• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Academy of smash (Wow! It's updated!)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 4: PART 13 ( I forgot the chapter last update. Please forgive my blatant foolishness, I will spank me 40 times in the rear.)

Majora’s incarnation was far from harmless, just as Ness had suspected. It charged around the room, dancing around. And whenever it came within range it rapidly pelted the closest person with plasma balls.

Ness thrust forward his schoolbag to protect from another round of glowing bullets. The plasma balls where absorbed by the special fabric and did nothing. The incarnation squealed happily and sprinted to the other side of the room, waving its arms and giggling.

Paula: It’s much too fast! There’s no way I can hit it with any normal attacks.

Ness: can you use PSI?

Paula: no! The monkey’s love and Slime Generator are too slow! I bet Fox could catch it, but he’s too badly hurt. Even Jeff’s guns are no…Aagh!

Paula blocked a round of plasma fire with her lunchbox. Majora’s incarnation mooned her and ran to the other side of the room again, spinning like a ballerina.

Ness: I’ve got to think of a way we can slow it down…

Ness observed the incarnation do the moonwalk.

Jeff: stupid thing! I don’t care how long it takes me, but I’ll get you!

He aimed his baddest beam and fired. Majora’s incarnation stepped nimbly aside and began to start a Cossack dance, hopping along on its bum, kicking its legs in the air.

Ness: I’ve got it! Mr. Game and Watch, flip as many sausages as you can over there…(points to spot)

G&W: rodger!

Ness: now Jeff, fire your Heavy bazooka just about there! (points again)

Jeff pulled out the weapon and fired at the wall near to where the incarnation was dancing. Frightened by the explosion, it moonwalked backwards, right into the cloud of sausages Mr. Game and Watch was flipping.
It squealed and fell over on its back, where it flailed helplessly.

Ness practically pounced on it, bashing the tiny eyeball that served as its head stupid. But before Paula or Mr. Game and Watch could help him, Majora’s incarnation was up again. Sprinting around the room and firing its plasma shots.

Paula wasn’t ready this time. She copped all 16 of the balls full on. She fell to the ground, defeated.

Ness: NO!!

As Mr. Game and Watch pulled Paula into the corner, Majora’s incarnation made the stupid mistake of ballet dancing right towards Ness.
The boy slammed his bat into Majora’s incarnation’s kneecaps, bowling it to the ground where he pounded it relentlessly.

Ness could feel the incarnation trying to shake him off, but he wouldn’t let it escape this time. He held the point of his bat behind his armpit and elbow-bat-dropped the squirming creature right in its chest.
Ness was joined by Jeff, who finished the job with a smack from his combat yo-yo.

With a sudden explosion of strength, Majora’s incarnation broke free of Ness’s grasp and began jumping around, clutching its head and screaming.
As Ness and Jeff picked themselves up from the ground, the hypo incarnation’s body became rigid. Majora’s mask, now serving as the body, began pumping like a heart.
With each pump, the arms and legs of Majora’s incarnation swelled and swelled, transforming before Ness’s eyes from lanky, skinny arms and legs, to muscle bound limbs.

With a final sickening squelch, a grotesque head grew from the top of the mask. It had three eyes, arranged in a triangular formation, the top eye was at least twice the size of the other two, giving the beast a cyclopean look. The same undersized horns grew on its head. The creature’s skin looked like bare muscle fibers, and its gaping red mouth was lined with sharp fangs. It was truly a horrible sight.
With a monkey-like screech, the monster reached behind its head and thrust its arms forward, uncoiling two gigantic whip-like tentacles. It paused for a moment, pulling the whips towards its feet.

Ness and Jeff just stared blankly. Paralyzed with horror.
Link had refused to tell Ness anything about Majora’s wrath, the final stage of the evolutionary chain of Majora’s mask.

Majora’s wrath: HEAAAAAAA HAA HA HAAAA! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEAT ME, PUNY WEAKLINGS! HOW COULD YOU EVER HAVE DEFEATED GIYGAS? HEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE THE DEATH OF TORTURE! HEEEEEEEEAAA!!!

THE FINAL STAGE, THE TWISTED POWER
YOU ARE ABOUT TO FACE
WAS FASHIONED FROM MY DARKEST HOUR
FROM ALL MY DARKEST HATE

MY TRUEST FORM, MY SOUL REFLECTION
REFLECTS MY CHOSEN PATH
ALL THOSE WHO SWEAR ON PEACE, PROTECTION,
SHALL DIE AND SUFFER FROM MY WRATH!!!

Majora’s wrath pulled the whips over its head and brought them slamming across Ness’s outstretched schoolbag. Its second whip lashed at Jeff, who managed to block it with his bazooka.

The wrath whipped and whipped and whipped. It hit fast and hard, it comboed, it slammed. Side whips, scissor-whips, cross-whips, curling whips, twirling whips.
Any kind of whip you could ever imagine it could do.

Ness crouched behind his bag, trying his best to deflect the screeching monster’s attacks. He held it out so that it covered most of his body and slowly advanced towards Majora’s wrath.

To his luck, the monster stopped whipping at him and simply stood there, watching him closely. Ness was close enough to attack. He grabbed his bat, stepped out from behind his bag and got kicked clean across the room.

Majora’s wrath: FOOL! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU GET CLOSE TO ME? HEEEAAAAAAA!

A whip came smashing across Ness’s chest, slamming him to the ground. The wrath continued to whip him while he was down.
Ness screamed in pain as Majora’s wrath directed its full attention to constantly hitting him with both whips, one after the other, over and over again.

It was impossible for Ness to even think about getting up. He tried to struggle but the constant whipping and the stinging pain made it too hard.

Without warning, the pain stopped. Ness opened his eyes to see that Majora’s wrath was pinning him down with one tentacle and lashing Jeff with the other. Apparently Jeff had tried to shoot him, but the wrath had seen it coming.

Ness used this distraction to do the only thing that came to his mind.
Surround Jeff with a Shield.

Ness was lucky. He had just enough PP to use a Shield b.

A gray sphere of light surrounded Jeff. As Majora’s wrath’s whip came pounding down on him, half the damage inflicted to Jeff was dealt back to his attacker. The wrath jerked back its whips and begun to sway dizzily back and forth, stunned.

Ness got back to his feet and charged the tip of his bat into Majora’s wrath’s stomach, then followed up with a kneecap-slam.

The evil creature hollered and jumped high over Ness’s head. It landed directly behind him, kicked him over, and brought a whip slamming down across his back.

Ness groaned and slumped over, defeated.

Majora’s wrath: HEEAAAAAAA! THE HERO OF EARTH IS NO MORE! THANK ME, GIYGAS, AS I FINISH YOUR FOE!

Jeff: if you think you’ve won, then think again! You still have me to contend with, and Mr. Game and Watch. And we’ll kick your butt!

Majora’s wrath reached over with its tentacle and slammed Mr. Game and Watch into the wall, injuring him badly.

Majora’s wrath: YOU ARE OF NO CONCERN TO ME, WEAKLING! I WILL ATTEND TO YOU AFTER I HAVE DONE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

The wrath turned to face the corner where Fox, Paula and Poo where lying. As strands of saliva ran from its fangs, it raised a whip over its head.

A bazooka shell exploded all over its back, interrupting the attack.

Majora’s wrath: EEEEEYAAAAAA!

Jeff: this weakling’s gonna dish it out! Eat baddest beam!

The baddest beam provided a powerful weapon against Majora’s third stage. It shrugged the pulsing energy off its gross body and smacked Jeff with its whip.
The power shield reflected the attack, stunning Majora’s wrath again and giving Jeff a few more free shots.

Majora’s wrath: KEEAAAAAH! YOU MEDDLING IDIOT! DIE! I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A CHILD!

It seemed to pull what looked like a gigantic metallic spinning to from out of nowhere. The top had blades on its side and an eyeball in the center. Majora’s wrath coiled a tentacle about it and spun it off.

Majora’s wrath: WE WILL SEE HOW WELL YOU FARE WITHOUT YOUR SHIELD! HAAAAAAAAHHHHA!

As Majora’s wrath launched a second top, The first one homed in on Jeff. He blocked it with his Heavy bazooka, but his shield took a hit.

Jeff: no! The shield can only take a certain amount of hits!

The second top hit his bazooka, and the shield grew smaller. Jeff knew he had to do something.
Aiming the Heavy bazooka, Jeff managed to stun Majora’s wrath again. He was just about to fire the baddest beam when a top bowled him over, destroying the shield.

Jeff realized that he would now take much more damage than before. He concentrated on blocking the tops, but they had gained speed and where now much stronger.

Majora’s wrath: NOW, AN ATTACK THAT WILL SEAL YOUR FATE. SANDWICH ATTACK!

The two tops crashed into Jeff from both sides, canceling each other’s spins and trapping Jeff in a scissor-grasp. As Jeff struggled to get free, Majora’s wrath pounded a whip down across his head.

The tops spun off and hit the wall, but Jeff was pinned down by the muscular tentacle. As Majora’s wrath squeezed him, Jeff reached into his pack and pulled out a tazer. He jammed the electrical appliance into the tentacle, sending a shock along Majora’s arm.
It screeched and clutched its head, Jeff quickly fired the baddest beam, damaging Majora’s wrath once again.

The wrath looked pretty beat up. It seemed to only be able to take a few more hits. Jeff’s heat quickened at this observation. He aimed his Heavy bazooka again and fired.

This time, Majora’s wrath nimbly dodged aside and counter-whipped the bazooka clean across the room. Before Jeff could react, it fastened a whip around Jeff’s neck and lifted him off the ground.

Majora’s wrath: NOW I’VE GOT YOU!! I’LL CRUSH YOUR HEAD!

Jeff fought for air, but the slimy tentacle was much to strong. He had but one hope left.

Jeff reached into his bag and pulled out the Hungry HP sucker, aimed it a t Majora’s wrath, and pulled the trigger.

A beautiful rush of air entered Jeff’s lungs. He was able to breath without having to breathe. He was sucking life from Majora’s wrath.

Majora’s wrath: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH! SCREEEEAAAAAAAHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jeff jumped from Majora’s wrath’s weakened grasp.

Jeff: I’m draining your health! No matter what you do to me, I’ll just continue to get stronger, while you get weaker!

Jeff kept his finger on the trigger. He squeezed and squeezed.
Majora’s wrath whipped him smartly across the face, but in a few seconds, Jeff was completely revived.

With a final surge of power, Majora’s wrath snaked a tentacle towards the boy.
It never reached its target. Majora’s wrath’s body began to disintegrate before it could even finish its final assault, and the whole whip turned to dust on its way out.

A final, ear-splitting screech escaped Majora’s crumbling body as the room filled with a blinding light. Jeff found himself floating. Floating in light. Floating away from reality.

# # # # # # # # # # # #

The grass felt warm beneath Ness’s hands. He opened his eyes to find himself lying on the seaside cliffs near Onett, right Next to a decrepit old house and all his friends. The glorious evening sunlight bathed the scene in a beautiful shade of orange.
Fox, Paula, Mr. Game and Watch and Poo where all staring at each other, trying to find the wounds that had been inflicted on them earlier.
Jeff was standing on the edge of the cliff, staring up at the sky as the wind blew his hair over his freckled face.

Ness: …Jeff?…did you…

Jeff: thank you for protecting me with that shield, Ness…without it, I would never have been able to defeat that beast.
How are you feeling?

Ness: normal, I’m not weak any more.

Fox: neither am I, so we must all be cured!

Paula: I think Jeff did something really brave, everybody. No one can call him a weakling now!

Jeff blushed modestly.

Ness: I think I feel something in my pocket. What’s this?

Ness held a yellow orb in front of his face. It glowed with a warm light that made him feel peaceful as a faint melody tinkled from inside it.
He wandered how the sound stone had gotten back inside his pocket, but he knew it was the special item he was supposed to take back to the Academy.

G&W: I think we should say goodbye to everyone before we go.

Fox: yeah. I think Mr. Game and Watch is right. See of your Mom, Ness. And tell the Starmen how much you appreciate their help.

There was a calm silence as everyone sat on the ground, smiling at each other.
Finally, Fox broke the silence by hopping to his feet and striding down the path that led back to Onett.
Ness followed, accompanied by all the others.

Ness: Master hand, here we come!

jet

Smash Lord
aw, beautiful, that was a truly tight update, i give it an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:D , can't wait till teh next one.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
that was a cool battle. see, Jeff is tougher than most ppl think! :p ;) I wonder why Link wouldnt tell Ness about Majora's Wrath. maybe he thought no one would ever have to face it again, and didnt want to tell anyone about the "horrors" of the Mask. either way, Earth is safe, and they can all either go back to the Smash Academy or go help some one else in thier dimension. acording to my calculations, the funny stuff should start in the next chapter or the one after. *says "YAHOO!!!" in Mario style* that was a cool battle. i cant wait 4 the next chapter! cya!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 1.
THE TRUTH REVEALED

After all good-byes had been given, all Speclls and Pokeys had been picked up and all mums had been hugged, Ness and his merry daisy-chain of friends began the not-so-long teleportation phase back to the Academy.

Specll: so what happened in the moon? Tell us the whole thing!

Poo: there where ghosts in there (does a psycho dance)

Jeff: we told you, we battled with Majora’s mask. And we easily overpowered it. It didn’t even get the chance to attack us, right Fox?

Fox: yes, we owned.

G&W: let’s join hands and skip through the teleport!

Fox: gee, I dunnow. Someone might get hurt doing that, and I’ve just had a shower.

Paula: yeah, no need to get dirty right away. In fact, I don’t even feel like running. Use PSI teleport b this time, Ness.

Ness: one teleport b, coming up!

Everyone stood in a line and began running around in circles. After a little while, the now familiar rush of hyperspace was flying past them.

Poo: I should like to see this place you sneak off to every year, Ness!

Paula: yeah, and why do you never take US along, eh?

Fox: because we hate you.

Paula: that’s mean! I hate YOU!

Fox: I said it first!

Paula: I said it second!

Fox: NEAH NEAH NEAH!

Paula: NEAH NEAH NEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sound Effects: BASH! CRUMPLE! BOMPF!

The teleport had come to an end and everyone was lying on the ground in a mangled heap. Ness angrily jumped to his feet and pointed his finger at Fox and Paula.

Ness: OY! YOU MADE ME GET THE BEARINGS WRONG! NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE!

Fox + Paula: we’re sorry, Ness. (bow humbly)

Ness: so you should be, and…er…I…um…(looks fustrated) WHO ARE YOU??!!

Sound Effects: no one special.

Specll: that’s Ness, I’m Specll.

Sound Effects: no you’re not, you’re just a normal fox with pink fur.

Pokey: this could get really confusing, I say we pretend that that person isn’t there at all.

Paula: yeah, you’re a make believe person and you’re weird.

Sound Effects: you little snob! You don’t appreciate my work. I’m going to sulk!

Ness:…well I don’t think we need any more make believe people, that would be too…

Rawk berry: AAAAAIIIIIUUU-HAAAWWWW!

Specll: what was THAT?

Fox: I have no idea! But whatever it was, it was loud and odd!

Paula: not to mention that it wasn’t real…

Ness: come on you guys, let’s just concentrate on where we are. I think we should…no, scrub that, it’s painfully obvious we’re in the Mushroom system.

And painfully obvious it was! Ness and co. where sitting on the grass, outside a huge, red-roofed castle with a picture of Peach on it. Everything was bright and shiny and they where sitting on a nest of red ants.

Rawk berry: AAAAAIIIIIUUU-HAAAWWW!!

Ness: AAAAGH! ANTS!

Fox: GAAAH!

Pokey: I’ll get rid of them! (farts loudly)

All the ants immediately shriveled up and died.

Fox: yeah! Good on you! Now if only I could stop my eyes watering, I’d ask you that one important question…

Everyone except Pokey: WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR BUTT AND DIED??!!

Paula: It smells like the dump at the back of Burglin park after fried fish week. That, mixed with fart gas!

Fox: reminds me of this skunk I once knew…

Specll: …AND THEN HE **** ON THE TURNIP! Yeah, I know that one, it’s funny, eh?

Fox: thanks for ruining the joke, Specll.

Specll: my services are always free.

Rawk berry: AAAAIIIIUUUUUURRRR!!

G&W: what IS that thing?

Ness: pee-yew, that’s quite enough, you guys. Let’s teleport out of here before I feel too nauseous to walk.

Pokey: never mind the smell, did you hear that? What a rippa!

Fox: yeah, you should play in a band. “Pungent Pokey and the Fiber boys” That would fly.

Pokey: you really think so?

Paula: yeah! People would be so jealous of you, they’d hire a hitman to sew shut the cheeks of your ar$e!

Pokey: eek!

Specll: so don’t use your special talent unless strictly necessary.

There was something about the way Specll said these words that Ness couldn’t place. He shrugged and was just about to teleport when he heard a familiar voice calling him from the castle. He turned to see a man dressed in red hollering at him from the drawbridge. That had to be Mario.

Mario: HEEY! A NESS! ITSA ME, A MARIO! WHAT ARE YOU A DOING HERE, AAY? COME OVA HERE A AND A TALKA TO MY FACE!

Ness: it’s Mario!

G&W: gee, great observation, Whiz boy.

Paula: who’s that?

Fox: that is Mario. A man who thinks the sun shines out of his butt crack. He’s bouncy and noisy and eats a lot of pasta and can shoot fireballs and hit you with a magical piece of cloth that does a ridiculous amount of damage and is really cheap.

Paula: sounds like your typical Italian, huh?

Jeff: I think you should tell us about this place, Ness.

Ness: later. I’ll just go see how he’s coming along.

Fox: why are we still in our normal forms, Ness?

Ness: because the Mushroom system is just too twisted for the normal dimension-travelling rule to apply.

Everyone bustled over to Mario, who wildly shook their hands and told everyone that he was Mario.

Mario: Itsa me…

Fox: WE HEARD YOU FIRST TIME!

Mario: I am a sorry. I thought you might forget…

Ness: so what is threatening your world, Mario?

Mario: the X parasite.

Ness: no way!

Mario: itsa troo! All the coopas and goombahs have gone all a wonky and a we are a having to a wear metroid tags that a Samus a gave us before we left a the Academy.

Ness: gee…

Mario: and a Master hand has a been a silly fool! There’s no a way to get back to the a Academy!

Ness: uh…

Mario: I mean he forgot a to tell us a how we get back! We’re stuck here!

Ness: what a tool!

Mario: I a know! How a are we a supposed to get the special items back there?

Ness: we’re lucky that we can get to the Academy whenever we want just by teleporting!

Mario: dat’sa grand! I’ll give a you my special item, and you a take it back to the Academy for me!

Ness: are you sure you don’t need our help?

Mario: no, I’m a fine. And so are Peach and Bowser and Yoshi and Luigi.

Ness: and Dr. Mario?

Suddenly, the doors of the castle burst open and Dr. Mario stumbled out like a clumsy cow after too many drinks at the bar.

Dr. Mario: I am a sick in the BUM! (falls into the moat)

Mario: I think he definitely needs a help!

Rawk berry: AAAAAIIUUU-HAWWW!

Fox: there’s that noise again…

Mario: weird! I’ve never heard that before…strange…

Ness: fine then. Give us this item and we’ll take it to the Academy. Once we’ve dropped it off we’ll come back and help you.

Mario: thank you! (hands over the Mario Kart grand cup) Now go! I have to a find a Wario and Birdo. They said they’ll help us.

Fox: don’t worry, red cap man, we’ll deliver this thing off pronto!

Pokey: blessed are the lips that have no tongue!

Ness grabbed hold of everyone and began a PSI Teleport a. It was time to find out what was going on at the Academy of Smash!!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
yesss...the Rawk berry. Don't ask me where that came from, I have no Idea.

(I so badly want to get this fic to Capt. Falcon's dimension, but I have to go through Zelda and Mario worlds first! WAAAAA!)

The F-0 system bit will be really good, just you wait. I have thought up the most CLEVEREST way to go beyond the Nintendo universe using the F-0 universe.
And I've decided that although Capt. Falcon IS a weirdo, he's got some cool moves.

(the heel drop! I love the heel drop! Why is Samus the only other person who can do this move? Why can't Fox? he's flexible enough...)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The warp portal opened wide as Ness and friends where barreled into a hard stone wall.
As Ness got over the sting from where his nose hit Fox’s helmet, he noticed three things about the academy.

1. All the lights where out.
1. There was NO noise
1. It smelled like old socks.

As Ness tried to figure out what was going on, he noticed a female wireframe running towards him.
She didn’t seem very happy, in fact, there was something urgent about her movements.

The wireframe didn’t notice them until she had almost tripped over Fox’s tail. She would have, If Fox hadn’t have jerked it back and yipped at her.

Wireframe: UH? OH! I’m so sorry! You…you’re smashers! How’d you get here? P-p-please! We need your help!

Ness: with what?

Wireframe: your fellow smashers are in danger! There’s no way for them to return to the Academy! The Master and Crazy have been taken ill, and all the power’s down!

Fox: uh? Master and Crazy hand…ill?

Paula: what is that purple thing? What’s going on, Ness?

Ness: please don’t ask any questions until we’re done here, you guys. I’ll tell you everything later.

Wireframe: you’ve got to come and see!

The wireframe led the team down many flights of stairs until finally they reached the Final Destination Room.

The Final Destination platform towered above Ness. He could see all the Smash Spirits flying around beneath. But in the middle of the room, on top of the Final Destination floated Master and Crazy hand, limp and lifeless.

G&W: what happened to them?

Wireframe: we don’t know, and it’s not good! They’re just not there! We’ve tried everything…except the Super Special Kinoenergy boost!

Specll: wuh?

Wireframe: those special items you’re supposed to be collecting, we can use them to revive Master and Crazy! It will definitely work! But all you smashers are unable to return…

Ness: not true, we can return anytime we wish, and travel dimensions, too.

Wireframe: GREAT! YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK ALL THE SPECIAL ITEMS! THE MORE, THE BETTER! HURRY!

Ness: O.K…we wi…

Wireframe: HURRY!!! (shoves Ness)

Ness: Uh..

Wireframe: GO!! GO GO GO GO GOOOOO!!

Specll: whoa! You spaz! Quick, let’s get out of here!

Pokey: step on it!

Ness: ‘Kay! Grab hold!

Wireframe: GOOOO! NOW! GO GO!!!

Rawk berry: AAAAAUIR-HAAW!

Sound Effects: BEEEEE BOOOO BEEEEE BOOOOO!

Fox: SHUT UP! YOU’RE MAKING ME DEAF!

Booooooooaaaaaammmmm! The teleport unexpectedly turned on, sucking everyone into the blue hole.

( ) * %

BLAM! Ness, Fox, Game and Watch, Paula, Jeff, Specll, Poo and Pokey where regurgitated violently back into the Mushroom kingdom at night, right through a palace window and straight into Peach’s room.

With an incredible thump, they landed up against a pink wardrobe, strewn across the floor like a pile of dirty socks.

Fox: man! We need shock pads!

Ness: Specll, get your leg off my chest, you’re crushing me!

Paula: …shhhh! There’s someone in that bed!

The room was suddenly flooded with light and the most hideous, disgusting creature sat up in Peach’s bed.

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Peach: Santa? (wipes off her mudpack)

Everyone: (@_@)

Peach: SQUEAL! PEEPING WEIRDOES!

Fox: GAWD!

Peach: HOW DARE YOU! I’LL KILL YOU ALL! THIS IS MY ROOM! MAAAAARIOOOOO!

The plumber practically bashed down the door in his hurry to enter the room.

Mario: watsa matter!? Are a you in a pain?

Peach: NO, STUPID, DO I LOOK LIKE I’M IN PAIN?

Mario: um…

Peach: …OF COURSE, I DON’T, NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ROOM-CRASHING IMMIGRANTS! NOW!!!

Mario: Ness! Fox! Good to see you! Did you a droppa off de item?

Ness: sorry, the wireframe hushed us out before we could hand it over. Let me tell you everything.

Peach: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, FOOL? BUST A CAP IN THEIR AY HOLES!!

Mario: aah, shuttupa yoa face…

Peach screeched unpleasantly and pulled the blankets over her head.

Mario: she won’t be coming out for a while…

Ness explained everything to Mario. All the non-smasher’s questions where answered and Mario graciously offered them a room in the castle.

Suddenly, the door to the room flew open and Luigi came stumbling in with a plate full of onion rings.

Luigi: big bro! I’ve a finally lerneda to maka de ONION LOOPHOLES!

Mario: what are you doing in the cookhouse so late at night, eh?

Luigi: I did it! I’m a so a proud.

Dr. Mario: I am a surprised that you are a now able to make de ONION LOOPHOLES. I tried frying an egg on the stove this a morning and it a was a sick in the H0t PlAte!

Yoshi: Hello, I’ve been hiding under Peach’s covers. For a minute I thought I was going to suffocate from lack of oxygen, but then I smelled the irresistible fug of ONION LOOPHOLES and the way out was revealed in bazalisk glory!

Mario: …

Peach: WHAT? I thought I felt something lick my knee…I thought that was Donkey Kong!

DK: (comes out from under covers) Duuuh…I eat food.

Fox: GAWD!!!

Ness: this is wrong!

Rawk berry: AiuU!

Mario: um…well anyway, you can a use the guest suite, that’s what it’s a for! Pleasant dreams, you need all the strength you can get for tomorrow.

** && %% $$

Meanwhile, back at Pokemon world, Deoxis sat silently on his throne. Sylph posed warily at his side.

Deoxis pressed a button on the keyboard in front of him and a picture flashed up on the screen.

Spinner: yes, mighty Master…

Deoxis: Spinner…I’m just wondering…how are the scope lenses coming along? I hope we havn’t been neglecting our work, have we?

Spinner: (looking scared) n…nuh….no sir, we’ve almost finished full production, sir!

Deoxis: good. Now I hope you are telling the truth, Spinner, because Spiteshade’s army is preparing to attack by tomorrow, and if each and every Sharpedo in Kryncher’s Navy isn’t equipped with a focus lens, then you are DEAD, understand?

Spinner tried to talk, but all that emerged was a tiny squeak of terror. Deoxis smiled and switched off the monitor. He stared at the empty screen for a few seconds before turning to Sylph.

Deoxis: Sylph. What do you think of that Spinner?

Sylph: He is competent enough, Master, although he lacks the killer instinct that you demand from us…and we wouldn’t have the technical advantage over our enemies without him.

Deoxis: exactly. But he is a coward, and is likely to betray us to save his own hide. What do you propose we do about him?

Sylph: Master, give him a chance to prove himself. I have seen Spinner act bravely in the heat of battle…

Deoxis: but he always cries afterwards, doesn’t he? He always closes his eyes before he finishes off his foes, doesn’t he? He dislikes fighting! I think we should put him out of his misery…

Sylph: this can be a weakness, sir, but also a strength. Spinner is a cunning strategist, his brainpower even comes close to matching mine. We cannot afford to be without Spinner, sir, I say he shouldn’t be executed!

Deoxis: …mmm…I will not question your judgement, Sylph. You are very good at reading Pokemon’s emotions. Spinner can live, but I will be replacing his battle position with the Normal-type commander.

Deoxis pressed another button on the keypad and the monitor flashed to life. On the screen, a Crawdaunt stood to attention.

Deoxis: Kryncher, Spiteshade’s army will be ready soon. I trust you will be ready too?

Kryncher: sir, the Dark Navy is ready to roll! We are only waiting for the Scope lenses from Spinner. When Spiteshade launches her advance on those land-lubbers, we will be ripping into their sea stronghold! They’ll never know what hit them, HAW HAW HAW!

Deoxis switched off the monitor and placed his tentacles between the fingers of his hand. The Devil’s machine gave off a tiny glint in his eye socket.

Deoxis: excellent. You are dismissed, Sylph…

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Fox was sitting on cold, hard steel. Everything around him was dark, he could hardly see.
As his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he noticed that he was in a hallway. It looked familiar, where had he seen this place before?

Fox got to his feet and touched the wall. It gave off a tiny tingle of electricity.

Of course! This was the generator-room of the Great Fox.

For some reason, Fox didn’t need to think why he was there. He slowly began walking down the darkened hallway, looking for the light switch.

A sickening, deep-throated growl froze him in his tracks.

Fox turned around to see Slippy, leaning against the wall, staring at him with dead eyes, a soft growl coming from his throat.

Fox just stared at Slippy’s growling body, paralyzed by a wave of fear.
Without warning, Slippy stumbled forward and slowly leveled a blaster at Fox’s head.

Fox tried to scream, but all that came from his throat was a strangled wail. The zombie-Slippy fired the gun, just missing Fox’s neck.

Finding his legs again, Fox ran down the hallway, not looking back, not even thinking.
BAM! Falco had suddenly appeared in front of him. Fox barged into the bird, but failed to knock him over.

Fox: FALCO! SLIPPY! H-HE’S….F-FALCO!

Falco’s white eyes didn’t blink once. He aimed a gun at Fox’s chest and growled threateningly.

Before Falco could fire, Fox kicked the gun from his grasp. It was like Fox was underwater, the kick brushed gently against Falco’s wing, dislodging the gun from his clammy grasp.

Fox was terrified, he turned to see Slippy approach him from behind, accompanied by Peppy, also dead.

Fox: GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE!!

The bodies of his fellow pilots packed around him, holding him down.
Fox kicked and struggled, but it was no use. The Peppy zombie stepped aside to reveal another figure.

For a few seconds, Fox thought he was staring into a mirror. But then he realized that there was something seriously wrong with the Fox that was standing over him.

It was him.

And not just him, this Fox’s eyes where open wide and bloodshot, it leered a set of razor sharp fangs. It looked like an absolute maniac.

The evil Fox laughed horridly. It pointed a blaster at Peppy’s head, then Falco’s, Then Slippy’s. And laughed again.
Fox was too scared to move. He had never been so scared in his entire life. The evil Fox leveled the blaster at Fox…

BLAM!

Fox screamed and sat up in his bed, soaked in perspiration. A horrible, gut-churning feeling was swelling in his stomach, It had all been a nightmare. A bad dream. Not real.
The Arwing pilot collapsed back down in his bed, panting and staring at the brightly painted ceiling of the bedroom while he tried to dispel the disturbing images in his head.

Fox: huh…huh…thank…huh…goodness…pant…

Fox ran his hand through his slimy fur, then wiped it on the side of the bed. He could hardly even muster the energy to reach for the blanket he had kicked off.

Fox: it was all a dream…I’m O.K…Slippy’s not a walking corpse…ooohh…my stomach.

On the other three beds in the room, Ness, Paula and Specll began to stir.

Ness: (yawns) oooh, I had a good sleep. All my PP’s restored to perfec-shun!

Specll: mmm…

Paula: hey, Fox. What’s with the mangled sheets? You look exhausted!

Fox made an effort to sit up on the bed.

Fox: …I had a bad dream…

Paula: oh. I dreamed I was eating Poo! On toast!

Ness: yuk!

Paula: he tasted like bricks.

Ness: gee, Fox, your dream must have been a real gut-churner, your bed is SOAKED!

Specll: I bet Peach won’t take kindly to that!

Ness: she’ll be blowing chunks!

Paula: come on, let’s wash up and eat breakfast! A real royal breakfast!
Who’s first in the shower?

Fox got to his feet and Gathered his clothes from the bedside.

Fox: I want to go first.

Specll: nah way! You take ages!

Paula: let him, he stinks.

Fox: well if you had a fur coat and a bad dream, I bet you would, too!

Ness: Fox goes first, I go next, Paula after me and Specll last.

Specll: pardon? I have a fur coat too, that needs grooming as soon as possible!

Ness: fine, Fox goes first, I go next, then Specll…

Paula: I have long hair that needs pristine care!

Ness: then it goes Fox, Specll, Paula, me…doh!

Fox, Paula, Specll: WE’LL GO WITH THAT!

As Fox locked the door, he walked to the mirror and stared into it. His normal face stared back.
No matter how hard fox tried to forget his dream, he just couldn’t.

Fox had a feeling that it meant something.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
hehe... funny chapter! where did Sylph come from? im just assuming that hes the guy who runs Sylph Co. and agreed to work with Deoxis. sounds like things are going to take a turn for the worst for the resistance. i hope things turn out ok for them. the part where they first came back to the mushroom kingdom was pure insanity, just the way i like it! o.O cant wait till the next chapter, cuz im sure that it will be just as, if not then more, funny!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
(stares blankly at PsiFlameMaster's last post for several hours before snapping back to the real world)

SYLPH IS MY GARDEVOIR!!

Honestly, didn't you read the last five updates? She's Deoxi's most powerful minion, leader of the Psychic army and owns Jo0! (whatever that means.)
Heh...anything with Peach is going to be funny in this fic.
I'll try to update tomorrow.

jet

Smash Lord
ROFLMAO... that was a funny update, i'm sure fox's nightmare meant something, anywayz, good update :)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 3

Breakfast in the Mushroom kingdom was a lot more eventful than expected. As Mario told Ness about the X parasite, a heated food fight had erupted from D.K. and Toad. The two tossed plates of steaming anti-pasta and uncle-pasta and all the other kinds of pasta that could be thought of all around the room.

Toad: how dare you say my spots are green!

D.K.: duuuh…me fat…

Toad: I’LL MAKE YOU EAT THIS THING IN MY HAND! Whatever it is…

It didn’t take long for Peach to snap. With her trusty frying pan of owie, she clobbered them both senseless.

Peach: grrrr! Untidy table habits must be punished! Graahh!

Fox: (whispers to Ness) gee, Ness…Peach is freaky!

Peach: I HEARD THAT!!

Fox: what’d I say??

Peach: you said I was a stupid, mamsy-pamsy dum-dum head who probably only became a royal because my father was a king!

Fox: I said you where freaky!

Peach: oh…

Mario: you know what? I wonder where a Luigi and a Yoshi have got a to? They usually eat a like a raging typhoon…

Dr. Mario: like a raging buffoon who is a SiCk in The BuM.!#^\

Mario: ya.

Dr. Mario: hee hee…Just like a prune, those two. They always look so dried and sucked-on.

Mario: (?)

Fox turned to see Specll skipping down the stairs, loudly announcing his arrival with a hearty “ELLOW!”

Fox: ellow to you too, Spesh. Come and have breakfast.

Specll: don’t mind if I do! (sits down)

As Specll tucked into a bowl of cereal, Jeff noticed that Peach was staring at Specll intently. He leaned over to Pokey and motioned to the staring Princess. Pokey, in turn, notified Fox, who stared at Peach.

Fox: um…is there a problem, Peach?

Peach: …

Fox: *.*

Peach: OH MY DOG! YOU’VE GOT PINK FUR!!

Specll got scared by this sudden outburst and splashed the cereal all over his face.

Peach: HOW LOVELY! PINK FOX FUR! THAT’S SO DARLING!!

Specll: hahaha…I’m glad you think so! You see, when yo…

Peach: TOAD! GET UP NOW! I WANT HIM SKINNED!

Specll: WHAH?

Toad didn’t move.

Peach: you’re useless! I have to do everything myself here! (pulls out a carving knife)

Specll: wh…You’re a psycho!! I’m getting out of here!

Peach: oh no you’re not! Your pelt is joining my collection! Now come over here and let me slit your throat!

Peach leaped over the table and slashed down at Specll. The fox dodged aside and braced himself for the second assault.

Fox: PEACH, ARE YOU CRAZY?

Mario: leave a him alone!

Pokey: I’ll fart on you!

Regardless of the threats, Peach jumped forward and missed Specll again.
She slashed to the side and pulled up a turnip from the floor.

Dr. Mario: she is a sick…

Jeff: Ness, do something! Specll could get hurt!

Pokey: leave him alone, or I’ll fart and follow through…right on your head!

There was a round of disgusted looks from everyone in the room, except Specll and Peach, who where jumping around like ninjas.

Ness: Fox! Let’s do something, before she injures Specll!

Fox: I’m more concerned about Specll hurting her!

Ness: uh?

Peach slashed a stone statue clean in half and threw the turnip at Specll.
Fox’s half brother surrounded himself with some sort of pink light, reflecting the turnip back. It missed.

Peach: you horrible little thing! I’ll eat you on toast!

Specll dodged another slash from the princess. Suddenly, a kind of transformation came over the pink fox. He slipped right into the offensive.
With incredible speed, Specll crouch-kicked the legs from right under Peach. As she fell, he hoisted his body to the side and stuck one of his legs out so she fell across it.

Fox: NO! SPECLL! DON’T DO…

Specll pulled his other leg right up past his head. He was lying on his back in a heel-drop position, with Peach lying over one of his legs. Ness could see what was about to happen.

Specll: HUNTER’S SNARE!!

Specll’s leg came hammering down on Peach’ s back with a painful-sounding crunch. The surprised princess gave a squeal and dropped the knife, which Fox picked up.

Specll: shall I let her go?

Peach: HOW DARE YOU HURT MY LOVELY BACK! MARIO!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Mario: I think you need a chill pill! Go to your room!

Peach growled and stormed up the stairs.

Ness: wow! You’re so flexible! I bet you guys had to train for years to be able to do that!

Specll: I’m very proud of my heel-slams. I’ve always been able to do them better than Fox.

Fox: yeah, I get this sharp pain in my thigh. But I can do the splits better than you, Specll!

Specll: I can do them fine! It’s just that I hurt myself all the time when I do the splits. I go down too fast and too hard…

Ness: spare us the details, let’s go look for Luigi and Yoshi.

Mario: they’d be outside, I bet you.

Mario swung out the door of Peach’s castle to reveal the lovely day it was outside.
Everyone stepped out into the sunlight and awed at the view.
And it only took a quick look to the left to find Yoshi and Luigi…

Dr. Mario: what are those two oddballs doing?

Yoshi lay sprawled face-down on the ground, panting heavily. Luigi was standing next to him, wielding a bamboo cane and yelling things.

Mario: oorrhg! I told Luigi to leave Yoshi alone! I hate that a fool at times!

The party of heroes walked over to the twosome to see what they where doing.

Yoshi: (pant) p-please…(puff) don’t make me do it anymore..(pant) I…I can’t…I just can’t possibly do it again…(pant)…I’m really tired!

Luigi: NO! Now get to your feet and a try again, Yoshi! I’m not letting you be until I found out just a how you a got up onto the roof of the castle!

Yoshi: I swear! I just bounced off the pipe and butterfly-kicked myself up there!! I told you that a hundred times!

Luigi: then do it again! Show me!

Yoshi: but I’ve been trying to do it all morning! I can’t do it again! I don’t know how I did it the first time…

Luigi: I don’t believe you, I want to see you do it a myself! Now get a your sorry hide up there now, or feel my cane!

Yoshi: but this is my twentieth try! There’s no way I’ll be strong enough to…

Luigi: GET GOING, YOSHI!!

Sobbing, the green dinosaur got slowly to his feet and walked over to a green pipe that had popped up near the moat. Breaking into a run, Yoshi bounced off the springy pipe and hurtled towards the roof of the castle.

Luigi: I’m watching!

Yoshi fluttered his short legs as hard as he could, but to no avail. He failed to reach the top of the castle and plummeted straight into the dried-up moat with a loud “Boumph”

Ness: ouch!

Luigi: you’re so slack! I know you did it before, and I want to SEE you do it! We’ll try again tomorrow, and if you don’t get it then, I’ll belt you one!

Luigi turned towards the castle and froze in his tracks at the sight of Mario.

Mario: YOU DUM HEAD! I TOLD YOU TO STOP HARRASING YOSHI!

Luigi: but I want a to know how he got up on the roof of the castle that time Bowser captured Peach and you had to a save her! You said you found him up there after you got 120 stars, and he had a jump boost…for…you…um…oh, tish!

Yoshi: yeah! (pant, pant) I (groan) I had that jump boost (wheeze) and I (cough) I…(gasp) oh no! everything’s going purple! Goodbye, cruel world, here come my mortal remains! TIMBER!!!

Yoshi collapsed from exhaustion half way up the bank. He made sure to let his tongue loll out in a dramatic manner.

Luigi: what a bad actor! I can’t believe he didn’t remember that jump boost! Wa-haa! That answers my question, zip-a-da-hoo!

Mario: I could have told you that!

Luigi: you could have too!

Mario was going to say something else when a slipper fell from Peach’s bedroom window and hit him in the head. He looked up to see the Princess yelling and pointing at something beyond his view.
Mario turned to see what she was carrying on about and saw the most ugliest, festiest , grossest, most X-infected mutant ninja goombah approaching the castle at a not-so tremendous speed, chasing what appeared to be a very scared Bowser.

Mario: HOLY FETTECHINI!

Fox: I second that!

It looked like a fight was bound to happen!
And it was.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
oo the x parasites. I just bought Metroid Fusion on Monday. Well will the SA-X appear?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
that was so funny i almost literaly fell out of my chair! i never realy got into metroid, so i dont know what the x parasite is, but it sounds bad.
Ness: wow! You’re so flexible! I bet you guys had to train for years to be able to do that!

Specll: I’m very proud of my heel-slams. I’ve always been able to do them better than Fox.

Fox: yeah, I get this sharp pain in my thigh. But I can do the splits better than you, Specll!

Specll: I can do them fine! It’s just that I hurt myself all the time when I do the splits. I go down too fast and too hard…

Ness: spare us the details, let’s go look for Luigi and Yoshi.
*snicker* sorry, about Sylph, but i have bad memory kinda, but o well.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
x-parasites take over other living creatures and if it dies they still have it's DNA and becomes one.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
SA-X can't appear because samus got her suit parts back in the end. Here's the next update.

CHAPTER 5: PART 4

Back at Pokemon world, the rebellion had just settled in to a new base. Things where being set up and berries where being planted. Breela, Blaze and Pikachu where surveying the new base critically.

Blaze: this is a good spot, ma’am. An attack could only come from one direction, and we have plenty of cover in this forest…

Breela: that also means that we’d have nowhere to run if we where losing. That’s a downside when you’re up against Spiteshade. She takes few prisoners, and the ones she does are for target practice later on! She’d just love it if we are all cornered…

Pikachu: but this is the best we can do for a base. I’m afraid we’ll just have to work around this place as best we can.

The conversation was interrupted as Pichu toddled over with a berry bag.

Pichu: hey, I noticed that there is a weally big twee that’s fell over in the fowest! I think that if we position the lookout guys in the leaves, it would be better.

Blaze: hey! How come I didn’t think of that? You should be farming berries, Pichu, not thinking up strategies. Now scurry back to your business.

As Pichu tottered away, Pikachu looked back at the lesser soldiers trying to erect a large stone.

Pikachu: …you know…we DON’T have a very impressive army, do we?

Breela: no, we don’t. But the stockpile of leftovers we’ve saved for the next battle should really help us. Plus, the army is growing, isn’t it, Blaze?

Blaze: I’ve been getting a lot of new recruits lately, quite a few of them look like good fighters. We have about one hundred and twenty four Pokemon in our forces by now…

Pikachu: we have the advantage of mixed types, so we can adapt to whatever they throw at us!

Breela: anyway, we’re going to need a lot of elbow grease to defeat Spiteshade…

There was a splintering sound further on in the forest, Breela immediately perked up, standing to attention. The whole base was completely silent as every Pokemon stopped to watch their leader.

Another splintering noise filled the air, followed by a sort of slithering crackle. A look of urgency swept over Breela’s face.

Breela: SOUND THE ALARM! I WANT ALL FIGHTERS READY. NOW!!

There was a great hustle as all the non-fighting Pokemon hurried to safety and the warriors rushed into formations. Pikachu shot down from his perch and joined Blaze at the head of the group.

Breela: on guard! Have you all got your leftovers?

Just about every Pokemon in the army raised their paws/claws/arms into the air. In each paw glowed a small ball of energy.

Breela: right! Equip them, they are vital to your survival. I want you not to feel fear, but to be positive about this battle! Show no quarter to these scum! Now we’ll let them make the first move, then we’ll rip them to shreds, got it?

Flynn: LET’S GIVE THOSE ECTOPLASMIC VERMIN A KICK IN THE *SS!

Breela: Flynn, that was uncalled for!

Blaze: yeah, shut up, Flynn, this is serious!

Flynn: no body loves me…

Breela: …um…QUICK CHANGE OF PLANS, HIDE!

There was another great hustle as all the fighters scrambled to find hiding places. Breela crawled under a large fern and stared out from beneath its fronds.
There was no sign of any of her army. Good.
Except Flynn, who was trying to camouflage into the grass.
Bad.

Breela: FLYNN, YOU IDIOT, FLY UP INTO THE TREES!

Flynn: OH! I’m sorry ma’am, you see, I’ve been watching the Keclions, and th…

Breela: (between gritted teeth) GE…In…’T…TR…!!

Flynn took off up into the branches above him. Breela scanned the camp grounds for any protruding signs of her allies and then crouched motionless under the fern.

After about half an hour of waiting, a lone Sableye wondered into the seemingly abandoned base. It looked around in a confused way. two Banettes and another Sableye followed after it, looking around. They seemed frightened for some reason.

Breela didn’t move. These where obviously pawns, sent in to see why the army hadn’t been attacked yet. Breela knew that if she gave the order to attack, the whole ghost army would roll in and crush them.

From what she knew, Spiteshade had about 181 Pokemon in her army, all Ghost types. Breela was going to wait until at least a quarter of that army had entered the base before she gave the order.

The enemy ghosts wandered around the area, looking at things and talking quietly to each other. They seemed somewhat relieved.

After about five minutes, no more ghosts had arrived. Breela risked peeping her head out of the fern to look into the woods to her right where the rest of Spiteshade’s forces would be positioned.

The woods where empty.

Breela had no idea why Spiteshade would send four prone fighters directly into the enemy camp, without any sort of backup.
Growing impatient, she hopped to her feet and brushed away the fern.

Breela: NOW! SURROUND THEM!

Within seconds, the four Ghost types where surrounded by a group of menacing rebels. For a few seconds, one of the Sableye actually tried to charge a shadow ball. But her natural instincts overcame her bravery and she crouched down low with the rest of her comrades, trying to make as small a target as possible.

Breela broke the circle, stepping forward to stand over the cowering ghosts.

Breela: what is this all about? Is this your mistress’s way of mocking us?!

One of the Banettes opened his eyes and stared straight at the Breloom. However, he didn’t try to talk.

Blaze advanced towards the Banette and picked him up by the throat. He formed a ball of fire on his fist.

Blaze: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

The Banette screwed his eyes shut and whimpered with fear. Blaze raised his flaming fist above his shoulder in a punch-position.

Blaze: answer the question or die!

The Ghost type didn’t respond. Blaze was just about to fire punch him when one of the Sableye got to its knees. The Sableye raised one of its hands at Blaze. He seemed to be begging Blaze not to hurt the Banette, but no words where coming out of his mouth.

Pikachu: maybe they can’t talk…perhaps they’ve had some kind of curse put on them to stop them from speaking...

Flynn: so what do we do? We can’t get answers from them…

Breela was about to make her decision when a snide, taunting voice filled the air.

???: just hurry up and slay those incompetents!

Blaze: huh? Who’s there!? Who said that?

???: they are serving a punishment for treason. However, I’m growing a bit tired of all you sentimental fools deciding what to do with them! Let me make the decision for ya, I’m an expert!

A shadow ball hurtled through the air and pounded the Sableye right in the stomach. He fell to the ground, swathed in a dark light. The injured Pokemon writhed in pain for a few seconds before he rose up into the air and was slammed into a tree.
The lifeless Sableye slid down the trunk of the tree and landed in a heap at its roots. The entire rebel army stared as his body faded into nothing.
The remaining Sableye and two Banetts where terrified. They covered their eyes with their arms and cried silent tears.

???: see what happens to goody-two-shoes who show pity in my presence? You suffer a horrible, painful execution. If you can’t enjoy that sort of thing like the rest of us, then you don’t belong in my army!
You pity the rebels, then you go walk into their base and see what they think of you, that’s an old punishment in this army, and trust me, they would have killed ya.

A second shadow ball slammed into one of the Banetts, he doubled over as the energy crackled around him.

???: See? You no matter how you wish to change yoa ways, you never get rewarded pleasantly for it. An’ I bet you wish they had killed ya, too. ‘cos there’s no way I’m going to end it for ya quickly, ya sniveling wimps! Oh no, I’m gonna do it MY way…niiiiice ‘n sloooooow…

The fainted Banette rose into the air as if being lifted by and invisible hand. He barely had time to blink before a fiery flame consumed his body. The doomed Pokemon fell to the ground, burned beyond repair.

The two remaining ghosts began screaming silently with fear. They desperately tried to talk, but no words came out.

???: what was that? I can’t hear you, because you’re still under the influence of the mute curse! Whoops! I lifted it! Silly me…

The forest was suddenly filled with the sound of terrified screaming. The two ghosts shrunk away from their invisible antagonist. The last Sableye choked back her shining tears and began sobbing for mercy.

Sableye: NO! WE’RE NOT TRAITORS!! WE’VE BEEN IN YOUR ARMY FOR ONE MONTH AND WE CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE! Y-YOU’RE SICK! YOU’RE EVIL! YOU’VE RUINED OUR LIVES! WE WANT TO GO HOME! PLEASE LET US GO!!

There was a swooshing sound as the invisibility cloak was lifted. Spiteshade stood before them all, grinning in a cruel manner. She had distinguished herself as her army’s leader by adorning her body with stripes of red war paint, making her look an intimidating foe.

Spiteshade: too right you are. But anyone joining my army comes in, but never comes out…alive…just like your guts, eh Relinquiss?

The impish Dusclops appeared beside her, staring with his unblinking red eye.

Relinquiss: yes, your greatness. In, but not out. Now let’s dispose of these wretched nothings and get on with more important matters.

Relinquiss began placing his hands together while Spiteshade charged a shadow ball. The condemned Pokemon clutched each other and cried in fear.

Spiteshade: shadow ball attack!

Relinquiss: deadly nightshade!

Pikachu couldn’t bring himself to watch, he turned his head and listened for the tortured screaming to start…

But it never came.

Pikachu looked up to see a Wigglytuff standing between the four ghosts. The attacks had not effected her in the slightest way.

Wigglytuff: don’t you hurt them, coward! If they want to leave your army, then you should let them! Of course…you’re army won’t be around for much longer, because we outnumber you, and you’re done!

Spiteshade: HA HA HA!! I LOVE IT HERE! EVERYONE’S SOOOO STUPID! You honestly didn’t think I’d come by myself, did you? What do you take me for? A Numel?

Spiteshade clapped her paws together and the forest was filled with chattering laughter. Breela, Blaze, Pikachu and practically everyone in the army looked up at the trees in disbelief.
There, standing in every bough, was a Ghost-type of some sort. Wigglytuff had been wrong, it was Spiteshade who outnumbered THEM.

Breela: THEY WHERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME???

Spiteshade: darn right, sugah. Now say yoa prayers, ‘cos you are going six feet under! ATT-AAAAAAAAACK!!!

*& $6/3 @ ! # *(*(*#

Jigglypuff sat on the cold grass, staring at the sky. Deep inside her, she held a feeling that her friends where in some sort of grave danger. But that feeling quickly passed as Charizard fired another jet of flame from his nostrils.

Medicham: must he snore in that manner? I can’t believe you could even think of roasting berries over that foul flame!

Contrast: nah, I just had a temporary loss of sanity. Naturally, no-one would even dream or doing such a revolting thing…

Medicham: must have been that Oran berry you ate…it did look kind of off, you know.

Jigglypuff: shouldn’t we be going, Contrast?

Contrast: there is no rush.

Jigglypuff: but the resistance could be in trouble without us. We need to hurry!

Contrast: take it from me, you do not rush a spy mission. I don’t know about you lot, but I have the single most dangerous position in the entire army! If a spy is caught by the enemy, then you can be sure that he will be tortured to death, whereas you fighters will have the luck to die bravely in the heat of battle!

Medicham: you are very morbid, Contrast. I have never seen you smile…

Contrast: I never smile.

Jigglypuff actually couldn’t imagine the Keclion smiling if she tried. Contrast was always serious and never laughed at anything.

Charizard: BOY, DID I SLEEP! I DREAMED THAT I SET FIRE TO A WHOLE LAKE!

Medicham: …

Charizard: it was so cool! Imagine if I could really burn water!!

Medicham: If you want to burn water, then go learn will-o-wisp. You can make that flame go just about anywhere.

Charizard: CAN I learn will-o-wisp?

Contrast: how are we supposed to know? I’ve never seen another one of your kind in my life! How on earth did you end up in Hoen? (quietly) you immigrant…

Charizard: oooh, that hurt.

Medicham: please, we should be finding some way to get to Mt. Pyre. I really can’t believe that Deoxis used the sacred homeland of my race for his stinking headquarters!

Jigglypuff: um…the only way we can get to Mt. Pyre from here is to cross the ocean to the Dewford area, then cross the other one to the Slateport area!

Charizard: and I can’t fly!

Contrast: can you surf?

Charizard: I’m a fire type, for crying out loud!

Medicham: then we’ll have to find a way to cross the sea. Maybe we can find some Pokemon who’ll be willing to take us across.

Jigglypuff: that sounds like a good idea, manners will get you anywhere.

Charizard: and if they say no, then I’ll pound their face in!

Medicham: and if you do that I’ll pound yours!

Charizard: I’ll just pound you back!

Medicham: I’m not arguing with you.

Charizard: so that means I’m BeTtEr that you! I WIN! I WIN! MEDICHAM IS A TURD!!

Medicham: may the great spirit of tolerence please give me strength!

Jigglypuff turned to look at Contrast, who was staring over the horizon intently. She had a strange feeling that there was more to him than met the eye.

NEXT UPDATE:
A fight with an ugly goombah, and a new bad guy unraveled! What is it with Dr. Mario, and what the h*ll is up with that rawk berry?
Log on to find out on the next update of SSBMAOS! Whee!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
can someone PM me with all the information of F-zero you can think of please? I need to know what the planet it's held on is called.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
that was a semi-funny chapter, with the non-flying Charizard! whats will-o-wisp, btw? anyway, it sounds like the resistance is in trouble with being out numbered and all. i wonder how things will turn out for them. o well. yay! it seems like in the next chapter we finaly get to figure out what the Rawk Berry is! maybe its this invisible guy who has an eye disorder that looks like this: :crazy: so he screams wierd all the time! neway, cya then!

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
Wow. All I have to say so far is that your story is really amazing and very descriptive. I just finished reading it. Very addictive. I hope for an update soon.

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
Funny Funny stuff. But I have two questions, why can't the Charizard fly? And will the amazing pokemon knowen as SPOINK will be in this? SPOINKY SPOINK.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Rawk Berry can be whatever you want it to be. I don't know what it is...I just got the idea for it when my friend told me that in traditional Operas there where people who would walk onto the stage at random and scream loudly. He actually had me believing it at first...

Spoink Won't be in this, Grumpig will. Will-o-wisp is an absolutely cool new move that has a 75% chance of burning an opponint. It's practically a burning stun spore! It rules!

Anyway, here's a the next update, and welcome to this fic,Sub_Scorpion7

CHAPTER 5: PART 5

The aweful, X-infected goombah lumbered slowly towards the party of assembled heroes.
Bowser was screaming and carrying on and generally making lots of noise as he tried to get out of its path.

Ness: what do we do?

Mario: YOU a don’t do anything. Itsa us who’re gonna take this thing…

Fox: and why can’t we help?

Mario: because you don’t have these!

Mario held up a clear strip of plastic. He threw it into the air, did a toe-twirl and punched the card with his fist.

Mario: METROID TAG IGNITION!

Luigi reached into his pocket and threw his metroid tag into the air, he lifted his leg up in a baseball-pitch stance and followed through with a butt-bump to the flying tag.

Luigi: METROID TAG IGNITION.

Strands of energy poured from the tags and absorbed themselves into the Mario brothers. When the light cleared, both where standing there, posing. They where somewhat see-through. A bit like jelly!

Mario: Metroid Mario!

Luigi: Metroid Luigi!

Mario + Luigi: METROID MARIO BROTHERS!

Ness: hey, that’s cool!

M. Mario and M. Luigi swung into action. Mario jumped up and smacked the freak right between its eyes while Luigi wavedashed between its legs and tripped it from behind.

Mario: MaroLigi Mash!

Luigi: no! I hate that, let’s do the Psycho Flail Sandwich!

Mario: but that’s just dumb. The MaroLigi Mash looks a cooler.

Luigi: well I a may just happen to a like flailing, O.K?

Mario didn’t reply. The goombah grabbed him between its teeth and slung him into Luigi, bowling them both over.

Goombah: NiNja hAt TricK aTtAck aaiurh…

Luigi: is it a me, or is that thing able to talk?

Mario: well it IS a Mega Ugly Super Mutant Ninja Goombah…

The goombah rolled over Mario with Ugly Super Mutant Ninja speed, flattening him like a piece of cheese beneath the foot of a quirky elephant.

Luigi: you call that a Ninja hat trick? I’LL show you a Ninja hat trick, you thing…

Grabbing the goombah by its feet, Luigi jumped up and slammed his feet into its stomach. He then pulled its feet over his head and brought them down hard, causing it to kick itself in the eyes.

Mario: very clever…how did you do that?

Luigi: I just did. I watch lots of TV.

Bowser: DON’T JUST TALK, FIGHT! THAT THING’S A TOTAL PSYCHO! IT NEARLY ATE ALL MY LEGO BLOCKS!!

Luigi turned to look at Bowser for a second and the goombah kicked him off. It then sat up and vomited a barrage of Lego blocks at him at an alarming rate.

Luigi: ow! OW! NO FAIR! PLAY NICE!

Bowser: YAY! MY LEGO! (starts running around and picking up all the blocks)

Mario: hey Bowser, looks like you really have a use after all! (picks Bowser up and uses him as a shield)

Bowser: HEY! Let me down! I may be built like a fortress, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN USE ME AS ONE!!! OW! OW! LEGO OF ME!

Rawk berry: AAAIIIuuLllI!!

As everyone groaned at Bowser’s awful pun, Dr. Mario reached into his coat and pulled out a tag.

Dr. Mario: let’s a go, Metroid tag ignition!

Dr. Mario twirled his stethoscope and flicked it at the tag, transforming him into

Dr. Mario: METROID DOC!

Luigi: (getting stepped on) good on you, Doc. Get into some action!

Dr. Mario: HA-haa! Raging Hemorrhoid Beam!

Mario: NOOO! DON’T USE THAT ONE!

Dr. Mario: oh…O.K…Super Tonsillitis Fist!

The moment Dr. Mario’s attack connected, the goombah felt weird and tried to feel its throat for lumps. I suddenly remembered it had no arms.

Goombah: DuAIuR!! (tries to use its feet.)

Mario: you are a stupid, ha-CHA!

Mario slammed Bowser into the goombah’s heel, making it kick itself in the throat.

Bowser: STOP USING ME LIKE I’M A TOOL!

A loud shout floated down from the castle turrets.

Peach: (distantly) you are a tool!!

Bowser: gee, thanks a lot!

Rawk berry: BwuAAIu!!

G&W: what IS that thing??

Jeff: it sounds really spedly!

Dr. Mario: it sounds a sick in the NOSE-HOSTRILLS!

Pokey: the what?

Dr. Mario: oh, you wouldn’t understand…PEASANT!! WA HA HA! YOUR FAMILY’S POOR!

Pokey: um…

The goombah didn’t like getting beaten up on. It charged away from the Mario brothers and went straight for Yoshi, who was still lying in the sand, hoping someone would come and think he was dead.

Ness: GET UP, YOSHI! IT’S COMING RIGHT FOR YOU!!

Yoshi opened his eyes and saw a big, ugly festy mutant goombah leaning over him with phlegm coming out its mouth.

Yoshi: GEIE! I’M IN H*LL!

Just as the goombah was about to eat Yoshi, Ness jumped up and focussed his mind on it with full force.

Ness: PSI Ripoff!

A glowing energy field surrounded the boy. His hat fell off to reveal a bright-yellow spiky hairdo.

Ness: KAMEAMEA!

The ripped-off attack blew the giant goombah to heaps of tiny bits. Ness quickly turned to normal before his PP ran out completely.

Paula: Ness! Why do you like using that move so much? It’s an incredible waste of PP, and if you had have gotten some other attack, Yoshi could have been eaten!

Ness: sorry…I just love doing that!

A slimy little amoebae thing floated into the air. Mario ran up and ate it before it could infect anyone.

Mario: MMmMmmM! X-Parasiteliscious!

There was a silence as Mario, Luigi and Dr. Mario de-activated the Metroid tags.

Fox: you need to get us some of those tags, pronto!

Mario: I’m a sorry, but we have no more! If you want to a help us, you’re a going to a have to be very careful not to touch anything infected…just use a projectiles like a Ness did then.

Rawk Berry: NESS, YOU FILTHY PLAIGARIST! AauUhh!

Jeff: I’m getting sick of that thing…

Everyone turned to look at Yoshi, who was staring around blankly.

Yoshi: wow! H*ll looks just like Peach’s castle! That must explain a few things!

Luigi: you’re not dead, Yoshi…

Yoshi: oh? Really…I could have sworn I was…you didn’t bring me back to life, did you?

Dr. Mario: MAKE WAY FOR THE DOCTOR, HE IS A SICK IN THE LEFT VENTRICLE! WE NEED SHOCK THERAPY!

Before Yoshi could move, Dr. Mario barged through the crowd and slammed a thunder-palm attack right into Yoshi’s crotch area, successfully paralyzing him.

Yoshi: Aah!….Ga….aaaaAhH…..aa..a….

Dr. Mario: see? My customers are always satisfied…and most of them are a sick.

Fox: awh…that’s gotta hurt…

Yoshi: aahh! I’m…..in…….pain!…(gasp)….Luigi….is that you?…aah…..I…ah….I want you to have my….my…..(groan)….noodle sculptures…treasure them…(cough)….for ever and remember mEEEeee!! Aahew….I…I think I’ll be going now…..grandma…..bake me a …..(faints)

Luigi: HIS NOODLE SCULPTURES? WHY CAN’T HE PASS ME HIS FR*CKIN’ TREE HOUSE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!?

Mario: He’s fine, anyway. If a few minutes he’ll be up and running about as soon as someone says food…

Yoshi: FOOD?! AAUUH! My nads!

Mario: see?

Bowser: stupid Yoshi…The only time I’ll ever like those sickening creatures is when they’re on a barbecue!

Everyone turned to face Bowser. The king of the Koopas eyed them all and backed off.

Bowser: …what? Do I have something on my face?

Mario: why was that a thing doing chasing you, anyway?

Bowser: well I um, went back to my castle to get some stuff, and I was just having a nice lava bath with Junior when this big purple dragon thing burst in and turned on the cold water! That freak said he was taking over and next thing I knew, I was being chased out of the castle by a big goombah!! I think that dragon thing is keeping Junior prisoner or something. I hope he’s O.K.

Mario: that reminds me, what happened to your other kids?

Bowser: oh…they ran off to join a circus I think…Of course, Larry was always a bit scared of acrobats...

Mario: (*_*)

Ness: the description that you give makes me think that it was Ridley who threw you out of your castle. But that can’t be, Ridley’s dead.

Mario: oh…I never knew that.

Ness: he is. He got infected by the X-parasite and died, Samus told me. And even if Ridley was in the dark realm, he couldn’t enter the warp gates because he’s not a dark diety like O2 and Majora’s mask were…

Fox: so how do we explain him getting here?

Ness: I don’t know…It could just by an X-parasite posing as him. Anyway, we’ll think about this later, let’s go inside and have lunch!

Pokemasterkatie

Smash Ace
That was a REALLY funny update, NESSBOUNDER! Hmm...I wonder if Ness likes to watch DBZ...(it would explain how he used the Kamehameha wave) the Mario crew are at their funniest here, but the Koopa kids in a circus?! Seems those guys are always getting neglected...:cry:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
that update was funny:laugh:. why does Yoshi always think of food. wait I thought people injected a Metroid DNA at Samus to protect her in the game so why do they have tags?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Because if they got metroid DNA injectid into them, the Mario bros. would perminently become freaks. The tags are something I invented, lets just say that the scientist guys in metroid made them after the metroid fusion incident.

Ness could use the Kameamea wave because he used PSI Ripoff. It's a move I made up that allows him to steal a move from someone in another dimension. In this case it was from the Dragonball dimension in the Anime universe.

I'll try to update soon.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
all right, bad news ppl: i have to go back to school Monday! waaa!!!
that means that im only going to be able to come onto the forums during the week-end. *sniff* o well.

the whole chapter was funny, and i was ROTFLMAO! im thinking that Psi Ripoff takes a lot of PP cuz it needs to keep a portal to that dimension open so that he can use the attacks from there, so it drains it real fast. at least thats my theory. its realy cool anyway!:D i think a Super Saiyan Ness would look awsome. i wonder where Mario and co got the Metroid tags. they would certainly help Ness and co. neway, till later then. cya!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 6

Back at Mt. Pyre, Sylph was sleeping peacefully in a feathery bed. She would have been comfortable, had she not been allergic to feathers. Sylph had taken to sleeping in the middle of the day. For some reason, she always felt tired after being around Deoxis.

A loud knock sounded from the stone door to her room. Sylph tried to block it out, but it had to be the most annoying knock ever, and she knew only one Pokemon who knocked like that.

Sylph: JUST COME IN, IDIOT!

The door flew open and a Grumpig entered quietly. Sylph glared at him with her purple eyes.

Sylph: what do you want, Keshi?

Keshi: I…

Sylph: whatever it is, go and see Spinner about it, I’m sleeping.

Keshi: this is very important, Sylph. I was just staring at a pole, and I had this vision…

Sylph: what where you doing staring at a pole?

Keshi: I don’t know, I just was! Anyway, I saw a great pillar of fire snaking its way towards our mountain base! That can’t be good…I’m scared!

Sylph: Keshi…If such a thing was going to happen, I’m sure I would be able to sense it. Now go away!

Keshi turned to walk away, but before he left the room, he turned back to his mistress.

Keshi: oh, Klyncher and his Dark army are attacking the deep sea rebellion near Pacifidlog. And I can only guess what Spiteshade is doing on land!!

Sylph: that’s nice.

Keshi: if you’re tired, I could magic coat your hypnosis back at you. Would that help?

Sylph: no. Go away.

Keshi walked out the room and two other Pokemon entered. Sylph pulled a pillow over her head and pretended to be asleep.

Spinner: um…Sylph?

Byter: I think she’s asleep, Spin…what do we do?

Spinner: go and touch her…

Byter: YOU touch her!

Sylph: WHY DON’T YOU JUST POKE ME WITH A STICK WHILE YOU’RE ABOUT IT!? I’M TIRED!!

Spinner: (squeaks) sorrie…

Byter: …Sylph…we, um, we really need to talk to you…

Sylph: wot?

Byter: um…well…we…

Spinner: Deoxis is going to kill us both, isn’t he?

Sylph: …

Byter: w…(sniff)…we know…he is going to execute us…w-we’re too weak to be Rulers of the Night…aren’t we? (choke)

Spinner: um…w-we’re really…scared…a-and we where wondering perhaps you could…um…

Byter: convince Deoxis to…to…

Spinner: do it painlessly?

Sylph: the Master hasn’t said anything about executing you…

Spinner: BUT HE WILL!! WE KNOW HE WILL!! HE ALWAYS EXECUTES WEAKLINGS! AND…AND…WE…

Byter: WE’RE WEEEEAAAAAAAAK!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Sylph felt a migraine coming on. She tried to produce the most calming vibes she could to calm her wailing allies down.

Sylph: please stop screaming. You are not weak. You may lack physical strength, but you make up for it in brains. We need both of you, and Deoxis knows that. Now wipe your eyes and get out of my room.

As the somewhat consoled Pokemon exited the room, another came in, a lanky Vigroth. Sylph began to wonder if she would ever get some sleep. She was tempted to call Keshi and have him magic coat her to sleep with her own hypnosis.

Vigroth: THE MASTER WANTS YOU!!!

Sylph: (groan)

In Deoxis throne room, things where dark and scary as usual. Sylph slowly glided up to face the tyrant.

Deoxis: Sylph…I’m starting to think that Klyncher and Spiteshade will spell the end of our rebel friends. However, if they don’t succeed, I’m going to send in…

Sylph: my Psychic army?

Deoxis: no…I need you here at all times to defend Mt. Pyre. I’ll be sending in the combined forces of Byter and Spinner.
Now, I’ve been thinking about those two, and they ARE a hindrance…

Sylph felt a lump forming in her throat.

Deoxis: I was thinking…if they do go into battle perhaps we could arrange…a little something…so they are tragically wounded in battle and never come back?

Sylph felt sick at this suggestion. She knew exactly what Deoxis had in mind.

Deoxis: think you are up to the task, Sylph?

Sylph: Master…I respect you with all of my body, but what you are asking me to do is beyond my morals. I may be willing to carry out many of your commands, but I will never murder my own comrades.

Deoxis: I see…

Sylph felt an intense burning sensation in the back of her neck. She tried to endure it, but it hurt too much to beat. The Gardevior collapsed to the ground, clutching her head.

Deoxis: what’s the matter, Sylph? Is something wrong?

Sylph: w-what are you doing?

Deoxis: oh, that’s not me, that’s somebody else…

The Devil’s Machine glinted in Deoxi’s eye socket.

Deoxis: and that somebody wants you to do EXACTLY what I say…

For the first time ever, Sylph began to feel a hatred for Deoxis. A hatred for his new way of thinking, and a hatred for that revolting fake eye…

Sylph closed her mind and submitted herself to Deoxi’s will.
She knew she had no choice.

*#%$@#$%^@#$^%#$

Meanwhile, somewhere near Pacifidlog, a colony of water Pokemon where gathered at the sea’s bottom. This was the deep-sea rebellion. Led by a Relicanth known as Ageless. Ageless was definitely not very serious for a leader. The crown prince of the Relicanth race, he spent most of his time trying to impress the second-in command, a pretty Lanturn princess called Electra, rather than think up battle strategies.

Ageless: the sea is turbulent today, lady.

Electra: yes my lord, but peaceful. Our seafloor base has many advantages over that of those on land. Breela sent a messenger yesterday who told me that they are constantly under attack by the evil one’s forces. I fear for their safety…

Ageless: true. But we have not been attacked yet. That’s quite good in my opinion, seeing as most of our forces are very slack.

Electra: I should get them working…

The conversation was interrupted as a Kingdra swam up to them with an urgent look on his majestic face.

Kingdra: your majesty…there is trouble over at route 130! Two of our sentries have been assasinated! Crushed by superior forces! My underlings informed me that there where hundreds of them!

Ageless: what?

Electra: an attack?

A scream echoed through the sea, followed by another. Electra and Ageless shot off in the direction of the base.
Upon arrival, they where horrified at what they saw.

An army of very fast, very powerful Sharpedo where tearing into their unprepared forces! Electra noticed that all of these Sharpedo where wearing a scope lens.

Not only where untold numbers of the deep-sea rebellion being slain rapidly by the Sharpedo, a pack of Crawdaunt where crawling along the sea bed, crushing their coral shelters.

Electra: TROOPS! GET ABOVE THEM INTO FORMATION!

The water army rose high towards the surface. Most of the Starpedo tried to follew them.

Electra: now you pay! THUUNDERBOLT ATTAAAACK!!!

The deadly electric attack conducted with the water and struck about five of the marauding Sharpedo all at once! It only took one hit to dispatch a Sharpedo, seeing as their defensive power SUCKS!

A few of the Lanturn in the army copied their leader, firing whatever electric attacks they had at the pack of Dark types.

Electra: I’m going to teach you rough skinned murderers a lesson or two! YOU DON’T MESS WITH LANURNS!!

A loud, coarse voice echoed from frighteningly close to Electra. A familiar voice that sent a tingle up her spine.

Klyncher: we don’t mess with no Lanturns, missie…we mess ‘em up bad! CRABHAMMER!!

Smack! The powerful crab claw came slamming across Electra’s face. The wounded Lanturn turned groggily to face her aggressor.

Ageless: KLYNCHER!!

Klyncher: haw haw! Its me! I remember when we first met each other, Ageless! ‘Course, I was wiping out your family!

Ageless: you will pay!

Electra: you scum! You’ll never win!

Klyncher: oh I aint so sure, missie. Salvo an’ his army are doin’ a darn good job of hackin’ and slashin’ down yoa numbers! Hwa hwa!

A large, slender Sharpedo drifted beside Klyncher. He grinned an unpleasant set of fangs.

Salvo: pleased to meet you, I’m Salvo. When it comes to dealing out tickets to the land of the dead, I’m the vendor!

Electra smiled wryly at the Sharpedo and laughed.

Electra: hah! Don’t think I don’t know how vulnerable you Sharpedo are…One jolt from any of my fellow Lanturns, and your troops are history!

Salvo: that’s why you Lanturns are the first to go! TROOPS! FOCUS ON THE LANTURNS, TAKE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE!!!

NEXT UPDATE:

It’s Ridley! He’s become a dark diety! And what’s this? How did Birdo learn to play the recorder? Find out next update! Rootie-toot! :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
great update. um how did the goomba get mutated by an x-parasite when they don't mutate things. did it have phazon?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
X-parasites do so mutate things...they make them look all queer and mouldy.
Spedly update alert!!

CHAPTER 5: PART 7

Ness was woken early the next morning by a weird tickling across his nose. He turned over and sniveled, but the tickling persisted, this time on his neck.

Ness: whoever’s doing that, stop it, or I shall have to eat you for breakfast.

A pink veil fell over his eyes. Ness snorted and jumped out of bed. Specll grinned sheepishly back at him and swished his tail across Ness’s face again. The boy bit it. Hard.

Specll: YOUW!

Fox: AAH!

Paula: JAAUUOO!

Ness: (screams for no particular reason.)

Specll: HEY! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!

Fox: YEAH! WHO EVER SCREAMS LIKE THAT AT SIX IN THE MORNING SHOULD BE SHOT!

Paula: JUST LOOK AT ME! MY HAIR IS A WRECK!

Ness eyeballed Paula’s hair, which closely resembled a small model of the Titanic, and then looked towards Fox and Specll standing next to each other. He could see that while Specll also slept bare-chested, he wore tracksuit pants to bed rather than boxer shorts like Fox. Ness guessed that their fur kept them warm at night.

Ness: Specll stuck his smelly tail in my face. That’s not a good way to start the day!

Specll: my tail doesn’t smell!

Ness: (pulls face at Specll)

Fox: you two just shut up. May as well go get cleaned up and have breakfast now that we’re all awake. And Specll, don’t lock eyes with Peach. She wants your head on the wall. Now I’m going to play my bagpipes a bit, so I’ll be last in the shower.

Sleepily, like a bunch of freshly showered zombies craving some gourmet cuisine, (pan-fried civilian on toast) Ness and his friends came lumbering down the stairs. Except Specll, who was quite pepped up.

Surprisingly, Yoshi and Dr. Mario where up already and frying mushrooms.

Toad: HELP! THEY’RE TRYING TO FRY ME!!

Dr. Mario: SILENCE!! (blows a horn) WE’LL HAVE YOU A SICK IN THE OMELLETE!!

Yoshi: um…We really shouldn’t be doing this, Doc…

Dr. Mario: I AM THE DOCTOR AROUND A HERE AND I NEED A FAT NOSE! NOW SHUTTUPPA YOA FACE AND FRY!

Yoshi: my you are in a weird mood today…

Toad somehow managed to break free. He ran and hid under the piano in the corner of the room.

Dr. Mario: oh, he got away…looks like it’s time for takeoff! (Flies away on a leek)

Fox: um…

Ness: yess…right, uh…let’s get eating!

Pokey, Jeff, Poo, and G&W came down the stairs, followed by DK, Peach, Mario and Bowser, who was still dressed in his nightie.

Mario: WHERE’S THE GRUB!?

Yoshi: be patient.

Poo: I smell burning…

Pokey: bad burning…

DK: (turns to see his butt is on fire) Duuuh…that would be me…

Sound effects: RIGHTY THEN!…THAT’S A LITTLE BIT STRANGE.

Fox: how’d you get inside?

Sound effects: I’m magic!

Yoshi: Can’t you just shush up? You’re disturbing that nice girl on the sofa. (points to the main character from Silent Hill 3 sitting on the lounge, I don’t know her name)

The girl from the Playstation game stared around the room. She looked very freaked out.

Peach: what’s she doing here?

There was a puff of smoke and she disappeared.

Yoshi: now I don’t blame her for being scared of you guys, because YOU ARE ALL TOTALLY PSYCHO!! SHUT UP, SIT DOWN AND DON’T TALK!!!

Everyone obeyed Yoshi. The green dinosaur passed a plate of fried eggs around. Ness put his fork into one and placed it in his mouth.

Fox: where’s Luigi?

Peach: he’s getting ready. He wants to impress everyone by wearing his best outfit.

Yoshi: so what do we want next, anyone?

Ness was just about to eat another egg when a firework exploded from the top of the stairs. Everyone looked up to see Luigi dressed in what looked like a giant pink sausage suit with firecrackers in his nose and party poppers in his ears and fireworks where exploding everywhere while his socks played music and he had glitter on his moustache and there was confetti flying everywhere and the room was filled with seizure–inducing light patterns and swirly colours.

Luigi: ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FRANKFRUIT! I WANT THEM IN MY A BELLY!

Yoshi: …oh NO…

Luigi started to dance and sing while emitting bursts of colour and confetti.

Luigi: I like to eat the wiener…the wiener…the wiener
I like to eat the wiener…the wiener with hot sauce!
A wiener with ketchup, mayonnaise, basil, butter, onions, tomato juice, lard, toaster crumbs and sauerkraut,
The thought of such a big, juicy, greasy, yummy sausie really warms my aching heart!
So give me a weenie made from penut butter, pig, cow, sheep, and any other edible livestock you can think of that tastes really yummy and not at all festy.
And a big yellow banana with mushrooms growing out of it while it dances the special jug on a fat ice cream sundae wit lots of nuts and plenty of fish learning to play nicely with squids…
All cooked all together in olive oil and served on a FIERY CHARIOT OF ICE!!!
That’s what I think is nice…
So give me a wiener, a wiener, a wiener,
So give me a wiener, that’s what I want for brek!

There was a complete and utter silence broken only by the popping streamers and party horns. Nobody dared to move.

Luigi: yah? Is that too much to ask for?

Ness turned to see Jill Valentine from Resident Evil sitting next to him. She was staring at Luigi with an expression of absolute horror on her face.
There was a puff of smoke and she was gone.

Yoshi was the first to move. He waded through the now knee-deep confetti and stood in front of Luigi, being buried beneath the flying streamers.

Luigi: go on then, make me sausages for breakfast!

Yoshi: YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED NORMALLY, YOU IDIOT-BRAINED MORONIC STUPID-HEADED ONION FACED GEEK!!!

Luigi: @_@

Yoshi ate Luigi and chewed on him savagely before spitting him out into DK, who was trying to ignore the fire on his butt, which had developed into a raging inferno.

Specll: oy, monkey! Do something about that fire before you burn the castle down!

DK: I’M NoT a MoNkEy! I’m A GorIlLA! (sits in the frying pan)

Yoshi: NO DK! THAT’S NOT WATER, IT’S HIGHLY FLAMMABLE COOKING OIL!

Pokey: No!

BOOOOOM!! DK’s butt hit the flaming pan, creating a massive explosion that blew everyone through the wall and out into the courtyard.
Ness lay among the flaming debris wishing the earth would swallow him like a pill.

Pokey: I wonder if anyone’d notice if I farted?

Fox: YES!!

Pokey: too late, it leaked out.

Pokey’s fart gas ignited a piece of flaming wood, triggering another explosion that sent them all flying back into the castle. Upon entry, Toad appeared and sprayed them all with a fire extinguisher then called for pizza.

Peach: Toad…what are you doing calling for pizza?

Toad: well our breakfast’s ruined, your majesty, so I’m ordering takeaway!

Everyone groaned. Ness looked left to see Alexandra from Eternal Darkness gawking at them and making an assortment of religious symbols with her hands.
There was a puff of smoke and she was gone.

Ness wiped all the foam off his face and wondered if it could get any more spedly.
Life in the Mushroom Kingdome was twisted!!!

* & $ %@#$%

Not too far off, Birdo was sitting on a rock, playing a recorder. She was making such an awful racket, that there weren’t any birds in the forest clearing.
Birdo looked behind her to see Wario trying to sneak up on her with a noose.

Wario: shut uppa or I’ll hang you!

Birdo: but if I practice, pretty soon I’ll be able to make the most beautiful music…and besides, you can’t hang me because I’m an endangered species.

Wario glared at Birdo menacingly.

Wario: well anyway, we should go a to see Mario today and a help him fight the X-thingies. Should we?

Birdo: gracious, Wario! There’s something very terrifying behind you.

Wario: hah! I’m not going to fall for that! You think you can…

WHAM! A copper pipe slammed into Wario’s head. He collapsed.

Birdo stared at the attacker with fear. Ridley stood towering before her, accompanied by a set of space pirates.

Birdo: p-please don’t hurt my recorder! I had to pay lots for it…and why are you here? You should be dead!

There was something about Ridley that didn’t fit. The monster seemed almost see-through. Like fog.

Ridley: right you are, Birdo…I AM dead. Infected by an X-parasite, I entered the dark warps just a departed soul. However, you wouldn’t understand how I got out, It’s a long story. But anyway…I am Ghost Ridley! A dark deity at last! And You and Wario are coming with me to serve as…bait!

Birdo: I hope you won’t make me smell like bait!

Ridley: (whacks Birdo with the pipe) Clam it! You’re stupid!

Goodiendess! How will Birdo escape, and what’s Ridley up to?
Find out next update, and look out for my new Pokemon fic which should be started in a few days time!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
very funny update:laugh:. Oh yeah I remember now. God I really need help beating the SA-X. Ridley is easy to kill.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
hey, im finaly back. but ive got some bad news. my grandpa was involved in a car accident. he's got a broken leg and some cracked ribs, but he should be fine. on the other hand, something happened to me too. while i was rinsing out a glass in the sink, the darn thing slipped, and when i tried to grab for it before it hit, the thing had already broken and i got a puncture wound in my palm. i had to get stitches, but the pain killer helped with that, and then it was pretty cool having a numb hand for a while. that happened yesterday, so its a bit sore, but im ok.

anyways, the pokemon update was realy cool with the battle and all, but the Mushroom Kingdom part was hilarious as always! LOL!:chuckle:

ill be looking out 4 ur Pokemon fic. till then, cya!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Gee, I'm sorry about your Grandpa. I hope he's O.K.
I only had to have stitches once. That was when I sliced my thumb open with a stanly knife. You could follow the trail of blood right into my mom's room.

Now I just have to make one thing very clear...I CAN'T UPDATE DURING THE WEEK! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE MY WHOLE STORY IS ON ANOTHER COMPUTER THAT I CAN ONLY ACCESS ON THE WEEKEND!!!

So just be patient, My other fic should soon keep you entertained during the week. I am also very RESTRICTED to my computer time!!!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
is that certain computer at your grandparents house? you didn't write it yet and I'm too lazy to write my own but I think I should.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 8

Ness stared at the sloppy pile of cold pizza in front of him.
Something warned him not to eat it.
Not wanting to seem rude, Ness engaged Yoshi in conversation.

Ness: hey Yoshi…why are you called Yoshi when you are a Yoshi?

Yoshi: oh, Yoshi’s a very popular name among us Yoshis…it means “Excellent gourmet” in Yoshineese!

Ness: um…right, so how come you can lay eggs then, I mean, you’re a guy…

Yoshi: technically, they’re not eggs, seeing as they’re not used for reproductive purposes. I like to think of them as enamel-covered energy balls. Like a raisin covered in chocolate.

Ness: gee, that makes sense…sort of.

Fox: this pizza tastes crudley! What’s wrong with it?

Peach: yes, Toad…what’s wrong with this pizza?

Toad: er, I don’t kn…

BANG! The pizza exploded, covering everyone in sludgy sludge.

Mario: EWWWW!

Specll: aw h*ll!

D.K.: I’m singing in the rain! DDUh!

Rawk berry: ISDFJ!

As the pizza began to multiply, it swamped up the whole room and flushed everyone back out into the courtyard. Everyone watched as the castle began oozing pizza out of every cranny it had.

Bowser: WHAT THA??

The castle suddenly shivered, grew legs made from pizza, then ran off into the sunset, crowing like a rooster.

Everyone: whoa…

Suddenly, a noise like a million pots being rolled down a hill filled the air, and a zombie leaped out from a bush and blew it’s nose on Mario’s shirt.

Mario! EARG!! (activates metroid tag and eats the zombie)

Luigi: how in the…

A skeleton ran out from behind a tree and tried to tackle Peach. It missed and fell into the moat.

Ness: let’s get the H*LL OUT OF HERE!!

As everyone ran across the pretty fields, getting on their metroid tags, Peach addressed Mario on the matter.

Peach: there are no zombies and skeletons in my Kingdome! How did they get here??

Mario: mamma mia! Preposterous! I bet it has something to do with…

A note fluttered out of nowhere and hit Mario in the face. He picked it up and the horrible pots-and-pans noise filled the air again. A zombie fell out of the sky and landed next to Mario, completely dead from the fall.

Mario: ????!!?!?!?? (reads the note)

Note: Mario, I have Birdo and Wario and I’m turning your world into a freaki’n nightmare zone. If you don’t come and face me, not only will Birdo and Wario get X-parisitelized, but the Mushroom Kingdome will become the most freaky place after Umbrella’s lair and Silent Hill.
I’m at Bowser’s old castle.
Come and get me, Fat A*se!

From the new king of everything creepy-

Ghost Ridley.

Mario folded up the note.

Mario: Ghost Ridley??? Why is he making references to the Playstation and Capcom universes? And how is he making creepies fall from the sky?

The ground beneath Mario’s feet burped and dribbled a bit.

Ness: well he sure has a pretty awful perception of the word “freaky”. More like “stupid”… I mean…burping hummocks?? That guy needs to get out more!

A cupboard appeared out of nowhere. Peach stared at it for a bit.

Peach: should I open that?

Ness: naaah, leave it alone. A Closer will come out and belt you in the face. It’s a Silent Hill tri…

Suddenly it dawned on Ness. He turned quickly to Mario.

Ness: I’ve got it! I know how Ridley makes all those horror monsters from other dimensions appear!

Dr. Mario: do a tell.

Fox: yeah…explain.

Ness: it’s like this. When Ridley died, Giygas’s energy made him come back alive as GHOST Ridley. Being a new dark deity, he was given control over spooky, freaky things. That means his actual new body is split between EVERY horror dimension there is! If I’m right, that also means that his only means of attack are borrowing attacks, items, traps and stuff from those dimensions and using them. He can’t fight for himself, merely manipulate any materials from the horror worlds!

G&W: oh!!

Ness: I think the Metroid dimension counts as a horror world, so Ridley can control the X-parasite. He wanted us to think that he could ONLY control them so that we would be caught off guard by his zombies and H*ll creatures!

The cupboard gave a thump. The Closer was obviously getting impatient.

Ness: oh, shut up! (Kicks the cupboard, knocking it over)

Feeling it’s self on its back, the Closer began trying to get out of the cupboard. It hit the door with its big punching-bag arms to try and break out.

Ness: oi! We’re not going to open the cupboard, stupid! Now clam up!

The thumping didn’t stop.

Ness: I’m getting sick of you! Fine, come out so I can kick your butt!

Ness opened the cupboard and the closer came blundering out. Trying to look intimidating, it somehow managed to trip over its long arms and fell down. Ness bludgeoned the life out of it with his bat.

Peach: well if Ridley thinks he’s scary, he’d better get a reality check. That was almost pitiful!

Mario: MmmMMmM! ClosEr! (Inhales the Closer and eats it)

Everyone except Mario: EEEWWWWW!!!

Mario: hey! It tasted a like chicken!

Peach: I can’t believe you ate that!!

G&W: gawd Mario, I knew you where Fungry, but not THAT Fungrey!!

Specll: Fungrey enough to eat your dad? Closer or Father, that is the question!

Everyone laughed anime-style at Specll’s horrible pun.

@@#$%@#$%^@#$^

Meanwhile…

Ridley: Dam! I can’t believe all my zombies and h*ll monsters havn’t freaked them out! Tell me, Curly, do I suck at horror?

The zombie just stood there with his mouth open.

Ridley: fine! Don’t answer me, you ******! I’ll sort this out myself! (wrings up someone on a mobile phone) Hello? Psychic’s ‘r Us? Do I suck?

Curly: …..!…..

Ridley: of all the rude…she just hung up on me! Can you believe that, Curly?

Curly: …..!….

Ridley: shut your mouth! You’re catching flies! It’s disgusting! I’m going to defeat those meddlers once and for all! And when I defeat them, I’ll drain their power, get a proper body and get my revenge on Samus Aron!! Now I’ll conjure up the scariest monser I can think of…

Ridley dialed a number on the cell phone: 193775-S.I.L.E.N.T.-H.I.L.L.-03

Ridley: hello? Is this “the god?”

Receptionist: Sorry, “the god” is dead, may I help you?

Ridley: darn! (dials another number: 2304 – R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T. – E.V.I.L.)

Receptionist: hewwo? Dis is wesident eviw spweaking…

Ridley: hey, can I summon Lisa Trevors?

Receptionist: Wisa is cuwwentwy enjoying a howiday in hwell, but I can give you a toe wubb…

Ridley: no! Get screwed! (wrings the Eternal Darkness line)

Receptionist: Hi!!!

Ridley: um…hi…er, do you have any scary boss monsters I can use?

Receptionist: NAH!!!!!!

Ridley: RIGHT! IT’S BEEN A FREAKI’N PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU, ****!!!!!!!!! (hangs up)

Ridley: oh, cr*p…I hardly have any options left. Curly, go spin the roulette of horror, please.

Curly: …..!……

Ridley: DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?? (spins the wheel)

The wheel stopped and a little note fell out. Ridley opened it.

Ridley: right, let’s see what dimension I’ll call up next…

Note: ---- SCOOBY-DOO ----

Ridley: GAAAH!!!

------ ----------- ---------- --------

Oh no! Will Ness and his friends be able to hold off a Scooby-doo monster? Find out soon, in this fic!
NOTE: my friend recently got Silent Hill 3, and while I don’t like it much, I found it quite good joke material. So that’s why I had to include references to it in my fic.

Top Bottom