• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbm Tourney In San Jose

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
I don't really understand why you felt the need to give me this advice. Oh well, see you there, I hope.

I said that because ur getting your *** in a knot over something that has nothing to do with you ,to people you dont even know, over a game.

If you're gonna keep talking, you better hope I don't find out who you are at the tourney.
Same goes for Hydro.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I said that because ur getting your *** in a knot over something that has nothing to do with you ,to people you dont even know, over a game.

If you're gonna keep talking, you better hope I don't find out who you are at the tourney.
Same goes for Hydro.
As if that matters. Do as you see fit. However, do try to get your facts straight.

Sheridan and I are acquainted.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm completely lost now... nobody talk to me anymore because I won't say anything anymore..
last thing. are you going to money match me or hydro? best of 5 and w/e the rules are for the tournament. hydro wants $5 and i'll do anything from $1 to $5. yes / no xD?

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
last thing. are you going to money match me or hydro? best of 5 and w/e the rules are for the tournament. hydro wants $5 and i'll do anything from $1 to $5. yes / no xD?

If ull do anything for a buck then i guess your fine with s*cking my c0ck.

shut up.

Ninja Monkey

Smash Rookie
Shut all the blinds O ya mighta been seen. Sittin' alone with your INNA-NET dream.

Winning the race for your digital fix. Living your life with a clickity-click!!

D.Gray

Smash Rookie
Oh, it's on now Ninja Monkey.

Makes the best of friends begin to fight, but then they knew each other in the light!

GENDIGADEN!

The___cheese

Smash Lord
All this madness really makes me want to go, it sounds like it will be funny there.

If I can somehow get the money on time I'll go, but I probably won't be able to since I'm going to a party the day before this anyways.

Edit: Oh wait, I didn't realize this was a Play N Trade tourney, last one of those I went to had laggy TVs, I'm probably not gonna show up lol.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
ikenmike: you're 1 infraction away from a ban. We don't tolerate flaming, spamming, triple posting, etc. on this forum. You've been warned.

D.Gray

Smash Rookie
Alright, if you guys wanna beat the crap out of Ikenmike so bad, then show up to the tourney with ur 10 bucks and ur blunt weapon like the rest of us.

Can we seriously get off this?

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'm always mad whenever people make gay jokes, because it's like being racist.

Edit: let's get off the subject of this, I remember in one of the other threads this resulted in people arguing for pages upon pages.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283

Same goes for Hydro.
I'm not getting upset at all, I don't know why you think that. Unlike you, I haven't made any threats or insults; all I've done is respond to your posts with an even mind, I even stated explicitly that it wasn't personal. To my mind, you're the one that's getting heated and angry about this. I've not lost any sleep over it. I am interested to see what sort of person is behind the aggressive front that's put up on the internet.

Ninja Monkey

Smash Rookie
Alright, if you guys wanna beat the crap out of Ikenmike so bad, then show up to the tourney with ur 10 bucks and ur blunt weapon like the rest of us.

Can we seriously get off this?
amen brotha! amen!

seriously, DID YOU GUYS NOT READ WHAT I SAID EARLIER. IKENMIKE WANTS THIS SORT OF REACTION. i know hydrokirby did, he wised up and left to go fap. you guys on the other hand are still here pathetically arguing with him while he is laffing his *** off. ikenmike, youve gotten the best of them sadly...bravo i guess.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
yeah... not funny.

-waits for jiggywiggy's watered-down response in regards to giving me a colonoscopy

Top Bottom