• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbm Tourney In San Jose

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
Dammit, nobody ever types my name with the space >_>

Anyhow, $5 MM, best of 5, if you're so confident. Standard MLG ruleset. I use Kirby, if it matters.

Alright, so sunday, 5 bucks at stake, your choice as kirby is locked in. Don't go back on your word.

Miharu

Smash Hero
haha idiot, who says we get to play by your choice of rules? I challenged YOU, did i?
No you didn't. All you did was call me a noob.

I stated the terms of the MM, and you accepted. The fact that I main Kirby sets no limitations on my actual character choice for said MM.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
No you didn't. All you did was call me a noob.

I stated the terms of the MM, and you accepted. The fact that I main Kirby sets no limitations on my actual character choice for said MM.

if you read back, i didn't really say i accepted based on your rules.

Miharu

Smash Hero
if you read back, i didn't really say i accepted based on your rules.
You never said that you accepted based on some other unmentioned ruleset. Therefore, it is assumed that the MM would be played according to the aforementioned ruleset.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
And also, verbal rule trump standard rule sets. They are called special rules, which count as exceptions. nub.

you didn't know that.

Miharu

Smash Hero
And also, verbal rule trump standard rule sets. They are called special rules, which count as exceptions. nub.

you didn't know that.
Alright, now you're just attempting to pull **** out of your ***.

$5 MM. I'm assuming you don't know what the MLG ruleset is. Well, if you want to know, it's the rules that the tournament is going by. So it'll be a best of 5, before the actual tourney starts.

Trying to bull**** your way out of this?

D.Gray

Smash Rookie
Chocolate Rain: some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Come on guys, lighten up, this is Smash, not DotA or CS. We'll let the nubs be decided in a week at the tourney.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
I honestly don't have to waste my time with you, so just shut the **** up. And grow up. See you at the tourney.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Chocolate Rain: some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Come on guys, lighten up, this is Smash, not DotA or CS. We'll let the nubs be decided in a week at the tourney.
Eh? I take DotA a lot less seriously than Smash >_>

Alright, ikenmike. See you on Sunday, then.

I honestly don't have to waste my time with you, so just shut the **** up. And grow up. See you at the tourney.
Well I was going to leave it at that. Be immature all you want; hypocrisy is only part of it.

D.Gray

Smash Rookie
Well DotA makes trashtalking into a sport.

Smash shouldn't be like that.

Ninja Monkey

Smash Rookie
i really love it when people like hydrokirby and ikenmike get their panties jumbled, all riled up over a game and its even funnier this is happening on a forum. plus it was pretty obvious to see ikenmike called people noobs just to get this sort of reaction. you little trouble make you! =P

both of you look like fools.

ps. CHOKLATE REIGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNN

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Whether or not he's minding his own business has no effect on the fact that he's right.

If you're going to call people nubs then you better handle people talking back to you as much as you dish it out. I don't know you and I don't have anything personal against you but I hope for your sake you man up to this.

UnsoundOfMind

Smash Rookie
- Mmmm 1 more week left

- I'll be providing some chairs, hopefully it'll be enough

- BYOC, and if your bringing a laptop/vcr to help record, come around 15-30 minutes earlier
I'll post the exact time tomorrow.

- Seems we only have about 14-ish people sign up T_T. I'm not surprised with the entrance fee + prizes and lack of publicity, sorry about that >_<

- If you'd like to help with the seeding, please PM me.
- If you haven't already, either call into the store to reserve a spot or PM me your name + alias.

If you guys have any more questions or suggestions please shoot now.

Oh, some smash drama mm?

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
Whether or not he's minding his own business has no effect on the fact that he's right.

If you're going to call people nubs then you better handle people talking back to you as much as you dish it out. I don't know you and I don't have anything personal against you but I hope for your sake you man up to this.

umm, that squabble ended ages ago.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
- Mmmm 1 more week left

- I'll be providing some chairs, hopefully it'll be enough

- BYOC, and if your bringing a laptop/vcr to help record, come around 15-30 minutes earlier
I'll post the exact time tomorrow.

- Seems we only have about 14-ish people sign up T_T. I'm not surprised with the entrance fee + prizes and lack of publicity

- If you'd like to help with the seeding, please PM me.
- If you haven't already, either call into the store to reserve a spot or PM me your name + alias.

If you guys have any more questions or suggestions please shoot now.

Oh, some smash drama mm?

sorry about that religious. But these people are saying exactly what i want them to. I'll stop nonetheless.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Lol it's not that, but a lot of us have seen tio at least a few times and know how to work with it.

Top Bottom