• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
A guy who said he was the same guy who leaked the Brawl roster. After someone asked him if he was that guy.

"Here is the full roster!"

"WOAH DUDE ARE YOU THAT GUY?!"

"Uh, WHY YES, I CERTAINLY AM THAT GUY!"

"WOAH IT'S TOTALLY THAT GUY!"

That's what I am to understand happened.

i back tracked saw he said no ridley,no k rool and no dixie/diddy team up.

just wish he would say if little mac or if snake is returning or not. also saw the project m leak gonna be funny to see who they will use as base for skull kid

Redmagpie93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redmagpie93
i back tracked saw he said no ridley,no k rool and no dixie/diddy team up.

just wish he would say if little mac or if snake is returning or not. also saw the project m leak gonna be funny to see who they will use as base for skull kid
They'll use Jiggly as a base.... floats about, puts giant protectors to sleep Moon Blast final (as we WILL see in ssb4 :p )

;)

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
They'll use Jiggly as a base.... floats about, puts giant protectors to sleep Moon Blast final (as we WILL see in ssb4 :p )

;)

how the frick they gonna use jigglypuff as a base skull kid is way taller than jigglypuff

anyway im off topic this is a leak thread. so i need to know if any worthy leaks came up cus im all for spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
People are defending the Palutena leak too much. As soon as someone finds something off, it's just "unfinished from Sakurai's part", or even "it's Paultena, don't forgrt that".

I understand that every proof of it bring legit/fake must be questioned; but this is silly and isn't really any valid counter points. Why not help to debunk it?

Just because you want Palutena doesn't it make the leak true. The leak might be fake but she might still end up in the game.

The odd outline on Jigglypuff was apparently proof, but not when it comes to Palutena. (I know it should have more than a single proof, which the Jiggly-pic had).

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
People are defending the Palutena leak too much. As soon as someone finds something off, it's just "unfinished from Sakurai's part", or even "it's Paultena, don't forgrt that".

I understand that every proof of it bring legit/fake must be questioned; but this is silly and isn't really any valid counter points. Why not help to debunk it?

Just because you want Palutena doesn't it make the leak true. The leak might be fake but she might still end up in the game.

The odd outline on Jigglypuff was apparently proof, but not when it comes to Palutena. (I know it should have more than a single proof, which the Jiggly-pic had).
I thought we legitimately showed that the outline was okay. Did I imagine that?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Speaking of Jigglypuff, I say the only artwork or render of hers that would make me someone believe its real if its the same boring ass pose from all three games:

If anything maybe her arms will be out like in Melee >.>

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
clearly it'll just be the Mask rolling about with a teeny-tiny body
duuuuude, it's called sarcasm, we Irish use it a fair bit :-P
you know im irish to well part irish

Speaking of Jigglypuff, I say the only artwork or render of hers that would make me someone believe its real if its the same boring *** pose from all three games:

it seems jiggs dont change much my guess the model for smash 4 wont either cus really there isnt much to show off in HD for jigglypuff

If anything maybe her arms will be out like in Melee >.>

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
@ SuperPiccoloBros SuperPiccoloBros

You quoted my post but wrote nothing of it? o.O

And also, most are going with its real, but we still have some trying to find the tiniest of a pixel to say its fake :p

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros

You quoted my post but wrote nothing of it? o.O

And also, most are going with its real, but we still have some trying to find the tiniest of a pixel to say its fake :p

oh yeah sorry about that i did say something but i accidentally put my response in between your sentences i said jiggs wont get any changes likely since its been the same every game and that even in HD there isnt much to show off with the balloon pokemon in HD.

and i see just wish sakurai would confirm it or not besides people are getting excited over nothing it could still be an assistant trophy

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I'd go as far to say that If the leaked image is true and Palutena is only a mere assist trophy, I'd leave these forums forever.

It just has such a detail that i'm certain won't be found on ATs on the 3DS, and I just think it'd be incredibly pointless on Sakurai's part to take Palutena out of Pit's FS, just to make her an AT.

Usually when it comes to series with playable representation, their assist trophies are typically tertiary characters/enemies, things like Waluigi, Tingle, Hammer Bros, Metroid, etc. Things like Magnus or the Eggplant Wizard would make much more sense as KI's assist trophy than Palutena.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
I'd go as far to say that If the leaked image is true and Palutena is only a mere assist trophy, I'd leave these forums forever.

It just has such a detail that i'm certain won't be found on ATs on the 3DS, and I just think it'd be incredibly pointless on Sakurai's part to take Palutena out of Pit's FS, just to make her an AT.

Usually when it comes to series with playable representation, their assist trophies are typically tertiary characters/enemies, things like Waluigi, Tingle, Hammer Bros, Metroid, etc. Things like Magnus or the Eggplant Wizard would make much more sense as KI's assist trophy than Palutena.

ummm wasent charizard a pokemon in a pokeball in melee but than became a character i know its different but the situation is the same pokeball pokemon would be pokemon that couldnt fit in as characters. besides little mac was an assistant trophy and he might be a character in this game. im not saying palutena will be one but thats not really a reason for her not to be one. also its the 3DS its harder to tell if its a character or assistant trophy as assistant tend to have less details than characters do and the 3DS the characters have about as much detail as assistant trophies at least in my eyes

Optimistically less-than-skeptical.

I'd be happy if it was true.
while i wouldnt mind it it still could be an assistant trophy so im not gonna hold my breath till i see her confirmed or play the game which ever comes first

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
^ We haven't seen any assist trophies on the 3DS yet, so guessing that they'll look like the characters is a shot in the dark at best.

At the very least, I highly doubt they have outlines, because that would defeat the purpose of the outlines in the first place, which is to make the PCs more noticeable.

zachmundell

Smash Cadet
That Palutena leak looked really legit...idk. The outline looks pretty good to me. Like it changes color with the background and everything. One (or both) of the Falco leaks is obviously fake because of the difference with the visor.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
^ We haven't seen any assist trophies on the 3DS yet, so guessing that they'll look like the characters is a shot in the dark at best.

At the very least, I highly doubt they have outlines, because that would defeat the purpose of the outlines in the first place, which is to make the PCs more noticeable.
true but didnt sakurai state that outlines will be able to thickened or thinned so if an assistant trophy has them i think you could turn them up and down as well

Dinoman96

Smash Master
ummm wasent charizard a pokemon in a pokeball in melee but than became a character i know its different but the situation is the same pokeball pokemon would be pokemon that couldnt fit in as characters. besides little mac was an assistant trophy and he might be a character in this game. im not saying palutena will be one but thats not really a reason for her not to be one. also its the 3DS its harder to tell if its a character or assistant trophy as assistant tend to have less details than characters do and the 3DS the characters have about as much detail as assistant trophies at least in my eyes
In my post, I was mainly referring to series that have playable characters on the roster, like Mario and Zelda. Punch-Out didn't have a playable character in Brawl, so Little Mac was used as an assist trophy. Of course, the main character is used for a series that is represented through ATs rather than a playable character.

When it comes to established series and ATs, more minor characters are usually chosen, characters like Waluigi, Ashley, Skull Kid, and Knuckle Joe that don't particularly warrant a playable appearance under any circumstances. I think Palutena is above their level. If she's not playable, I'd think she'd be more suitable for things like smash taunts (like Shadow Moses Island/Lylat Cruise) and being in Pit's FS.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
palkia was confirmed as a pokeball pokemon didnt we have a leak that said that he would be a pokeball pokemon this game?

In my post, I was mainly referring to series that have playable characters on the roster, like Mario and Zelda. Of course, Punch-Out didn't have a playable character in Brawl, so Little Mac was used as an assist trophy. Of course, the main character is used for a series that is represented through ATs rather than a playable character.

When it comes to established series and ATs, more minor characters are usually chosen, characters like Waluigi, Ashley, Skull Kid, and Knuckle Joe that don't particularly warrant a playable appearance under any circumstances. I think Palutena is above their level. If she's not playable, I'd think she'd be more suitable for things like smash taunts (like Shadow Moses Island/Lylat Cruise) and being in Pit's FS.

idk to be honest with our tech now days and people who love to mess with people it could be fake but im gonna just wait till something is shown before making a final judgement on it

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
true but didnt sakurai state that outlines will be able to thickened or thinned so if an assistant trophy has them i think you could turn them up and down as well
He did, but I'm pretty sure that's literally for people who don't like the outlines. The dude loves his customization.

It still doesn't change the fact that the outlines exist so that you'd theoretically always be able to tell where your playable character was on the small screen, even with a bunch of crazy crap going on around you.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There aren't any leaks that address Palkia specifically off the top of my head, but to be fair I'm not familiar with each and every leak. Honestly I don't remember a whole lot of leaks that address Pokeball Pokemon at all.

Try to avoid double posting please.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
He did, but I'm pretty sure that's literally for people who don't like the outlines. The dude loves his customization.

It still doesn't change the fact that the outlines exist so that you'd theoretically always be able to tell where your playable character was on the small screen, even with a bunch of crazy crap going on around you.

guess we will have to wait and see. also been meaning to say i love your quote "funky in and hd" just love the character to

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Well, to be fair, she does "assist" Pit.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
There aren't any leaks that address Palkia specifically off the top of my head, but to be fair I'm not familiar with each and every leak. Honestly I don't remember a whole lot of leaks that address Pokeball Pokemon at all.

Try to avoid double posting please.
did i double post? again not use to forms as much what would be a double post in this place.

oh an palkia i did see one leak sometime ago that state palkia would be pokeball pokemon could have mr. prediction that said that i think but im not sure.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
did i double post? again not use to forms as much what would be a double post in this place.
A double post would be two consecutive posts by the same user, or in other words you posting then posting again before another user has posted.

If there have been no replies since your last post, you can edit your existing post. Or wait for someone else to post. In a thread like this, it won't be a very long wait. ;)

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
A double post would be two consecutive posts by the same user, or in other words you posting then posting again before another user has posted.

If there have been no replies since your last post, you can edit your existing post. Or wait for someone else to post. In a thread like this, it won't be a very long wait. ;)
oh thats what i figured it meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom