• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4Wii U/3DS Assist Trophies and Poke Ball Discussion (New OP!)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Woodman:

Woodman just appears and he summons those god-forsaken falling leaves from the top of the screen, they can be dodged, but it's nearly impossible to do it, although they don't do much damage, except one that shines a brighter green than all of them, that one leaf deals huge knockback. If the opponents pause the game more than 10 times after the leaves appear, some of them dissapear or deal no damage.

Rock Pikmin:

For Most Characters: The Character's next 10 inputs will be acccompanied by a thrown Rock Pikmin to deal an extra bit of damage, and the last one deals extra knockback. These inputs don't have to translate into attacks (For example, if you can push the B button three times during the time Mario uses a Fireball, you will throw three Rock Pikmin regardless of attack frames).

For Olimar: Olimar's next 10 Pikmin will always be Rock Pikmin, and the random Purple Pikmin will be replaced by Rock Pikmin for the duration of the match. Rock Pikmin are a stronger version of Purple Pikmin with slightly lower range, and they have enhanced shield-breaking capabilities.

Potted Piranha Plant

Straight from SM3DW, you can grab the Potted Piranha Plant and run towards your enemies, it'll automically chomp at any enemies in its range, dealing higher damage with proximity and sweetspoting if all the teeth touch the opponent's hitbox, sending them flying.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I made this categorization a while back

As assist trophies goes there are a few categories in relation to their chances of making the jump to playable

1. Common enemies (Knuckle Joe, Hammer Bro)
2. Potenial Player characters
a. Side characters (Shadow, Samurai Goroh)
b. Series that didn't make it (Issac, Saki)
3. Impossible Characters (Helirin, Andross)

Skull Kid fits into the 2a category but persoally I hope the 2a&b categories won't be too big.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Noivern

When released from a Poke Ball, Noivern will utilize Boomburst, heavily damaging any opponent within its range. Because Boomburst is exceeding powerful, it's capable of KOing most fighters at low damage percentages, but it's less effective against those who are far away from Noivern.

Noivern is most effective on small stages, where avoiding its attack can be very difficult.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry for the thread bump, but there is a new input that I wanted to take care of...

Zygarde

Zygarde is a very rare Pokemon to release from a Poke Ball, but it has greater odds of appearing out of a Master Ball.

Upon being released, Zygarde will activate its Aura Break ability. While Aura Break is in effect, all opponents will have the strength of their indirect attacks reduced by 50% while Zygarde is on the field. This also reduces the power of all PK, magic, and darkness attacks by 50%, which references how Aura Break reverses the effects of Fairy Aura and Dark Aura in the RPGs.

Additionally, Zygarde will utilize its signature move, Land's Wrath, to attack all opposing players within its attack range. The attack deals decent damage, and offers good knockback.

Zygarde leaves the battlefield after 30 seconds have passed. When that happens, the effects of Aura Break will subside, and the opposing players' indirect attacks, along with their PK, magic, and darkness attacks, will have their power returned to normal.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Xerneas:
Appearance: very rare

-Move: Geomancy-

Owing to its name as the Life Pokemon, Xerneas glows and summons a glowing pillar of energy where it stands.
The player who summoned it will have health rapidly restored as long as he/she stands in the energy field. The player also gets an additional effect: a temporary attack and defense boost, shown by a glowing aura around the player.

Opponents are not harmed by this Pokemon, though they don't receive any health and power boosts.

----
Yveltal:
Apperance: very rare

-Move: Oblivion Wing-

Yveltal is one of the few Pokemon who damages both opponents and the user who summoned it.

When summoned, Yveltal spreads its wings and releases a dark aura around itself, sucking life energy (increasing damage %) from all who are near it.
At the end, Yveltal reverts into a cocoon and vanishes.

----

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Heatmor

When released from a Poke Ball, Heatmor will perform Flame Burst to attack opponents. The attack deals decent damage, and when the fireballs hit the ground, ceiling, or walls, embers will be made, which can deal minor damage to anyone that they come into contact with.

Edit: New Poke Ball Pokemon input.

Clauncher

When released from a Poke Ball, Clauncher will perform Water Pulse, damaging those within its attack range. The attack deals moderate damage, with decent knockback.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
As much as I don't want to double post, this Poke Ball Pokemon input should really get some attention...

Mega Kangaskhan

Mega Kangaskhan is one of the very few Mega Pokemon who can be released from a Poke Ball. Because it's a Mega Pokemon, Mega Kangaskhan can be very rare to release. And because it's not a legendary Pokemon, you won't ever get one out of a Master Ball.

When released from a Poke Ball, Mega Kangaskhan will use Dizzy Punch on opponents. And thanks to its Parental Bond ability, opponents will end up taking two hits, with the second hit being the one that offers the most knockback. While Dizzy Punch may only be average-powered (each hit only deals around 15% damage), the fact that it deals two hits means that it can even send low damaged fighters flying rather quickly.

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
Crossing my fingers that they will add plenty of new pokeball pokemon rather than recycling old ones. Number one wish for a poke is probably Volcarona.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue comes out and gives the opponents a taste of Valiantium Blade before using the UNITE SWORD to finish off his assult. He will then finish off his assault with a Devil May Cry style combo and a use a "STINGER" or "ZANDATSU" to deal the finishing blow.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Avalugg

When released from a Poke Ball, Avalugg will set off an Avalanche of snow and icicles all around the battlefield. The icicles can deal good damage, and offer strong horizontal knockback, while getting buried by the snow will leave opponents temporarily frozen, and vulnerable to attacks.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Avalugg should simply work like a new moving icy platform. Would be crazy imho. Like you slide on it or if you launch items they slide off it.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Ok I think the only way we are going to get Mega Pokemon is like this:
A New Item Called Mega Stone
Throw That At A Pokemon that was released (only one that can mega evolve currently of course)
Then It Mega Evolves :I

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Jubileus57

Smash Ace

Whoops, wrong picture :troll:

Chandelure2.png

Chandelure

Why? because I love Ghost-type Pokémons, and Chandelure is my favourite Pokémon ever.
Since he is known to feed on poeple's life force, he might slowly drain any near opponent's health and give it to the summoner, so the summoner replenishes his health by as much percents as the opponent(s) lost

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dwebble

When released from a Poke Ball, Dwebble will use Rock Blast to attack. The attacks that Dwebble use may not deliver strong knockback, but the damage that they deal can potentially lead to KOs.

Swirlix

When released from a Poke Ball, Swirlix will simply walk around back and forth. The player who released Swirlix can pick it up, and throw it at his/her opponents, but it can also attach itself to opponents if they come into contact with it. When Swirlix attaches to an opponent, it'll start to hinder his/her speed, while dealing damage along the way. However, Swirlix will change targets if its current target comes into contact with another opponent. Swirlix is too weak to KO opponents, but the damage that it deals could lead to a KO. Swirlix only stays on the stage for 20 seconds.

Goomy

When released from a Poke Ball, Goomy will use Dragon Breath on any nearby opponents. The attack delivers no knockback, but it leaves opponents temporarily paralyzed.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I have an assist trophy idea that will never happen but I wanted to share it with everyone.

Name: Franziska Von Karma
Series: Phoenix Wright
When she is summoned she will say "You foolish fools!" and then start running around the stage while attacking the other players with her whip. Each attack with the whip does around 30% damage.Her one major weakness is that she isn't very fast.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The following could prove to be quite interesting...

Zangoose

When released from a Poke Ball, Zangoose will pursue opposing players, and use Slash on them. The attack deals good damage and knockback.

However, Zangoose has an additional element that'll only occur if it's released while Seviper is on the battlefield.

Seviper

When released from a Poke Ball, Seviper will use Poison Tail on opposing players. The attack's damage is decent, but it has the added effect of temporarily poisoning those that it damages. The poison deals 1% damage for every second that passes, but it subsides after 5 seconds.

Seviper has an additional element that'll only occur if it's released while Zangoose is on the battlefield.

Zangoose vs. Seviper

If Zangoose and Seviper are both out at the same time, they'll automatically pursue and attack each other, which is a reference to their bitter rivalry. Anyone who gets caught in their feud will either be damaged by Zangoose's Slash or Seviper's Poison Tail, if not both.

D

Deleted member

Melia
(from Xenoblade Chronicles)

When she's summoned, she uses Mind Blast, a magic-like laser used horizontally which, additionally to cause moderate damages on her summoner's enemies, disable them of their special moves for a moment.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Silver the Hedgehog

Silver is an unlockable Assist Trophy, first requiring the player to unlock Sonic.

When released from an Assist Trophy, Silver will utilize his psychic abilities to hurl various hazards at opponents. He can even use his powers on the items and containers on the battlefield. The amount of damage that the hazards will deliver can vary, depending on their size, or their volatile nature.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, I dont know if anyones said this yet, I hope not cause I'm totally joking, but what if as an assist trophy we have the silhouette people from the warning before wii games (even brawl) where they tell you to put on the wrist strap.
And this guy just sorta shows up and starts hitting everyone with wiimotes.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think Zero should be one, where we just goes to town with his blade. It'd be hilarious if he said "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRRR?!" upon being summoned.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seeing as I did bring up Zazz a few posts back, I might as well make Assist Trophy inputs for the other Deadly Six members. All Deadly Six Assist Trophies are unlockables.

Zomom

When released from an Assist Trophy, Zomom will start spinning up a tornado, which can deliver consecutive hits on anyone in his path. While the attack can be avoided, trying to block it would be a bad move, simply because of how slow-moving Zokom is while using the attack.

Master Zik

When released from an Assist Trophy, Master Zik will unleash an arsenal of energy orbs while moving all over the place. Because of his highly acrobatic skills, Master Zik can be a very difficult Assist Trophy to avoid.

Zeena

When released from an Assist Trophy, Zeena will utilize her Snowman Mech as a mace to attack opposing players. The attacks not only deal good damage, but they can also leave targets temporarily frozen during the process. Zeena can also jump very high, surpassing the jumping height of all playable characters, making her even more difficult to avoid.

Zor

When released from an Assist Trophy, Zor will utilize his Owl Mech in an attempt to track down opposing players. If the Owl Mech's spotlight hits anyone, Zor's Shadow Bats will grab that very player, resulting in a Star KO if he/she doesn't break free. Interestingly, however, the Shadow Bats can't grab players if they're giant-sized, meaning that simply grabbing a Super Mushroom will protect the player from Zor completely. How quickly the players can break free from Zor's Shadow Bats is dependent on their current damage; the less damage, the more likely the players can escape.

Zavok

When released from an Assist Trophy, Zavok will utilize his powerful physical abilities to overwhelm opposing players. Because his strength is so immense, even heavyweight fighters are easily sent flying when hit, if not instantly KO'd. In fact, Zavok is one of the very few Assist Trophies who can actually bypass the weight boosts of the Super Mushroom and Metal Box. Because of this, Zavok is the most lethal member of the Deadly Six Assist Trophies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The following could prove to be quite interesting...

Zangoose

When released from a Poke Ball, Zangoose will pursue opposing players, and use Slash on them. The attack deals good damage and knockback.

However, Zangoose has an additional element that'll only occur if it's released while Seviper is on the battlefield.

Seviper

When released from a Poke Ball, Seviper will use Poison Tail on opposing players. The attack's damage is decent, but it has the added effect of temporarily poisoning those that it damages. The poison deals 1% damage for every second that passes, but it subsides after 5 seconds.

Seviper has an additional element that'll only occur if it's released while Zangoose is on the battlefield.

Zangoose vs. Seviper

If Zangoose and Seviper are both out at the same time, they'll automatically pursue and attack each other, which is a reference to their bitter rivalry. Anyone who gets caught in their feud will either be damaged by Zangoose's Slash or Seviper's Poison Tail, if not both.
Now that I like. What would the ratio be for both to appear at the same time?

splat

Smash Lord
Hey, I dont know if anyones said this yet, I hope not cause I'm totally joking, but what if as an assist trophy we have the silhouette people from the warning before wii games (even brawl) where they tell you to put on the wrist strap.
And this guy just sorta shows up and starts hitting everyone with wiimotes.
You said you were joking, but this might be my favorite suggestion in the entire thread.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
You said you were joking, but this might be my favorite suggestion in the entire thread.
Dat avatar, bro.:laugh:
But now, let's see if I can go two for two.

Nabbit
He steals people's items. However, if Luigi appears on the stage, he will follow Luigi and give random items to him. This lasts for about 15 seconds.

D

Deleted member

Trace
(from Metroid Prime: Hunters)

He is able to become invisible, and he takes then position to some points on the battlefield before using its signature sniper-weapon, the Imperialist, to his summoner's ennemies, causing insta-KO to them.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Melia
(from Xenoblade Chronicles)

When she's summoned, she uses Mind Blast, a magic-like laser used horizontally which, additionally to cause moderate damages on her summoner's enemies, disable them of their special moves for a moment.
i am all for this as long as she is still voiced by jenna coleman (aka clara oswald)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I know this is pretty inprobable, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Name: Alex Kidd

Playable: Random Offensive

Rarity: Slightly Rarer than your average a.t.

Description: Alex Kidd appears on the battlefield and a chat box appears above his head & the opponents. Then by random, they commence a Rock, Paper, Scissors match.

If Alex Kidd Wins...
-With Scissors, a giant pair of scissors emerge from under the foe and cuts them. This deals more damage than the other two.
-With Rock, a giant rock appears from above the foe and lands on them, instantly pitting them. This deals moderate damage
-With Paper, the foe is gasped by a giant rolled up newspaper. This deals light damage, but has higher kickback.

If Alex Kidd Loses, he trips up and groans, doing nothing.

If it's a cat's game, the game is redo'd, and Alex Kidd's win effects are strengthened.

D

Deleted member

Silver the Hedgehog

Silver is an unlockable Assist Trophy, first requiring the player to unlock Sonic.

When released from an Assist Trophy, Silver will utilize his psychic abilities to hurl various hazards at opponents. He can even use his powers on the items and containers on the battlefield. The amount of damage that the hazards will deliver can vary, depending on their size, or their volatile nature.
inb4ITSNOUSE :troll:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Torterra

When released from a Poke Ball, Torterra will use Leaf Storm to attack all nearby opponents. The attack delivers multiple hits, which can eventually lead to KOs.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

Simon Blackquill
When summoned, Simon stands there for a moment, holding his chin in thought...

And then shouts SILENCE! when the next fighter makes their move...the first move that's made after Simon's thought sequence will trigger the SILENCE! speech bubble, with a huge diagonal slash crossing it, however, even though they can trigger the move, the person who summoned him cannot get hurt by the slash, so you could stand next to your opponent and attack them so the slash comboes into your move.

Athena Cykes
Athena utilizes her Mood Matrix after doing the trademark peace sign, turning it on right in front of her and making the borders of the screen look like this...

Then the four markers light up in this order:
Joy - A flourish of damaging, green energy sparks shoot out of the Mood Matrix screen, right in front of Athena.
Anger - A fireball comes out of the mood matrix, the screen flashing red when it hits someone.
Sadness - A slow, blue projectile comes out of the Mood Matrix, and whoever it hits is slowed down.
Surprise - A small explosion surrounds 'Thena before she does the peace sign again and dissapears (Ironic).

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I was looking for a character from the Wii Fit series who could work as an Assist Trophy...

The female Wii Fit Trainer is the default character... the male Wii Fit Trainer is the alternate costume... the Wii Balance Board is part of the Wii Fit stage... but there's one who could work as an Assist Trophy... may I present the Wii Fit Rhythm Boxer!!!

:troll:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Raphael the Raven

When released from an Assist Trophy, Raphael will start moving around, pushing players during the process. He can also create shockwaves, which can damage and briefly paralyze anyone in their path.

Because Raphael acts like a wall, he can not only be ridden on, but he also acts like an edge-guarder, preventing certain fighters from recovering successfully.

However, if opposing players stand on Raphael's head for too long, he'll become very angry, and send them flying with a powered up jump. Raphael's angry state also increases the power of his shockwaves.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Baby Mario (Yoshi Universe): He appers on a bubble (like when you are hit) and he is crying. When he approaches somebody they take hit like Ice Climbers Final Smash. Players can´t touch him. After the time ends, Magickoopas appear and take him away.

Top Bottom