• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
It's apparently the same guy who uploaded the other Falco leak. With that in mind...

Where is his headset in this picture? It's in his render, and he's facing the same way in this screenshot, but the headset isn't there.

Calling fake on this one.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I showed this to some friends, and they said the model looks TOO good. :laugh:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Look at Villager. I see lighter and darker shades.

And then this comes into play.

The surface coloring may have some sort of influence, but is never the dominate color.

I still think the only viable claim against this is the Halo. But this game still is in development, I compared Wii Fit Trainer's model in her first 3DS pic and they do seem somewhat different.

So like these character models I assume outlines could be changed too.

If the Palutena images are real, it should be obvious that nothing in the image would be finalized, ESPECIALLY considering that these weren't officially revealed. Outlines are no different, as the first Wii Fit Trainer pic should imply.
Because the game is still in development as Sakurai has said a couple of times before.

D

Deleted member

It's apparently the same guy who uploaded the other Falco leak. With that in mind...

Where is his headset in this picture? It's in his render, and he's facing the same way in this screenshot, but the headset isn't there.

Calling fake on this one.
Hmm.
That is a pretty glaring contradiction......

But I'll be damned if that isn't a good looking fake.
Though with that in mind.......
What does that say for the Palutena pictures?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

The surface coloring may have some sort of influence, but is never the dominate color.

I still think the only viable claim against this is the Halo. But this game still is in development, I compared Wii Fit Trainer's model in her first 3DS pic and they do seem somewhat different.

So like these character models I assume outlines could be changed too.

If the Palutena images are real, it should be obvious that nothing in the image would be finalized. Because the game is still in development as Sakurai has said before a couplel times.
Before I go (need sleep) let me just say this.
Why does everyone else model look more complete, and stylized for that matter?
I understand it looks decent. But there's just too many problems for me to say it's legit.

Fullen

Smash Rookie
I have no idea what that picture is, but it sounds relevant!

EDIT: Apparently, this is the picture.
cmon guise, there is a heavy difference in detail, also, fox doesn't have the prosthesis no more, why would falco still had them.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
HOLY MOLY THAT FALCO LEAK MUST HAVE BEEN TRUE IT MATCHES UP PERFECTLY!

well, if this is real, that is.
I would submit that its perfect match up is exactly why its fake. Think about it. Which characters looks exactly like the artwork? None. Especially Fox from the same universe as Falco. Both the website Falco and Super Falco Galaxy look exactly as detailed. Their heads are even in the same exact position. Gameplay fox looks almost identical to Brawl but gameplay fox looks severely less detailed than his artwork. Copy and Paste these principles to Falco and you can see that gameplay Falco won't look detailed like his artwork.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
From /v/.

There's some notable inconsistencies here. The first is the aforementioned lack of the scouter or the headset, the latter of which we should be able to see considering it was on the "profile." Speaking of which, the head is an almost exact match of that 'profile,' it would be really odd for it to share that similarity in pose and lighting, especially with an aerial move.

I'm going to have to say fake on this one, though an impressive one.

Redmagpie93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redmagpie93
Back to the Falco leak though, ignoring it's legitimacy for a second... WHY would anyone bother faking that? It'd be like at E3 going to the same effort to 'leak' Luigi... who cares it's already happening.
Regardless of everyone's opinion of his status as a 'clone', (something Sakurai is adamant on improving (we've already seen Peach, Bowser, Lucario (and Luigi?)) get tweaked) his exclusion is almost 99% not happening, rather he may get shaken up more (the leaked Arwing Final?)
he's visually a more unique SF rep than Wolf
having appeared twice already without hint of removal why cut him now?
And frankly I can't see any of the Smash4 E3 7 returnee series avoiding at least their Brawl roster if not + 1

Palutena leak however I'd assume at least be a perfect guess if not true, especially with Uprising's success, Pit's E3 reconfirm, and Sakurai's self-adoration of his other works

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Before I go (need sleep) let me just say this.
Why does everyone else model look more complete, and stylized for that matter?
I understand it looks decent. But there's just too many problems for me to say it's legit.
Because it's not finished yet. This was leaked, not officially revealed.

Besides, I'm not sure what you mean by "complete and stylized" the only thing I feel that is incomplete with these images are the coloring, which is because of the fact that this isn't a screen cap, it's a photo taken of the screen. So of course the colors wouldn't look right.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
For Falco,

Wasn't there a thing about the renders sometimes not being the same as regular model? For example, the smash devs could have taken the render of falco with the scouter, didn't like the direction he was facing, and flipped it. That's one solution.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
From /v/.

The edges of the model look so shopped and he looks way too bright, even for the Galaxy stage.
Somebody used a filter and it just made it that more obvious that it's a fake. gg

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Palutena definitely looks off for a number of reasons.

We should've expected that SSB4 on the 3DS would just give fakers a whole new venue on which to make their forgeries seem more legit due to poorer graphical quality.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Pretty sure it went down like this:

Found a picture of Fox in a similar pose
Cut Foxs head
Replaced with Falcos from that leak
Change some with similar hands color to Blue
Paste into a stage we haven't seen Fox with ( I think, I'm not digging)
Fix up little details

Easy. Next.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Cut Foxs head
Fix up little details

Easy. Next.
Proof?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Cut Foxs head
Fix up little details

Easy. Next.
You forgot two steps.

????
Profit/troll Smashboards

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
The fact alone that the "render" is in the same position already had my doubts up high.

Also, why so bright? Not even the first pic of the Galaxy stage with Kirby was THAT bright :\

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman

Cut Foxs head
Fix up little details

Easy. Next.
There currently aren't any pictures of Fox using his back air (or any of this position to be more specific). Also, in the other leak, Falco's headshot does not completely match this ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom