• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Statistics List

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
This was stickied, it isn't stickied anymore because
1. It got no posts compared to other stickied topics.
2. This info isn't 100% accurate, and useless much of the time.
3. It just gives someone with a gigantic ego, more ego on top of that.

All Mew2King is, is a kid, with ego, and now with skill in fact.
He has no life skills, and needs to realize that smash skills and knowledge, will not give you real life success.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
In Melee discussion, being nice and keeping topics
yea...people like him (and probably me) just like to be helpful and take pride in what we do, even if it gets no post counts or if it's not completely accurate. And yes, both Mew2King and I are both under 17, and we have no life skills. We really don't care about the transition between Video games and Real life, we just like to do both. yea...

Ryan_RF

Smash Cadet
According to the guide, wavedash timing is based on jumping speed.

I can wavedash effortlessly with samus and ICs, but not so easily with fox. All three have the same jumping speed.

Is there more to wavedash timing than jumping speed, or is my mind just playing tricks on me?

forward

Smash Champion
Before I met mew2king I would be impressed by this list. Now that I've met him I roll my eyes and think, "that's mew2king for you."

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
forward said:
Before I met mew2king I would be impressed by this list. Now that I've met him I roll my eyes and think, "that's mew2king for you."
I dont know him and I think "Holy **** go outside."

No body fi;cking cares that there is a 37 frame difference (0.61666 sec) between dying at the front of the stage and in the background.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
mew2king said:
NOT including Mario's Mario Tornado and Dr. Mario's Dr. Tornado to gain extra height, because doing that is EXTREMELY hard to do to actually make any difference in a REAL match, becuase very very very few people have fingers THAT fast; not even me and I beat that really hard Star Fox Adventures game called "Test your Strength", which was NOT easy to beat, so that's why I'm not factoring that into this)
lol i beat that with a spoon

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
My little Brother beated that test, lol =P
I can't gain height with the Tornado, but you can go slightly left right with it and you stall with it =)
In training mode though, anyone can do it. 1/4 speed ftw =D

When I saw your first post, I was like, what the hell O_o
Who has the time to write this. Well it is you, so it seems =P
This is the longest and also the most freakiest post on whole smashboards.
Now I really am wondering how long it took you to gather all this info AND type this all out.
I am guessing something like a year xD

Psi

Smash Cadet
Despite the ego, this had to have taken a long *** time and I have to add mine to the 17 pages of 'wow's.

brickman

Smash Lord
Good statistical data. I think it is very important to everyone who wants to take their game to the next level to have a complete understanding of this data.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
34) Mr. Game & Watch's Sausages (shortest distance, and BTW, in case you're curious, there are EXACTLY 5 distances in which Mr. Game & Watch can throw his sausages, and the same single distance NEVER occurs twice IN SUCCESSION, but other than that they are random)
This is incorrect. Sausage's trajectory is determined by an invisible line that moves between roughly a 15 degree angle out from the pan, and a 75 degree angle up from the pan. Every time you throw a sausage, the invisible line moves a short distance in a direction, when it hits the boundary in either direction, it'll turn around and travel the other direction. This determines the direction in which the sausage will travel, disregarding the vertical momentum upon first throwing and falling. The only random element is where the invisible line will start in it's loop.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Whoa! that sure is alot of useful data that I could use, I got give mad propz for this is quite impressive stuff

ferroqual

Smash Rookie
This is. . .really interesting.
I never knew that marth had a longer grab range than yoshi--good job on finding all of this, even though it was a long time ago.
just. . .wow.

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
Back when this was made, my mental picture of Mew2King was a mewtwo... oh how things change...
I imagine Mew2King as one of those computer guys you fight in 100 man melee.

Anyways this has to be one of my favorite threads now

+ Ultrabump

Top Bottom