• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen and I are going.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
When is kahoka? I know my niece's baptism is coming up so I am not allowed to miss that. I really wanna come at least on saturday night after my class to hang out with you guys... I miss you guys.

Teh Future

Smash Master
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevens!

i wud do a brawlbq but 2 people wud show up so w/e

also fish are aaamazing pal :]

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I should be going-- I'm not sure if I'll stay for the crazy drunk fest but I'm probably coming and teaming with Joker.

PS...

Awwwww yyyeeeaaaahhhh Oni, get up in dat C. Viper ***.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I just wanted to see if anyone from the St. Louis area would be interested in coming to a brawl tournament down in Rolla sometime in November. We haven't decided on a date yet.
It's about 88 miles from St. Louis, and would be hosted at S&T University along with a Melee tournament running at the same time.

There WILL be a guaranteed $50-100 Pot that I'm donating for Brawl singles ONLY.
We could do either $5/10 single entry and $10 per team for doubles.
I could also do random doubles w/ prizes if wanted.
I would take into consideration what you would want the prices to be , if you were interested since you would be coming from afar.

Just wanted to ask! :) Thanks.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Also Will what characters do you play as in AE and why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 while buns are in 8?
Clearly those are amounts that can be eaten in a reasonable amount of time, while stilling being large enough that when buying one to cover the leftovers of the other would produce the highest amount of re-buys of both. IE when you buy 8 more buns to cover the left over 2 hot dogs you feel compelled to buy more dogs to get the use out of the buns which results in 4 re-buys of hot dogs and 5 of buns. This way you will almost always buy that many of both just because you wanted a couple of dogs.

All of this is BS that I made up when I was in grade school and I too watched that episode of animaniacs. It's all crap but it blew the other 4th graders minds.

Cook

Smash Master
I think we will mostly likely be taking two cars, so there will PROBABLY be room. As of right now I think there are 8 people planning on going. I would LIKE to be able to bring a TV or two, but if Rauleen plans on driving her car then that should be possible. Or if there's a TV that can fit in a trunk.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think rauleen and i were planning on just going with todd and maura, so we dont have to drive rauleens car again.

Cook

Smash Master
Ok, so Todd, Rauleen, Girl Todd, and Jordan are driving one car and not leaving until Saturday morning.

That leaves me, Will, David, Reflex, maybe Fuujin, and maybe Thugz. Personally, I would like to take two cars, that way we can bring some TVs, too. I can drive one car. Will or David, do either of you guys mind driving? I'm being a little presumptuous, but Will always says he doesn't mind driving! Also, does someone want to host a Smashfest Thursday night (Todd can't)? Anyway, I was planning on leaving Stl at like 1 or 2 on Friday. This ok???

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Ok, so Todd, Rauleen, Girl Todd, and Jordan are driving one car and not leaving until Saturday morning.

That leaves me, Will, David, Reflex, maybe Fuujin, and maybe Thugz. Personally, I would like to take two cars, that way we can bring some TVs, too. I can drive one car. Will or David, do either of you guys mind driving? I'm being a little presumptuous, but Will always says he doesn't mind driving! Also, does someone want to host a Smashfest Thursday night (Todd can't)? Anyway, I was planning on leaving Stl at like 1 or 2 on Friday. This ok???
We might come up Friday night. I need to talk to Jordan and Rauleen to figure out the details about everything etc. We are probably bringing Jordan's TV, too.

Teh Future

Smash Master
im guessing will is driving, idk if i am going to yet. id like to have someone ride with me, that way i wont be lonely and can bring 2 tvs also

MetalMusicMan

I'm planning on leaving early Saturday morning, I thought everyone else was riding with Rauleen? If someone wants to ride w/ me that's fine but I am only planning to stay for Saturday. Text meh or something.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We arent taking rauleens car.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm planning on leaving early Saturday morning, I thought everyone else was riding with Rauleen? If someone wants to ride w/ me that's fine but I am only planning to stay for Saturday. Text meh or something.
I thought FAE just called me and asked me for a ride because you couldn't take him?

Radium88

Smash Lord
I thought FAE just called me and asked me for a ride because you couldn't take him?
He called me and told him to call you because you were the one driving. He said something about he has a soccer game. I am guessing he wanted to leave earlier? I don't know anymore.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
He called me and told him to call you because you were the one driving. He said something about he has a soccer game. I am guessing he wanted to leave earlier? I don't know anymore.
No, he has a soccer game at 7 then is coming straight to my house. He will be there before you even get off work, so it works out fine.

MetalMusicMan

Will, are you planning on any more Smashfests, or are you done with that chit?
Pretty sure I'm done. Not saying I won't ever do one again, but hosting Brawl regularly is over for me, I think. We had a good run :)

If anyone wants to join for Street Fighter when I play that with Seth/Kevin/Kolby let me know. If you have no idea how to play that game as always I will teach you :)

Edit -- nice fish avatar, David. lol

Cook

Smash Master
Oh, I just meant are you doing ANY any more. I kinda figured you were done with weekly ones or whatever.

Top Bottom