come to a dope next month(schedule one when nicole is here)?
Hopefully!!!!! Would be awesome.

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeehaw. i'll try to have you guys over afterwards too...or someone should throw a party or something after the tournament. don't know if my parents will have their house or be watching the house for the rich people...

Top Bottom