• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
the only things that suck about this thread are the false hopes we are all getting.

probably not even getting another game, and if we do it'll probably be terrible...

man i would be scared if another one came out, i like brawl but i would be scared of iv...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
tom nook (so you can make money off of spamming turnips)
bomberman (he's DA BOMB)
roy (reignite an old flame)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
1. Mewtwo
2. Knuckles
3. Krystal

I've decided that I'll only buy the next game if Mewtwo is in it, or someone of equal awesomeness. Otherwise I'm done with Smash bros lol

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
the only things that suck about this thread are the false hopes we are all getting.

probably not even getting another game, and if we do it'll probably be terrible...

man i would be scared if another one came out, i like brawl but i would be scared of iv...
Yeah, Brawl was full of dissapointments because of all of it's hype. I'll quit SSB for good if Krystal doesn't make it as a playable character in SSB4.

Anyways, Krystal, Tails, and Tingle for today.

Ange

Smash Lord
Bowser Jr.
Mewtwo
Krystal

I really would love to see Mewtwo back, and it would be cool if he got his armour from the first movie as some kind of Final Smash, or a gigantic explosion of psychic powers. If, ofcourse, Final Smashes still applies for SSB4. P:

LSDX

Wah!
I'm terribly sorry for the tally delays all. I am going to be sure to get all votes recorded by this weekend. I've been quite busy with family matters and whatnot, but I have not forgotten about the voting. Sorry for the long recording delays.

-Geno
-Roy
-Marina Liteyears

D

Deleted member

I'll make this quick cause I'm on an itouch. Magus, phoenix wright, Simon Belmont

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Mewtwo and Ridley, just change Mewtwo over so he has got no unfair weakness like in meele, Ridley could be as small as he was in the original metroid to fit the size. He could even have meta and omega costumes!

Top Bottom