• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Err Not sure if this is a leak or not but, just so that we have some record. http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/232971761#p232973049

Smash Bros. 4 newcomers 02/23/14(Sun)14:36 UTC-5 No.>>232972840 >>232973379 >>232973424 >>232973980 >>232974327
-----------
Villager (Animal Crossing)
WFT (Wii Fit)
Megaman (Megaman)
Rosalina (Mario Bros.)
Little Mac (Punch Out!!)
-----------
Toad (Mario Bros./Mario Kart)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
Mewtwo (Pokemon) - Revamped
Ridley (Metroid)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)
Yoshi & Baby Mario (Yoshi's Island) - Revamped
Kamek (Yoshi's Island) -
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Mii (Nintendo)
Hanafuda (Nintendo)
------------

Edit: Anon: "That list isn't real, but I guess that much is obvious just looking at the Toad part. Is that a wish list or something?

Well...I just want to say that at the next Direct is going to be a character that can prepare to cook up a storm, is bigger than life but can also be down to earth. In the meantime, expect some veterans. But I don't know who they are (expect Yoshi, though)."
lol4chan
Cooking Mama turns up the heat!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

Obvious fake leak but look at dat impressive Ridley scaling.
Now this is what Ridley fans want. Bad leak (that's official Other M art) but nice intentions on what the ideal Ridley size should be.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Super Smash Bros. 4 "Demo" leaks

Known Beta Testers -
"Eren Jaeger"
"Eren Jaeger"'s
"iadamson"
"Severed Light" (4chan)

- Testers were not allowed to take photos or videos.
- Testers were picked randomly at the Harbourfront Centre in Toronto, during the Donkey Kong event.

- Yoshi and Captain Falcon will return as playable characters.
- Roy and Mewtwo will return as playable characters.
- Isaac from Golden Sun will appear as a playable character.
- Takamaru will appear as a playable character.
- Ghirahim will appear as a playable character.
- Palutena and Hades will appear as a playable character.

- Megaman's Final Smash is the Rush Armor upgrade.
- Villager's Final Smash is using "Bees". Leaker was broad about this.

- Assist Trophies will not have outlines.
- Palutena will appear as an assist trophy. - Conflicting sources between Severed Light and Eren Jaeger.
- The Eggplant Wizard will appear as an assist trophy.
- King Hippo will appear as an assist trophy.
- Prince Sable will appear as an assist trophy.
- The Duck Hunter will appear as an assist trophy.
- Kamek will appear as an assist trophy.
- Waluigi will remain a assist trophy.
- Skull Kid will bring down the moon, similar to Snorlax.

- There will be a new Donkey Kong Country stage, as well as the Underworld from Kid Icarus.
WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE?!

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Err Not sure if this is a leak or not but, just so that we have some record. http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/232971761#p232973049

Smash Bros. 4 newcomers 02/23/14(Sun)14:36 UTC-5 No.>>232972840 >>232973379 >>232973424 >>232973980 >>232974327
-----------
Villager (Animal Crossing)
WFT (Wii Fit)
Megaman (Megaman)
Rosalina (Mario Bros.)
Little Mac (Punch Out!!)
-----------
Toad (Mario Bros./Mario Kart)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
Mewtwo (Pokemon) - Revamped
Ridley (Metroid)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)
Yoshi & Baby Mario (Yoshi's Island) - Revamped
Kamek (Yoshi's Island) -
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Mii (Nintendo)
Hanafuda (Nintendo)
------------

Edit: Anon: "That list isn't real, but I guess that much is obvious just looking at the Toad part. Is that a wish list or something?

Well...I just want to say that at the next Direct is going to be a character that can prepare to cook up a storm, is bigger than life but can also be down to earth. In the meantime, expect some veterans. But I don't know who they are (expect Yoshi, though)."
lol4chan
Heh, nice to see a fake leak that actually includes an Advance Wars character.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Demos? Where in the world would a SSB4 demo exist, I know there are playtesters, but I dont think thats a demo.....
Exactly. Smash hasn't been playable to the public yet and I doubt it will until E3. It's very well known that development is not exactly far enough for alphas and betas outside of actual Nintendo beta testers.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Exactly. Smash hasn't been playable to the public yet and I doubt it will until E3. It's very well known that development is not exactly far enough for alphas and betas outside of actual Nintendo beta testers.
I don't get this leak.
Whenever we kill it. It comes back, multiplying.
It's like the Gremlins of leaks.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Youre right. This years E3 would be the best time to release a demo. (#Hype for downloadable demo) We know the game is already pretty darn playable....

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Smash 4 will be out globally before the end of the year, and probably out in Japan a few months before the international release. I'd say that a demo at E3 is all but assured.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Youre right. This years E3 would be the best time to release a demo. (#Hype for downloadable demo) We know the game is already pretty darn playable....
The game has been in development for 2 years, come March. I would think that, considering that we have Sakurai AND Namco Bandai developing this game, it's prime for release any day now.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
The game has been in development for 2 years, come March. I would think that, considering that we have Sakurai AND Namco Bandai developing this game, it's prime for release any day now.
Yup, but I want it late in the year. Why? Well, Mario Kart 8 is going to keep me busy for a while.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yup, but I want it late in the year. Why? Well, Mario Kart 8 is going to keep me busy for a while.
Have Smash come out in Summer then. Mario Kart Wii and Brawl were only seperated by a month or two too, would be a fun deja-vu.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Have Smash come out in Summer then. Mario Kart Wii and Brawl were only seperated by a month or two too, would be a fun deja-vu.
But my wallet man. It would be on its knees, beggin for mercy. Do you know how much I would be spending? $160 (Not sure how much euros or other currency that is) But thats a lot of money, and thats not even taxes included....

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Obvious fake leak but look at dat impressive Ridley scaling.
This was made by Pizzadudemanguy from this very site, or at least it was in one of his videos. It's not intended as a fake leak, it's intended as a mock-up for illustration purposes.

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
This was made by Pizzadudemanguy from this very site, or at least it was in one of his videos. It's not intended as a fake leak, it's intended as a mock-up for illustration purposes.
Ahhh, I was lurking /v/ and saw it.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I know, but it wasnt released to the public
I think they will be a demo for people at E3 2014.

But a public beta like Titanfall just had?

Doubt it veryyyy much tbh.

I hope at E3 2014 We get a release date and info on modes/new features and ONLINE !

More than anything....*cough..ridley reveal*

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

I hope at E3 2014 We get a release date and info on modes/new features and ONLINE !

I want a downloadable demo (With unlimited uses *drool*) so that us unlucky folk who cant reach this years E3 can join in the hype can eat up the awesomeness that is SSB4. *coughmiiscoughneedtocoughbecoughrevealedcoughcough*

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I just want more than a minute of gameplay...

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Didn't somebody from Smashboards a good while back bring up a "Mr Hanafuda"? I thought that leak was proven fake?
Indeed. Word travels fast or Hafunada it seems, just like Prince Sable. You have to wonder just how many of these leaks are from smashboard/gamefas people who posted somewhere else for fun. And there are so many people and anons that lurk this thread (hell I used to, big time) that might get ideas from our discussions.
Cooking Mama turns up the heat!
This is exactly what I was thinking. Now that would be a real WTF character. She actually has a good amount of supporters. If she did make it in, I would start to think that these newcomers will be repping the Wii Era. WFT (Wii Fit) , Animal Crossing (City Folk), Rosalina (Galaxy 1/2), Little Mac (Punch Out Wii/Retro). Just an observation.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This is exactly what I was thinking. Now that would be a real WTF character. She actually has a good amount of supporters. If she did make it in, I would start to think that these newcomers will be repping theWii Era. WFT (Wii Fit) , Animal Crossing (City Folk), Rosalina (Galaxy 1/2), Little Mac (Punch Out Wii/Retro). Just an observation.
I though Sakurai said he wanted to bring back retro reps. Just something to point out.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is exactly what I was thinking. Now that would be a real WTF character. She actually has a good amount of supporters. If she did make it in, I would start to think that these newcomers will be repping theWii Era. WFT (Wii Fit) , Animal Crossing (City Folk), Rosalina (Galaxy 1/2), Little Mac (Punch Out Wii/Retro). Just an observation.
Is Cooking Mama even owned by Nintendo?

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I though Sakurai said he wanted to bring back retro reps. Just something to point out.
I know he did. I believe he said he wanted to bring some retro characters similar to how he brought Pit back. Obviously we will be getting a few retro reps aside from Little Mac, but what I was saying was that the theme of this game (character wise) would have more of a new generation feel to it. Obviously it's too early to judge, but that's just what I'm seeing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom