• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Alright, Heog sounds like a plan. I'll see ya tomorrow then.

I need a partner too,

unless carl wants to do Team Fire Emblem again :p

I made this kuz I thought that it would turn out to be awesome

it did
Kso, I posted like 2 days ago about how either burrito or myself were going to need a partner. No one really said anything, so... I'm planning on teaming with Heog. We can plan on next time if you want.

And ya, the banner is top of the line!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sweet pic KSO, but I already planned on teaming with Maus.

Where are doing "Princesses who press down B when scared" (double Zelda).

Prolly some double Samus and CFalcon action too.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Sweet pic KSO, but I already planned on teaming with Maus.

Where are doing "Princesses who press down B when scared" (double Zelda).

Prolly some double Samus and CFalcon action too.
lawl i need a partner

i play falco. i'm good at doing damage and keeping people busy, but i'm not so good at killing

goosefactor

Smash Lord
lawl i need a partner

i play falco. i'm good at doing damage and keeping people busy, but i'm not so good at killing
LOL! That's some funny stuff. You guys seem to always give Kirkq a hard time with that post.

If something falls through with Heog, I'll be sure to partner with ya. If your don't have anyone when doubles start, we can be sure to work SOMETHING out. The last thing I want is for you to not participate just because there's an odd number of people playing.

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL! That's some funny stuff. You guys seem to always give Kirkq a hard time with that post.

If something falls through with Heog, I'll be sure to partner with ya. If your don't have anyone when doubles start, we can be sure to work SOMETHING out. The last thing I want is for you to not participate just because there's an odd number of people playing.

I'll team with puma if need be. I always seem to play well on a team with a peach player.

however, due to the late notification of today's tourney, there may be a chance that he doesn't even know that there will be one today

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman

I'll team with puma if need be. I always seem to play well on a team with a peach player.

however, due to the late notification of today's tourney, there may be a chance that he doesn't even know that there will be one today
i played smash with puma on thursday and he and his roommate were gunna be there

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Just letting everyone know that I had a lot of fun at the tournament.

KSO- Wow, playing teams with you was...an adventure alright. Seriously though, it was fun teaming with you.

NJzFinest- Finally, we got you play a couple friendlies. They were fun, but we gotta make sure to do more next time. Nice job winning teams. So your DK doesn't like Jiggles. Hmm...very interesting...

Lavos- What's up, man? Why don't you ever play teams? If you want, we can team up next time, Ok? Just let me know if you want to.

Dracofox- If you ever try to pull another 4 stock on me I'll be PISSED. That gay battle aside, our matches were close and fun.

CunningKitsune- As always, thanks for running the tournament. I'm glad you decided to play more friendlies this time around. I can always count on you for making me have such a low ego in this game. Whenever I feel like I'm getting the hang of the game and that my skills are making some headway, I can always count on you to make my self-esteem hit rock bottom. And for that, I am greatful.

Maus- Good job on winning doubles. I guess that paper cut didn't bring you down, eh? Nice Sheik ditto we had. We need more friendlies next time though. Oh, and next time you go to a fastfood restaurant, promise me you'll wear a bib, okay?

Heog- It was cool that you were able to show up today. It was nice playing with you. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we hope you come to the next tournament.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Great matches today guys! I got a ton of good games with a lot of people.

LOL @ Draco vs. Goose Marth dittos

*Hint*
Goose is the dog being thrown
*Hint*

Draco, don't you lie to me. Your spacing is just fine. I have much to learn about Marth.

@ Carl

MMMMIIIIINNNDDDDGAAAAAAMMEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... uhh....

These are just too good not to post.

WAIT!

@ Carl/Maus
We are now part of the diversity club as declared by Kirkq. We need to make a crew and get Andre in for extra cultural diversity!

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
@ Carl/Maus
We are now part of the diversity club as declared by Kirkq. We need to make a crew and get Andre in for extra cultural diversity!
hahaha for sure! I might be super rusty though i havent played smash since december 14th and prolly wont for another month or so T_T

Kadian

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, that was a lot of fun. Last week too. Unlike other tourneys I've been to in other dorms, I'm really impressed by the overall skill level. No scrubs, for real!

Puma - Good teaming with you. We were so close vs Maus and Carl so often; Pokefloats, giving those free fairs in FD :laugh:. But really, you've gotten so much better than a year ago, really formidable. You've got to get some of the other guys (specifically on your floor) to come out to these.

Maus - Good matches all around, especially in teams. So yeah, chaingrabbing is what Sheik dittos usually end up making the difference, meh. We need to play more friendlies though, maybe a Bowser ditto?

Matt - Good stuff. Your Marth is good, just that I have a ton of confidence playing vs good Marths cuz that's all my friends back home play. I'm actually afraid of Luigi, he can randomly ****, and your Sheik was really good to. Down to the last stock in the last game.

Kirk - Dude, we have to play more. Sometime less stressful than the tournament finals at least.

Carl - Argh, remind me we can't give you free fairs in teams anymore! :p But seriously, so many great matches! Teams and Singles, and plenty of friendlies too. What I was trying to say before was that G&W's best move is fair, and a lot of his game is just spamming it all over the place. I definitely surprised myself that I was able to get over your DK, especially when I was getting 2 and 3 stocked last week. If you play Fox, I'd consider myself the definite udog.

Good job running the tournament Cunning and KSO (mostly Cunning ;)) and I know there were lots over other fellas I didn't get to play, so I look forward to next time!

An aside - lets all trade Wii codes sometime.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Puma- Fun matches man haha. Teams was pretty epic, you just won't die!. The Jigglypuff vs Fox match we had was funny as hell. Shining RollOut = too good.

Maus- Princesses who press down B ftw! Yeah, sorry for saying that one of those losses was your fault, I forgot you get mad over easily. But I just had to say that since even if I killed you, you got 0 kills with Sheik. But hey, after that match, we just went up hill. Teaming with you was a blast. Dude, it was so cool when we transformed at the same time and Jay was like "ooo ****...here comes plan B!!!".
But yeah we have to practiced more on weird stages like Corneria and Kongo Jungle 64, this way, you can have more options for tourney sets. Especially Kongo Jungle though since Sheik ***** space animals there.

KSO- Good matches man, Marth/Falco gave me and Maus a hard time. You're is getting better and better in teams with Falco, wtf. You rarely use him in team friendlies we have before tourneys >_>
We just haddd to go to gay stages haha. I'm still surpised you did so well on a non Pika stage though....asian hax?
Oh, and sorry for the gay kill on Poke Floats....I mean, after all....you are FALCO.
Playing you is always fun as hell, good **** Shotgun :)

Kirkq- We're pretty bad at this game. Moneymatch Fox vs DK?

Goosefactore- YES, finally...friendlies. Good matches man, your Falcon, Peach, and Marth are sick with it. After seeing your Luigi in action, I wanted to have some matches with it, looks beast. Oh...and you're so solid in teams dude. Teaming with you against Ckit was pretty amazing, playing against you in teams was pretty epic too. Heh, you were pretty mean against me and Maus's double Samus :( Marth is a scary man.

AC_Burrito- Our team matches were fun, I have yet to play on 1v1...at least I think lol
MOE MATCHEZ NEX TIME PLZ

Kadian- Once again, I must say, you are a very solid player. You ***** my DK...which is weird, since I play Maus's Sheik and CunningKitsune's Marth and I do just fine. After losing to your Sheik, I thought I would of had you DK vs Marth since I love that matchup, and if you went back to Sheik, I would of went Fox...but I got rocked lol, good stuff. But yeah, overall, we had some fun matches haha. Btw, Fox vs Marth is my favorite matchup, he's too much fun to kick around, but I wish we had more Fox vs Sheik matches though.
Next time, expect to see DK again in a tournament set.

Heog- Didn't get to play you :( but I spectated some nice matches you had with Hiroshi.

Hiroshi- USE FOX :p You're Fox is getting so much better lol But yeah....a shame you had to play me first round :(

Lavos- I TOLD U BRINSTAR IZ GUD FO GANONFORD. Now I'm gonna teach you how to be gay on Kongo Jungle 64.

CunningKitsune- Play Fox more plz, I need to learn some of your secrets.

DracoFox/lover- Your Marth is scary as hell, keep it away from me ;_; No mo Marth dittos with you haha. But yeah, dude, you're Mario is pretty sick, you pretty much freaking use everyone like me and Matt lol. Our friendlies were fun, but we gotta have more next time! <3 <3 I'll play you with Fox more and I wanna see your Sheik sometime.

Anyone I forgot- Thanks for coming, the tourney was fun as hell.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey guys from the sounds of it everyone had a blast and i did too...

draco- dude i wasnt a fan of playing you first round you were real good when i first played you and now your marth is pretty ridiculous...you killed me on the edge with the f-b move like a million times totally wasnt really expecting that at all, but yeah they were def fun matches and i look forward to playing you again and hopefully you get that work situation worked out so you can actually make it on time

kso- it was a pleasure as always. you and goose in teams it must be nice getting 6 stock every battle. hopefully we can play some more this week heck maybe ill even play ssb64 with you since you suck at that game

maus- we didnt get our friendlies in but def next time. the team matches were a lot of fun you and njz were a scary combination not to mention throwing the shieks in there...it was pretty intimidating but a good time none the less i look forward to playing yall again...hopefully we'll be able to take one game away from you guys. oh and i loved the moves on rainbow cruise haha i found it quite funny

nj- yeah sorry about the friendlies after i thought about it i didnt really play many friendlies at all yesterday i was more content with just watching yall play haha esp your dk but yeah i promise we'll fit some in next time and definitely some more team matches those were a blast...zelda+ down b when scared = me crapping my pants in fear..congrats to you and maus for winning

lavos- no teams man that was disappointing, hopefully you can get a partner next time to join in.

puma- you and me on tuesday falcon dittos deal?

goose- you are awful at this game, when i come back home ill prove it to ya ;)

CunningKitsune- thanks for putting these tournaments on and for running them. i look forward to the next one, they really are so much fun...maybe you can give us a taste of your fox in teams? possibly some singles?

and anyone else please keep on coming the more the merrier! there were some new faces hopefully we can get a chance to play next time.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Goose// thanks, =P
and... i know my shiek is great..... in killing herself.....

Ac_Burito// 8 Forward B for the win.
we SHOULD play more friendlies.... fo shizzle....

and, good that people liked what i did on the cruise... =P
i will find out more funny/weird stuffs till next tourney.

Kadian// sorry for putting your name as Kradian before..
anyhoo... it is a john, but here in purdue, no one plays shiek against me, when i am shiek.
i am not good at ANY DITTOs.
Thus.. it connects to this.. "I can't chaingrab shiek with shiek anymore"
and you just chain grab me while i cannot.
very fair..

not trying to insult you here, but...
who chaingrabs to death in free tournament.. -_-;;;

Carl//
dude... i knew you gonna mention about my shiek vs your dk..

we haven't done this for ages.
you know, i play mario, samus, falcon and ganon against your dk.
it might bring same result as before, but it might be different now. you cannot assume using old data, though you will beat me anyway.

but, team tourney ruled.
double zelda.. XD

we didn't played yesterday. hence no videos recorded....

Lavos// lol at the dog picture. and squarrels.

TheOJ// good stuff. your fox improved much overall.

Alan// "How should I fight Samus!!!??"
and you ***** me at your last stock -_-

overall, good stuff... your falco is becoming more gay..

Cunning Kitsune//
i still feel the pain..

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
Everyone says my fox improved but I still stink... this makes me unhappy...

Maus// that was fun playing all those friendlies at the end!

KSO// we didn't play any friendlies... I'm unhappy.

Lavos// not playing Ganon? what's wrong with you!?

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey everyone

hey guys, just want to let you know that I had fun on saturday and i was MUCH less sick that day than I was last saturday ( i still had a lil bit of a cough, but i wasn't so sick that I couldn't play

//Maus
uhh, gay falco match-up much?
Samus vs Falco
Luigi vs Falco

thats pretty dum considering I only practice against people like cunning's marth and falcon, as well as lavos' ganon and like carl's DK and fox...-_- i have no samus and luigi practice whatsoever. I honestly think that if you went sheik I would have been more confident ( i probably still would of lost, but I definitely would have been more confident)

//Dracofox
awesome afterparty, it was really cool, and don't worry about crashing at my place, it's totally cool

good friendlys. we should have played more kuz you are fun to play against :p. Plus you make funny comments heh

//NJzFinest
Great after party over at my fraternity :p

and yea, my falco is getting pretty gay, I had some pretty intense falco training with kirkq - the king of all falco johns. He taught me some matchups and some pretty gay things that falco can do. Plus, my tech skill that day was much better than last week, but still not as good as I wanted it to be (forward b off the edge johns) kuz of the online ssb64 playing I had been doing.
We had a good singles matches ( i thought) and I definitely thought I gave your DK a run for your money on pokefloats (courtesy of kirkq). but you had to be gay and carry me off the edge on the last stock -_-
Doubles was pretty cool, zelda is a much more ******** character than i had originally had expected LOL. but yea me and matt came close a few times, if i remember correctly. when maus killed himself 3 times LOLOLOL

//kirkq
speaking of you, thanks for the falco training

"lawlz, alan teach me how to play falco"

heh that was pretty funny
anyway, good friendlies, it was fun to learn from someone who actually plays falco, heh

//goosefactor
your pretty cool for driving us to mcjohnald's as it was friggin freezing out

good team battles, sorry for SD'ing so much, i guess I have to be gayer in teams considering I'm marth. But then again when i used falco, I was doing well, but that's pretty much because falco himself is a pretty cool character :)
didn't play you in singles, and I don't think I ever have, but I look forward to meeting up with you someday in a real tournament match (with money involved...i don't try in free tournaments. If you see me with my headphones on, you'll know i'm really trying to focus, kuz thats when i play my best)

//ac_burrito
good match during singles, good team matches, i didn't mean to sound condescending when I was surprised that one of the matches ended up being really close (I only said it because we had been ahead by like 4 stocks for a while, but thanks to my awesome SD'ing skills we were down like 1 stock ahead. btw, falcon is one of my favorite match-ups with falco. use sheik against me next time kuz I'll be much more annoyed lolol

//kadian
you are a very solid player, i didn't get to play you this week aside from teams but I'm sure you were good as always. I need to play you 1v1 with my falco when I'm not sick. (as you know I was johning hardcore about my cold last week when we bumped into each other in singles).

//Heog
thanks a lot for coming, we had some good matches. It was pretty cool. Sorry you had to drive so far for such a small tournament that involved no money, heh.

//Cunningkitsune
johns?

goosefactor

Smash Lord

didn't play you in singles, and I don't think I ever have, but I look forward to meeting up with you someday in a real tournament match (with money involved...i don't try in free tournaments. If you see me with my headphones on, you'll know i'm really trying to focus, kuz thats when i play my best)

I don't think I've ever seen you with headphones while playing. Anyways, ya, singles with you in a real tourny will be intense. If you want, we can do MM's next time. This goes for you too Karl. KSO, I feel I have a SLIGHT edge (at least for now-your game is improving much faster than mine is, plus if you bring out the headphones...), and Karl, I feel you have the edge over me. So I should break out even, right? Of course, we can always limit certain stages and/or characters if you want. Your guys' call.

AC Burrito, you can always join too if you want:lick: (I'm not really even sure what this smiley face means, but it looks cool)

CKit, you can join in on this too, but only under certain conditions- you need to stake me 100:1 odds and you need to play blindfolded:grin:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Kadian// sorry for putting your name as Kradian before..
anyhoo... it is a john, but here in purdue, no one plays shiek against me, when i am shiek.
i am not good at ANY DITTOs.
Thus.. it connects to this.. "I can't chaingrab shiek with shiek anymore"
and you just chain grab me while i cannot.
very fair..
Pro players always agree to no chaingrab Sheik dittos, I think you guys should do the same.
Any who, I'll help you more with Sheik dittos, or if you want, I'll help out your Fox. Just stop being so ****ing emo when you're not able to do something for the first time. IT'S ****ING FOX DUDE!
Carl//
dude... i knew you gonna mention about my shiek vs your dk..

we haven't done this for ages.
you know, i play mario, samus, falcon and ganon against your dk.
it might bring same result as before, but it might be different now. you cannot assume using old data, though you will beat me anyway.
Maus...you really have to start quoting me on this stuff, it's getting annoying.
Where did I say anything about your Sheik vs my DK in this thread? You always bring up random things from my posts lol.
If you want, we can do MM's next time. This goes for you too Karl.
Sounds good, I'm with whatever.

I'm open to all money matches....Kirkq?
Kadian???

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
AC Burrito, you can always join too if you want:lick: (I'm not really even sure what this smiley face means, but it looks cool)
haha no i def dont want to mm you we can do jellybellies or peach rings or something im up for that :)

//ac_burrito
good match during singles, good team matches, i didn't mean to sound condescending when I was surprised that one of the matches ended up being really close (I only said it because we had been ahead by like 4 stocks for a while, but thanks to my awesome SD'ing skills we were down like 1 stock ahead. btw, falcon is one of my favorite match-ups with falco. use sheik against me next time kuz I'll be much more annoyed lolol

oh kso i was only joking with ya i didnt take any offense to it...sorry it may not have been the best joke but i had fun playing with you and goose and really thats all i care about so yeah no worries man

Kadian

Smash Apprentice
Maus: We can agree to not chain grab or such, or I could just play someone other than sheik. Anyway, we need to play more!

KSO: Same with you, we need to play a bunch of friendlies. And if you're not john-ing your Falco, we can Money Match?

NJzFinest: Sure, I'll money match w/ you. Whatever you've got.

And, I'm not going, but good luck to everyone going to Tink's tourney!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Maus: We can agree to not chain grab or such, or I could just play someone other than sheik. Anyway, we need to play more!
Fo' Shizzle =P

i love friendlies. and no chaingrabs.. T-T
why no one played shiek against me till you showed up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
and to everyone, though i told few people already...

I am not going to Tink's tourney.
Even in SSBO, we take 6~7 hours for the tournament.
based on that, so to say, DATA, Tink's tourney will take at least 10 hours.

AT LEAST 10.
and including the driving time + packing time, it will be at least 14~15 hours.
just by going to tourney (2) + tourney (10+) + packing (.5 ?) + coming back to purdue (2).
(I assumed that drive to the place takes 2 hours)

So yeah...
I would rather have smash fest IN purdue than going to Tink's tourney.

Also... 1st Exams are coming up.
Be prepared.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
AT LEAST 10.
and including the driving time + packing time, it will be at least 14~15 hours.
just by going to tourney (2) + tourney (10+) + packing (.5 ?) + coming back to purdue (2).
(I assumed that drive to the place takes 2 hours)
Ha. Now you know what I deal with every other week now. It takes almost 2 hours to Purdue, 2 back, and packing all the crap. But hey, you guys make the trip worth it. Except you, Draco. Sometimes I'm tempted not to show up when I know you're gonna be there :laugh:

So are we gonna have crew battles next time? I always mention it, but we never seem to have them :(

Simliar to last time, either burrito or myself will need a partner for the next tournament. If anyone's interested, either post or PM burrito or myself.

And ya, GL to everyone going to Wayne's tournament!

DracoFox

Smash Ace

Sorry, behind on posts cause this site is still giving me problems. And sorry for my johns about my controller during our matches, but I'll have a new controller this Friday when I get paid.

Alan//
>->; Is there another party going on Saturday night? If so.... XD Can I crash again at your place?
Yes, I know i make funny comments, but I'm having such a blast when I'm there at the tournaments.
Good friendlies man. I'm very impressed on how well your Marth is coming along. I'm sure Kit can help you out more with him if you wish to play Marth more. I'm still in awe from that girl at the party.... I'm jealous of her skillz.

Goose//
I swear I didn't pull a "Ken" outta my *** on that 4 stock match. ;-; I scared myself... But I'm really happy to see that we're both at the same skill level. D: Just wished you played with more characters, but our Marth dittos are really epic. ^-^ So I'm happy there. GG's and remember the suggestion I gave ya.

AC.... (looks up rest of name....) Burrito!!!!//
Ya, couldn't remember how to spell burrito... ;-; I'm truely lame, but loveable! (<3 ?) Your pretty good. We were able to have two long matches. Usually when I play people, its always done in 2-3mins. Ours were like 4 each. Now thats a good sign. I look forward to playing you again. ^-^ Sorry that we were matched up in the first match, but remember... Money or not, we're having fun! w00t!♫♫♫♫♫

Carl/love (remind me why i put /love there? lol)///
Ya.... Your Marth needs a tune up till we do dittos again like that. Ultimately, I'm still rather impressed on how well you play with low tier characters. Next to KirkQ's (lol) G&W, you have a wide range of characters that you play with. Yes, I've been wanting to play your Fox again like when I first played ya. Ty for talking about my sexy Mario, I'm always up for Mario vs DK matches with ya.

Maus//
I didn't get to play you! ;-; You know how to make me cry. I blame your stupid johns.... Today, I realized I was acting like you on Saturday.... I blame you for that.... But anyways, we're playing next time.

Lavos//
Thankyou for the socks. >->; I owe you.

Kit//
I want more matches. ;-;

:::::::::::::::::::::6th attempt on getting things right:::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm getting so sick of this server problem.....

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO: Same with you, we need to play a bunch of friendlies. And if you're not john-ing your Falco, we can Money Match?
:p i'm always johning about my falco
and yea we should do more friendlies, as well as a money match, kuz those are fun

i gotta practice more. i learned a few things from kirkq, like i said to carl, about falco that I should probably practice lololol

anyway, see you at the next SSBO

Alan//
>->; Is there another party going on Saturday night? If so.... XD Can I crash again at your place?
Yes, I know i make funny comments, but I'm having such a blast when I'm there at the tournaments.
Good friendlies man. I'm very impressed on how well your Marth is coming along. I'm sure Kit can help you out more with him if you wish to play Marth more. I'm still in awe from that girl at the party.... I'm jealous of her skillz.
yes, party this weekend, you are more than welcome to stay at my place.
funny stuff, maus and jay might come to the party to 0_o which will make it amazing

and uh about my marth. yea I have some stuff to work on, but I think it's coming along pretty good. i've been using him a lot against people around my level, but when i play against carl, maus, kirkq, etc, I always use falco so i don't really get any marth practice in. I use him a lot in teams lol. Ckit's marth is too reliant on mindgamez and not enough on gay marth combos. so I don't think I can learn from him until I get to a higher level of play. lol. then again if ckit only cared about tech skill and combos, he'd be silent wolf. and god knows we don't need any more of them in this world

also good news, carl might be joining my frat. We gave him a bid a few days ago and he says he's most likely going to accept :) that makes me very happy

and your talking about that girl with the guitar hero skills? yea i'd destroy her in a money match any day :p but then again i'm pretty awful at guitar hero LOLOLOLOL

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
God i just saw the latest update on smashbros.com its pretty sweet, i like the battle vid.

Im at my new university right now and so far everything seems to be going all right. However our initiation starts tonight and its going to suck. Hazing here is really bad so if i die then dont be surprized. Hopefully i will life the week to talk again another day

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Goose//
I scared myself... But I'm really happy to see that we're both at the same skill level.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not say things we can't take back!

Just wished you played with more characters,
I thought you WANTED the marth dittos. Don't worry, I have others.

and remember the suggestion I gave ya.
Done, and done.

AC.... (looks up rest of name....) Burrito!!!!//
Ya, couldn't remember how to spell burrito... ;-; I'm truely lame
It appears you couldn't remember how to spell "truely" either....;)

But ya, next week, you better bring money for MM's since "we're both at the same skill level," and all!

*Both burrito and myself are still looking for a partner for doubles*
**I know this sounds gay, but does anyone know how to add a customized avatar? I'm tired of not having one, but the one's on this site just aren't cutting it for me**

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yay @ Kadian
Btw, Kirkq told me to tell you he wants to MM you as well....so yeah (dunno why he won't just post here).

@ Goosefacter; in order to get a custom avatar, you must:

-Get a premium account
-Win the "Write with your power" contest
-Be a mod

Oh snap @ DracoFox vs Goosefactor MM!!! I wanna see it!

Last thing...it seems no one is going to Tink's tourney... since we all have exams.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
@ Goosefacter; in order to get a custom avatar, you must:

-Get a premium account
-Win the "Write with your power" contest
-Be a mod

Oh snap @ DracoFox vs Goosefactor MM!!! I wanna see it!
Thanks Karl for letting me know. Sadly, I either don't know how or want to do meet any of those requirements. Oh well. Chrono and SSJ2 Gohan DO look appealing...

Dracofox- after reading my post, I realize that I might've sounded a bit harsh with your skill level and spelling. Just remember that I mean it all in good fun. You just struck me as a person who I could give a hard time to and not be offended. I could be wrong though. If I ever piss you off then let me know.
And believe me, although we haven't played enough matches to tell, you skill probably is the same as mine (don't necessarliy take that as a compliment though!!). :laugh:

mecatomato

Smash Lord

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Nice battles guys.
Maus, like I said before, you have a very solid Sheik. You had Cunning sweating it the second match! Remind me never to play your Sheik with my Marth. It's not fair that you can practice against a Marth 2.0. How's my Marth 1.0 ever to stand a chance?
Cunning, you sure like those tippers, don't ya! Why do I suddenly feel like retiring my Marth after watching you?

Ya, I know my picture rocks. If you guys have a problem with Gohan, then you take it up with me.

Have fun at your guys' smashfest! Don't miss me too much!:laugh:

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I know my picture rocks. If you guys have a problem with Gohan, then you take it up with me.
i do have a problem with gohan. after he got all big and bad and could defeat Cell he decides to be all macho and toy around with him instead of killing him like goku said to...do i need to remind you of what happened after that? i sure hope not but its because of that event that i wasnt a big fan :(

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
oh and also those of you who were at kso's place yesterday...all the matches were fun i look forward to playing again as always

_kSo_

Smash Master
oh and also those of you who were at kso's place yesterday...all the matches were fun i look forward to playing again as always
ur sheik is getting good

my fox is getting better. i want to be able to destroy sheiks with fox...kuz it's harder with falco lol

Top Bottom