• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Wait, hold the Milkers....

Lets think through this, Sakurai gives us 1-2 characters per month. Theres only 11 POSSIBLE months left for Smash Bros to come out, so that leaves us around 11-22 newcomers/veteran reveals left.
Already, we have 22 characters revealed. If the game is flowing along smoothly, we may well have around 44 characters (max) this time around. It would be a nice jump from 35. Of course, we would need to count up characters like Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, plus the fact that there may only be 1 reveal per month, so we may not get too many newcomers.

Just a train of thought
Perhaps, assuming it won't come out till late in the year, the next E3 will be like the last one and show off another grouping of previously unknown characters.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Personally, besides taking away the game time (and fun) of unlocking characters, if the whole roster was available from the get-go, I'd be spoiled for choice.

Not to mention getting a feel for which ones you'll do best with is better if starting out with a few, and unlocking one at a time so as to actually spend a few rounds with a newly unlocked member. If we had to choose from the whole cast at start-up, some characters would be left out for a good while since chances are we'd pick an old favorite or desired newbie and not mess with much else since there is no point in playing with other characters besides getting their trophies.

Of course, plenty of us (myself included) will try out everyone, but I figured I'd just throw that out there.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Souta Satou said:
I do have some information about the Smash Four game. I do not tell the source because a job could be endanger. Forgive my English and it is not my first language.

There are some characters that I have seen that are not official reveals now.
*キャプテン・ファルコン (Captain Falcon in English)
*ディディーコング (Didi Kong in English)
*ファルコ・ランバルディ (Falcon Lombardi in English)
*ネス (Ness in English)
*ガノンドロフ (Ganondorf in English)
*アイス クライマー (Ice Climber in English)
*メタナイト (Meta Night in English)
*ミュウツー (Mewtwo in English)
*ゲーム&ウォッチ (Game and Watch in English)
*ワリオ (Wario in English)
*ヨッシー (Yossy in English)
*パルテナ (Palutena in English) it is new
*ドリ (Jill Drozer in English) it is new
*リトルマック (Little Mac in English) it is new
*リザードン (Charizard in English) it is new
*(リドリー (Ridly in English) it is new
*クロム (Krom in English) it is new
*シュルク (Shulk in English) it is new
*ディクシーコング (Dixie Kong in English) it is new
No more do I have to share, I only get characters list. 40 characters in the game. The Princess Zelda's transformation is back also.
Not sure what to make of this. Jill is definately an oddball character but this list has a TON of cut characters.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"リザードン (Charizard in English) it is new"

Except no it isn't. Despite the fact Charizard was part of the Pokemon Trainer, it isn't a newcomer.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
So, it seems like Ike, Lucas, Snake, Wolf, Jigglypuff, R.O.B, and Pokemon Trainer are cut according to our friend Souta.
Did I miss anyone?

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Boy, we're getting so desperate for discussion that even zombie leaks are being brought up?

Also, Charizard's name is Lizardon in Japanese. :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
How many newcomers is this leak proposing? If the leak has that many cuts, surely it entails excessive newcomers.
8 newcomers (not including the 4 already revealed)

This sounds like a leak that would state that Lucario and Toon Link were cut...just sayin

Last edited by a moderator:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Hmmm, from today's pic it doesn't look like I missed too much... except the Great Lucario Leak Massacre of January 31st.

Four down, a ton more to go.

I have an idea. Can we group some of the leaks' info to see which facts are said the most by leakers? How many leaks say Ridley is confirmed? How many say K. Rool is a stage hazard? That sort of stuff.

This could provide some insight on what is said most by leakers. If a lot of them share very specific info and don't have conflicting facts, then we might be able to predict which ones are more likely to be true. Of course it won't be exact and a lot of them are probably lying, but we can try and get something out of it.

I might have contradicted myself there.

Or we can just do it for fun... We have all weekend til' a new Pic of the Day.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I would loveee that
You know.. Starting with Mario and having a 'tutorial' of the various modes..? Taking you through each and having you battle and win to show you understand the basics and in so doing, unlock the starting roster or something like that.

7 cuts? That'd be pretty steep.
Another odd thing is he says 40 and if we assume this is counting the 22 we have, that's 41. 42 if Sheik is separate. He says sme characters that aren't announced, does he mean he didn't get all of them?

But really Lucas isn't going anywhere. HAL made Mother. Aside from Kirby Mother is their only series in the game. They aren't going to take their characters out of the series.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Whats the deal with Yoshi. On my life, if he doesnt get a moveset change Ill rage all over Miiverse or something more significant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom