• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's another leak btw to stay on-topic... Let's just throw it out now?

I'm sick of all these people pretending to have inside Smash Bros info when they're so hilariously wrong.

The roster has 53 characters with no cuts from Brawl. That's right, even Snake is back. Here are the newcomers with Mewtwo returning from Melee:

Villager
Megaman
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina
Little Mac
Mii
Pacman
Palutena
Ridley
Takamaru
K. Rool
Chrom
Shulk
Dillon
Prince of Sable
Saki
Lip
>>
Anonymous 03/

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/236480303
I actually really like this one. I might actually keep my eye on this one (even if it leaks to disappointment.)

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
That 4chan leak is very safe and is major homage to the fanbase. It would be amazing if it were real, but I'm pretty sure it's more of a wishlist plastered as a "leak". I guess anything is possible though.
I always see people discrediting leaks by saying they're "too safe", but arguably all of Brawl's newcomers except for ROB and Snake were safe additions as well.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I always see people discrediting leaks by saying they're "too safe", but arguably all of Brawl's newcomers except for ROB and Snake were safe additions as well.
Not to mention snake was pretty much one of the first newcomers announced, I'd love to imagine how someone would react to me telling them that snake would be a newcomer back before his announcement.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Have you guys seen the newest Leaked SSB4 Pic? It's the character selection screen. I'm not sure about it... I think it might be fake, but I'm not sure... What do you guys think?
That picture of Wario is from a CSP hack for Brawl. Debunked, move on~

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This is simply laughable. Sonic is the second most famous video game character in history. Do you even know how much Nintendo and SEGA get along? Do you even know how much support Nintendo has given Sonic? Have you even heard of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games? All I'm asking you to do is to think more inept about the relationship between Nintendo! Anyway, I'm done

Otherwise, to get back on Topic, if I'm not mistaken the Paultena leak has been around for two months, so I'd say it's real. When will Sakurai reveal her anyway? My guess would be E3. Any objections?
There you go! We have Sonic already. And Shadow is not famous... not even close. Shadow will never be in Smash. He is not needed. Sonic is all we need.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Have you guys seen the newest Leaked SSB4 Pic? It's the character selection screen. I'm not sure about it... I think it might be fake, but I'm not sure... What do you guys think?
@ Croco Croco made that R.O.B. art, I specifically remember him saying so.

Fake.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Brawl has 37
No, if you're gonna pull the moveset card then Brawl has 39. And for that matter Melee has 26.

Can any one think of antithetically pleasing arrangement of 53 squares BTW?

Hoots

Can Be Combative
No, if you're gonna pull the moveset card then Brawl has 39. And for that matter Melee has 26.

With a random button, it would be 9 columns, 6 rows.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
The worst one yet.

Johnny Wellens

Smash Apprentice

I assume then that you're skipping Sheik and ZSS, which is crazy because they're individual fighters that can transform. They have their own character pages on the Brawl website where PT cannot boast. 37 is the generally and socially accepted number of brawlers in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
I assume then that you're skipping Sheik and ZSS, which is crazy because they're individual fighters that can transform. They have their own character pages on the Brawl website where PT cannot boast. 37 is the generally and socially accepted number of brawlers in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Each oh PT's Pokemon have individual unique movesets though, and Sakurai considers them as separate characters. Just because they share the same website page does not mean that they don't all take the same amount of time to develop.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Each oh PT's Pokemon have individual unique movesets though, and Sakurai considers them as separate characters. Just because they share the same website page does not mean that they don't all take the same amount of time to develop.
Besides that, they each have their own separate folders and fighter slots in the Brawl data. I have never heard of someone counting ZSS and Sheik separate but not the Trainer.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
People who don't want at least Tails as a second Sonic rep are lying to their childhoods and the fact that every damn one of us at one pointed was fooled by the Melee April Fool's Trick that had both of them and we were all excited. If you say that's not true then I don't believe you.

Anyways....can we ban Mr. Can't Spell A Character's Name right if he gets something wrong? Just for being a cocky self assured ass about it? Which is more than enough reason for me to believe he's lying through his teeth. He's got a ''Nananana attitude" already and that to me tells me he's lying through his teeth and trolling.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
That 53 character leak would be amazing. However I think people are failing to count ZSS, Sheik, and PT's Pokemon separately. Wouldn't that make it a 57 character roster? I just can't buy a number that high. If we get 50 we will be absolutely spoiled.

fromia

Smash Cadet
Common sense tells me that without a ND or official announcement, it's very unlikely to release a game three weeks away from right now.

Edit: Apparently this news is from Nov. last year. We can see that this won't be happening.

Last edited:

Johnny Wellens

Smash Apprentice
I think you're trying to split hairs, the general population will say that it's 37 characters. It's definitely not 35.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm not saying I believe it, but Sm4sh is the one game I could actually see doing that. It would not surprise me if in early April they release a Direct and are in effect, like "Oh, and Smash Bros 4 comes will be available next week".

Call me crazy but I could totally see that happening. And everything just seems like it's leading to something big right now. Maybe just a newcomer in April, but imagine if it's much more.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I'm not saying I believe it, but Sm4sh is the one game I could actually see doing that. It would not surprise me if in early April they release a Direct and are in effect, like "Oh, and Smash Bros 4 comes will be available next week".

Call me crazy but I could totally see that happening. And everything just seems like it's leading to something big right now. Maybe just a newcomer in April, but imagine if it's much more.
I agree with you, but we shouldn't attempt to build too much hype - for we could be disappointed.

R0Y

Smash Master

November.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
People who don't want at least Tails as a second Sonic rep are lying to their childhoods and the fact that every damn one of us at one pointed was fooled by the Melee April Fool's Trick that had both of them and we were all excited. If you say that's not true then I don't believe you.

Anyways....can we ban Mr. Can't Spell A Character's Name right if he gets something wrong? Just for being a cocky self assured *** about it? Which is more than enough reason for me to believe he's lying through his teeth. He's got a ''Nananana attitude" already and that to me tells me he's lying through his teeth and trolling.
I can name ten characters that deserve spots more than Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom