• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Graphics Hacks!

MattNF

Smash Lord
It might be possible to do this on the Wii, but I don't know how. It's pretty much just Photoshop shaders applied to the game in real time, so it's not really uber-complicated.

I made a deal with my friend a while back, that I would post a video of some graphics hacks once he bought Team Fortress 2 on Steam. If you pester him in PMs he might buy it faster. :p His username is KoRoBeNiKi

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
So I just happened to have a pair of glasses. I brought the mouse to this link, clicked it, and put on the glasses. Scared for my life, I jumped the **** back away from the monitor.

Seriously thought that knee was gonna hit my face.
I'd be scared to death if I saw the Knee of justice to, but just be thankful it wasn't a picture of his Falcon Punch!

I really like the Acid Trip texture hack. It reminds me of Moonside from Earthbound =P

Kal

Smash Champion
So I just happened to have a pair of glasses. I brought the mouse to this link, clicked it, and put on the glasses. Scared for my life, I jumped the **** back away from the monitor.

Seriously thought that knee was gonna hit my face.
What sort of 3D glasses were you using? I'm using the REALD and Intel ones (the REALD are the kind usually used in theaters, and Intel ones are for the super bowl), but I'm not seeing anything in 3D.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Eventually.... :p

See this post:

I made a deal with my friend a while back, that I would post a video of some graphics hacks once he bought Team Fortress 2 on Steam. If you pester him in PMs he might buy it faster. :p His username is KoRoBeNiKi

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bump cause i really love this thread and had to look through 10 pages of threads to find it.

Steelia

Smash Champion
...Woah, wait a minute, these are actual IN-GAME graphic hacks? I thought someone posted simple Photoshop pictures of snaps, and everyone was spazzing over those. :laugh:

The "cartoon" one kind of reminds me of MadWorld... except, without all the black and white. And 3-D glasses needed for one mode? Win.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
its basically applying the photoshop effect frame by frame while you play. still pretty cool :)

Top Bottom