• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have it. It's in the Nintendo assistance now... For the second time. Great games, a piece of **** of a console.
See, this is why I got a 3DS.
Decent selection of games, and I don't have to get a bunch of accessories...
Didnt the 24 Characters leak guy say the potd would be a new character last night? In that case why are we wasting our time on this one still.
Because it's fun...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
"Ridley I can accept. Ridley I can handle.

Anon, I've been to Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and I can say without hyperbole that Bowser Jr. is a million times worse than all of those places put together."

This comment:

I think Tingle's likely just because that strikes me as a character that Sakurai would like but another Mario character? I doubt it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
But accessories cause expenses.
And expenses are expensive...
Exactly... that's why I limit my accessories to gaming-related activities... Wii Balance Board... Game Pad Protector...

Also, I plan to spend my fun money on Adventure Time card game. :awesome:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That 24 newcomer leak, I want so much but it is probably fake. As for a Yoshi direct I wouldn't mind that. As for tingle being reveled in something other then a direct I wonder what that could mean. Any ideas?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That 24 newcomer leak, I want so much but it is probably fake. As for a Yoshi direct I wouldn't mind that. As for tingle being reveled in something other then a direct I wonder what that could mean. Any ideas?
Probably a normal reveal like the veterans.
Just a little more flashier...

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
Is there a leak with custom robo info? Like a new title in development or something? I loved that game on gamecube.
www.noise-games.com/blog/

^ it's in japanese, but the developers said last year that they wanted to reboot the series on a console due to fan demands. The Custom Robo series has been represented as trophies since Melee and even has Ray Mk III as an assist trophy in Brawl.

I believe that Ray may be a new aerial fighter character, especially how Sakurai stated that he's a big fan of the Gundam series in an interview and has a few developers from namco bandai who made the Gundam series helping him.

There was a leak with Ray in there, and after doing some research, there may be some validity to it. I will give a virtual cookie to whoever can find it, I know for a fact we discussed it on this board.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
god no please no tingle, I understand the roster needs villains but a child molester is to much :(

Dan

Smash Lord
I don't know if we have seen this here so http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1393814072504.jpg
As BADGRAPHICS said, this particular group of photos is meant to debunk the 'leaked' picture, which is the picture in the upper left hand corner. As you can see, the pikachu was taken from a real screenshot, appearing in the bottom left hand corner. It is probably the most well put together fake leak though. Kudos to the creator.

I don't really get what is being said about the windows though. Isn't it a good thing they're not identical?

Plus, the font of the percentages is just a little bit off (too tall).

Gaxel

Smash Ace
You guys do know that the OP who leaked in 4chan isn't the same guy that said that there would be a new character revealed today, right?

Monkeymaner

Smash Cadet
middle of the dessert , on a horse with no name
NNID
Monkeymaner
As BADGRAPHICS said, this particular group of photos is meant to debunk the 'leaked' picture, which is the picture in the upper left hand corner. As you can see, the pikachu was taken from a real screenshot, appearing in the bottom left hand corner. It is probably the most well put together fake leak though. Kudos to the creator.

I don't really get what is being said about the windows though. Isn't it a good thing they're not identical?

Plus, the font of the percentages is just a little bit off (too tall).
Alright thank you I found this and didn't know what to take of it, I appreciate you guys informing me about the debunking of this image!

Gaxel

Smash Ace
What Tim officially said was-

Newcomers:
+Paper Mario
+Dixie Kong
+Vaati
+Mewtwo
+Bandanna Dee
+Ridley
+Black Shadow
+Palutena
+Hades
+Shulk
+Isaac
+Chibi-Robo
+Chrom
+Takamaru
+Lip
+Prince Sable
+Donbe & Hikari
+King Mii
+Pac Man

---

Everything after OP's 1st post is not the same guy.

Last edited:

Jak_spoon

Smash Journeyman
Has there been a rumor that Phoenix wright wight will be an assist trophy? A friend of mine said he saw a rumor with wright and it looked pretty rad but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Sakurai said the characters have been chosen and made anyway they just balancing and doing other stuff now...so yh...fakety fake fake FAKE ! XD
Are you guys not listening...? Other people posted with his name so they could mess with you...

All the OP posted was newcomers, nothing else in detail. ^look above.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Oh come on another spam warrant for that GIF? Jesus this board is becoming annoying as far as moderation goes. I don't know maybe it's because they nominated a few new admins who want to show who's boss in town? This is bull****.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Newcomers:
+Paper Mario
+Dixie Kong
+Vaati
+Mewtwo
+Bandanna Dee
+Ridley
+Black Shadow
+Palutena
+Hades
+Shulk
+Isaac
+Chibi-Robo
+Chrom
+Takamaru
+Lip
+Prince Sable
+Donbe & Hikari
+King Mii
+Pac Man

---

The fact that there are 4 new retros alone makes this leak look as bad as all the others. Moving on.

Dan

Smash Lord
For the people saying Toad is out because of Peach's neutral B returning: her Toad doesn't have to be "the Toad"; there are many, many Toads.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Newcomers:
+Paper Mario
+Dixie Kong
+Vaati
+Mewtwo
+Bandanna Dee
+Ridley
+Black Shadow
+Palutena
+Hades
+Shulk
+Isaac
+Chibi-Robo
+Chrom
+Takamaru
+Lip
+Prince Sable
+Donbe & Hikari
+King Mii
+Pac Man

---

I'm gonna have to wait for a Donbe and Hikari and King Mii reveal if I'm going to believe this. :p

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice

Newcomers:
+Paper Mario
+Dixie Kong
+Vaati
+Mewtwo
+Bandanna Dee
+Ridley
+Black Shadow
+Palutena
+Hades
+Shulk
+Isaac
+Chibi-Robo
+Chrom
+Takamaru
+Lip
+Prince Sable
+Donbe & Hikari
+King Mii
+Pac Man

---

You sure some of these newcomers are ATs? I refuse to believe Vaati, Donbe/Hikari and freaking Chibi-Robo are playable fighters. Rumors/leaks/speculations. I dont care, FAKE! :3. Sorry just sounds way too farfetch and thats just too many new fighters for a game Sakurai wants to keep balance type gameplay.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
You sure some of these newcomers are ATs? I refuse to believe Vaati, Donbe/Hikari and freaking Chibi-Robo are playable fighters. Rumors/leaks/speculations. I dont care, FAKE! :3. Sorry just sounds way too farfetch and thats just too many new fighters for a game Sakurai wants to keep balance type gameplay.
Melee added 14 new chars right?

well based on what sakurai said i think we will get 12-14

Also Seems like sakurai is adding chars from new franchises this time round not all though i can imagine but maybe the majority of newcomers will be.

Also ,24 new chars is insta fake.

Dan

Smash Lord
Ugh......king mii.............
The sad thing is, I could see that being the ROB of SSB4. Like a plain Mii is likely, but why a King Mii? Because Sakurai felt like it, that's why.

Last edited:

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice

Also Seems like sakurai is adding chars from new franchises this time round not all though i can imagine but maybe the majority of newcomers will be.

Yeah 14 new ppl from a game that only had 12. Brawl had 39 characters and if the no one gets cut, hes adding 24 brand new ppl? As fox would say "COME ON"

Gaxel

Smash Ace

Sakurai said we'd be getting 12-14 before the Namco team decided to help them...

This is the biggest team Sakurai ever worked with for Smash Bros, I would expect ~18.

Dan

Smash Lord
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Sakurai said they were going all out with the roster size this time...

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Sakurai said they were going all out with the roster size this time...
Seems more likely.

I remember when he said only 12-14 characters but, that was before he got Namco to help.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I swear someone just used that joke
Actually, I think he said that joke twice now. :laugh:

We'll have to see, but seeing that how "50 characters in the roster" is not the right answer, I doubt there will be 54 characters.

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
ChaosZero, GaeozHero, WiiLuvU (4th) have all mentioned Diddy Kong, but it hasn't been updated on the first post.

The first said Diddy returned, and the other two days facts that aren't true.

Gaxel

Smash Ace

Did we disregard this yet? He got one correct so far even though Little Mac could be an obvious choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom