• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I don't think that any leak that specifically states cut characters will end up true. My thinking is, all of the Brawl cast will be planned based on Sakurai's statements about cuts, but some may not finish in time.
Hell, half the work is already done on the vetrans since Brawl came out. All Sakurai's teams would have to do is import the skeletons and skeleton animations of the cast, make the tweeks, and make build the model that goes over the skeleton.
Even the "Forbidden 7" would be mostly done cus they were already partially finished in Brawl (I could be wrong on the "F7" though).

So time constraints on Brawl vetrans wouldn't be too much of a factor here. Newcomers are a different story though.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Even if this was real, which andimidna ***** this leak, how would someone even get this screenshot? Same goes for that Falco one of the same format. But the pic is not HD, the font is too dark and it's not even centered. And Yoshi's been concealed for so long, I think it's safe to say he's been paired with Baby Mario. If that's the case, he should've been revealed before Rosalina, because now it's kind of a giveaway that something has changed with Yoshi. He could be Yarn, but that's too drastic of a change for them to make. Is there anything upcoming with Yoshi they could be saving him for?

I know it's real, but that Diddy Kong pic does look strange. Is he really known for being stretchy in the games, because it's looks like they've incorporated some Lanky into him.
That Yoshi looks horrendous...

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
*In relation to the newcomer amount in that leak*
This is the only quote I could find in relation to him saying there won't be that many newcomers. " There is a certain charm to games that have huge casts of playable characters, but they tend to have issues with game balance and it becomes very difficult to fine-tune each character and have them all feel distinctive…. In terms of quantity, we've probably already reached the limit of what’s feasible. I think a change of direction may be what’s needed.”" I think this was said in June with the article posted in July. And what does “It isn't a matter of ‘if the next game has 50 characters, that’ll be enough.’ mean? Is he saying that SSB4 will have 50 characters and that will be enough, and that's what's feasible? This isn't the first time Sakurai has blatantly said something and completely did the exact opposite of what he's said (see Villager). Nothing is set in stone, especially after these vague translated quotes

Espio264

Smash Ace
Yeah. Your friend is screwing with you.

And for those of us who have scrolled down to the bottom of the site, it reads PLANNED RELEASE 2014. Characters "not being finished in time", or "cut due to time constraints" shouldn't even be valid assumptions on anyone's part.

Not to mention those two phrases give me diarrhea.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Am I the only one that doesn't want a Chrom/Lucina match-up? I'd rather have them stand-alone because I'd like to play them separately.

andimidna

Smash Master
NOTE: PLEASE TAKE THIS WITH THE TINIEST GRAIN OF SALT. I SHOULD IN NO WAY BE BLAMED IF THIS INFORMATION TURNS OUT TO BE FALSE OR PARTIALLY MISTAKEN.

Hey, everyone. I'm still fairly new around here but I've made quite a few friends around here. Honest, my best friend in the world (ex-college roommate) recently graduated and earned himself a job over at nintendo! I'm not sure exactly where he works, pretty sure it's semi-important or I don't think I would be relaying the information I am too you. Now, before I let any info loose, I need to confirm that this is NOT COMING FROM ME. It is also highly possible that HE IS MESSING WITH ME since he knows how big of a smash fan I am. He also doesn't have any access to a playable version of smash, but he has seen it in a playable state and confirmed quite a few things for me.

Characters-
[Returning from Melee]
*Mewtwo

[Cut from Brawl]
*Snake
*Old PKMN Trainer
*Wolf
*Two more I couldn't remember what he said :/

[Newcomers- I wrote them down you're all welcome ;)]
*Villager
*Megaman
*WFT
*Rosalina and Luma
*Little Mac
*Chrom and Lucina
*Dixie Kong
*King K. Rool
*Kalos Trainer (Chespin, Braixen, Greninja)
*Ridley
*Shulk
*Palutena
*Pac-Man (Replaces Snake)
*Mii
*Takamaru
*Dillon

(He claims there is still one more character he doesn't know about?)

Stages- *Has only seen a fraction of stages, and only Wii U stages*
[Returning- Revamped!]
*Temple
*Corneria
*Saffron City
*Luigi's Mansion

[New Stages {Wii U}]
*Pokemon Stadium 3 (only saw steel and fairy transformations)
*New Kirby Stage from Triple Deluxe
*New Fire Emblem Stage

Also noted that the music in the game was absolutley gorgeous. And the UI was great, as well. Apparently, the character select screen uses the same backgrounds as the official website does (I was very happy about that!).

Again, grain of salt.
Kind of weird to only talk about Wii U stages for series that have been recently handheld focused. That's suspicious.

Even though Triple Deluxe came out so recently, I think it's possible that a Triple Deluxe stage could get on the 3ds version, however, on the Wii U? No. The Punch Out Stage on the 3ds is different, there is no handheld Punch Out game, and there's nothing else to go off of except a boxing ring. A Kirby game just came out on the Wii in 2011, Return to Dream Land, and if the Kirby stage ISN'T based off that game, I'll be shocked.
Because of that one stage, I'm in disbelief.

Also, why are there no descriptions of the stages if they saw them?

Gabeking54

Smash Journeyman
I still don't understand why people are sleeping on that suomynona leak, he didn't predict anything outlandish and he got the part about diddy not being revealed on the direct spot on. Also, it appears that he was banned for some reason.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
*In relation to the newcomer amount in that leak*
This is the only quote I could find in relation to him saying there won't be that many newcomers. " There is a certain charm to games that have huge casts of playable characters, but they tend to have issues with game balance and it becomes very difficult to fine-tune each character and have them all feel distinctive…. In terms of quantity, we've probably already reached the limit of what’s feasible. I think a change of direction may be what’s needed.”" I think this was said in June with the article posted in July. And what does “It isn't a matter of ‘if the next game has 50 characters, that’ll be enough.’ mean? Is he saying that SSB4 will have 50 characters and that will be enough, and that's what's feasible? This isn't the first time Sakurai has blatantly said something and completely did the exact opposite of what he's said (see Villager). Nothing is set in stone, especially after these vague translated quotes
I think this might mean we won't get as much veteran franchise newcomers as we think the roster will have, I think h's going a new franchise direction this time.

andimidna

Smash Master
Am I the only one that doesn't want a Chrom/Lucina match-up? I'd rather have them stand-alone because I'd like to play them separately.
You can basically already play as them separately in Brawl :awesome:

Seriously, if they put the work in to declone one of them, I doubt they'd do it again for the other.
I can't see the FE roster being Marth, Ike, Chrom, Lucina.
However, if it works like the Ice Climbers, if the secondary one falls (Lucina) you play as the front character (Chrom)
And in the color swaps, it switches who is in front. Making the front character Lucina and the secondary Chrom.
So you would end up playing as just one eventually.

andimidna

Smash Master
I'd comment about Wolf being dropped with no replacement. That seems ODD to me and someone else said this seems familiar. A disproven leak if I recall.

Still, add in Krystal and that'd be pretty perfect. It's a solid mix of newcomers and franchise add-ons.
I thought that too. The only series that has ever gone down in reps was Mario in Brawl, which was due to time constraints, which doesn't sound like the case here. Sounds like he was just cut off early. I think Krystal should be 4th SF character and not a 3rd, I'd like her added too.

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
Kind of weird to only talk about Wii U stages for series that have been recently handheld focused. That's suspicious.

Even though Triple Deluxe came out so recently, I think it's possible that a Triple Deluxe stage could get on the 3ds version, however, on the Wii U? No. The Punch Out Stage on the 3ds is different, there is no handheld Punch Out game, and there's nothing else to go off of except a boxing ring. A Kirby game just came out on the Wii in 2011, Return to Dream Land, and if the Kirby stage ISN'T based off that game, I'll be shocked.
Because of that one stage, I'm in disbelief.

Also, why are there no descriptions of the stages if they saw them?
totally agree. just asked him about that waiting for an answer gimme a few minutes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I love that character list in the new leak but more than likely your friend is messing with you. I think we may get only 1 cut if any and snake being the one to go. I would miss him though so I am hoping no cuts. This character list is great though. I hope some people on it make it in.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm fairly certain that Yoshi's model is from the Sonic Lost World DLC. I just got it a few days back.

andimidna

Smash Master
Ghirahim? Your friend is definitely playing with you.
Yea, there's no way a one-time Zelda character could ever get in Smash Bros just for popularity.

Oh wait, Sheik is a one-time character. And will probably never return now that we know who she is.

And, to this day, she is still extremely popular.

And technically at the time of release:

Notice how he has his Kokiri Shield, and nothing from Majora's Mask... that's because Majora's Mask released like 5 months after Melee.

Also, technically this form had only been in one game until 2003:

This form has now been in 3 games, where as the "Ganon" form/ reincarnation has now been in 10.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
was reading the free walmart gaming magazine when I seen this with a SPRING release date
Be great but if anything the game is released in July, a spring release would kill the whole point of them hyping it at E3 2014.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't Sakurai choose characters on how unique they are?
Yep. In his perspective anyways. Along with what Blue said earlier, maybe that's what he meant by this smash needs "a different direction". Every newcomer has been very unique so far.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
was reading the free walmart gaming magazine when I seen this with a SPRING release date
Maybe. What if its in June before summer starts? that'd be nice. I don't think walmart knows. They are probably just guessing.
That was earlier than the walmart thing I think. It might not apply. All Sakurai said was that its coming in 2014. I think the only reason we haven't gotten a release date yet is because the versions will be coming out at different times. The Wii U version is coming out at least by June-July imo. The 3ds version could come out later honestly. I think they are being vague because they want to be able to give both release dates at the same time.

Oh wait, Sheik is a one-time character. And will probably never return now that we know who she is.

And, to this day, she is still extremely popular. But Sheik is Zelda. And was in Ocarina of time 3d. So I mean...

Notice how he has his Kokiri Shield, and nothing from Majora's Mask... that's because Majora's Mask released like 5 months after Melee. But its not like they decided after melee was made to make another Zelda game featuring young link. Just look at Roy. They didn't make him for smash and decide "Hey lets put him in Fire Emblem!" Young Link is still Link. So he's not a one-off.

This form has now been in 3 games, where as the "Ganon" form/ reincarnation has now been in 10. The Smash games have a lot more to pull from 3d model-wise. Having Ganondorf in a game represents Ganon as well. Especially now because of his final smash. Ganon and Ganondorf are just reincarnations of the same character. As it is with all of the main Zelda characters. Fundamentally there is no "difference" between Ganon and Ganondorf unless you want to get in depth.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
NOTE: PLEASE TAKE THIS WITH THE TINIEST GRAIN OF SALT. I SHOULD IN NO WAY BE BLAMED IF THIS INFORMATION TURNS OUT TO BE FALSE OR PARTIALLY MISTAKEN.

Hey, everyone. I'm still fairly new around here but I've made quite a few friends around here. Honest, my best friend in the world (ex-college roommate) recently graduated and earned himself a job over at nintendo! I'm not sure exactly where he works, pretty sure it's semi-important or I don't think I would be relaying the information I am too you. Now, before I let any info loose, I need to confirm that this is NOT COMING FROM ME. It is also highly possible that HE IS MESSING WITH ME since he knows how big of a smash fan I am. He also doesn't have any access to a playable version of smash, but he has seen it in a playable state and confirmed quite a few things for me.

Characters-
[Returning from Melee]
*Mewtwo

[Cut from Brawl]
*Snake
*Old PKMN Trainer
*Wolf

*Villager
*Megaman
*WFT
*Rosalina and Luma
*Little Mac
*Chrom and Lucina
*Dixie Kong
*King K. Rool
*Ridley
*Shulk
*Palutena
*Mii
*Takamaru
*Dillon
EDIT: *Ghirahim

EDIT: Nvm seem above.

[Returning- Revamped!]
*Temple
*Corneria
*Saffron City
*Luigi's Mansion

[New Stages {Wii U}]
*New Fire Emblem Stage

Also noted that the music in the game was absolutley gorgeous. And the UI was great, as well. Apparently, the character select screen uses the same backgrounds as the official website does (I was very happy about that!).

Again, grain of salt.
You lost me at Kalos Pokémon Trainer. Will we see new playable Pokémon characters? Most likely but if you think we'll get another Trainer character then you're an idiot. Cutting the "Kanto" Pokémon Trainer is cutting THREE completely unique characters at once, not one character. A new Trainer isn't the only way to add a Pokémon character. In fact, a new Trainer is not only unoriginal but it would totally upset me (I'd rather want to see Goku before a new Trainer character).

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
While i wouldn't support an entirely new trainer i would definitely get behind replacing squirtle and ivysaur just to get some more pokemon outside of gen 1, they don't even have to change their movesets just make them different pokemon and i will be satisfied. Piplup and Bayleaf come to mind.

Last edited:

TiaSilvia

Smash Apprentice

Characters-
[Returning from Melee]
*Mewtwo

[Cut from Brawl]
*Snake
*Old PKMN Trainer
*Wolf

*Villager
*Megaman
*WFT
*Rosalina and Luma
*Little Mac
*Chrom and Lucina
*Dixie Kong
*King K. Rool
*Ridley
*Shulk
*Palutena
*Mii
*Takamaru
*Dillon
EDIT: *Ghirahim

EDIT: Nvm seem above.

[Returning- Revamped!]
*Temple
*Corneria
*Saffron City
*Luigi's Mansion

[New Stages {Wii U}]
*New Fire Emblem Stage

Again, grain of salt.
I actually like that leak. That's why I think is too good to be true.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the Day. In honor of the 71rst celebration of Red Cross Month, a new fighter enters the fray; Dr. Kawashima joins the fight!
Concentrate on the battle, Pikachu!

Dr. Kawashima is just one of the many strange characters to appear in the Smash Bros. series.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Yea, there's no way a one-time Zelda character could ever get in Smash Bros just for popularity.

And, to this day, she is still extremely popular.

Notice how he has his Kokiri Shield, and nothing from Majora's Mask... that's because Majora's Mask released like 5 months after Melee.

This form has now been in 3 games, where as the "Ganon" form/ reincarnation has now been in 10.
Sheik: Was added as a transformation and not a full character in Melee, when there weren't that many Zelda games, which means Sheik was in 1/5 Zelda games, and was possibly meant to be a common character in the series. Even is she is a one-shot, she was a one-shot from the first (and only at that time) 3D Zelda game, and the most critically-acclaimed Zelda game of all time. As for why she came back in Brawl, she was planned to appear in Twilight Princess (her Brawl design was ripped directly from TP concept art), and was already established as a Smash Bros character.

Young Link: Incorrect, Majora's Mask came out a year before Melee. That's why there is a Great Bay stage.

Ganondorf: Because this form is more suited to be a fighter. And let's count up all of Ganon's appearances in the Zelda series at the time of Melee's release, shall we?
Zelda 1- Ganon
Zelda 2- None
LttP- Ganon (Ganondorf mentioned)
LA- None
OoT- Ganondorf
That's 1 to 2, which is not that bad. Plus he was mentioned in LttP.
Also, this form is shown to be his "main" form, and has been in it in almost all of his appearances since OoT, and has been in it in every console Zelda game since OoT.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Hi everybody. I don't like being the guy that everyone hates on for trolling, but I'm here to bring you information I have recently received from my older brother, who play tests at various companies. He recently play tested Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS, and told me the following. Although I would not fully believe everything I'm about to leak, keep these in mind as following information of Smash Bros is revealed. In the event that my brother was just f**king with me, I am deeply sorry.

He confirmed that the following characters from Brawl are cut:
-Wolf
-Snake
-ROB
-Ike
-Kanto Trainer

The following (as of now) unrevealed veterans are in the game:
-Yoshi
-Wario
-Ganondorf
-Zero Suit Samus
-Ice Climbers
-Meta Knight
-Ness
-Lucas
-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Mr. Game and Watch

And for everyone's favorite part, the newcomers:
-As previously confirmed, Villager, Little Mac, Rosalina and Luma, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man are all playable.
-Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus Uprising is in the game, and from what he says is a great character.
-Toon Zelda and Tetra are playable. Toon Zelda is pretty much a carbon copy of Zelda, Tetra has very basic moves.
-Waluigi and Bowser Jr. are playable. Waluigi's moves are based on the sports games, while Bowser Jr.'s seem more coming from Mario Sunshine. Bowser Jr.'s final smash has him turn into Shadow Mario, a la Zero Suit Samus.
-Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion is playable. His moves involve the Poltergust, and other various items from Dark Moon.
-Kanto Trainer is replaced with May from Pokemon Emerald, clad in the special green clothing. Her team is Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.
-Mewtwo returns, and his Final Smash involves Mega Evolution, although it is random whether he becomes Mega Mewtwo X or Y.
-Zoroark is brand-new, and has a move set that differs from Lucario and Mewtwo. His dashing puts him on all fours, which is really interesting. His Final Smash swaps the players except for him, which becomes extremely confusing for everyone.
-The Mii is playable. Its moves are customizable, which means it can have Mario's Fireball and Jigglypuff's Sing or whatever you'd like. Its default moves are based off of the "Wii Sports" games.
-Takamaru is in the game, and uses many sword-based moves. My brother's not too familiar with his series, so he didn't talk much about him.
-Thanks to the petition, Reggie is added to the game, although he is not finalized yet, and he is only in beta. His attacks seem to use Nintendo accessories, such as the Zapper and the Wiimote and Nunchuck. His graphics are apparently very cartoony, not too hyper-realistic.
-Warioware, Metroid, Yoshi, Earthbound, F-Zero, Kirby, Star Fox, and Sonic receive no new characters.
-Pac-Man is playable. His moves are very…modern, and his Final Smash turns all the characters blue and makes him into his "original" form.
That's all my brother knows about characters. For other things…

-Similar to Star Fox and the previous Metal Gear Solid, you can communicate with gods and other characters of the Kid Icarus universe on Kid Icarus stages during battle. The banter is apparently funny and includes all of the actors from Uprising.
-Adventure Mode is similar to Melee, though the bosses vary based on what series/character you play as. For example, DK fights King K. Rool, Luigi and E.Gadd fight King Boo, Mario fights Giga Bowser, etc.
-There is a Kid Icarus stage on both consoles. The Wii U version is Palutena's Temple, while the 3DS version is based off of the "Viridi, Goddess of Nature" chapter.
-Pokemon Stadium 3 is on the Wii U version. It includes a forest that features Fairy-types and Grass-types, as well as a mountain that includes Heliolisk and Noivern, and some stage that includes Ferrothorn. The 3DS Pokemon stage is Lumiose City, with appearances by Diggersby, Furfrou, and others.
-Pokemon that appear from Pokeballs include Xerneas, Hawlucha, Gliscor, and Avalugg.

That is all my brother has given me. Hope you guys enjoy.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Hi everybody. I don't like being the guy that everyone hates on for trolling, but I'm here to bring you information I have recently received from my older brother, who play tests at various companies. He recently play tested Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS, and told me the following. Although I would not fully believe everything I'm about to leak, keep these in mind as following information of Smash Bros is revealed. In the event that my brother was just f**king with me, I am deeply sorry.

-Wolf
-Snake
-ROB
-Ike
-Kanto Trainer

-Yoshi
-Wario
-Ganondorf
-Zero Suit Samus
-Ice Climbers
-Meta Knight
-Ness
-Lucas
-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Mr. Game and Watch

-As previously confirmed, Villager, Little Mac, Rosalina and Luma, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man are all playable.
-Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus Uprising is in the game, and from what he says is a great character.
-Toon Zelda and Tetra are playable. Toon Zelda is pretty much a carbon copy of Zelda, Tetra has very basic moves.
-Waluigi and Bowser Jr. are playable. Waluigi's moves are based on the sports games, while Bowser Jr.'s seem more coming from Mario Sunshine. Bowser Jr.'s final smash has him turn into Shadow Mario, a la Zero Suit Samus.
-Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion is playable. His moves involve the Poltergust, and other various items from Dark Moon.
-Kanto Trainer is replaced with May from Pokemon Emerald, clad in the special green clothing. Her team is Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.
-Mewtwo returns, and his Final Smash involves Mega Evolution, although it is random whether he becomes Mega Mewtwo X or Y.
-Zoroark is brand-new, and has a move set that differs from Lucario and Mewtwo. His dashing puts him on all fours, which is really interesting. His Final Smash swaps the players except for him, which becomes extremely confusing for everyone.
-The Mii is playable. Its moves are customizable, which means it can have Mario's Fireball and Jigglypuff's Sing or whatever you'd like. Its default moves are based off of the "Wii Sports" games.
-Takamaru is in the game, and uses many sword-based moves. My brother's not too familiar with his series, so he didn't talk much about him.
-Thanks to the petition, Reggie is added to the game, although he is not finalized yet, and he is only in beta. His attacks seem to use Nintendo accessories, such as the Zapper and the Wiimote and Nunchuck. His graphics are apparently very cartoony, not too hyper-realistic.
-Warioware, Metroid, Yoshi, Earthbound, F-Zero, Kirby, Star Fox, and Sonic receive no new characters.
-Pac-Man is playable. His moves are very…modern, and his Final Smash turns all the characters blue and makes him into his "original" form.

-Similar to Star Fox and the previous Metal Gear Solid, you can communicate with gods and other characters of the Kid Icarus universe on Kid Icarus stages during battle. The banter is apparently funny and includes all of the actors from Uprising.
-Adventure Mode is similar to Melee, though the bosses vary based on what series/character you play as. For example, DK fights King K. Rool, Luigi and E.Gadd fight King Boo, Mario fights Giga Bowser, etc.
-There is a Kid Icarus stage on both consoles. The Wii U version is Palutena's Temple, while the 3DS version is based off of the "Viridi, Goddess of Nature" chapter.
-Pokemon Stadium 3 is on the Wii U version. It includes a forest that features Fairy-types and Grass-types, as well as a mountain that includes Heliolisk and Noivern, and some stage that includes Ferrothorn. The 3DS Pokemon stage is Lumiose City, with appearances by Diggersby, Furfrou, and others.
-Pokemon that appear from Pokeballs include Xerneas, Hawlucha, Gliscor, and Avalugg.

Did you hear my brother also told me something
noone believes you
also punch your brother for me

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

-Wolf
-Snake
-ROB
-Ike
-Kanto Trainer

-Yoshi
-Wario
-Ganondorf
-Zero Suit Samus
-Ice Climbers
-Meta Knight
-Ness
-Lucas
-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Mr. Game and Watch

Complete bull****. So much wrong with this that I don't want to go with it all. Like the previous "leak" you lost me at cutting the "Kanto" Pokémon Trainer. Plus you put too much precise detail and the more precisely detailed a "leak" is the faker it is.

Get your lying face out of here.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

-Wolf
-Snake
-ROB
-Ike
-Kanto Trainer

-Yoshi
-Wario
-Ganondorf
-Zero Suit Samus
-Ice Climbers
-Meta Knight
-Ness
-Lucas
-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Mr. Game and Watch

You know, I'm actually OK with this roster.

Dan

Smash Lord
There is that Yoshi if anyone cares:

Credit to APC99.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom