• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Academy of smash (Wow! It's updated!)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 7

Ness shivered as the cold night wind swirled around his body. He and his friends where sitting under a hedge, observing mutansprite valley.
Mr. Game and Watch was using a telescope-like device to scan for any signs of movement.

Fox sighed and began digging in the ground to pass the time.

Paula and Jeff where playing a game of thumb war, and Poo was meditating, chanting all sorts of silly gibberish and occasionally floating off the ground.

Paula: one two three four, I declare a thumb war, five six seven eight, meet you at the garden gate. (wiggle,wiggle,wiggle,wiggle,wiggle) Ha! I win!

Jeff: It’s so hard to do this when you’re 2-dimensional.

Poo: aaaaayeeeewashonaligooliestumstrumakyikkyikkywaaah…oogie!

G&W: I can’t see any movement down there…and I thought mutansprites where nocturnal…

Ness turned around to see fox dangling an earthworm above his open mouth, and quickly turned the other way.

Ness: should we sneak down there and start searching?

G&W: yeah, let’s go. Get your disguises on, everybody.

Paula and Jeff woke Poo and pressed a button on their hologram devices, activating the mutansprite disguise.
Ness, Mr. Game and Watch did the same.
Fox was still digging in the ground.

Ness: come on Fox!

Fox: oh, yeah, sorry…

Ness: did you actually eat that worm?

Fox: yeah…I haven’t had an earthworm in ages!

Ness: bleahg!

Now disguised as mutansprites, the six heroes walked silently into mutanframe valley. The mutanspritess built huge temples instead of cities, and the first temple they came across was pretty big, and looked like someone important lived there.
This temple was surrounded by lots of small houses.

Ness marveled at the mutansprite architecture, it was intricate and beautiful as well as looking strong.
A big mountain loomed at the back of the village, with houses built up along it. At the very top of the mountain was another huge temple.

G&W: let’s check the temple in the middle of the village first.

Ness: right…I wander where everybody is? What if that temple is holy or something and we’re not allowed in?

Fox: there’s only one way to find out…

Inside the temple it was brightly lit by glowing blobs of LCD. Black, 2D bats flew around the ceiling. Ness felt a strange feeling deep within himself, kind of like the one he felt when the meteorite crashed near his house.
Mr. Game and Watch walked ahead, cautiously, while Fox and the others stayed back at the rear.

Ness: so Mr. Game and Watch…you’re a big hero here…

G&W: yup

Ness: um…excuse me for saying so, but your deeds don’t seem so heroic to me…

G&W: can you tell me why?

Ness: um…well…saving a bunch of kids from falling down a manhole doesn’t seem…

G&W: those kids where possessed by Master Disaster. If they came into contact with water, they went psycho and tried to destroy the world.

Ness: oh…what about defending a bunch of turnips from moles?

G&W: the turnips where magical life-fruit!

Ness: what about juggling circus balls?

G&W: those where bombs…

Ness: I’ll shut up now…

The passageway suddenly opened up into a beautiful chamber, there was a huge stone tablet in the middle. The walls where painted with many different colours.
A single mutansprite was in the room, staring up at the stone tablet.

Ness found that since he had become 2D he was able to tell how the features on a sprite really looked. This one had a gentle, mystical look and Ness even thought she looked quite pretty.

The mutansprite turned quickly and faced them in a startled way. She cleared her throat and stood up to her full height.

???: I’m sorry, but civilians are not allowed inside the shrine.

G&W: oh, I’m sorry, we’re new here…

???: that is fine…my name is Kirivia, I am the royal seer.

Fox: very sorry to disturb you, Kirivia.

Kirivia: it is alright. It is usually only the royal family who are allowed down here, but you spent your time and energy to get here so I will allow you to look around.

Ness: um…there’s supposed to be an entrance to the underground shrine, right?

Kirivia: that there is. The powerful one takes his residence in there. He and Princess Rizzasca Falin are the only ones to know how to enter it. Unfortunately, the Princess was lost in the battle yesterday.

Ness: yes, I heard, terrible isn’t it? Um, anyway, what is that big tablet?

Kirivia: that tablet has many hieroglyphs on it that many of us cannot read. Some say they are not meant to be read, but have some kind of connection with the four life temples that surround the valley. The Princess knew of this connection, but I do not.

Ness suddenly realized something: on the tablet where many animal hieroglyphs. And missing from them where hieroglyph shapes of an owl, an elk, a snake and a lantern fish.
What was more, Ness could see that all these hieroglyphs could be pulled off!

Ness: excuse me for asking, noble seer, but where exactly are all the others?

Kirivia: the powerful one has the strong and capable up in the hills at this time, mining for the white rocks. I am lucky enough to be allowed to stay behind to make sure no-one touches this tablet. The powerful one wishes it that way.

Suddenly, a torrent of red light surged from within the tablet, making the room glow with an eerie light.
There was a loud clapping sound and Master Disaster materialized in front of the glowing tablet. He turned around to face the tablet as it went back to being gray. Ness was startled to see four more hieroglyphs appear on the tablets, filling the blank spaces.
Kirivia fell to her knees.

Kirivia: master, I…

Master Disaster gave her a vicious kick to her chest, she collapsed on the stone floor, coughing and gasping for air.

M.D.: do not talk unless I tell you to! Don’t think I’ve forgiven you for the way you failed to predict those off-dimension warriors interfering with my attack on cardboard city!

Ness could feel hatred flowing through Mr. Game and Watch, he could feel anger and shock flowing through Fox and the others, and he could feel that strange feeling flowing through himself.

Master Disaster turned and noticed them for the first time. He walked slowly up until he right in front of them.

M.D.: who are you? You lot should be up in the hills mining for quartz!

Ness noticed Mr. Game and Watch was scowling at his foe. If Master Disaster saw him, it would ruin everything!

Ness: sorry, we are travelers from a distant country…we don’t know the rules here.

M.D.: where are you from?

Ness: the east…

M.D.: well I can tell you the rules. You must work for me, night and day, and obey my every command. The breaking of the rules is punishable by death.

Ness: but we are only passing through, and we just want somewhere to stay for the night…

M.D.: I’m sorry to hear that…because you are now my slaves, and you will go up into the hills to mine quartz or die.

Ness: but…

Fox: this is madness! You can’t do this to us!

M.D.: I can, and I will…

Master Disaster clicked his fingers and an amazingly strong force pushed the heroes onto the ground, Ness tried to move, but it was too much for him.

M.D.: You will become my slaves, or I shall crush you against the ground, take your pick.

Ness felt the force getting stronger, he had no choice.

Ness: O.K! O.K! W-We’ll work in your mines!

Oh no! It looks like Master Disaster is too hot to handle! Will they escape? Why does Master Disaster want so much quartz? Find out in Chapter 3: Part 8!

CHAPTER 3: PART 8!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 8!

Ness drove the shovel into the ground, hard. He pulled up a big wad of dirt and began to pick through it, removing all the little shards of quartz.
The others where doing the same.

Master Disaster really drove the mutansprites hard. Ness’s muscles where aching and he’d only been at it for one day. Fox was starting to get heatstroke from the sun and Paula had fainted outright.

Each time one of his friends where feeling ill, Ness and Poo would secretively use their PSI HEALING powers to bring them back to shape. But Ness was running out of PP, and Master Disaster didn’t let them sleep very often, so he was having a hard time regaining it.

Poo: this is disgusting, this slavery! That Master Disaster is a ku-ka head!

Fox: can’t we even have a little break…uh…

G&W: uugh.

Jeff: |*-*|
-

Paula: …

Ness: don’t despair. I’ve noticed that Master Disaster uses the hieroglyphs on that stone tablet to enter the shrine, when we last saw him in the temple, he was coming out. I saw him remove the four new hieroglyphs after they appeared. I think we have to get them off him so we can enter the shrine.

Fox: but how are we going to get them off him if he carries them around with him?

G&W: certainly not by standing here, digging in the dirt. Come on, let’s break these chains and get out of here.

Jeff: I fully agree. Lucky I have m broken key machine with me, so I can easily pick locks.

In no time at all, Jeff had freed them of all their chains. Ness threw the chains on the ground and began walking briskly towards the guard at the bottom of the hill.

The guard saw him coming and blocked his way with a sharp wrench.

Guard: what are you doing? It is death to try to escape from the mines!!

Ness: let us pass!

Guard: no, it is for your own good.

Ness: you’re generous, but I’m sorry to say, you will let us pass!

With that, Ness focussed his mind on the guard and hit him with a perfect PSI PARALYSIS attack, numbing the guard’s body. He collapsed on the ground, helpless.

Ness: come on! Let’s go this way!

All six of them ran as fast as they could along the mountain range, until they came to another large temple. Acting on instinct, they ran inside.

Fox stared around the dusty temple. His animal eyes allowed him to scan the room and pick up every detail about it.
In the middle of the grandly painted room sat a stone statue of a giant cat. Hieroglyphs decorated the walls on all sides. The cat's paws held a stone plaque, which had a hole in it that seemed to indicate that something could be pushed into it. Fox’s pupils narrowed to slits as he recognized the shape of the hole as an elk.

Fox: hey! This is one of the life temples that the mutansprite told us about! And look! The elk hieroglyph goes in there! This is the animal statue that Rizzasca mentioned!

Ness: yeah! I bet the elk hieroglyph from the tablet is placed there, and the rest go to their respective statues, which opens the shrine! That’s how Master Disaster gets in there!

Paula: let’s go outside and scan the horizon for other temples! I bet the source of Master Disaster’s power lies beneath that tablet!

All six of them ran outside to see a beautiful sunset coming up over the edge of the valley. Lined up across the valley rim, where three identical temples, each one coming after another, and they where in the last one

Ness: whoooooa…

Fox: wowwwwww…

G&W: look! Over at the first temple!

All their eyes followed Mr. Game and Watch’s pointing finger to stare at the first temple. Suddenly, a bright blue light radiated from it’s windows and doors, then disappeared.

Ness and co. stared fixedly at the temples…after about fifty seconds or so, the light came again, but from the next temple this time.

As the third temple began to glow, Ness realized that the one they where taking refuge in was next! He quickly shouted for everyone to get inside before the blue light came.

As the others ran inside the temple, Ness could hear a massive thunder swell as a radiant, blue portal appeared before them.

The six heroes stood their ground, waiting for whatever it was to come out of the swirling vortex.

A black foot extended from the portal, which was followed by Master Disaster himself!

As the portal closed, Master Disaster stared at them for a painfully long period.

Ness stared back.

M.D.: HOW DID YOU LOT GET UP HERE?

Ness made no attempt to communicate with the villain. He clasped his hands into fists.

Master Disaster swung his drill-arm and brought it crashing down in front of the boy’s body.

M.D.: I CAN SEE YOU ARE GOING TO BE TROUBLE, SO NOW YOU DIE!

Ness didn’t twitch a muscle. He simply pressed the button which stripped him of his disguise. The others did the same.

Master Disaster recoiled in surprise.

M.D.: YOU?

G&W: yes “us”

M.D.: hahahaha…I should have known…but not to worry. I have all the power I could ever want, I will destroy you all anyway. The TRUE powerful one has made me indestructible!
You have no hope of thwarting his plans.

It was apparent that a fight was inevitable.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 9

Master Disaster went right into his attack, he charged forward and swung his drill at Ness’s head. Ness dodged quickly and socked him with his bat.

As Master Disaster reeled back, Fox ran in and gave him a fierce uppercut to his 2D jaw.

Master disaster jumped back and dodged Jeff’s laser, he was about to do something when Poo and Paula both used their PSI FREEZE d attacks on him at the same time. Master Disaster was hurled around by the blizzards and plonked back down on the ground, surrounded in snow.
He tried to get to his feet, but Mr. Game and Watch used his torch attack (forward smash) on him, doing a fair bit of damage.

M.D.: aaaaargh! Your power is incredible! But not as incredible as mine or my master’s…Behold! I’ll make your air unfit to breathe and you’ll suffocate to death. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Master Disaster raised his drill arm into the air and…nothing happened.

M.D.: ????! How can this be? I-I’ll try again…

Again nothing happened.

M.D.: what have you done to me? I’m not powerful anymore!!!

Ness: we aint done nothing.

M.D.: this can’t be happening! Please don’t desert me, power, everything will backfire! You can’t do this to…me…?

Ness: give us the hieroglyphs and maybe Mr. Game and Watch will let you live.

M.D.: wimper… (hands over the elk hieroglyph)

Ness: there are supposed to be three more!

M.D.: I know…but I’ve already put in the first three hieroglyphs to the other temples…I was on my way to see my master.

Ness: hmmm so all we have to do is put this hieroglyph over there, and the shrine will open.

M.D.: yes, yes. That’s all can I go please?

Ness: what shall we do with him, Mr. Game and Watch?

Mr. Game and Watch was about to say something, when a huge boom rocked the temple, Everyone was thrown backward onto the ground, and the terrible, familiar voice entered Ness’s mind again.

Voice: FOOL! SEE HOW QUICKLY YOU TURN AGAINST ME! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? YOU MADE YOUR SLAVES SWEAR LOYALTY, AND NOW IT SEEMS YOU CANNOT EVEN PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH! I WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DISPOSING OF YOU MYSELF, HAHAHAHAH!! YOU ARE NO MORE USE TO ME!

M.D.: NAAAAAAAAAW!

A gigantic flash of light engulfed Master Disaster, and when it cleared, he was nowhere to be seen.

Voice: IF YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE ME, CHOSEN ONES, THEN YOU MUST ENTER THE FINAL HIEROGLYPH TO ENTER THE SHRINE, WHERE CERTAIN DEATH AWAITS. YOU CANNOT CHOOSE OTHERWIZE, FOR I CAN DESTROY SUPERFLAT WORLD NOW, IF I WISH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHA!

As the voice faded into the air, Ness thought hard…the voice was familiar, but he’d never heard that laugh before.

G&W: fitting end for that scoundrel I say.

Fox: yeah, he got his just deserts.

Paula: Ness, do you know who that sounded like?

Ness: yes I do…but you-know-who didn’t laugh that way.

Paula: it’s not him. It can’t be.

Ness: that’s reassuring, let’s put the hieroglyph in the statue and see what happens.

Ness walked over to the statue and placed the hieroglyph into the stone slab between its paws. The effect was instant.

Ness and co. ran outside to see a magnificent sight.

WHOOOSH! A huge pillar of blue light began to radiate from the pointed top of the major temple in the middle of the village. Ness realized that the shrine must be opening and motioned for the others to follow him as he raced down the hill. In no time at all they where standing in front of the glowing tablet, Kirivia was scared and confused and gave them a wide berth as they jumped down a hole that had been opened.
A long flight of stairs greeted them as they descended into the depths, it was dark and smelly and Ness was beginning to feel that strange feeling inside him again.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs a very long room awaited them, at the very end of the room Ness could vaguely make out a door in the darkness. It took them one whole minute to reach the door, and when they did, a whole void full of flashing colours and twisting lights opened before them. Ness noticed that they where all back to their normal forms again.

Voice: SO…THIS IS THE MIGHTY NESS AND HIS FRIENDS WHO I HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT, HAHAHAHA! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED YOU WHERE JUST A STUPID LITTLE BOY? BUT I DO NOT ARGUE WITH MY SURPERIORS AND IF I AM TOLD THAT YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE, I WILL NOT QUESTION IT.

Ness stared ahead, there, floating before him was a great, red eyeball monster. It had a halo and was flying with green wings.
Ness suddenly remembered something.

Ness: you’re O2! You’re from Kirby’s dimension!

O2: THAT I AM, WHERE YOU EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE? PERHAPS MY VOICE IS SIMILAR TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW?

Ness: what are you doing in Superflat World? And how do you know about Giygas?

O2: OH, WHEN WE MASTERS OF EVIL GET DESTROYED, WE ALL GO TO THE SAME PLACE AND MEET UP FOR A LITTLE CHAT, HAHAHAHA! AND THIS TIME WE’VE ORGANIZED A “MASS BREAK OUT” THAT GAVE US BACK OUR LIVES, AND WILL GIVE US REVENGE AND IT’S ALL THANKS TO YOU.

Ness: how? Does this mean that Giygas is alive too?

O2: DON’T KID YOURSELF, NESS. OLD GIYGAS IS WELL AND TRULY PAST IT AFTER YOU DESTROYED HIM, THERE’S NO WAY HE CAN RIZE AGAIN. BUT NEVER FEAR, WE WILL GET REVENGE FOR HIM AND COMPLETE HIS ORIGINAL TASK…TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Ness: you’ll never prevail! The Smash Brothers will defeat you all, there is no way you can pull this off.

O2: YOU ARE SPOUTING AIR, KID! WE HAVE A NEMESIS OF GOOD PLANTED IN EVERY DIMENSION, SAVE A FEW OF THEM, AND IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR WORLDS YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEFEAT EVERY ONE OF US!

Ness: we can beat YOU! Compared to Giygas, you are the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen!

O2: THAT’S SLANDER! OF COURSE I AM PATHETIC COMPARED WITH GIYGAS, WE ALL ARE, BUT AT LEAST I CAN STILL TRY TO BEAT YOU!
NOW ENOUGH CHAT, LET US FIGHT!

oooh, the plot becomes as thick as the porridge they serve at school. Keep reading SSBM: The Academy Of Smash to find out what happens next update! Toot!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 10

Ness stared at O2, the Dark Matter lord stared back at him with his red eye.

Ness: aren’t you scared of us? We have defeated the most powerful form of evil, and you’re just a lackey…

O2: HAHAHA! GIYGAS WAS DEFEATED BY YOU FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WASN’T SANE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING! HAD HE BEEN MENTALLY STABLE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SQUISHED LIKE A BUG!
PLUS, I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU THINK, I HAVE ONLY ONE WEAKNESS, AND THAT IS OF THE FAIRY’S CRYSTAL SHARDS FROM MY DIMENSION!
AND NOW, I HAVE DELETED THIS WEAKNESS FROM MY BODY, THANKS TO THE QUARTZ WHICH MY SLAVES HAVE BEEN MINING! HAHAHAHAH! I AM INVINCABLE!

Ness: I don’t think so!

O2: HUH?

Ness just smiled, he had a crafty glint in his eye, he squeezed the handle of his Ultimate Bat and took up a fighting stance.

O2: YOU IGNORANT FOOL! I WILL SHOW YOU MY FULL POWER!

O2 floated quietly in the air. He shot Ness a scairy glare with his red eye, making Ness feel sick.

Ness: oooh, I feel sick.

See, I told you.

Ness floated forward, despite his queasy stomach, and smashed O2 in his eye, HARD!

O2: EEEEEK! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO NAIL MY WEAK SPOT SO QUICKLY?

Fox: gee, Mr. Obvious…

O2: B-BUT I DON’T HAVE A WEAK SPOT ANYMORE…HOW DID YOU…

Fox aimed his blaster and caught O2 in the eye as well, Mr. Game and Watch flipped sausages into it, Paula shot a PSI FREEZE into it, Poo whacked it with his sword of kings and Jeff fired a multi-bottle rocket into it as a final touch.

O2: THIS IS NOT GOOD, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN OFF TO A GOOD START, LET’S SEE YOU TRY AND DO THAT AGAIN!

Ness didn’t argue, he healed his sickness and charged at O2 with all his might, but this time O2 shot a bunch of stars at him, they exploded all over him, doing a lot of damage.

Poo simply returned the favor with a STARSTORM d attack, blowing O2 over to the furthest wall in the room. O2’s eye was now beaten, he leaned forward, exposing his halo. Ness floated up and used PSI SPORT d, a huge funnel of deadly psiwaves curled into the halo, detonating with incredible force. Paula finished off the halo with a PSI FREEZE d attack.

O2 was now floundering around with his weak spot exposed to the world. (a spiky green tendril thing on his butt) and releasing smelly gas. Ness dodged all the gas clouds and utilized his PSI FLASH d attack, a massive streak if light shot from Ness’s forehead and detonated with a fantastic cluster-bomb effect on O2’s rear. And…lo and behold! Ness’s incredible luck shone forth as O2 was defeated in ONE HIT by the awesome PSI FLASH.

There was a huge explosion as O2 was destroyed and the smashers (and Ness’s friends) had to cover their eyes to block out the light.
As the last bright light pattern disappeared, Ness and his friends stood staring in awe as the room morphed back into the simple chamber that it really was. Piece of cake.

Ness: he was EASY!

Fox: whoah…Ness…I had no idea you where capable of such powerful attacks!

G&W: mummy.

Paula: easy peasy!

Jeff: lemon squeezy!

Poo: konichewtobacca.

Ness: Just as I thought, O2’s only weakness used to be the crystal shards, but by exposing himself to quartz in an attempt to overcome this weakness, he made himself invulnerable to the crystal shards, but in doing so, he made himself VULNERABLE to every other kind of attack! Come on, let’s get out of here and try to make sense of what’s going on…Oh, and we have to get a special item too.

G&W: oh yes, I almost forgot.

As they all climbed the stairs, Ness began to think about the invasion of Earth, if O2 had been POSITIONED in Superflat World by some mastermind, then back on Earth there also had to be an off-dimension baddie.
However, if the villains knew that Ness was capable of, then had a particularly powerful villain invaded his home world?
It seemed logical, because Mr. Game and Watch’s world had been attacked by a weak bad guy, and Mr. Game and Watch wasn’t such a legend.

Fox: Ness, don’t run into that wall.

Ness: oh…thanks Fox.

The six heroes materialized in front of the stone tablet. They where outside the shrine, and back in Superflat World. Ness turned to see Kirivia staring at them. Her face was a mask of disbelief. Ness realized that he wasn’t in disguise any more and backed away from her.

Ness: It’s O.K. We’re friends, and we just freed your people from that evil power.

Fox: yeah, so you should be grateful!

Kirivia: you are the warriors I saw In my dream! I had a vision that five off-dimension strangers and the hero of Flatzone would come and save us!

Paula: oh great! A fellow seer! I thought you where a fake!

Kirivia: I am not a fake, I am a genuine soothsayer/psychic and I know this is so because I successfully foretold your arrival.

There where footsteps coming from down the corridor, and a large, regal looking mutansprite came running down the corridor.

Kirivia quickly bowed in his presence.

Kirivia: Your majesty! The warriors in my dream are here! They have saved us from the evil power!

King: I am Maxelis II, the king of mutansprite valley, the powerful one forced me to issue the attacks on cardboard city. I heard the explosion coming from the temple, and saw the bright light, and came running to see what had happened.

Maxelis turned and faced Ness, Fox, Mr. Game and Watch, Paula, Jeff and Poo, and spoke again.

Maxelis: I recognize you! You where the ones who wiped out our whole army!

Ness: I’m sorry, but we couldn’t do much else.

Maxelis: no, no. Don’t be sorry, you have done so much for us, Indeed, you did what you thought was right. I thank you heroes from the bottom of my heart. If there is anthing you desire, simply name it and it will become yours.

Ness thought for a while, and then answered.

Ness: can we have one of the hieroglyphs?

Maxelis: take one of the magical hieroglyphs so that evil shrine can never be opened again.

Jeff walked up to the tablet and pulled the Owl hieroglyph out of its groove. He stashed it in his pocket.

Maxelis: as for Kirivia…(turns to face the seer) I had my doubts about her powers of perception from the start, but now I believe that she is truly worthy of the title of Master Psychic. Kirivia, you are no longer a simple seer, but a true member of the royal family.

Kirivia was too choked up for words.

Mr. Game and Watch smiled and beeped loudly.

G&W: This is great! From now on we’ll have complete peace with the mutansprites, and Master Disaster is gone for good! Ness! I’ll be more than happy to join you and save your world, but first I have to convince Berto to free the King’s daughter.

Maxelis: my little Rizzaska is still alive?

G&W: Hopefully, If we hurry back to Cardboard city, Mabe we can save her.

Maxelis: If you can spare my daughter, I will happily make peace with your people.

Ness: come on then! Let’s teleport to Cardboard city!

Kirivia: wait! I must thank you for my new title! Here, take this gift from me as a sign of my everlasting gratitude!

Fox: gee, thanks.

(Ness and Friends got the chandler’s whishbone)

Kirivia: this is an ancient instrument passed down from my family for generations, take it, I hope it may be useful to you.

Ness bowed to Kirivia and the King, before utilizing a PSI Teleport b. Ness and co. went spiraling into a vertical portal, and out of sight.

To make a long update a bit shorter, Ness managed to convince Berto to let Rizzasca go, she was very grateful, Mr. Game and Watch got a medal, blahblahblah…

Ness stepped outside for one last look at the setting sun of Superflat World, Fox came up behind him and rested his hand on the little boy’s shoulder.

Fox: so where are we going to teleport now?

Ness: why Pokemon world, of course, let’s go!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 11

With a final glance at Superflat World, Ness and his friends prepared for departure to Pokemon World, Paula had filled Mr. Game and Watch in on the details, and they had all slept well and eaten a really nice dinner. With a full stomach and happy thoughts, Ness engaged a PSI Teleport a and in no time at all they where taxiing along the ground at mind numbing speed. The fabric of the dimension was ripped open as they shot through hyperspace and into thee Pokemon World.

When the second portal opened and they shot out and into this new dimension, there where a few notable changes.
Firstly, it was no longer 2D, but brightly coloured and with lots of plants and trees, secondly, Mr. Game and Watch was not 2D either! Those of you who have Game Boy Gallery and have played “Manhole” will know what he looks like in a “human” form.

Ness: Mr. Game and Watch! You look like a real trendy dude!

G&W: WHOA!

Ness: ???

Jeff: WHAT ARE YOU?

G&W: WHOOOOOOOOA!!

Ness looked at his hands and recoiled in shock. Instead of his normal soft skin, he now had a three-clawed hand and his skin was hard and shell like!

Ness: I’m an Abra!

Jeff: what did you say? What’s “abra abra abra” supposed to mean?

Ness: (uses his mind to talk to Jeff and Mr. Game and Watch) I’m an Abra, a psychic Pokemon, It suits my personality, see?

Jeff: why am I still a human?

Ness: I don’t know, but we have to get some type of translator for me, talking with my brain is hard work!

Jeff: what about her? (points to Paula)

Ness: WHOA!

Paula: this is not funny! Why do I have such big rubbery lips? And I’m TINY!

Ness: Paula is a Smoochum!

Paula: a what?

Jeff: what’s “smoo smoo chum”?

Fox: FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! I’ve always loved my tail, but now I have NINE of them and I have to walk on four legs like some lowly rat!

Ness: gee Fox, you make a nice Ninetails…

Fox: humph! How humiliating!

Jeff: “nine, ni-ni-nine ni-nine?

G&W: oh shut up, can you make translators?

Jeff: given the right objects, I can create anything!

G&W: good! Now take this peanut shell and these paperclips and make a Pokemon translator.

Jeff: give me time sir.

Ness: quick, we have to find Jigglypuff and the other Pokemon and find out what’s going on here.

Paula: Jeff can pose as our trainer, and Mr. Game and Watch can act as Jeff’s advisor.

G&W: I like that!

Jeff: SHHH! DON’T INTERRUPT A GENIUS AT WORK! (swats Mr. Game and Watch with a wet flannel)

G&W: gee! How am I supposed to advise this vicious twerp, OUW! STOPPIT! (slap, slap)

Paula: where’s Poo?

Poo: caw!

Ness: Poo? What are you doing up in that tree?

Poo: my brave spirit has shone forth in the shape of a mighty eagle! Look at me fly!

Ness: you’re a Xatu…

Poo: no, I’m a very special boy.

Fox: is there any way we can find Jigglypuff in this sprawling place? Last time we where just lucky that we landed right near Mr. Game and Watch, but Jigglypuff could be anywhere!

Paula: ther’s only one way…

Ness: what?

Jeff: SHUSH! I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF A PHANTASMAGORICALIFIC BREAKTHROUGH! (slaps the nearest tree with a wet flannel)

Ness: and some people wonder why we only let him fix things at night…

Paula sighed and closed her eyes, she clasped her tiny paws in front of her body and began to speak.

Paula: Pikachu…

Ash,

Ash!

I am a friend you have never met…

Far away in a country called Johto, a young Pokemon trainer was engaged in a terrific battle with his rival, Gary. As the boy’s Bayleef went down to Gary’s Arcanine, he slumped onto the ground, and, like the annoying brat he was, began to throw a tantrum.

Ash: WHY ME? THAT’S NOT FAIR! HE CHEATED! WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE? WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH DUMB LUCK? WHY? WHY?? WHY???

Gary: perhaps it’s because you refuse to let your Pokemon evolve?

Ash: YOU SHUT UP! I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT BATTLE!

Misty: you could have, Ash, perhaps you didn’t realize that Bayleef could have used a body slam? But nooooo! You insist on using a stupid vine whip attack! You still owe me a bike!

Ash: …

Pikachu: Pi Pika pi (What a moron, why didn’t he let me battle?)

Gary: if you really want to win this battle, Ash, perhaps you’d like to use Pikachu? You still have one more Pokemon to go, after all, this is a three-on-three battle…

Ash: OH YEAH! GO PIKACHU!

Misty: *coughIdiotcough*

Ash: PIKACU! USE A THUNDERSHOCK ATTACK!

Misty: groan…

Pikachu: pi pika (he’s got to be kidding)

Pikachu released a tiny bolt of energy that landed on Arcanine’s nose. The big dog pokemon shook it’s head and used a fire blast attack, halving Pikachu’s HP.

Ash: NO! STOP! I WON’T LET PIKACHU GET HURT! (runs over and grabs Pikachu)

Pikachu: pi pi ka chuuu! (oh for crying out loud, you are such a melodramatic loser…)

Gary: Ash, I rest my case, you are a joke, I’ll see you later…mabe.

Misy: AaAAsSH! Sometimes you make me so MAD!

Brock: I agree with Misty, you stink at Pokemon battling 50% of the time, and you have all your Pokemon with ridiculously wimpy attacks!

Ash: gee, thanks for that, you guys are really a BIG HELP!

Misty: well we usually give you all the life-saving tips!

Ash: hmph! Well Gary may have won, but my shoes didn’t fit properly, and my hat is too tight, I’ll beat him next time, no mistake about that, hey Pikachu?

Pikachu: chu pika,pi pikachu! ( Yeah, and cheese will rule the world)

Suddenly, Ash and Pikachu both had a simultaneous spaz attack and became unconscious.

Misty: oh no! What will we do?

Brock: leave him here!

Misty: but he owes me a bike!

Brock: oh, yeah, well there’s a Pokemon center just over there. Maybe they can help us.

Misty and Brock carried Ash and Pikachu into the Pokecenter, but then Brock saw Nurse Joy and **** himself, making Misty drop Ash on the floor.

Ash: ow

Misty: Nurse Joy, will you please see what’s wrong with Pikachu and Ash?

Joy: I don’t know about human surgery, but I’ll see what I can do.

Brock: I’m In LUUuUrVe!

Misty: you’re always in love, Brock, why can’t you just be normal?

Brock: because chicks don’t dig normal guys.

Joy: what makes you think I’d want to go out with YOU? (slaps Brock really hard across his face with the handle of a vacuum cleaner)

Brock: Aaaah, a cupid just stung me…

Misy: you’d better help Brock too.

Ash: no-wait! I’m all better!

Joy: don’t be silly, me and my Blissey will have you better in no time, Get the tranquilizer, Blissey.

Blissey: BLISS-SEY! (pulls out an enormous hypodermic needle filled with purple liquid)

Ash: AAAAAAAAARGH!

Joy: please insert the needle into Ash’s backside, give him his injection, and then do the same with Pikachu, But for heaven’s sakes, please be careful with Pikachu…

Blissey: BLISS-SEY! (stabs Ash with the needle)

Ash: IEEEEEEEEE!

Pikachu: …

Joy: there, that didn’t hurt that much, did it? Oops, it looks like we are all out of sedatives, please go and get another syringe for Brock, Blissey.

Blissey: BLISS-SEY! (goes and gets another needle)

Joy: hold still Brock, this will hurt a lot.

Brock: oh whee! The love of my life is going to insert a needle in my buttocks!

Blissey: (stabs brock)

Brock: SQUEAL!!!

Joy: there, wasn’t that fun?

Brock: gee, something feels weird in my pants…

Joy: oopsie, my mistake, those where laxatives…

That night, as Ash and Pikachu slept in the Pokecenter’s bed, they heard Paula’s call in their sleep.

Paula: Ash…Pikachu…can you hear me…I am a friend you have never met…Ash…Ash…Pikachu…
Ash…
Can you hear me Ash…
Pikachu…
Ash…

Ash

ASH! ASH!!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 12

Pikachu woke with a start, a voice in his head had been calling him in his sleep. For Pikachu, this could only mean that Mewtwo was trying to contact him telepathically, for he didn’t know of any other Pokemon who could do that.
Mewtwo had promised to call him once he had found out what was wrong with Pokeworld.
But strangely enough, Pikachu couldn’t remember Mewtwo having such a high voice.

Pikachu: (thinking) what do you want, Mewtwo? Have you found out what’s wrong with Pokeworld yet? And why are you calling Ash?

Pikachu knew that Mewtwo, wherever he was, could hear his thoughts.

Sure enough, the voice of Mewtwo filled his head.

Mewtwo: fool! I did not call you! There is someone else here, another powerful psychic, I have heard her calling in the night.
We should do as she says and head to Johto…I will contact Jigglypuff and Pichu, but you must meet me in Cerulean City first, I will teleport you with me and we can find whoever’s calling us.

Pikachu: good, I’ll just wait until morning, we’re only a mile away from Cerulean…

Mewtwo: also, I should let you know that there have been a lot of strange noises coming from the ruins of Alph, and Mew seems to think that the Unknown are becoming violent…

Pikachu: we’ll see.

The next day, everything was peaceful and fine, Ash was up and jumping about, claiming that he heard the aliens in his head last night, and Brock was running around, chasing after all the girls. Misty seemed unbothered by any of this and continued to eat her breakfast.

Ash: I suppose we should head to Johto…

Pikachu: CHUUUUUUU! (shocks Ash with a big one)

Ash: IEEEE! Fine then, Let’s head to Pallet Town!

Pikachu: CHUUUUUUU! (does it again)

Ash: BLUBLUGLUBLUBBUBIE! Oooh, Viridian City then?

Pikachu: CHUUUUUUU! (you know the drill)

It took ash thirty-five tries before he finally said “Cerulean City” and Pikachu stopped shocking him and squealed in a cute manner.

Ash: oh, I get it, buddy, You think we should go to Cerulean City!

Pikachu: chaaaaaw! (wow, you’re so smart!)

Brock: HEY! Great idea! There are plenty of cute chicks at Cerulean!

Misty: Chicks, Chicks, Chicks…is that all you think about?

Brock: I’m a good cook too…

Misty: well fine, you hold Togepi for me while I go and bust up a table.

Ash: she’s become pretty scary since she took those self defense lessons…

Joy: oh, please stay a bit longer, you’re just wonderful for business…

Ash turned around to see a bunch of people roasting marshmallows over his head, then he realized his hair was on fire.

Ash: my hair is on FIRE!

Brock: don’t worry, ash, I’ll put it out for you. GO, GEODUDE!

Geodude came out of its Pokeball and smashed out the fire on Ash’s head with its rock-hard body.

Brock: rock types are good against fire!

Ash: ….bleah, cuccoo! (tweet,tweet)

Misty: If you two are quite finished, Perhaps you wouldn’t mind getting on our way to Cerulean? And I’ll take this back now, thank you! (snatches Togepi off Brock)

Brock: (starts to cry)

Togepi: Pi, Prrrrrrreeee! (uses metronome, gets guillotine attack and chops the head of a stone statue, just behind Ash, who is bending down to tie up his shoe laces)

Misy: ASH!

Ash: uh? (gets hit by the falling statue head and grows an enormous lump)

Misy: quick! Let’s get out of here before anything else can happen!

As Misty, Brock, and Pikachu dragged Ash out of the Pokecenter, A bomb exploded inside it and the whole thing fell down.

Misty: ASH!!! YOU ARE A JINX MALLOY!

Ash: I am not, I’m just not wearing my lucky socks today. (gets hit by a barrage of falling trees)

Misty: where ever you are, trouble just seems to follow you like a plague! (Turns and points to a shrub at the side of the path) And YOU get lost, Team Rocket!

The shrub rustled a bit and a little periscope stuck out the top.

James: Team Rocket? I don’t see any Team Rocket, I’m just a harmless little shrub.

Jessie: you must feel awfully stupid, talking to a harmless little shrub.

Meowth: almost as stupid as you guys, I’ll bet.

Jessie: SHUT UP, MEOWTH, YOU’LL GIVE US AWAY! (clonk, ouch, slash, beat, whack)

Misty: come on, you guys, Team Rocket will never catch any rare Pokemon.

James: and why not?

Misty: BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HANG AROUND ASH, AND THE ONLY RARE POKEMN HE CATCHES ARE IN HIS DREAMS!

Ash: that’s not true.

Pikachu was getting annoyed very quickly, he scuffed up his heels, said “Chu” and ran off into the undergrowth.

Ash: NOOO! PIKACHU!

Misty: wheee! Let’s go hunting yellow vermin again!

Brock: Misty! Don’t let Pikachu hear you say that.

Pikachu led all three of them on a merry dance, which finally led them over to Cerulean City.

Ash: Pikachu! Don’t you ever do that again!

Misty: well he got us here much faster than you could have on your own…

Pikachu jumped up onto a house, and stood on the roof. Without hesitation, Mewtwo appeared beside him, grabbed his paw, and vanished, leaving Ash to wail like a baby.

Mewtwo made a few stops to pick up Jigglypuff and Pichu, and then did a final long teleport and appeared in the woods next to Cherrygrove city.

Jigglypuff: I heard the voice in my sleep too!

Pichu: I knocked myself senseless against a big rock and heard the voice when I was unconcious!

Mewtwo: hmmm…I can sense there is something wrong here, there is a strangely familiar power reading coming from in those woods, you fools follow me, I think I know where It’s coming from.

The woods where dark and humid and there where lots of scurrying insects and bug Pokemon
To make it even more moody. Luckily, Mewtwo simply put a shield around them and they where unharmed by the sharp twigs and sticks.

Mewtwo could feel the intense power inside his body, he turned left, then right, ducked under a tree, and came face to face with a small human child. Jeff screamed, Jigglypuff screamed, Mewtwo got seriously freaked out, but tried not to show it, and Pichu and Pikachu fainted from shock.

Jeff: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jigglypuff: JIGLYYYYYYYYYYY!

Mewtwo: FOOLS! What are you screaming at each other for?

Jeff: NESS! NESS, HELP ME!

Mewtwo…Ness?

Jigglypuff: jig? (Ness?)

Jeff was clearly quite scared of Mewtwo. So scared, in fact, that he took out his baddest beam and fired a bulls-eye shot, right in Mewtwo’s stomach.

Mewtwo: OOOH!

Jigglypuff jumped into the air and tried to pound Jeff, but he dodged out of the way and aimed his slime generator at her. A big green gollie shot from the end of the device and glued her to a tree.

Mewtwo jumped up and fired a psychic attack back at Jeff in retalliation, grinding him deep into the ground. Jeff clambered out of the hole and used his PSI Counter Unit on Mewtwo.
Mewtwo was so surprised that this little boy wasn’t defeated by his psychic blast, that he allowed the PSI Counter Device to hit him, stopping him from using any Psychic attacks.
Jigglypuff was now free and used a pound on Jeff, knocking him back a bit, but not delivering much damage. Jeff shook his head and dizzily and took out his Hungry HP sucker and aimed it in Mewtwo’s general direction. A stream of blue energy attached itself to Mewtwo and Jigglypuff and drained a considerable amount of health from both of them.
Jeff was now fully revitalized, he whipped out his Heavy Bazooka for a final attack, but Mewtwo chucked a shadow ball at him, making him drop the weapon.
Jeff was just about to retrieve it when Ness jumped out of the bush and interrupted the battle.

Mewtwo: Ness! Is that you? I could recognize your cap…

Jeff: pant…pant…y-you KNOW them, Ness?

Ness: yes I do know them, and for crying out loud, Jeff, Pokemon trainers don’t fight for themselves, O.K?

Jeff: sorry

Fox sauntered out of a bush, looking very proud with himself.

Fox: hey you guys, did you know I can shoot fire from my mouth?

Ness: yup.

Mewtwo: is that you, Fox?

Paula: NESS! FOX SET OUR TEMPORARY SHELTER ON FIRE!

Ness: HOLY (excuse the expression)

Jigglypuff: what are you guys doing here? And why are you Pokemon, and who is that, and that, and that?

Ness took the Pokemon in and told them all about everything that had happened. Mr. Game and Watch was whistling while cooking a steak with his Paula’s fry pan, and Fox was flicking his nine tails and looking downright regal.
Poo was sitting up in a tree and Paula was making a nuisance of herself by playing a stupid vanishing card game with everyone.

Paula: pick a card…

Mewtwo: hmmm…(lifts out a card with his brain)

Paula: now put it back in the deck…

Mewtwo: (puts card back in deck)

Paula: (shuffles cards) and the card you chose is…the five of spades?

Mewtwo: WOW! How do you DO that?

Pikachu: so Ness, have you seen or heard anything strange around here?

Ness: no, but I can feel an evil power at work somewhere close…

Paula: where’s Ash? I called him too, he should be here…

Pikachu: Pika Pika Pi (huh, who needs him, he’d just get in the way.)

Jeff: SHUSH! (slaps everyone with the wet flannel, which isn’t so wet anymore) I’ve just finished making the Poke translators, I reckon there’s enough to give one to you all.

Jigglypuff: goodie! (swallows a translator)

Soon everyone was well fed, had taken their translators and where ready to get to bed. Paula, Fox, Jigglypuff, and Mr. Game and Watch where already snoring beneath a big oak tree. Ness, Jeff and Mewtwo stayed up to look at the sky.

Jeff: look at the stars…there are so many constellations in this world…

Mewtwo: there is a constellation for almost every different Pokemon species in existence.

Ness:…

Jeff: look at that weird star, isn’t it a bit large?

Ness and Mewtwo looked up. There, floating slowly across the sky, was a big white ring, almost like a gigantic eyeball staring down at them, except the dot in the middle of it was pure black.

Ness: what is that?

Jeff: it ‘aint no star.

Mewtwo: hold on, I’ll go and have a look.

Mewtwo jumped up and flew towards the ring. Whatever it was, it certainly was animate, because it dipped and swerved away from sight whenever Mewtwo got close.

Mewtwo: come…back…here!

The whole world suddenly went silent. The white ring slowly turned to face Mewtwo. It was definitely an eye.

As Mewtwo slowly floated closer to the object, a high-pitched screech filled the air.

The night sky was no longer black with white dots on it, it was glowing and pulsing with dark energy, Looking up from the campsite, Ness and Jeff could see Mewtwo silhouetted against the glowing sky, and hundreds and hundreds of white eyeballs with black, wiry appendages sticking out if them at odd angles.
The sky was absolutely filled with Unknown.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 13 (ooh, an unlucky number, it must be the computer’s fault)

The massive hoard of Unknown floated in the sky, there was hundreds and hundreds of them. Ness, Jeff, and Mewtwo stared at them in utter astonishment.

Jeff: w-what are those things?

Ness: they’re Unknown, a mysterious Pokemon species that live in old ruins, They have been known to gather in great numbers and gang-attack their enemies.

Jeff: well look how many there are! They could do the ultimate gang attack!

Mewtwo began to slowly float away from the swarm of hieroglyph Pokemon, they didn’t even move, and the sky still pulsed with the psychic energy.

Jigglypuff: hmm…what’s going on…

Pikachu: look at all those Unknown!

Fox: turn off the bl*ody lights!

G&W: wowzers!

Pichu: COOOOL!

Paula: EEK!

Poo: (blows raspberry)

Ness stood to attention, his narrow, slit-like eyes open as wide as they could go, the Unknown did nothing.

Mewtwo: I knew it! Something is corrupting the Unknown! I’ve never seen them do this before.

One of the Unknown broke away from the pack and began to move in a slow pattern. All the other Unknown followed suit, and soon a giant black ring of Unknown stretched across the sky.

Mewtwo: huh?

The ring of Unknown began to turn very slowly, all the while getting closer and closer.

Jigglypuff: look! They’re trying to spell something out with their bodies!

Jeff: they are too! And they look like Alphabet symbols!

Paula: gasp!

Ness jumped up into a tree in order to get closer to the Unknown ring. They WHERE trying to spell something. Ness squinted as the message began to unfold before his eyes:

N E S S Y O U WI L L N O T W I N Y O U A R E T HE O NL Y H O P E FO R T HE NI N T E N D O U NIV E RS E TO SU R V I VE
Y OU WI L L N O T W IN I WI L L M A K E S U R E TH A T Y O U A N D Y OU R F RIE N DS WI L D I E BE F O RE THA T P RO P H I C Y T AK ES P L A CE
Y OU MA Y HA VE B E ATEN ONE OF U S B UT T HE R E S T O F US A R E G O I N G TO B E L E SS E A S Y
I WI L L C RU SH Y OU A ND G IY G AS W ILL BE AV EN GED
A L L T H E N I N TE N DO HE R O E S A R E G O I NG TO B E D ES T RO Y ED A ND YOU A RE TH E ON LY O N E W HO CA N SA V E T HE M
B UT W E WILL W IN A N D I WI L L MA K E YO U W I SH T H AT Y OU S T A Y E D IN BE D WHE N TH E M E TI OR E CR A SHED N E A R BY Y OU R H OUSE
Y O U R DE S T R U C TIO N I S A SSU R E D

The Unknown suddenly broke from their ring formation and began clustering together in the sky to create a huge sphere, there was an incredible whining sound and five huge points of light appeared around the ball of Unknown.

Mewtwo: QUICK! THEY’RE GOING TO ATTACK!

The sky rippled and surged as all of the combined Unknown began to charge up an ultimate hidden power attack, the giant balls of psychic energy where already bigger than most houses.

Ness: oh! I can’t use my PSI! I can only use Pokemon attacks!

Paula: me too! I can’t create a shield!

Jeff: none of my gadgets will deflect THAT…

Pikachu & Pichu: *_*’

Fox: and I can’t do a reflector…

Jeff: we’re DOOMED!

The massive balls of energy where now fully charged, think of a spirit bomb from Dragon Ball Z except smaller.
The Unknowns spun the balls around and around and finally unleashed them in different directions, and one of them was heading right for the forest clearing in which Ness and his friends where standing.

A wave of fear flowed through them. There was nothing Ness of his friends could do to stop the enormous ball of energy. It was so close, Ness could feel the prickling sensation of PSI on his skin. All seemed lost. Ness braced himself for what was about to come.
There was a groaning sound, rather than an explosion, and Ness opened his eyes to see the ball of light being propelled back into space. Mewtwo was standing there with his hand outstretched.

Mewtwo: It seems that my confusion attack does come in handy after all.

Ness: wow! Yeah, good thinking!

Annoyed that their attack had been deflected in this manner, the Unknown decided to try something else. They gathered into a round formation and began a mega-gang tackle attack. (yes, I know that Unknown can’t learn tackle, but this isn’t a real attack anyway, so there.)

Mewtwo, Ness, Paula, and Poo stood side by side and focussed their minds on the incoming Unknown swarm.
With the combined power of four psychic attacks, they where able to freeze the Unknown in the air.
But it wasn’t easy holding so many Pokemon with four attacks, Ness felt like his head was going to explode, and Paula seemed almost on the verge of fainting from all the strain.

Mewtwo and Poo, however, where chaining together psychic flashes like it was nobody’s business, and it was clear that the Unknown where taking incredible amounts of damage.
But it still wasn’t enough, Ness could feel that the psychic attacks wouldn’t hold the Unknown for much longer, and he was starting to feel dizzy and weak from the effort.

Fox: hold on! (uses confuse ray)

Jeff: I’m coming! (uses Hungry HP sucker)

Jigglypuff: don’t give up! (uses sing)

Pikachu: I’ll help you! (uses thunderbolt)

Pichu: let’s give ‘em H*ll! (uses thundershock)

G&W: right on, fellas! (uses Chef attack)

Fox’s confuse ray and Jigglypuff’s sing had an interesting combined effect on the Unknown, because they broke the formation and began flying around like drunken air pilots in paper airplanes.
The Hungry HP sucker and Pikachu and Pichu’s attacks where very effective, hitting all of the enemies at once. Finally, Mr. Game and Watch’s sausages didn’t go high enough to do any damage, but at least they made him feel useful.

The last Unknown fell from the sky, too exhausted to fly any longer.

Ness: yaaaay! We won! Yahoo!

Paula: hip-hip-hooray!

Jeff: whee!

Fox: (flicks his tails)

Pikachu: yeah!

Pichu: all right!

G&W: tally ho!

Poo: aroogah!

Mewtwo: fools.

Ness was feeling very weak from the battle, he felt like going to sleep right where he stood. Fox came over and held him up.

Paula: I wonder why the Unknown attacked us like that?

Mewtwo: didn’t you read the message? Some powerful villain is controlling them. Unknown are very partial to forms of strong energy, they will rally around an energy force and guard it jealously. If this power just happens to be a living thing, it can control them and use them for its own whims.

Paula: hmm…

Mewtwo: what worries me, is that once the Unknown have been controlled this way, they can be used by the power source to control the minds of Dark type Pokemon! If this power source, whatever it is, uses the Unknown in this manner, it could be able to create a massive Dark Pokemon army!

Paula: but Dark Pokemon aren’t affected by Psychic control…

Mewtwo: the Unknown are a strange and enigmatic Pokemon species, for some reason, they have a connection with Dark types…

Just then, there was a roar and a huge Tyranitar burst from the bushes, knocking down a tree as it went.

Mewtwo quickly turned to face the massive rock-skinned Pokemon. It roared and knocked down another tree. Its eyes glowed strangely in the dark.

Mewtwo: SEE! IT’S HAPPENING! MAKE A RUN FOR IT!

The Tyranitar stomped past Mewtwo without giving him as much as a sideways glance, It reared into the air and fixed its glowing eyes on Ness. Fox jumped forward and blew some fire at it, but it simply knocked him aside and continued its zombie-like march towards Ness.

Ness stared at the towering monster in front of him. There was no way he could beat it, because he knew his psychic wouldn’t work.

Something exploded across the Tyranitar’s body. It roared in pain and turned to face Jeff, who continued to blast it with his Heavy bazooka, It roared again as Paula showered it with a blizzard attack. It roared a third time as Poo executed a giga drain attack, (Xatu can learn giga drain through TM) Pikachu and Pichu bombarded it with thunder, and Jigglypuff jumped into the air to deliver a body slam. A final blow from Mr. Game and Watch’s scuba helmet, (Octopus attack, up smash) took it out. The giant Dark Pokemon crashed to the forest floor.

Paula: QUICK! Let’s get out of here before it becomes conscious!

As Ness and co. ran through the forest, they were attacked by all sorts of Dark Pokemon. Houndours, Murcrow, Sneasels, even an Umbrion took bites out of them at each corner they turned. Finally, They made it out of the forest. Mewtwo scanned the road for any attackers, then down beside a big rock, it was beginning to rain. Paula and the others did the same, sitting in a huddle behind Mewtwo.

Paula: wow…pant….that was …pant…scary!

Jeff: that dog-thing almost ate my leg!

Fox: I just wanna go to sleep!

Mewtwo: fools! Did you not notice that none of you where actually harmed?

Poo: oh, he speaks the truth.

Pikachu: yeah, I wasn’t even attacked.

Mewtwo: that’s because they weren’t trying to harm any of us…except for him.

Mewtwo turned around to face the others. In his arms, he was holding Ness, who was battered and torn and badly beaten up in every possible way you could think of.

Paula: gasp! Ness!

Fox: gee, he copped it all!

Mewtwo: we have to get him to a Pokecenter right away, I’m afraid I can’t go with you, because if the humans see me then I’m as good as gone. Don’t worry, I will meet up with you later.

Mewtwo turned to face Jeff, who stood to attention.

Mewtwo: there is a Pokecenter further down the road. You must pose as Ness’s trainer. Here is a Pokedex to prove your identity. I will put my trust in you, Jeff, for it is important that Ness survives.

With these words, Mewtwo disappeared without a trace, leaving Jeff to stare down the road, with Ness draped over his shoulders.

G&W: come on, Jeff, let’s do what Mewtwo said and get Ness to the Pokecenter.

Jeff wiped the rain off his glasses and nodded his head before boldly walking down the road, towards Goldenrod City Pokecenter.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART (you know what part it is, but I can’t be bothered to go and check)

Ness’s eyes opened to survey the blurry scene before him. He was looking at the ceiling of a white building and a Nurse Joy was staring down at him.
Ness squirmed out of his blanket.

Joy: hold on, Abra, You aren’t supposed to get up yet. It’s O.K…

Ness remembered that he was a Pokemon and kept his mouth shut, he still had his translator.

Joy: would you like to see your trainer? Would you? I’ll go get him then.

Ness: …

Nurse Joy exited the room and Jeff came in. He looked down at Ness.

Jeff: you look O.K. to me…

Ness: I feel O.K. as well, but why did all those Dark Pokemon attack me?

Jeff: I don’t know, Paula says that whoever is controlling the Unown is trying to destroy you, and you alone.

Ness: well I’m feeling fine now, let’s go. (gets up off bed)

Jeff: uuum…that’s a problem, you see…

Ness: yes…

Jeff: come with me, I’ll show you.

Jeff led Ness out of the treatment ward and over to a window. Ness’s heart skipped a beat.
The Pokecenter was absolutely surrounded by snarling, drooling Dark Pokemon.

Jeff: they won’t let anyone out, because of all the Dark Pokemon. They seem drawn towards you like a magnet…

Ness turned around to see a sharp white claw whizz just centimeters from his face, He dodged to the side as a small boy came and picked up the offending Sneasel.

Boy: bad Sneasel, BAD!

Sneasel: SNEEEE!

The Sneasel was slashing and flailing and making horrible screeching sounds as it desperately tried to get at Ness. The boy struggled to hold it back.

Nurse Joy quickly rushed over and pricked the Sneasel with a needle, It fell asleep almost instantly.

Joy: now really! Didn’t you know that there is no battling allowed inside a Pokecenter?

Boy: I’m very sorry Nurse Joy, she’s never acted like this before…

Jeff: Ness, those Dark type are after your hide! We’ve got to stop whoever is controlling the Unown.

Ness: yeah…where is Fox and…

Jeff: I got Nurse Joy to get me some Pokeballs, they’re taking a rest inside them now.

Ness: did you get me a Pokeball?

Jeff: yes.

Ness: I have an idea! Return me to my ball, then the Dark Pokemon can’t get at me and you can fight your way out!

Jeff: it could work…

Ness: right, there’s no time to lose! Quick!

Jeff: um…O.K…RETURN!

Ness got sucked into the ball by the red laser thing.

Jeff: and everyone else can come out! (Fox, Jigglypuff, Paula, Poo, and Pichu all came out.)

G&W: go, Pikachu! (Pikachu comes out)

Pikacu: aaargh! There is no way you’ll ever get me in one of those again!!

G&W: you wuss.

Jeff: come on guys! Let’s do it!

High above Goldenrod city, Team Rocket’s balloon drifted aroud.

Jessie: it says in the news paper that there are hoards of Dark Pokemon around here…

James: and if we catch some for the boss, maybe he’ll give us a lollie!

Meowth: I ate a lollie.

Jessie: so have I!

James: I’ve eaten a BILLION lollies!

Jessie: THAT’S NOT FAIR! I ONLY EVER GOT TO EAT A HUNDRED LOLLIES!

James: LOLLIEEEE!

Meowth: LOLLIEEEEEEEEE!

Jessie: fine then, after we get our next pay, for capturing Pikachu, we’ll go and buy all the lollies we can and throw them into a river at random!

James: fun fun fun!!

Wobbufett: WOBBIE!

Jessie: and you aren’t getting any.

James: I’m going to eat all my lollies first, then I’ll go home and dig up my conzy costume and become a ballerina!

Meowth: I’m going to get all my lollies and become a rock!

James: WOOPIEEE! WWWWWOBLEEEE!

Wobbufett: wobba wobba!

Jessie: he said wobble, not wobba!

Meowth: lollie lollie lollie.

Jessie: lollie lollie lollie.

James: brrrbrhmbrhbrhmbmbmmmbhhlrhrlmnbhm! POPPYCOCK!

Jessie: YES! YES! POPPYCOCK!

Meowth: you know, we really have to stop drinking so much…

Just then, a speck of dust brushed against the balloon, puncturing it and sending Team Rocket plunging towards the Goldenrod Pokemon center.
Just as Jeff and his friends where about to go out and attack all the Dark Pokemon, the balloon rammed into the ground at an incredible speed and exploded like a can of deodorant when you leave it out in the sun all day.
When the perfume cleared from the air, all the Dark Pokemon had run away and Team Rocket had somehow ended up as a star. (what else is new)

Jeff: whoa…

Fox: whoooah…

G&W: um…

Pichu: weird…

Pikachu: uh hu…

Paula: good for us!

Jigglypuff: yes! Good for us!

Poo: hmmm…interesting stuff!

Jeff: I suppose we’d better get going before those Dark Pokemon return.

Jeff returned everyone to their Pokeballs and continued to walk along the street like a normal person, everything seemed to be going smoothly untill…

Sound effects: BANG!

Jeff: aah! Where did you come from?

Sound effects: don’t stress yourself out, chum. I’m only here for this update because the author is being a ******!

Jeff: ?

Sound effects: oh, you wouldn’t understand. Just pretend I’m not here, O.K?

G&W: uh, O.K…

Sound effects: good. Well anyway…BANG!

Suddenly Mewtwo appeared out of nowhere in a cloud of sparkelie lights.

Jeff: Mewtwo!

Mewtwo: no time for chat, I’ve discovered who-or should I say-what has been corrupting the Unown. Is Ness fully healed?

Jeff: yes, he is. (Releases Ness from his Pokeball)

Ness: Mewtwo! Have you found out what the problem is…

Mewtwo: indeed…It shocked and surprised me. I didn’t expect this at all…come! We must hurry!

Ness, Jeff and Mr. Game and Watch (plus the pokemon and EarthBound kids in their respective balls) all walked over to Mewtwo, who grabbed Ness in one hand, Jeff in the other, and let Mr. Game and Watch grab onto his tail.

Mewtwo: get ready to teleport, We’re going to the Burnt Building in Ecruteak City. (spelling?)

Ness: we’re ready!

Mewtwo: and who is that annoying person?

Sound effects: #%@* you all! Just ignore me!!

There was an almighty whoosh.

Sound effects: WHOOOOSH!!

And Ness and his friends where gone.

Jeff’s mind blurred back into focus. They where now standing in front of a huge, burned skeleton of a building. There appeared to be a way in, and it looked huge and creepy.

Ness: what’s in there, Mewtwo?

Mewtwo: you will see, but come prepared.

As they walked through the building, Ness noticed that there was absolutely no sign of life anywhere. Not even a Ghost Pokemon was present.

Ness: I don’t like it in here…there is a strange presence around us, I’ve felt this feeling before…

Mewtwo: I can feel it too, keep quiet, and come through this door.

G&W: this doesn’t look good…Maybe we should release all our friends…

Ness: good idea.

Jeff: go!

G&W: go!

Everyone came out. (wow! How cheap is that?!)

Fox: what is this place? All the dust is getting in my fur!

Jigglypuff: hey, Mewtwo…This is the burned bu...

Mewtwo: quiet you fools! This place has been corrupted by evil forces, can you not feel it?

Paula: strongly.

Poo: yes.

Mewtwo: Mew went missing the other day. I came here to look for him. I went up these stairs, and I discovered something…I must show you…

Ness: let’s go, not a peep out of any of you, understood?

All: (nod)

Ness: then let’s go.

The stairs where old and creaky and squealed like Elvis’s fans when stepped on.
Despite the noisy stairs, the heroes managed to make it into the room that they led to.
The stairs led to a room. Or half a room.
It looked like a stadium that had been snapped in half to form a chasm. The whole place was incredibly dark.

Mewtwo: there! Look ahead of you.

Ness squinted into the darkness to see what Mewtwo was pointing at.
There, pulsing softly in the shadows, was a glowing object, the size of a bowling ball.
Ness couldn’t help himself, he tiptoed over to the object and stared into it. His face reflected on it’s smooth surface. It reminded him of something…

Suddenly, Ness remembered what it reminded him of, he jerked back his head and jumped back as far as he could from the orb. His reflection was still imprinted in it’s surface.

Paula: I’ve seen one of those before!

Ness: don’t move! It’s a Devil’s Machine! Giygas used one to contain his power!

The Devil’s machine glowed malevolently at them, the reflection stared ahead in a blank fashion.

Ness: hold on…That reflection…that’s not me. An Abra’s skin isn’t white…

Mewtwo: IT’S MEW!

The Devil’s machine erupted into a massive psychic attack, blowing everyone back against the wall, the whole building shook as Ness watched a figure take shape just above the Evil device.
First came a pair of legs, then a red body, than a pair of gigantic red wings and finally the head, complete with a wicked curving beak.
The enormous bird cackled and flew into the air, clutching the Devil’s machine in it’s talons. Using a psychic blast, it destroyed the roof of the room, exposing the sky, which was surging with dark purple energy as clouds of Unown stared down at them.
It no longer looked like day anymore.

Ness: w-what is that?

The bird let out a screech and circled the building before gliding down to hover above the group of heroes.
As it did this, the Unown formed another ring to spell out another message.

N E S S I W A R N E D Y OU T HA T THIS T I ME WO U L D CO ME
N OW Y O U W I L L BE S L A I N
Y O U HA V E SE E N M E B E FO RE
P E R HA P S YO U RECO G NI S E ME NOW

As the Unown completed the message, the massive blood-coloured bird thrust it’s head back as it’s once feathery body became a pixilated mess.
Realization spread across Ness’s face.
This wasn’t a Pokemon. This bird had trapped Mew’s image inside the Devil’s machine and now was able to use his power to control the Unown.
Ness knew this bird. He had seen it in a book in the Smash Bros. Library.
This was the Ice Climber Condor.

(yes, you did read correctly. It IS the Ice climber condor. But what is it doing here and why is it so powerful and sinister?
Find out in the next update of SSBM: Academy of Smash!!)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 3: PART 15

The Ice Climber Condor grinned nastily as it clutched the glowing Devil’s machine in it’s claws, it screeched dramatically and raised its wings, The Unown in the sky began clustering together for a big attack.

Ness: QUICK! TAKE OUT THOSE UNOWN!

Everyone began sending attacks towards the sky, but it was no use, the Unown where too high up.

Ness: no! We can’t give up! There must be a way to win this!

Pikachu: aah, my eyes hurt!

The Ice Climber Condor watched them with a triumphant expression embroidered on its feathery face, it was surging with crackling energy and sparks, it lifted it’s head and uttered a tremendous screech.
The Unown began to turn, very slowly.

Ness: Argh! I-There’s too much power…I can’t concentrate!

Paula: Somebody, help us, please!

The scene began to blur as Paula clasped her paws in front of her body, and began to pray.
Nothing happened.

The Ice Climber Condor laughed out loud at Paula’s move, It swerved into the sky and held the Devil’s Machine up to the Unown, which began to spin faster.
The sky was now a churning mass of light, distorting everything within Ness’s sight, It was overwhelming him, he felt like he was being swallowed up by the energy.

Fox recoiled, staring up at the sky with a lost, confused look in his eyes, his tails between his legs.

Mr. Game and Watch sunk slowly to his knees.

Jigglypuff’s eyes glazed over.

It was over, there was no way they could win, even Mewtwo was beginning to show fear.
It was completely hopeless.

The Ice Climber Condor saw the look on Ness’s face and cackled a hysterical laugh into the distorted night’s sky, The Unown where now spinning at an incredible speed, the very landscape around them was pulsing and fluctuating wildly.

Ness closed his eyes, and put his hands over his ears. He’d come so far, only to be destroyed by the Ice Climber Condor for the simple reason that he was a weak little Abra. It just wasn’t fair, he’d defeated the embodiment of evil itself, only to be finally destroyed by a henchman.
It wasn’t fair.

There was an almighty blasting noise and Ness felt the energy around him lifting, he opened his eyes to see a gigantic flying Pokemon attacking the Unown.

Mewtwo: LUGIA!

Ness: OH!! LUGIA!

Lugia fired an enormous aeroblast attack into the mass of Unown, they scattered everywhere to avoid the swirling electrified winds, but most of them where defeated and spiraled unconsciously towards the ground. Those that where still in fighting condition where soon sorted out by a burning pillar of flame.

Fox: Ho-oh?

Poo: ooohh!

The two Ultimate Legendary Pokemon dived spectacularly towards the burned building to hover in the air above Ness and his little army.

Lugia: Mewtwo, fancy you requiring our help, I trust that you’re grateful?

Mewtwo: I couldn’t be more, but…

Lugia: you and the chosen ones need not do mere, me and Ho-oh will finish this invader!

With these words, the mighty winged Pokemon shot back into the sky, towards the sparking Condor.

The Ice Climber Condor scowled as Lugia and Ho-oh dived towards it, this scowl was transformed into a wry smile as they got closer.

Lugia: your days are numbered, disciple of evil!

Ho-oh: … Haaaaaaww!

With this cry, Ho-oh shot a gigantic fire blast from it’s beak, while Lugia issued forth an aeroblast.
The two attacks combined in the air and spiraled towards the Ice Climber Condor, filling the air with a fantastic light.

The Ice Climber Condor hovered calmly in the air as the tornado of air and fire came flying towards it, it simply held the Devil’s Machine tightly in its claws. The Devil’s machine sparked in anticipation.

Ness: NOOOO! LUGIA, HO-OH! DON’T DO…

It was too late, the attacks made contact with the shining surface of the Devil’s Machine. Two bright flashes of light filled the air, and the fire tornado disappeared off the face of the earth.

As Lugia and Ho-oh gazed, stunned, at what had just happened, the Ice Climber Condor held the evil device in their general direction.
A cascade of black sparks and lightning erupted from the machine, they snaked towards Lugia with blinding speed and returned the full damage of both attacks right back at him.

Lugia was knocked, surging with black light, into the forest with tremendous force.
Ho-oh looked fearfully at the Ice Climber Condor, who smiled and unleashed a Mew Psychic attack at the legendary bird.

Ho-oh’s insane Special defense saved it from the blast, but without thinking, he instinctively retaliated with a sacred fire attack.

Again the flashes of light lit the sky as the Devil’s Machine absorbed the attack, as the energy was released, Ho-oh tried to dodge, but to no avail. The energy followed Ho-oh and struck, finishing him.

Ness: the Devil’s Machine makes its user invulnerable and returns the power of attacks back at the user!

Mewtwo: how do we destroy that thing?

Ness: I don’t know, but we’d better watch out! Here comes the Condor!

The Ice Climber Condor, obviously annoyed at having it’s Unown army taken out, released another shrill cry and began sparkling and fizzing.

It was still quite far away and showed no signs of coming closer.

Ness: how is it going to attack us?

Paula: I don’t know…

There was a snarling noise and Ness turned around to see two slobbering Houndooms running up the stairs at him, he leaped backwards to avoid a bite attack.

As the Houndooms began to circle them, Ness heard a noise behind him, he spun around to see a purple beam of Psychic energy coming right for him, he was saved by Mewtwo, who deflected the psybeam with confusion.

Ness watched as the deflected psybeam shot over the forest and out of sight, he also noticed the sparkling Condor turning gracefully in the air in that direction.

There was an incredible pain in Ness’s back, he screamed and was knocked to the ground by one of the Houndooms, which began tearing at his back. Ness wailed and kicked it in the head. It was stunned for a split second, enough time for Jeff to blast it with his baddest beam.

Ness quickly got to his feet to face the Houndoom, they slobbered and growled. He was just about to use a kinesis attack, when he was hit from behind by another one of the Condor’s psybeams.
He was knocked to the ground and was immediately attacked by the Houndooms, who where beaten off by Jeff and Mr. Game and Watch.

Ness: uh…ow, B-be careful! The Condor is trying to distract us…we have to defeat the Houndooms! Mewtwo, try to deflect all the Condor’s psychic attacks.

Mewtwo turned quickly and flipped another psybeam around.

It was time to bring out the heavy artillery.

Paula began by starting a blizzard attack, doing little damage to the Houndoom. The Houdoom tried to breathe fire at her, but she dodged.

The second Houndoom let out a long, piercing howl that sent a chill down Ness’s spine. He used a kinesis attack, reducing it’s accuracy.

Jeff whipped out his Heavy bazooka, blasting both Houndoom for a lot of damage. Mr. Game and Watch tried to whack one of the Dark Pokemon with his chair, but it missed.

Jigglypuff used a defense curl.

Fox fired off a confuse ray, confusing one of the Houndooms.

The other barked and lunged at Paula, this time it was succesfull, hitting her with a crushing crunch attack, she was defeated in one hit.

Poo attacked the weakest Houndoom with a drill peck, damaging it a lot.

Pikachu and Pichu tried a thunder wave, paralyzing both Houndooms.

Ness heard Mewtwo grunt as he deflected a psybeam from the condor.

Jigglypuff curled into a ball and used rollout, defeating the weakened Houndoom, it collapsed with a wimper.

The stronger Houndoom shot a jet of flame at Mr. Game and Watch, who caught it in his bucket.

Everyone gang-bashed the last Houndoom until it was beaten. They all turned to face the Ice Climber Condor.

The bird squawked loudly, sparks pouring from the Devil’s Machine.
The forest began to rustle as flocks of Murcrow flew from their hiding places and began one massive cluster dive-bomb.

Pikachu, Pichu, Jeff, Poo, and Mr. Game and Watch sent a barrage of projectiles towards the incoming flock. In no time, they had all disappeared.

The Ice Climber Condor wasn’t going to take much more of this, it screeched and began flying towards Ness and friends at an incredible speed.
Mewtwo tried to repel it with a shadow ball, but forgot about the Devil’s Machine and ended up being damaged by his own attack.

The Condor fired a psychic attack, pinning everyone against the wall of the burned building, as it got closer, Ness could feel the force of the attack increase.
He was going to be squeezed like a lemon!

At the very last moment, the Condor swerved upwards and did a back flip. Ness was torn from the wall and made to sail high above Ecruteak city, in a graceful ark towards the ground.

“So this is what it’s like to be a Pokemon,” he thought as the ground came hurtling towards him. He wasn’t just falling to the earth, he was being piledived into it!

The trees where now right underneath him, and coming fast. There was no way Ness could survive this attack, he was going to be broken into a thousand pieces upon impact. “Oh well, at least it will be quick.” He thought.

There was a “boiiing” noise and Ness found himself sitting on a bouncy, pink bubble. A small, white cat-like Pokemon with a cheeky expression in its blue eyes floated up to him.

Ness: Mew??

Mew didn’t answer, it simply grasped Ness in its mind and sent the boy sailing back towards from where he came.

Ness looked down.
He was heading right for the back of the Ice Climber Condor. It was too busy attacking his friends to notice him.
Ness was on a collision course.
He curled up all his appendages and prayed for luck.

WHAM!

Ness struck the Condor with such immense force, that it screeched and dropped the Devil’s Machine. The evil device fell towards the forest, fizzing and buzzing.

Ness fell as well, knocked unconscious from the impact. The Condor realized that it no longer held its weapon of power, and dived towards the ground towards where the Devil’s Machine landed.

As it burst through the canopy, the Condor got a one-second glimpse of a very angry, very vengeful Mew standing over the Devil’s Machine. That was all it saw before a massive psychic blast forced it into the sky.

Mew strained its mind as hard as it possibly could, and brought the Condor smashing with incredible force into the burned building wall. It then lifted the evil bird high into the air, so high it became just a tiny red dot in the sky, and detonated the most powerful psychic explosion ever recorded in the history of Pokemon world, ever.

Ness’s friends stood, staring in awe as the Ice Climber Condor disintegrated, filling the sky with a huge cloud of red pixels.

Ness stared up at the sky, watching as its normal colours where returned. He felt a wave of relief flow through his body. He winced as the reality of pain overwhelmed him as his vision blurred and he slumped back over the thick branch he was draped over, lapsing into unconsciousness once more.

(There you go, a nice, serious update for you all. For those of you who like comedy, don’t fret, there’ll be plenty of that later.)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 4: PART 1
The last hope.

Ness awoke in a white-walled room that smelled of antiseptic. It appeared empty.
Feeling the bandages around his aching stomach, he realized that he must be inside a Pokecentre.
It didn’t matter where he was, all he cared about was the fact that Pokeworld was now safe, and he was still alive.

Joy: hewwo widdle Abwa. Didms you have a nicy-wicy sleepy-bye?

Ness: (thinks) oh brother…

Joy: we’ll have you fixed up in no time, your trainer will be in shortly.

As nurse Joy left the room, a Chansey walked over to Ness.

Chansy: you’re the Abra who saved the world, aren’t you?

Ness: how did you…

Chansey: we Chansey can percept things going on. As the humans where all inside. I crept outside to watch the battle with that evil creature. I can tell you’re not an ordinary Abra…

She winked playfully at him.

Chansy: don’t think your kind are the only ones with psychic abilities.

Ness suddenly had a frightful image burned into his head.

Ness: the Devil’s Machine! What happened to it?

Chansey: don’t fear. Mew gathered all the Unown together and banished that thing beyond time and space. It is no harm to anyone now. No matter how powerful the dark device was, Mew’s power of good made the Unown see the light.

Ness: thank you for looking after me.

Chansey: don’t mention it, It’s the least I could do…besides, you’re important, I feel that you have a greater role to play…

The door opened slowly and Jeff stuck his head in.

Jeff: …Ness? Are you alright?

Ness: I’m feeling better. I’m glad to hear that the Devil’s Machine is gone.

Jeff: yes, and we saved Pokeworld, too.

Jegglypuff: Ness, I owe you big time, there is no way we could have beaten the Ice Climber Condor without the help of you and your friends.

Pikachu: thanks, Ness.

Pichu: yaaaay!

Fox: we all thought you where dead. You have no idea how relieved we where to find you still breathing…

Paula: well…actually, you weren’t breathing, but then Mew gave you a psychic jump start.

Ness: where is Mew now? And what happened to Ho-oh and Lugia?

Jeff: they’re all outside waiting for you.

Ness jumped out of the bed and ran through the Pokecenter, bowling over a group of Oddish as he sprinted towards the exit.

As he ran outside into the beautiful morning light, he was encapsulated within a psychic shield and floated slowly up into the sky.
He looked up to see Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Mew all waiting for him in the sky.

As Ness grew level with them, Mewtwo floated forward to greet him.

Mewtwo: Ness, I will no longer look upon you as an inferior being. You have saved my world. In an act of gratitude, I would like to present you with the special item of Pokeworld…the G.S. Ball.

Ness: but Mewtwo…

Mewtwo: take it back to the Academy for me, there are still a few things I have to sort out.

Ness:…thank you, Mewtwo.

(Ness got the G.S. Ball)

Lugia: Ness, you must realize that you are the only hope, you are the only one who can save us all. I will give you some words of advice, for that is all I have.
Never give up, and chose your allies very carefully. That is all I have to say.

Mew floated up to Ness and looked him in the eye. Ness knew that it was saying “good luck” with its cheeky grin.

Ness waved to the legendary Pokemon before descending slowly back to earth. As he neared the ground, he looked down to see all his friends standing on the grass and smiling at him.

As his feet touched down with a soft bump, Ness clutched the G.S. ball close to himself.

Paula: well, it’s time for us to go and save Earth, now that we have Jigglypuff. Ness…we have to teleport.

Ness: Pikachu? Pichu? Will you come along?

Pichu: no…I’ll stay with Pika.

Pikachu: Ash needs me for sanitary reasons. You’ve gotta love that little ******, even if he is the most annoying thing to grace the earth.

Ness: fine then…well…goodbye!

As Ness said these words, he grabbed onto all his friends and shot off down the road at the speed of sound, he was very glad that he could still use PSI Teleport.
The blue portal opened up and Ness and co. where all sucked into the swirling mass of hyperspace.

Later…

Ash: hey…where’s my G.S. Ball?

Misty: who cares? What is the stupid thing good for, anyway?

Ash: BUT THERE COULD BE A SUPER RARE POKEMON IN IT!

Misty: that’ll be the day.

Brock: poor Ash, first Pikachu goes missing, then the G.S. Ball. He really does suck.

Just then, Pikachu emerged from the bushes and thundershocked Ash into a nice crispy look.

Ash: PIKACHEEEEEWW! (runs foreword and Pikachu jumps into his arms)

Pikachu: Pi-KAA! (he may be an idiot, but he’s MY idiot!)

Misty: sh*t, I was hoping we’d be rid of that filthy yellow rat.

Brock: MISTY!

Meanwhile, a blue portal opened on the streets of Onnet and Ness and his little salvo of good guys shot out like an apple seed from the neck of an asthmatic chicken.

As Ness beat the fire off his shoes, he felt awesome relief at being back in his normal form. He never wanted to be a Pokemon again.

Everyone else was also relieved at having back their real bodies, except Fox, who was human, Mr. Game and Watch, who hadn’t changed at all, and Jigglypuff. Who had embarrassingly been transformed into a Foppy.

Jigglypuff: what am I?

Ness, Paula, Poo and Jeff burst out laughing.

Jigglypuff: well?

Paula: you’re a Foppy. A small, round jelly monster that inhabits caves.

Jigglypuff: grrr!

Paula: (whispers to Ness) should I tell her that Foppies are also very weak?

Ness: she actually looks quite strong to me.

Paula: strong Foppy? That’s an oxymoron!

Ness: shush!

Fox: this place looks pretty peaceful, and I can’t see any Pajamen. So where do we go?

Ness: how about over to my place where you can meet my Mom and eat some steak!

G&W: YUMMIE!

Fox: don’t mind if I do!

Paula: Ness’s Mom makes the BEST T-bones ever!

Jigglypuff: what about me?

Ness: I’ll smuggle you into my bedroom where Mom won’t see you. I’ll bring you some desert.

Jigglypuff: ICE CREAM!

Ness: yup! Now come on!

Everyone linked hands and began to skip towards the direction of Ness’s house, singing “la la la” over and over again. (which would look a little strange, but this is EarthBound we’re talking about)

Fox was enjoying himself immensely, wandering around the quiet streets. Ness realized that Fox must have been used to big cities and crowded space stations, so this was a bit of an excursion for him.

Pretty soon, Ness’s quiet little house came into view. His mother was standing outside the door, waving a hankie at him.

Ness ran up to his Mum as fast as he could and gave her a big hug. (aaaaaw)

Ness: MUMMY!

Mom: oh, Ness. Where have you been? I saw your teleportation portal from the window and knew you where coming home…Hi Paula, hi Jeff, hi Poo….and who are these?

Ness: er…Mom, this is Fawks…and…er…Johnny Watch.

Mr. Game and Watch coughed at his awful fake name.

Mom: oh Mr. Watch, you seem to have a cold, do come in and have a steak.

G&W: thank you, ma’am.

Mom: oooh, a real gentleman.

Fox looked around Ness’s house, it was small, but spacious, with two stories, the top with all the bedrooms.

Ness: Fawkes, Johnny…this is my Mom.

Ness’s Mom smiled and waved with her fingers.

Ness: …and this is my pet dog, King…

A shaggy white dog came lolloping down the stairs, panting and barking.

Fox: AAAAAW, IT’S SO CUTE!!!

Everyone stared at him for a bit. Ness’s Mom leaned over to whisper in her son’s ear.

Mom: your friend is a bit strange…

Ness: uh…and this is my dad.

Ness motioned towards a black telephone resting on the tabletop.

Fox: …

G&W: so you’re saying your dad is a telephone…

Ness: no, that would be silly, my dad is the receiver.

Fox and Mr. Game and Watch looked at each other and raised their eyebrows a bit.

G&W: I’m going to take some time to get used to this place…

That night, Ness’s Mom made them all a fabulous steak dinner. It tasted fantastic, and everyone had second helpings.

Mom: oh Ness, I’m so glad you’ve come home, I’ve been so lonely, and there have been so many interviewers and kids wanting your autograph…

Fox: so you’re famous?

Ness: yup, I’m a legend in my own lunchbox.

Mom: oh, and Pikey has been looking for you, he says that he has something very important to show you…

Ness: if it’s another threat letter from Pokey, then I’m not interested.

Mom: well would any of you like dessert?

Ness: me! Ice cream!

Mom: fine, I’ll make you some Ice cream. By the way, perhaps you should talk to your dad, he’s been wanting to hear you for some time.

Ness: where’s Tracy?

Mom: your sister is at Girl Scout camp at lake Tessie in Winters.

Jeff: that’s where I come from.

Ness walked over and picked up the phone. The voice of his dad filled his ears.

Dad: hello? Ness? Oh! So glad to hear you, son. I’ve got something to tell you.

Ness: hi dad. What is it?

Dad: I’m sending you a package. It’s very important. Apple kid said you’d want it. It should be here soon, I sent it by Neglected express.

Ness: not Neglected express?!!

Dad: oops…did I stuff up? Oh well, you’re a tough boy, you’ll manage to get it somehow. Look, I gotta go now, take care!

Ness: bye Dad…

Dad: click…beep beep beep.

Mom: I finished the ice cream.

Ness: thanks Mom, I’ll eat it in my room.

Mom: you’ll attract cockroaches.

Ness: cockroaches have to eat.

Mom: oh, Ness, you’re such a caring boy. Good night. Your friends can sleep on the floor or the couch if they want.

Fox: no prob, I’ll just curl up on the floor.

G&W: I’ll sleep on the couch.

Paula, Jeff and Poo: we always sleep in Ness’s room on stay-overs like this.

Mom: fine. Now get some sleep, I’m watching the news.

Ness woke up because of a faint tapping noise coming from downstairs. He looked around the room.
Paula, Poo, Jeff, and Jigglypuff were strewn on the floor, sleeping in an assortment of odd positions.

Ness slipped out of bed and quietly woke them up.

Silently, the five friends crept down the stairs towards the tapping sound. Someone was knocking persistently on the door.

“Who could that be at this time of the night?” thought Ness, rubbing his eyes and waking Fox and Mr. Game and Watch.

Ness’s Mum was sitting in front of the TV, snoring like a pig. (very ladylike indeed)

Ness grumpily walked over to the door and opened it to find a boy looking back at him.
The boy was younger than he was, although quite tall and lean. His long hair draped over his eyes.

Ness: what is it, Pikey?

Pikey: Ness, I’ve got something very important to show you!

He was very excited.

Ness: it had better not be a threat letter from your brother…

Pikey: it’s not! Come on! Come on!

Ness shrugged and followed Pikey over to his house, (conveniently located right next door) where the boy flung open the door, exposing his big lounge room.

There, sitting on the couch, was a boy who resembled a pig in a red tuxedo. He looked very rich, and also very unhappy. His messy hair came over his eyes.

Ness: POKEY! (takes out his baseball bat)

Paula, Jeff, and Poo armed themselves in a similar manner.

Pokey: hey Ness…d-don’t take out your bat…I don’t want to hurt you…

Ness: yeah! That’s why you’ve been sending me threat letters all the time, isn’t it?

Pokey: look…I sent y-you those letters because…well…b-because I was scared…and I couldn’t do anything else…

Ness: I’m listening.

Pokey: being an evil genius isn’t what it’s cracked up to be…I…After I saw how you defeated Giygas like that…I…

Ness: go on.

Pokey: I-I didn’t want to be bad anymore. I was too ashamed to come back and say sorry because I knew you’d beat me up.

Ness: so you say you’re sorry…

Pokey: (sniff) yup (sniff) I’m reeeeeall sorry…I just want to be friends again.

Ness: well…

Pokey: please?

Ness: how do I know you’re sincere?

Pokey: I promise never to eat anything but mud if I’m telling you a lie.

Ness: that’s one whopper of a promise by your standards…

Pikey: isn’t it great? Big brother is home!

Ness: I forgive ya, Pokey.

Pokey: WHOOPIE!

Pokey’s Mum: SHADDAP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!

Ness: so do you want to be friends again Pokey? Will you shake on it?

Pokey: shake on it!

Ness and Pokey warmly shook hands. Fox had no idea what was going on, but he felt it was good.

Pokey:…well see you tomorrow, Ness. I bet I can eat more pies than you!

Ness: see you at the pizza shop!

Pokey: bye!

Ness: see ya!

Ness closed the door to Pokey’s home and started to trot towards his own house, a big smile plastered across his face.

Paula: Ness! Are you sure you made the right choice? Pokey is evil! You’ve seen that for yourself!

Ness: it’s never too late to turn back, I reckon he had a change of heart. I’m really glad we’re friends again.

As Ness entered his home, he quietly began to tiptoe past his sleeping Mom. Everyone else did the same.
A noise caught Ness’s attention. He turned to the TV screen.
The late-late news was on, and there was a picture of the Fourside Montolli building falling down, with a bunch of flying saucers flying off at high speed.

News reporter: a passing tourist caught the aliens as they bombed the Montolli building yesterday…

Ness stood staring at the destruction in Fourside. His friends peered over his shoulder to get a look as well.

Paula: that’s terrible! We have to do something!

Ness: we can’t do anything tonight. Let’s get some sleep. We’ll see about it in the morning.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I remember that Psi Flame Master asked a bunch of questions between these two updates. Just letting you know so a later part of this update makes sense.

CHAPTER 4: PART 2

A sudden crash awoke Fox from his slumber. He quickly jumped off the floor and quickly assumed a fighting condition. Ness’s Mum picked herself off the floor and wiped the coffee off her dress.

Mom: good morning Fawks. I hope you had a good sleep, our floor is top class all the way, you know...

Fox:…um yeah, I slept fine, what was that crash?

Mom: oh, don’t worry. It’s probably just the town mayor holding one of his silly parades. Come outside and have some breakfast.

Fox: are you sure the ground was supposed to tremble like that?

Mom: positive. Now you just make yourself at home and I’ll go brew up some more coffee.

Fox turned and looked at Mr. Game and Watch, who was mumbling on the couch with a pillow over his ears.
It was about 6:00 in the morning.

Ness appeared at the top of the staircase dressed in his pajamas. He tripped over King and went *rse over tit the whole way down. Paula, Poo, and Jeff followed suit, making a big pile at the bottom of the stairs.

Mom: tut tut, I told you to watch out for that stupid dog of yours, Ness. It’s his house as well as yours, you know.

King: ZzzZzZzz

G&W: MRBRMHRMRH!!

Ness: aaaaargle!

Fox: wickeeeeed!

Ness’s Mom smiled pleasantly at them, withdrawing the curtains and letting in the morning light.

Everything in the room became bathed in glorious sunrays. They filled the living room with a lovely pink tinge, and also illuminated the dirty pillar of greasy black smoke pouring from out of Onnet square.

Ness: OH MY…

Paula: (censored)

Poo: EEE!

Fox: !

G&W: SHADDAPI’MTRYINGTOSLEEPMBLE!

Ness ran out into his garden (which overlooked Onnet) and stared at the scene before him. Something was burning. And badly!

Mom: isn’t it so nice to live in on a plateau, you get to see everything that goes on in town…

Ness: come on, guys! We have to get to the middle of town!

Mom: I packed your breakfast (hands over a sack) and please be careful…

Ness: Don’t worry, I will.

Mom: you’d better! There are cups of coffee in there!

Ness, Fox, Paula, Jeff, Poo, Mr. Game and Watch and Jigglypuff sprinted down the winding track that led from Ness’s home into the city.

When they got to the city, they where surprised to find it quite empty. Everyone was apparently indoors.

As the Outcast team (plus Ness’s friends, but they are now included) wondered towards the Gaming Arcade (which is where the smoke seemed to be coming from) they heard some voices. Ness instinctively pulled everyone up against the fence. He peeked his head around the corner.

There, in front of the smoldering Game Arcade was Frank, two Pajamen, and a Starman Super.
They appeared to be having a bit of an argument, and the only one who wasn’t talking was Frank. He was whistling to himself in a casual manner as the aliens spoke.
Ness tried as hard as he could to hear the conversation.

Pajaman 1: we aren’t finished, Star scum, it’s going to take more than simply giving us the co-ordinates…

Starman: this is all I can do! I’m only young! I’m simply not high up enough in the ranks to give you that data!

Pajaman 2: you lie.

Starman: no! Only a Starman Deluxe has the privileges to access that data!

Pajaman 1: then you are no good to us. The power takes only the best species to serve its needs…

The second Pajaman sneered arrogantly at the Starman with and invisible face.

Pajaman 2: now there is proof that Giygas really was crazed. Had he been sane, he would not have bothered with worms like yourself.

Pajaman 1: heh heh, the only thing a Starman is good for is as a seat-cover for a flying saucer!

They laughed horridly at their joke.
The Starman was clearly enraged, but too terrified to show it.

Pajaman 1: there is no room in the galaxy for Starmen. Good for nothing minions that you are! The power may not be as powerful as Giygas…but much more intelligent!

Starman: I-I-This power you talk of…

Pajaman 2: is a cosmic destroyer taking the place of Giygas. One of Giygas’ most loyal disciples…

Pajaman 1: …has complete access to the Apple of enlightenment…

Starman: t-that’s … you’re lying! You can’t have…it’s not…

Pajaman 2: …and has ordered that all of your kind be wiped out in order for us to proceed!

The Starman began to visibly shake with fear.

Pajaman 1: we are giving you the chance to be spared…but you must give us that data…

Starman: …

Pajaman 2: not talking? Then you die!

Ness didn’t wait for more, he charged out of his hiding place and force-pushed the first Pajaman 50 meters down the road.

As the second Pajaman contemplated what had just happened, Ness whipped out his Magicant bat and thwacked it in its waist. Hard.

The second Pajaman toppled over. Ness turned around to see the first one getting up and running towards him.

Pajaman 1: so! The savoir of Earth is back to have another kicking delivered to his shorts!

Ness: it’s you who’s gonna take a kicking this time, punk!

Pajaman 1: I want him alive!

Ness turned to see the second Pajaman running at him from behind, while the first one came from the front.
Ness waited until they had almost got him, then jumped into the air and treated them to an aerial split kick with extra cream and cherries.

The first Pajaman picked himself off the ground. He produced a ray gun, and then a mobile phone.

Ness froze.

The Pajaman was just about to call for help, when Mr. Game and Watch ran in and whacked it out of his hand with a cement bag. The phone went flying into the air, landing on the concrete and splintering into a lot of pieces.

Fox was next to assault, firing his blaster repeatedly at the fallen foe.
Jigglypuff the Foppy executed a BRAINSHOCK d attack, making both of the Pajamen feel a little strange.

Jeff was next in, using his Heavy Bazooka, damaging them both.

Paula and Poo brought up the finishing blows with a double-decker PSI Freeze c.

But this still wasn’t enough!

The Pajamen got up and again and stood there, sleeves on hips, looking formidable.

The first Pajaman used a PSI Thunder d attack. He held out his sleeve and fired off four bolts of lightning. The first bolt struck Paula, hurting her, the second stuck Fox, but was reflected back by his reflector shield, damaging the Pajaman. The third bolt hit Ness, but was reflected by the Franklin’s badge, also damaging the user. The final bolt hit solidly on Jigglypuff, hurting her a lot.

The second Pajaman began using PSI Fire d, hitting Ness, Paula, Jigglypuff and Poo. Fox reflected it back, and Mr. Game and watch absorbed it in his bucket.

Ness was sensing victory; he assaulted the first Pajaman with another force push (when you use a PK tazer up close in SSBM,) and threw his bat at the defenseless enemy. Just before the bat made contact, though, Ness grabbed it in his mind and spun it really fast.
The spinning bat connected with the Pajaman’s body, knocking the wind out of it.
Ness recalled the bat back to his hand.

Fox was next. He used a firefox on both Pajamen, beating the first one. The defeated Pajaman shuddered and became just a normal pair of pajamas. It only took a minute of straight bashing before the other one was history.

Ness turned to face Frank, who was shaking in his boots.

Frank: no! W-wasn’t me! The Pajamen destroyed the Game arcade because it could have led to…

He bit his lip.

Ness: go on…

Frank: look, I’m not mixed up with those guys…

Fox: oh sure!

Frank: oh fine, the Game arcade was the old hideout, the Pajamen have captured everyone in Onett and are holding them all prisoner.

Ness: WHY!?

Frank: look kid, if I knew that I’d tell you, but I’m only workin for these guys because I figure It’ll save my own butt.

Ness: then get lost!

Frank ran away.

Ness turned to face the Starman, who was on his knees in front of the burning Game arcade.
For a Starman Super, he looked incredibly young, more of a Starman Junior with a gold space suit. Or was that his skin?

Starman: please don’t hurt me…I’m not involved in this at all.

Ness: I’m not going to do anything if you stay put and answer all my questions.

Starman: …

Ness: what where those Pajamen looking for?

Starman: they wanted to know about the Tunnel of the Past. The legacy of the Tunnel of the Past has, for many years, been handed down through our generations. But only the most powerful and elite of us only know of it’s exact reality level. I know the co-ordinates, all of us do…but not the reality level.

Ness: Giygas used the Tunnel of the Past as his sanctuary, didn’t he?

Starman: I know nothing about Giygas. My father won’t talk of him. All I know was that he was very evil and we are all very glad that he has been destroyed…

Ness: but…I thought you where a willing army!

Starman: I know nothing about this. Please help me get back to my family…The Pajamen abducted me and I’m very scared.

Ness: we could arrange that, what planet do you live on and who are you exactly?

Starman: my name is Verdice Starr, and my father is the crown leader of the Starman republic.

Ness: so you’re a…prince?

Verdice: The Pajamen are trying to get my father to join them in their plans of conquest, the slime, I must warn him about their real intentions!

Paula inconspicuously walked over to Ness and whispered into his ear.

Paula: Ness! This is a Starman, What are you thinking?

Ness: I’m thinking that the leader of the whole Starman race would make a nice ally!

Paula: …oh…I see…but you really should…oh forget it.

Ness: O.K. little guy, we’re going to take you back home. What planet do you live on?

Verdice: 7-56g03, the co-ordinates for Hyperspace travel is 99 95 by 03 98

Ness: great, that’s easy, I’ve been there before! Do you know about PSI Teleport?

Verdice: um…I did learn something about that at school…

Paula: then hold on tight, because we’re about to do it right now!

Ness: wait!

Paula: what?

Ness: Pokey’s coming along!

Paula: WHAT?

Ness: Pokey is coming!

Paula: are you crazy?

Ness, not at all. Do you see that rustling bush by the pizza shop?

Paula: er…yeah…

Ness: OY, POKEY! YOU CAN COME OUT!

Pokey stuck his head out of the bush.

Pokey: NESS! THERE ARE ALIENS!

Ness: I know. Do you know anything about Starmen?

Pokey crawled out of the bush and eyed Verdice.

Pokey: yeah, I do. I got to learn a lot about them when I had them under my controll…

Ness: then we need you to come to the Starman Planet with us.

Pokey: cool, sure!

Ness: POKEY! That’s not like you at all!

Pokey: well…I’ve become a tad bit braver since we last saw each other…

Ness: that’s great.

Suddenly, PsyFlameMaster appears out of nowhere in a cloud of confetti.

PsyFlameMaster: why do I ask all those questions? Because I was being a TART! (lies on the ground looking yummy)

Pokey: ooh! He makes me fungry! I could eat a car! (starts drooling)

Ness:…um…

Verdice: you must be the fat person! My mother says that when my grandpa went to war, he had to obey a fat earthling kid! You know my grandpa!

Pokey::o

Paula: Ness! What are you bringing that loser for? He can’t even fight by himself…

Ness: no, but he can fart the alphabet and ten different tunes and in four different languages!

Pokey: you’d better believe it! (snicker)

Paula: (goes green)

Very soon, everyone was roaring off down the road before a blue portal swallowed them all up.
The place where PsyFlameMaster had mysteriously appeared continued to grow strange, yellow fungus for many years afterwards.

(yay! This story is getting really twisty all of a sudden! Stay tuned to find out the REAL truth behind the Starman race on SSBM: Academy of Smash!)

P.S. Sorry, PsyFlameMaster (hehehee)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
gee, that last update got kind of ******** towards the end, didn't it? CHAPTER 4: PART 3

As the PSI teleportaton portal opened, Ness found himself standing on silvery ground, on an alien planet.
Most of the others had tripped or fallen on the last teleport sprint and where all lying on the ground behind him.

Fox was the first one to talk.

Fox: hey, why can we breathe the air on this planet? The conditions seem all wrong…

Verdice: the atmosphere is breathable by all species. The air on our planet is unique and wonderful.

He puffed out his chest, proudly.

Ness: that’s all well and good, but then why don’t you take off your spacesuits?

Pokey: they can’t, a Starman is born with his or her suit, it’s more of an extra coating of protective skin. Remove that, and it’s like removing the shell from an oyster. (starts drooling) Mmmmm, oyster…

Fox: but what about those markings on your chest?

Verdice: that symbol is painted on us from birth. It helps us identify what clan we are from, so as to avoid confusion.

Ness: fascinating…

The Starman’s planet was also something else, there where weird, pointy rocks sticking up everywhere, and long, narrow strands of light seemed to criss-cross the very air before them.
Ness walked over and touched one of these light points. It tingled slightly against his skin.

G&W: so how are we getting to this palace of yours?

Verdice: difficult to say, the Pajamen will be blocking all the main entrances to the city, and besides, we're in the wrong country.

Pokey: oh great, that’s just wonderful!

Paula: sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, fatso. We’ve crossed countries before, many times! This shouldn’t be a too much of a problem.

Pokey: I’m not fat, I’m just big boned! (puts on a beanie and dances around)

Paula: …yeeeeahh…

Jeff: I say we find some method of transport and hitch a ride to Verdice’s home country. If I’m not mistaken, they should have UFO’s.

Verdice: I beg your pardon?

Jeff: flying saucers.

Verdice: ah yes. Unfortunately, I still have to age four years before I can get my flyer’s license, so I cannot instruct you with the controls.
However, getting a lift should pose no problem.

Jigglypuff: how does one hitch a ride on this planet?

Verdice: like this. (holds up some flashy device)

Pretty soon, a blue UFO came floating down to land in front of them. A hatch opened and a normal Starman came striding out. Upon catching sight of Ness and friends, he stiffened, but upon seeing Verdice, he relaxed slightly.

Starman: what is such a nice boy like you doing hanging around in the presence of aliens?

Verdice: please, sir. I would be very grateful if you gave us a lift to Stlikveill…

Starman: STLIKVEILL? Are you crazy? That’s over seas!

Verdice: yes sir, it is very important…

Starman: no way. I’m not going to risk being shot down by the Pajamen. And besides. I don’t want to.

Verdice: we’ll give you GOLD!

Starman: you are teasing me, there is no way a child like you could be so heavily loaded.

Verdice: I am. (produces a nugget)

Starman:…do come in and strap yourselves up!

As Ness and his friends climbed aboard the slippery spaceship, Fox couldn’t help marveling at the technology.

Fox: this is really amazing!

Pokey: so you’re Fox McCloud…

Fox: ! How’d you know about me?

Pokey: Giygas often spoke of you in his mad ramblings. He was, after all, connected with every evil being in the whole Nintendo universe at that time.
He was the evil power…

Ness: something YOU helped him to be, I recall!

Pokey: hey! Stop reminding me! I fell all bad now…

Ness: well don’t forget, you hurt me really badly when you tore up my arm with your robo-spider, I can still remember that. And I was really upset that you had become what you where.
I have a rubbish bin full of your threat letters, too!

Pokey started to cry.

Ness: well I’m glad you feel that way.

Verdice walked over to the pilot, who was strapping himself in.

Verdice: can you tell me, has the Leader chosen to ally with the Pajamen yet?

Starman: I don’t know. All the information coming out of the castle has been classified…either way, it’s no good. If he chooses to ally with those scum, we’ll be stuck in another war, and if he chooses not to, they’ll continue to hunt us down as usual.

He glanced sideways at the young prince.

Starman: you must only be about 14 years old and you’re a Starman Super already! You wouldn’t happen to be the Leader’s son, would you?

Verdice: that I am, these are warriors from planet Earth. You must take me back to my father!

Starman: your royal highness! I will be glad to be of assistance!

The smooth flight across the alien planet was very enjoyable for Ness, who marveled at the geography and bright purple seas. Jeff and Fox enjoyed a chat with the pilot, while Paula, Poo, Pokey and Jigglypuff sat in a corner and played cards.
Verdice came alongside Ness and stared out the window, avoiding eye contact.

Verdice: Ness…you must be the greatest warrior I have ever known, having defeated the evil power and all. But in doing so, you must have destroyed many of our kind as well, tell me truthfully, do you hold any hatred for us?

Ness: well…during the battle I most definitely did show anger and hatred…Particularly in that one fight where I encountered my first Starman Deluxe…I believe that was the general or something…and he used STARSTORM and defeated Paula. I definitely felt hatred there.

Verdice: in the rage of battle, it is amazing what boiling blood and anger can do to one’s soul…

Ness: I really don’t wish to tell you this, but I really thought the Starman army was just a bunch of evil aliens. I’m sorry, but that’s the truth, you really don’t think much about the enemy at times like that.

Verdice: I’ve always been told that Earthlings are stupid and cowardly…but after I watched you battle the Pajamen, I realized that is not so. Do you still feel the same way about us?

Ness: oh, NO! After I met you I’ve learned a lot about your kind as well.

Verdice: understanding is the first step to intergalactic peace.

Ness smiled. He was beginning to like this young alien. They seemed to have quite a lot in common.

Starman: your highness, I’m afraid you may have to walk the rest of the way. The Pajamen have surrounded the city with impassable deflector shields.

Ness: we‘re here? That was quick!

Verdice: thank you for assisting us. Here is your fare.

The Starman took the gold nugget and bowed politely to the prince.

Starman: I’ll be beaming you down, highness. Greatest of luck to you and your friends.

True to his words, The Starman beamed them down, right in the middle of a big, open field just a few miles away from the city. Ness could see the Pajaman hover tanks floating along the barriers of the town.

Ness: Fox, Verdice…Everyone else…it looks like we’ll have to fight our way in…

Fox: I’m with you.

Verdice: I will do whatever it takes…

Jeff: ready…

Pokey: yee-hah! Let’s kick their bums!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 4: PART 4

Ness rounded everyone into an attack formation to take out the first tank. Fox told him that a projectile approach should be the most effective method.
As the gang approached the first tank, it veered around to point it’s gun at them.

Ness: all systems go!

Fox pulled out his gun and began firing. All six shots connected with the tank, not having a very large effect.

Fox: now wait for my signal, Jeff is next up!

The tank locked onto Ness and began charging a blast. Fox suddenly thrust his fist into the air and Jeff fired the Heavy Bazooka, disrupting the blast. The tank began charging up again. This time, aiming at Mr. Game and Watch.

Fox made the signal again, and Mr. Game and Watch caught the beam in his bucket. The bucket was now full. (Houndoom’s flamethrower, the Pajaman’s PSI Fire and the tank beam)

As this had been going on, Ness had used the slothfulness of the tank to his advantage and jumped up onto the roof. He aimed his fingers ant the bolts securing the hatch and burned them clean off.

The tank driver was obviously unhappy about this and opened the hatch to see who was on his roof. Ness thwacked him with the bat, knocking him out.

As soon as everyone was in the tank, Pokey took the controls and in no time at all, the other tanks where history.

Pokey: hee, that was fun…

Ness: nice strategy, Fox, that saved us a lot of PP

Fox: heh.

Ness: well I suppose we should get out of this tank now, the city gates are just over there. (points towards the gates)

Verdice: you are forgetting about the forcefield that the Pajamen have surrounded the city in…we won’t be able to penetrate that, and it appears to only be unlockable from the inside.

Fox: let me see those gates for a sec…

Fox exited the tank, along with everyone else and walked over to the massive gates. There appeared to be a small slot in the wall.

Fox: hmmm (pushes a little button in the wall)

Computer: say the password, you schmuck!

Fox: your mother was a fish chip.

Computer: password affirmative, you pitiful excuse for a nighttime predator. It’s a pity I can’t say anything about YOUR momma, because it’s a true fact that she was a *##%@, you fluffytailed Lylatian freak!

Fox: HAH! The correct term for a female fox is “vixen”, so sold yor @^$ down thee rivor!

Computer: hey, no-one likes a wise guy, and besides, sticks and stones can break my interior wires and all those things, but misused technical knowledge will never hurt me! NYAH NYEAR NA-NAAH NAAAH!

Fox: dam, he’s good…

Ness: but how do you explain him knowing your true identity?

Fox: it’s probably made complete with a false identity detector. It’s a very complex computer…

Computer: better believe it, bub.

Fox: back at home, I know someone who can easily hack password programs…if only he was here…

Jigglypuff: HEY! That’s an Idea, we can teleport over to the Lylat system and get this guy…

Fox: just because I know him, doesn’t mean I can find him. The last time I saw him was a year ago. I have no Idea where he went.

Ness: is he easily recognizable?

Fox: well…yeah, he stands out like mange on a Husky.

Ness: well we should try everything we can, I say we go and find Fox’s friend in the Lylat system, then come back and finish our job here.

Verdice: what of me?

Ness: You stay here, we promise to hurry as fast as we can.

Paula: And besides, we’ll need a special item from the Lylat system anyway.

Fox: well…alright.

Ness: Then let’s go!

Fox: hey! I’M NOT READY YE…WHOOOOOOAOAOAAAAA!!

Warp portal: BLAM!

Sound effects: stupid portal, that’s my job!

The scene before them melted into swirling blue as Ness and his crew entered hyperspace once more.

The warp portal regurgitated Ness and his friends into a bustling sidewalk, where they landed in a motley heap on the pavement. Ness slowly opened his eyes to view the people, or animals, staring down at him. He then realized that he could control exactly how much light entered his retinas.

Ness ignored the staring crowd and continued to experiment with his new eyes. He also could feel fur all over his body. It felt nice to stroke and play with. He turned around to look at his long, thick, stripy tail and gave it an experimental flick.
There was a muffled groan from beneath him.

Fox: Ness, geddof me!

Ness: oh, sorry Fox.

Ness winced. His ears where now super-sensitive. The sound of his own voice seemed amplified. And he could wiggle his little pointy ears around on top of his head.

Fox: (addresses the crowd) Well? What are YOU looking at?

The crowd muttered apologetically and quickly disappeared down the busy street.

Fox looked at Ness and giggled.

Fox: heeheehee, you make a very cute little raccoon, Ness.

Ness: so that’s what I am. How cool is that?

Paula: quite, now help me up!

Ness: oh, sorry!

Ness and Fox quickly came to the aid of Paula the squirrel, Jeff the hamster, Poo the rabbit, Mr. Game and Watch the cut-out proboscis monkey, Pokey the pig and Jigglypuff the prosthetic kidney.

Ness: uh…Jigglypuff…I think you look kind of strange…

Jigglypuff: whaaaa! I don’t want to be a fake kidney!

Jeff: neither would I, although I feel kind of tubby in this form.

Pokey: why do I have to be a PIG?

Ness: must I answer that one?

Fox: aaaaah, it feels so good to be back here in Cornaria…

Ness: so what do we do now?

Fox: uh, we find team Starfox and get slippy to run a scan to find out where we can find my…

Ness: (interrupts) right! Let’s get to the nearest phone and…

Suddenly, Jigglypuff turned back into her normal form and floated into the air, surrounded by light. Ness heard the voice of Master hand inside his head.

M hand: Ness, Jigglypuff must go back to Pokeworld to defend it from a threat. I will be transporting her there immediately.

Ness: wait! But we destroyed the evil in Pokeworld!

M hand: no you didn’t, the Devil’s Machine is still intact and is harboring the power of another evil being.

Ness: then we’ll go with her!

M hand: no you will not! You must save your own land, there is no sense in delaying your own time!

Ness: well…O.K…but..

Jigglypuff disappeared in a flash of light.

Ness: gee, I hope she can manage whatever it is in Pokeworld…

Fox: yeah… …. … COME ON! LET’S GET TO A PHONE!

All seven heroes, (including one almost-hero) scrambled into a department store. Fox fumbled around in his pocket for pay phone card and inserted it into the slot of a pay phone.

Fox dialed a few numbers and stood with the phone to his ears.
After a while, he winced and held the phone as far away from his head as possible.

Ness: what’s wrong?

Fox: oh nothing, Slippy answered the phone…oh, yes Slip…yeah, I know…well, you see….I…but it was….I was at….you see, time was….OH SHUT UP, YOU STUPID AMPHIBIAN! Yes…yes I am back, I was in another dimension all that time and I need your help, can you get the Great Fox over to section B 18 in Cornaria? Yeah, yeah, Falco is not with me, but I have some other friends…no…no, they are not smokers…no…definitely not…yeah, yeah, bye…yeah…bye…you hang up…no, YOU hang up!…HANG UP, DARN YOU!

Fox slammed the phone back in its socket and laughed triumphantly.

Ness: well?

Fox: for the first time in my life, I got HIM to hang up first!

Ness: Slippy sound kind of…annoying…

Fox turned slowly to fix Ness with a very creepy glare.

Ness: eh-heh…

Fox: nevermore, dammit, NEVERMORE! (starts pecking the phone)

Pokey: well? When are your friends coming to pick us up?

There was a loud whooshing noise outside and a huge spaceship materialized up in the sky outside. Fox and Ness and all the others raced outside to see the Great Fox dispatch two Arwings, which landed with a screech on the road.

Screech: thanks for giving me a lift, guys!

Slippy: what was that?

Peppy: I dunnow, but it kinda looked like a Screech!

Sound effects: and just what is a member of my staff doing hitching rides on Arwings?

Screech: sorry sir, I’ll never do it again!

Sound effects: rightyo you never will…now get in ma belly!

Fox: o---kay…

Slippy: gee Fox, it’s sure great to se ya again!

Peppy: for a few days or so, we reckoned you flew off to be with that Crystal chick…

Fox: (going red) huh, we didn’t even get to kiss…I just flew her around until we found a planet she liked, then I dropped her off!

Peppy: oh Fox, you always where a lousy dater…

Slippy: what went wrong? Did you try my pickup lines?

Fox: I wouldn’t even think of trying your lame pickup lines…

Peppy: oh, you can tell us where Falco is once we’re back on the ship. Are you going to introduce us to your little gang of homies?

Fox: PEPPY! DO NOT TRY TO BE YOUNG!!

Peppy: oh fine…

Fox: Peppy and Slippy, this is Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo, Mr. Gee, and Pokey.

Slippy: pleased to meet you all!

Peppy: any friend of Fox’s is a friend of ours…unless you’re imaginary, of course…

Sound effects: and just what have you got against imaginary friends?

Peppy: nothing…apart from the fact that you’re not real.

Sound effects: racist…

It didn’t take long to get everyone into the great Fox. Jeff wandered around, looking at all the flashing lights and dialies, while Fox and the others marched briskly towards the control room, accompanied by Slippy and Peppy.

Fox: it surprises me that you guys have done such a good job at running the ship without a captain…

Slippy: uh…well we realized that we needed you about the time Peppy blew up the plumbing system by pouring boiling coffee down it…so we…er.

Fox: hmm?

Peppy: we..um…we decided to get ourselves another captain to replace you while you where gone…

Slippy: we knew you’d come back…right, Pep?

Peppy: yeah! We knew…

Fox: WhAT? WHO IS IT, AND IS HE STILL ON THE SHIP??

Peppy: um…yes. But don’t be mad at us or anything, because he’s your half brother.

Fox’s jaw dropped open.

Ness stared blankly at Peppy, then over to Fox, then back to Peppy again.

G&W: h-h-half brother?

Fox: (sigh) you know…luck is a strange thing…my half brother is on this ship right now, and here we are, trying to look for him.

Ness: you have a half brother?

Fox: no use keeping it a secret any longer, come on, I’ll introduce you all to him.

Fox opened the door to the control room. The captain’s chair quickly swung around to reveal a young fox, probably only a few years younger than Fox was. He wasn’t wearing the Starfox uniform, but a red jacket with a white undershirt with a large yellow star on it. He was also wearing long red trousers, with black boots.

His long, wispy fringe was held back by a red sweatband and he had a broad belt around his waist.
This vulpine seemed less muscular than Fox. Even somewhat frail compared to his half brother, but was easily more fluffy, with a longer tail.
Altogether, he looked lithe and agile, with a cheeky smile and large, green eyes.

But what REALLY set him apart from Fox was his bright pink fur. Of such intensity was its pinkness, that Ness felt it almost necessary to shield his eyes.

Fox: everyone, this is Specll McCloud.

Specll grinned and narrowed his eyes at Fox.

Specll: well, well…if it isn’t Foxy boy the chicken thief. Long time, no see, big bro!

Fox: likewise, Speclly educated. How are you?

Specll stuck out his chest in a smarmy manner and tossed a screwdriver in the air.

Specll: top technician in computing and manual arts in all of Cornaria, five blue ribbons!

Fox: very nice, for someone who can’t even pilot an Arwing…

Specll: that shouldn’t be coming from someone who can’t fix a toaster!

Specll fixed his eyes on Fox’s assembled company and smiled in a friendly manner.

Specll: who are all your friends?

Fox: out of dimension warriors who are allying with me to save the universe.

Specll: huh…you really go for the big stuff, don’t you. Eh, I’ll let you do all the world saving stuff, I’ll just stick to saving broken appliances.

Jeff: you MUST show me some of your works!

Fox: actually, Speshy, you will have the chance to do all that world saving stuff. Because the universe is in danger and we need your help with disabling a password program.

Specll: you mean…

Fox: that’s right! We only have one thing to sort out before we leave for another dimension.

Specll: I’ll go and pack my stuff!

As Specll hurried off to pack, Ness came up beside Fox and whispered in his ear.

Ness: so he’s your half brother…how did your family come to adopt him?

Fox: his real name is Specll Darvey. My father had taken up a mission from General Pepper to take out a bunch of space pirates, the notorious Team Darvey. He used an ambush tactic that worked really well. He didn’t even have to destroy their ship.
By then, the pirates who weren’t dead evacuated the ship.
Dad thought it was a good idea to have a look around the pirate cruiser before blowing it up.
And that’s where we found Specll, who wasn’t even old enough to get out of his pram yet.
Dad felt sorry for him and liked his pink fur, so he adopted him. He owes his name to the colour of his fur, and to his unique abilities…

Ness: so Specll is really a space pirate’s son, and your father killed his real parents?

Fox: we don’t know if his parents are dead or not. But Specll doesn’t really care. He enjoyed growing up as a McCloud. We had such fun times together as cubs, making home-made explosives, using them to blow open the neighbor’s chook shed, digging “hidey holes” in the garden…
But when he reached 17, Specll decided to go off and become a technician. And this is the first time I’ve seen him since.

Ness: wow.

G&W: that’s very touching. The bit about the chook shed brought a tear to my eye.

Before anyone else could talk, a bunch of loud sirens and flashing lights activated throughout the whole ship. Slippy screamed, a high-pitched noise that shattered every glass thing in the room.
Specll came stumbling down the corridor with a backpack on.

Specll: I think this means we’re under attack!

Fox: I can see you’re getting the hang of this, Specll.

Everyone ran to the control deck where a large screen was flashing the words “contact.”
Fox plonked himself into the cockpit and twiddled some dials.

A person appeared on the screen.
She was a jackal with a light tan coat, about the same age as Fox, possibly older, and sported a sly, smarmy expression that you couldn’t trust from a mile away. This didn’t mean she wasn’t pretty.

Fox: YOU!

???: so, Star Fox, our paths cross once more. I havn’t seen you for ages!

Fox: cut your banter, Admin, we’re more than happy to avoid violent action…

Admin Sellie: but we aren’t! I’m afraid the boss is feeling a little spiteful today, so we’re going to blow you out of the sky!

Fox: you twisted piece of scum…

Sellie: now, now, offensive behavior isn’t going to change anything, is it? If our boss wants you dead, then our boss wants you dead. I’m sorry to say this…but say your prayers, Starfox Team!

Sellie winked and Fox closed the connection. He looked royally P*$$ed off.

Ness: who…

Fox: that was Sellie, the Administrator for the newest pirate gang, Team Guardeux. They are incredibly hard to track down and have been terrorizing numerous planets for the past two months. And if they want a dogfight, then a dogfight they’re going to get!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
YESSSS! Let's see your stupid Site Crash card get around that one, Ha!

Excuse me...(insane giggle)

AAAAAAaaaaaanyway, I'll start working on a new update soon.
Thankyou anyone who missed my fic, and thankyou anyone who didn't.

?

See ya!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
that latest chapter was awsome!!! neway, YAAY!! SUMMER!! WOOT, WOOT!! YEHA!!!! *does stupid little dance that makes ppl laugh*
As soon as everyone was in the tank, Pokey took the controls and in no time at all, the other tanks where history.

Pokey: hee, that was fun…

There was a loud whooshing noise outside and a huge spaceship materialized up in the sky outside. Fox and Ness and all the others raced outside to see the Great Fox dispatch two Arwings, which landed with a screech on the road.

Screech: thanks for giving me a lift, guys!

Slippy: what was that?

Peppy: I dunnow, but it kinda looked like a Screech!

Sound effects: and just what is a member of my staff doing hitching rides on Arwings?

Screech: sorry sir, I’ll never do it again!

Sound effects: rightyo you never will…now get in ma belly!

Fox: o---kay…
hehehe, always somthign funny (which is good) cant wait 4 the next chapter!!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 4: PART 5

While all this commotion was taking place in the Lylat system, Jigglypuff was being transported back to her own world. A million different questions raced through her head. How come the Devil’s machine was impossible to destroy? Why hadn’t the evil within Pokeworld been destroyed?
It was hurting her brain.
Suddenly, she fell out of nowhere and landed on soft grass in a loveley green meadow.
She guessed from the high temperature that she must be in the Hoenn region.
Jigglypuff scanned the horizon.
It looked pretty peaceful.
She turned to view the woodland behind her.
It looked pretty peaceful as well.
She looked to her left a bit.
There was a bunch of Pokemon gang-bashing the cr*p out of a familiar yellow shape.
Pikachu!
Jigglypuff wasted no time. She curled into a ball and sped towards the pack. She barreled right into the stomach of a Vigroth, knocking it flat.

The pack of Normal-types all turned to gaze at this small, pink newcomer. Giving Pikachu the chance to spring to his feet.

As thunder filled the air, Jigglypuff turned her rollout around and came back for another shot. The offending Pokemon where too caught up in being shocked to stop it. A Swellow and the injured Vigroth went down.

Pikachu jumped into the air and tried to thundershock the remaining two, but it ended up only hitting one. A Loudred.

The last attacker lay on the ground, panting.

Jigglypuff was surprised to see a Spinda staring up at her. But Pikachu was unfazed.

Pikachu: Alright, Spinner, Now you’ll see how cowardice and villainy rewards you!

Spinner: Hahahaha…what a tool. You will never prevail, you goody-goody! There is no way you’ll prevent the revolution…

Pikachu: (flaring up his cheeks) taunt all you want, Spinner, At least I’ll get rid of you!

Spinner: yeah…In your dreams…hahaha…

Pikachu: any last requests before I fry you?

Spinner: just one

Pikachu: what?

Spinner: I’d like to dance…

Before Pikachu could react, Spinner jumped to his feet and began a teeter dance. A wave of dizziness flowed through Jigglypuff and Pikachu’s heads. They began wobbling all over the place in a drunken stupor.

Spinner: do you honestly think you can defeat me, the master of all normal types, so easily? Hahahahaa!

Jigglypuff was seeing swirly spots. She accidentally pounded Pikachu in the temple, knocking him senseless. With a final weird spurt of energy, she somehow managed to kick herself in the eye.

When both Pokemon came to, Spinner was nowhere to be seen, as where the other violent Pokemon.

Jigglypuff sat up and tried to make sense of it all. Why was that Spinda so vicious? And furthermore, why had Pikachu been attacked?

Pikachu: aaah…I can’t believe he did it to us again! Darn that Spinner…

Jigglypuff: …

Pikachu: hey Jiggs, Thanks for baling me out. What are you doing here, anyway? I thought you went with Ness...

Jigglypuff: I did, but then Master Hand transported me here…Oh, Pikachu, what’s going on?

Pikachu: It’s a long and complicated story…But I think you should know it. Right, it started like this.
The Devil’s Machine was thought to be in a safe place. Mewtwo, Mew and Lugia guarded it from the outside world. But that Deoxis…He tore open the time portal and accidentally became corrupted by the evil thing.
After his brief contact with it, he used his newfound power to banish all the Legendary Pokemon into the time warp. Deoxis then came up with some plan to purge the earth of all humans. His power is insane! He managed to seal every human into another time warp! He now calls himself “The Pokemon Emperor.” And that’s not all, Deoxis has banded together a group of his most elite followers…a group called the “Rulers of the Night” to crush any resistance from rebels.
Spinner is a Ruler of the Night representing the Normal type…there are four more, each standing for their own type, Dark, Psychic, Ghost and Steel. It’s war…

Jigglypuff tried to take it all in. No humans? War? The last Pokemon war she could remember was the fight for the land and sea. It was a terrible battle. Surely there wasn’t another war? All Pokemon where supposed to be at peace.

Pikachu: me and a bunch of others have made up a Rebellion against this dictatorship in order to get the humans back. Our leader is Madame Breela, the world’s most powerful Breloom.
I don’t know if you’ve realized it yet, Jigglypuff, but I’m the world’s most powerful Pikachu, and you’re the world’s most powerful Jigglypuff. You have to help us fight for our Trainers! Pokemon and humans are made to be together!

Jigglypuff was silent.

Pikachu: will you help us, Jigglypuff?

A strange fire danced in Jigglypuff’s huge eyes. She looked determinedly at the sunset. Pikachu was right, what was a world without humans?

Jigglypuff:…I…will…I will help you…I’ll help you fight for the humans!

Meanwhile, Fox, Ness, Paula, Poo, Jeff, Mr. Game and Watch, Pokey, Slippy, Peppy and Specll where all waiting in the Arwing room. Fox was already tuning his ship’s power settings. Specll was giving him some advice.

Specll: Fox, put it on a speedier setting, If my calculations are correct, their ships will be slow, but strong.

Fox: I still think we’re going to need some more power.

Specll: it’s kinda funny though, I don’t think they’ve released any fighters yet.

Peppy: maybe they don’t plan to engage in aerial combat…

Fox:…oh, darn!

A torrent of loud sirens and flashing lights poured into the room. Fox jumped out of his Arwing and armed himself with a blaster cannon.
The rest of the Starfox team followed suit.

Ness: what’s happening?

Fox: we’re being boarded, hurry up and arm yourselves! I bet those pirates know we’d be waiting in the Arwing bay. They’re going to try to corner us!

Ness: How do you think they’ll attack?

Fox: I’m not sure, I think they’ll have some tricks up their sleeves…Just be prepared!

Jeff quickly handed out beam guns to everyone who wasn’t armed. Fox pointed his blaster at the Arwing room door. Everyone else did the same.

They waited in that position for what seemed like hours. Ness could cut the suspense around him with a knife.

Slippy spontaneously decided that this was the right time to tell a joke.

Slippey: hey guys! Did you hear the one about the cow who stepped on the mine?

Fox tried as hard as he could not to lose his focus. There was a few “shuttup”s and “idiot”s from the rest of the Starfox team.

Slippy: oop sorry, I’ll keep it down, well, you see, she went…

Door: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Slippy: exactly! (drum roll, cymbol crash)

Slippey didn’t have time to finish his joke as he had to dive for cover to avoid the rain of laser fire.

A bunch of silvery-grey robots poured into the room, armed with charge blasters. They began firing maniacally at anything that moved.

Fox: Aagh! Evil Fighter Super-Athlete Droid-Bots!

Ness: whatta whatta whatts?

Fox: don’t talk, Just blast!

Ness obeyed the command and began blasting like a monkey with a tommy gun. The air was filled with explosions and bits of flying metal and smoke and sloppy joes.
Paula enveloped everyone in a PSI shield d, reflecting any laser shots back at the enemy.
In a short time, all the robots had been destroyed.

Ness: whew! That was hectic!

Fox: is that all they’ve got? I thought Space Pirates where supposed to be cunning.

Specll: that was only the first assault, I bet the pirates will come in personally now to finish off the injured.

Fox: well we’ll have a surprise in stall for them. None of us where actually damaged in that skirmish.

Slippy: (holding up his leg) do I count?

Fox: no…hey! OH Sh…

Slippy: hehehehee! It’s plastic…(comical laugh)

Fox: grrrrrrrr!

Another rain of lasers reflected off Paula’s shield. Fox turned around to see a bunch of real pirates standing in the doorway now.

Fox: well hello…

Peppy: more target practice!

Specll: umm…I’m out of ammo…

Pokey: me too.

Fox: hey! You’re right. Are we all out of ammo?

As if to answer his question, one of the pirates walked foreword and extended his harm out. He appeared to be holding some sort of remote.

Fox: a laser block!

The Gardeux Space pirates wore cult-ish uniforms with hoods. But their costumes allowed for a lot more arm and leg movement. The pirate with the laser block stepped forward and removed his hood to reveal a skinny desert badger with a bionic eye.

???: Star Fox, I presume?

Fox: that’s me, of course. (comical laugh)

???: yes, I thought so. I’m Admin Rupert of the Gardeux Space Pirate team blah blah blah…introductions are so boring.

Fox: Is that all you have to say? (comical laugh)

Rupert: no! Of course not, that would be stupid! Do you think we’d board your ship just to tell you that?

Fox: I dunnow, you pirates aren’t usually that bright. (comical laugh)

Rupert: very funny. I like it when our adversaries have a sense of humor. Anyway, I think you can see that we’ve got you where we want you, Fox. You can’t defend yourself as I have just blocked all of your laser guns from being able to fire. Why don’t you just give up and save a lot of trouble? The boss might even decide to spare you. You never know…

Fox: well Rupie…(comical laugh)…you’re a nice guy for a pirate…and you did ask niceley…so I’m going to have to say…no. (comical laugh)

Rupert: you’re a fool…

Fox: you’re a gonner…(comical laugh)

Rupert: I hate to resort to this, but you leave me no choice. FIRE!

Fox: PSYCHIC OFFENSIVE!

Ness, Paula, and Poo where all ready for this signal. They placed their fingers to their temples and began the ultimate combo.

Ness: PSI Sport c!

Paula: PSI Fire c!

Poo: Starstorm!

Needless to say, there weren’t too many pirates left after this fantastic psychic assault. The number of survivors came down to a grand total of three. All the others had been completely obliterated from existence.

Out of sheer luck, Rupert and two others hadn’t been damaged too much by the blast. It appeared that they’d just been in the right place at the right time to avoid annihilation.

Rupert: … oh, mumma! How’d you do that? (comical laugh)

Fox: well aren’t we a lucky badger?

Rupert: um…don’t hurt me…please?

Fox: that’s the way! A good groveling should make you feel better. Meanwhile, I’ll have Peppy lock you and your friends in one of our many cupboards so we can use you as hostages! (comical laugh)

Rupert: that’s decent of you. (comical laugh)

Fox: I know (comical laugh)

Rupert: but there are more of us aboard your ship…I think Sellie and her squad are up the other side.

Fox: gee, thanks for telling us!

Rupert: oops. (comical laugh)

Slippy: so are we staying here. (crickets chirping)

Fox: …

Pokey: duuuuuuuh (hysterical giggling)

Ness: whoa, that one was a bit off!

Rupert: I’ll say!

Peppy: shut yoa face, you scum of the air!

Rupert: oi! I hate that expression. It makes me think of plumbing, and when I think of plumbing, I get really sick. Right on whoever is standing in front of me.

Peppy: eek! Sorry, you, er, really bad person! (comical laugh)

Fox: well I reckon we should head up the other side of the ship. I’ve got a score to settle with a baaaad friend of mine!

Will Fox be able to beat his rival?
Will Jigglypuff have the guts to fight in a Pokemon war?
Will I ever stop being such a ******?
Find out soon, on SSBM: Academy of Smash!!

P.s. I just thought I'd let you know, the Pokemon war is going to be HUGE and mostly serious. I've decided to keep the ******** comedy with Ness and co.
That's all for today, tell me what ya think! Bi.

(comical laugh)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That was good and funny. Can you show me pictures of the new pokemon since I don't have Ruby or Sapphire? Please write more soon.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Pictures are not necisary. Just log on to www.pokemasters.net and all your new Pokemon questions will be answered.
(besides, I don't know how to insert pictures)

Oh. most of the incoming Pokemon characters with nicknames in this fic (eg. Spinner) are all my Pokemon. Spinner is the Spinda I'm currently training and boy, for a weak little thing, he sure kicks some tail! Breela is my Breloom. She's already on level 50 and is one of my favourites, so I made her the leader of the good guys. My FAVOURITE Pogey, however, is going to be one of the elite bad guys.
My mind works in weird ways.

next update will probably arrive tomorrow.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
wait I thought Mewtwo is the most powerful pokemon even though there are new ones and confusion reflects unless the devils machine gave a lot more power. what does a devils machine look like?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
i thought the ultamit psi combo was Psi Sport d, Psi Fire b, and Psi storm b, since they are all xtremely powerful and they all hit everyone. o well.

Fox: is that all they’ve got? I thought Space Pirates where supposed to be cunning.

Specll: that was only the first assault, I bet the pirates will come in personally now to finish off the injured.

Fox: well we’ll have a surprise in stall for them. None of us where actually damaged in that skirmish.

Ness, Paula, and Poo where all ready for this signal. They placed their fingers to their temples and began the ultimate combo.

Needless to say, there weren’t too many pirates left after this fantastic psychic assault. The number of survivors came down to a grand total of three. All the others had been completely obliterated from existence.

Out of sheer luck, Rupert and two others hadn’t been damaged too much by the blast. It appeared that they’d just been in the right place at the right time to avoid annihilation.

Fox: that’s the way! A good groveling should make you feel better. Meanwhile, I’ll have Peppy lock you and your friends in one of our many cupboards so we can use you as hostages! (comical laugh)

hehehe... cupboard. awshum about the Pokemon war! YAY! (try to put in a charizard, *hint hint*) that was a great update. cya!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
i thought the ultamit psi combo was Psi Sport d, Psi Fire b, and Psi storm b, since they are all xtremely powerful and they all hit everyone. o well.

hehehe... cupboard. awshum about the Pokemon war! YAY! (try to put in a charizard, *hint hint*) that was a great update. cya!

(btw:the exact link to the page with the new pokemon is

http://www.pokemasters.net/modules....s&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=210&page=1 . enjoy!)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
No, Burnard the Ninetails isn't my fave. And he won't be appearing in this story. Your'e cloooose, though...

PsiFlameMaster, the combo you suggested would have whasted too much PP.

The devil's machine looks like a giant oily marble. It also steals the face of whoever looks at it and uses thier power.

Very cool, when I had to verse that thing in EarthBound, It actually manages to look very freaky...woooo...

Um. yeah, that's all I've got to say.

Pokemasterkatie

Smash Ace
Hey, NESSBOUNDER, ya think you could put in my team of Pokemon to help fight w/ Jiggly and Pikachu? Their nicknames are:
Blaziken--Blaze (who saw that coming, R/S players?!) (male)
Pelliper--Pelly (female)
Mightyena--Poochy (female)
Kadabra--Teleporter (male)
Linoone--Zigzag (female)
Rhydon--Drill (male)

If you want to have another Legend with them, replace Rhydon w/ Groudon (Nickname--Ruby)... on second thought, maybe not, cause of Ruby's hot power (Drought). ^^; If ya don't want my team to help out, I'll understand...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Pokemasterkatie: I thought all the legendary pokemon were sealed in a time warp.

Will Ness and the others go there to help?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
hmmm...a very fungry team...I LIKE that blaziken.
I could use some of your guys in this fic.
hehe. Groudon is sealed away in the time warp. You won't see very much of that cheap barbstard...
(oops, sorry, I just HATE legendary Pokemon...except Mewtwo...and Mew...and Celebi...and Jirachi...uh...but you'll never catch me training one.)
Origionally by PsiFlame Master: Verse what thing?
The devil's machine, you ninnie! (my, how crude of me)

C-ya all!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Will Ness and the others come back to help after fighting in Fox's world. If they are then make Poo become a Medicham

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
no, they won't. Great idea, though...
Ness and Jigglypuff will be seperater for practically the rest of this part of the fic, Ness will be going after the items and bad guys and Jigglypuff will stay in her dimension helping Pikachu and Breela fight the Evil Pokemon.

Medicham can be in this story if you want...do you like him? I'm thinking of training one, but it got cind of boring and...well...I started training a Whiscach instead. (LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY TICKLE FEIND!!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I want him in the fic. I started likin him cuz of the looks and is a combo of my fav types... psychic/fighting:D. Also I want him to be one of the good ones. I also want Salamence, Tropius, Armaldo, Wailord, Sharpedo, Aggron, Gyarados, Alakazam, Primape, and Aerodactyl.

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
Wait, there's someone missing. There's a pokemon we need in this story. It's like, one of the awesome new RAD pokemon from R/S. It's............SPOINK!!!!! SPOINK IS AWESOME! IT'S RAD!!!! And i mean it. We could also use duskull or swampert or something........

jet

Smash Lord
i know you could add in a rattata :rolleyes: just j/k could you put in a manectric, just a question

Manectric looks like this

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
WHOA whaoa whaoa...himagain... Let me get my shoes back on.
Manectric will appear. He will be good. Um. Only the fully-evolved (excluding Jiggly and Pika) will be fighting, the rest will all be involved in things like gathering berries for healing (there are no Pokecenters anymore) and other jobs like that...prime targets for the baddies.
Aagron is planned to be one of the steel Night Master's best. So he'll be bad.
Medicham...yeah, good.
GRUMPIG...hehe...bad! (uh...unless you heavilly complain, my evil Psychic needs a toadie)
Sharp-p-puh-Ped0...(that's how I enjoy saying it) will be the commander of the Dark Night master's Navy. (they're going to be mainly aquatic, those Darks)
Um...Swampert, Wailord, Tropius, Salamence...Blaziken all good. (I want to keep most of the old Pokemon out of this)
and: TADAAAH! (confettii explosion) CHARIZARD!!(good)
That is a LOT of charachters to remember, PLUS the ones I'll be putting in. So no more suggestions.
Thanx.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
like, sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. We went for a trip in da country (banjo music) It was cool, we had this big discussion about small, furry wolf-related things and saw a dingo on the road!!! (dead):(
I'll update as soon as I can.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Hey, I just thought I'd let you all know...I'm thinking about starting another fic...something that's going to be really funky, clever, and Pokemon related.
I'll finish this fic first. (may take a year) And then I,ll think of starting this new one.
OR...
I'll start it now.
But don't expect many updates all at once, OK?
I won't be able to update it very often, but I think you can all cope. Please reply.

Chow.:beezo:

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
first off: YA!!! CHARIZARD!!!!! W00T!! *nearly faints from happyness* nobody realy seems to use charizard in fics much! you could use my Charizard: FireStorm! i actualy trained one back in the good ol' GSC days to L100! it was realy strong and the only thing that could take it down was my friend's Cloyster L100 , but then i'd use my special Raichu, but thats another story... ooo! a pokemon fic! thats realy rare on this board! make sure u have a Charizard there too! cant wait for the next update, and the pokemon war! cya!

Top Bottom