• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Statistics List

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
Haha, wow mew2 king, you really do have no life :laugh:

I still respect you like crazy for this, though. You really have to have a lot of determination to do something like thise. I, on the other hand, have x-tremez0rz ADD and the attention span of a rat, so I think I can safely say that I could never do anything like that in my life.

Oh, one question (that is, if you still check this thread)
are you going to MLG? I'm not sure if it started today or if it starts tomorrow (seeing as I'm slightly uninformed since I've been in Germany for the past month). But either way I might be going with Moosh since I come home tomorrow. Eh whatever, hopefully I'll see you there, if not I'll talk to you on the hub.
Later.

-CoT

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
falko said:
I am no noob and will whoop all of your a**es with falcos supreme speed. fox can only run faster than falco but falco has longer reach. I can beat any two lv 9s on a team vs me with more than half my lives left.
Went back and saw this...

Falko, where did this come from? This was kinda random...
And we all know that fox runs faster than falco. Not only is it easy to tell just by watching, but there's 40 freaking pages of character stats sitting at the top of this thread. It's nothing we don't know.

And by the way, being able to beat two lv 9s means nothing. I can beat 3 lv 9s and I suck. The computer is easy. Try playing real people.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
He really do thinks he's the best! -_- Search for his messages: In half of the threads where he's posted (or worse, in threads started by himself) everyone else was making fun of him all the time! I would really watch one of his videos to check how much he sucks. Really.

Edit: I checked out, and there's no way to wiew his profile. Maybe he was deleted from this forum. :)

keeeen

Smash Cadet
Funny

Despite all of these stats (Monster props for this thread btw), it's really funny how little this actually influences gamplay when you get down to the skill of players.

Sure, with evenly matched skill, these stats might come into play, and I don't know about you guys, but I ( a Mario player) basically remmember from just facing each character what moves are faster then my own, and what overwrites what. I don't get it right every time, but enough that I'm not repeating mistakes.

These numbers are a big part of the game and it seems the designers put a lot of work into balancing the game to these stats, but it's funny how skill overides a lot though and I'm glad this game ISN'T just about the numbers!

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I told him he needs to be doing this for a game that can use the info.

Like...say...

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2
NEW AGE OF HEROES!

He scared of it though. : (

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I must say that the instant I finished reading every scrap of this compendium, I had the sudden urge to eat cherry pie.

The delay before the urge happened wasn't actually sudden, it took about 4.22222 frames. The urge lasted from from 4.22222 to the 33 frame.

Oh and one of those cheap little pies not a real cherry pie.

Wow How Long Did It Take You To Get All This Info and How Long Did It Take you To Type A Really good Job On Stating everything Ive Never Seen Anything Like That It Is Like You Are A Computer That Has All The Data That Is One Great Job You Have Shown Us Like everything That Is So Superior Infomation Im shocked you Were Able To Type all This Great Job you are Like A Genius

Ultimate Super Great Job

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman

GeeDubya, it really isn't required for you to capitalize every word you type... also it would be nice if that entire paragraph were divided into more than 1 sentence.

I guess I'm just anal about grammar.

So sue me.

Banks

Smash Hero
I dont like the player 1>2>3>4 thing...makes me want to be player 1 for all matches on the chance that someone may grab at exactly the same moment...well at least I have a new excuse if I ever lose..luckily i never lose.

CK1991

Smash Cadet
oh.. my.. god..

so, I guess you put a lot of time in this thingy, Zimmerman... excellent source btw, I'll remember this one if I want to check something... hail to Zimmerman (it means Room Man or Man of the Room in German xD)...

tnx

keeeen

Smash Cadet
(Mr. Game & Watch Wireframe) I wonder why some people insist on not using punctuation, lol. I for one am not an english major or grammar professor, but people are more inclined to read posts if they can actually understand it, and having a post that is one REALLY long sentance with capitolized words is hard to follow at best.

But, I degress, Don't get me wrong, this information IS VERY invaluable, especially to people who have mastered this game down to the science that it is or play the game based of such stats, but I myself am a more "learn by trial and experience" person when it comes to matches. I figure out what moves are faster based on fighting others and the like. I belive that true masters of this game probably strike a balance- they KNOW the numbers, but practice and learn through exp.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
OO OO I WANT TO REPLY TOO!!!

UM... WOW amazing!!! er this is incredible!!! How long did it take you to write this M2K!! Wow you must be like 27 years old and a math genious, no... a Masters in Mathmatics or something, and you prolly are like super cool and tall and not at all nerdy. You must be really rich too, cause it looks like this would take some time and we all know that time = money!! AMAZING!!! M2K you are my idol!!

*chuckles and leaves* :chuckle: :chuckle:

Edit: :bluejump:

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
What are you talking about I was merely showing my love for M2K cause he's the BEST EVER! Honestly his statistics helped me out a lot, improved my game like 10 fold.

I honestly wish I could meet him in real life cause I bet he's a cool respectful guy.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are correct NintendoKing. I want to meet this...Mew...2...King...you make him seem ever so pleasant.

I can simply not wait.

I'll deploy the flood immediately.

hmm hmm hmm...I am a genius!

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Mew2king, are you some kind of robot? Oooh I know you're the dictator of some third world country. Everyobe there has to give you statistics of video games, and how good they are determines their government controlled job. The guy that did this is secretary of state. :)

No offense. M2K, you roxorz.

HousecallDoc

Smash Cadet
How many cans of coffee\candybars\whatever keeps you up did you go through to collect all of this? And how many to write all of this?

This is truly amazing and DESERVES to be stickied

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Too bad it isn't anymore. I never bothered posting here before, but what's this cra'p 'bout this being unstickied? This here is an awesome piece of work, and like HouscallDoc (omg, but w/e) said - it deserves to be on the top of Melee Discussion for infinite time.
I can't honestly say I respect M2King as a person.
But I do respect this topic. And that should be reason enough to keep it where it belongs - amongst the greatest of topics.

If the almighty mods decide to let this sacred stone bleed to death, I wish for it to rest in peace. May generation after generation remember and acknowledge your grateness.

ps that doesn't go for M2King rofl

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
This doesn't need to be stickied, and don't call Mew2King a God. He isn't a God.

And you n00bs give him this big head that he really doesn't need.

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Ummm, thats way to ridunculussly detailed for a person like me.

But good job.

Top Bottom