• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
New leak just posted minutes ago.

The following characters are definitely playable, according to my source:
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Lucas
Mewtwo
Ridley
Palutena

The following characters may or may not be playable; my source has received conflicting information about them:
Pac-Man
Takamaru

The following characters are Assist Trophies:
Isaac
The Wonderful 101

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68630181
Well, at least it doesn't have the "Here's the whole roster!" bit that many leaks use, so I'll give it that.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I actually wouldn't really mind Tails being included.

He'd bring that old Melee rumor of Tails and Sonic being in full circle, has moveset potential and would mean we can have a Sonic + Tails Vs. Mario + Luigi battle. Pure classic.

... but yeah, I'd rather have him as an Assist Trophy and leave that slot to a deserving Nintendo character.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What could be so conflicting about Takamaru besides time constraints.
I've come up with a theory.

I assume they're two developers over there. One who wants Takamaru, and one who doesn't.
When they're not programming they're sabotaging each others' work.
Because of this, Sakurai was to constantly be the middle man. But they still go at it.
It has now turned into an all-out war. With Team Yea, and Team Nay. The developers are constantly considering his role in the game. Hopefully it'll be stopped soon...

...Or time constraints, that works too I guess...

Gabeking54

Smash Journeyman

Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Lucas
Mewtwo
Ridley
Palutena

The following characters may or may not be playable; my source has received conflicting information about them:
Pac-Man
Takamaru

Isaac
The Wonderful 101

That's the same leak posted on here by suomynona

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That's the same leak posted on here by suomoya
Came here to post that (though to be fair, the info is generic enough to still be viable enough on its own), and also this:

I think it's a pretty clear Photoshop job, but I'm sure someone else could run diagnostics better than I could to make sure.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Could you quote the information for everyone to see.
"He knows I'm a huge fan of the character and he sent me this. I'm actually crying right now and I can't tell if it's a hoax or not. He told me that the text was glitching out and the picture looks like it was still being developed. He told me the picture in that is from the story mode and he is one of the bosses in the series.

http://i.imgur.com/RkgQrR9.png

I do think it's a fake. Is my friend trolling me?"

In a time where everyone is talking about leaks and get so hotheaded over them, I enjoy a nice joke every once in a while.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Came here to post that (though to be fair, the info is generic enough to still be viable enough on its own), and also this:

I think it's a pretty clear Photoshop job, but I'm sure someone else could run diagnostics better than I could to make sure.
I'm more disappointed he hasn't cleared his trash yet.

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Guys someone needs to update the leaks page by confirming the bits that diddy kong returns and denying the bits that say Diddy and Dixie are tagged and the WiiLuvU leak saying that Dixie would've been revealed today

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Something like this is so ridiculously easy to fake. Write a mail to yourself containing fake information, print screen it, find a mail from a date that's before revealed information, print screen that too, then copy the date from the old mail over the new mail in a image editing software. It's something even Paint can do. I'd not bother with it unless we get more than picture proof.

Last edited:

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet

That Thing is fake see the arrow going over some writing and it is saying look at the date it seems to be hiding the real date it is just suspicious, adventure mode bit: I think he is mentioning the subspace emissary kind which was disconfirmed but I could be wrong and then there is Tails newcomer (sorry Tails fans like me) but I don't think Nintendo will get 2 characters from one third-party company and he would be better as an Assist Trophy

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Why did sounmyna go to faqs to post his lie again? Didn't he get banned for this crap? Mental issues?
Technically speaking, he got banned for making an alt., since that violates Smashboards protocol. Not that that renders his information any more or less believable, but yeah.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Technically speaking, he got banned for making an alt., since that violates Smashboards protocol. Not that that renders his information any more or less believable, but yeah.
I'm not sure if this is disclosed information, but did he post any other leaks on here with his alt? If that's the case, I think it easily renders his information false since it'd make him come off as someone who just wants to get attention through fake information.

If I could ask, who's Nikki?
A specific Mii who introduces you to Swapnote, or w/e it's called, on the 3DS.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'm not sure if this is disclosed information, but did he post any other leaks on here with his alt? If that's the case, I think it easily renders his information false since it'd make him come off as someone who just wants to get attention.
Any other leaks? No, there was just the one from a while back that looks identical to this GameFAQs one, along with a few tidbits later on answering people's questions about Pacman.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I'd support a second Sonic rep(unlike most people), but I know it's unlikely as hell. The only chances of it happening are a 55+ character roster. Even then, I'd prefer Knuckles or Eggman anyway...

That leak is obviously false anyways, so no biggie...

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least it doesn't have the "Here's the whole roster!" bit that many leaks use, so I'll give it that.

fake
noone uses yahoo
Anyways, I'm pretty sure anyone who doesn't reveal the person's name is lying.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Trust me, it doesn't take a lot to edit the timestamp of an image. Especially an image.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
I guess you could always make a case of Tails and Toon Zelda, but a specific mii of a non-game app that got the online service shutdown already? No, fake by default. The only specific mii I could tolerate on a list is Reggie. :p

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I feel like Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon contender in the lead up to this game. I doubt we'll get 6 pokemon slots. (especially considering pkmn trainer counts as 3 characters) So it would be either Mewtwo or a new pokemon, but not both.
Fair enough, perhaps Mewtwo will be the only Pokémon "newcomer" and that is fine to me, the series is very well represented already (although VERY unbalanced as well). By the way, the Pokémon Trainer would only count as three characters if we could play as any of the three starters separately (like say, Zelda/Sheik). Since we can't, the three of them are only one character IMO.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Lucas
Mewtwo
Ridley
Palutena

Pac-Man
Takamaru

Isaac
The Wonderful 101

Ok that's like the most likely non picture one so far of rumors

D

Deleted member

Nope.
It would either be Toon Zelda/Sheik or Tetra solo.
Not Toon Zelda/Tetra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom