• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That leak sucks. Only good thing is Takamaru. Hope it's fake.
It is fake. They're all fake. 99.99% everything that gets posted in this thread is fake (with the .01% potentially being the original E3 leak and the Palutena pics).

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It is fake. They're all fake. 99.99% everything that gets posted in this thread is fake (with the .01% potentially being the original E3 leak and the Palutena pics).
This.

I made a "leak" on this very thread a while ago just to make a point on how easy is to make this sort of thing and how gullible a lot of people are, judging by the reactions posted afterwards.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine? :p

Although, that is true. Besides the Lady Palutena leak, and the E3 one, every leak posted here so far has been fake, pretty much. And even then, there's no guarantee the odd two out are real.

Hentai_Kittie

Smash Cadet
Why Nikki. :/
Swapnote is already on shutdown.
Well... swapnote hasn't been shutdown that long (since october). It's not tooo much of a stretch since she'd have probably been 90% complete at that time. I do like the idea of her, would be pretty interesting especially if she can give people papercuts. :3

That said, i don't buy anything on that leak... Mostly because takumaru is on there.... and Tails..

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yeah, every leak without a new Pokémon rep rubs me the wrong way. I mean, not getting a new Pokémon rep is possible, but quite unlikely if you ask me. Unless they are counting Mewtwo as a newcomer, which would be dumb. And sadly I agree about Dixie and K Rool being unlikely, for some reason I think we are not getting DK newcomers in Smash 4.
I feel like Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon contender in the lead up to this game. I doubt we'll get 6 pokemon slots. (especially considering pkmn trainer counts as 3 characters) So it would be either Mewtwo or a new pokemon, but not both.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
....The E3 leak is fake too. Not to say those characters still don't have a chance to make it in, but everyone who believes that was a real leak after its been proven otherwise is in denial

TheTuninator

Smash Champion

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine? :p

Although, that is true. Besides the Lady Palutena leak, and the E3 one, every leak posted here so far has been fake, pretty much. And even then, there's no guarantee the odd two out are real.
More like I've been through this once before with Brawl. History has a tendency to repeat itself.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I feel like Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon contender in the lead up to this game. I doubt we'll get 6 pokemon slots. (especially considering pkmn trainer counts as 3 characters) So it would be either Mewtwo or a new pokemon, but not both.
Yeah, I agree. I really doubt Pokemon will get a newcomer. If it happens to get one, then Mewtwo has no chance.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
More like I've been through this once before with Brawl. History has a tendency to repeat itself.
True enough, I suppose. The sheer amount of "leaks" the Smash series gets surprises me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If there was a Mii I don't think they would lock it one Nikki. Power to them if they can make a move set out of writing letters but I say bunk.

And am I crazy or has there been an explosion of members going premium?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Basically someone wrote what they wanted and changed the "20" in Feb to "19" in PhotoShop or even paint or something. :troll:

Also, Dr. Mario??? Sorry no.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
so Diddy isn't a tag team with Dixie because his BDown move (the banana) is confirmed
I'm happy about this because I don't like them & because I want King K Rool

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Was this ever an assumption? Mario had 5 in Melee and Pokemon effectively had 6 in Brawl.
I distinctly remember him saying that no more then 4 slots would be allowed per franchise (not characters in total, SLOTS).

Though that was obviously a long time ago, clearly before SSB4 was even on the cards.

EDIT: Oops, forgot about Melee. Derp...

Last edited:

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I distinctly remember him saying that no more then 4 slots would be allowed per franchise (not characters in total, SLOTS).

Though that was obviously a long time ago, clearly before SSB4 was even on the cards.
Melee still had five separate Mario slots.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
And maaaybe because Dixie is not with him...

And also this doesn't affect Solo Dixie's chances so K.Rool is not more likely.
Except for the fact that they didn't reveal Dixie to push the game that she's in, and more importantly, the only WiiU's only hope until May. If she was playable, why wouldn't she have been announced last week instead of Little Mac?

So how many leaks did the solo Diddy reveal kill?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Except for the fact that they didn't reveal Dixie to push the game that she's in, and more importantly, the only WiiU's only hope until May. If she was playable, why wouldn't she have been announced last week instead of Little Mac?

So how many leaks did the solo Diddy reveal kill?
None actually from what I see in the OP.

Last edited:

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
After seeing Tails... yeah, fake. Even IF there was another Sonic rep to somehow make it into the game, I'm certain it would either be Dr. Eggman/Robotnik (Villain, who was actually originally supposed to be the protagonist and main character for the sonic games.) or Metal Sonic.

Don't think they will get a second rep though.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
http://i.imgur.com/Gia31ei.png originally from http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68629405

Too bad a picture for this kind of thing is probably really not credible. Now if they offered a real-time looksie into their email however, that would be interesting.
The only thing here that I like is that Mewtwo and PT would return... If those were the only newcomers I'd probably sit down and cry. I personally don't care if Takamaru is in the game. There are WAY better choices for a Zelda rep IMO. Tails is a definite no, but if Sonic were to get a second rep it should be Tails. I have NO idea who Nikki is.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese version hits late summer. Nintendo needs Smash for WiiU out globally by Christmas 2014.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
And maaaybe because Dixie is not with him...

And also this doesn't affect Solo Dixie's chances so K.Rool is not more likely.
I meant that they are not like Zelda-Sheik
and after Little Mac I think Masahiro is listening to our most wanted characters so KKR could have a good chance

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Because all the veterans of the franchise need to be announced before a newcomer of that franchise...
No Diddy revealed = No Dixie or K.Rool until Diddy's reveal.
I meant that they are not like Zelda-Sheik
and after Little Mac I think Masahiro is listening to our most wanted characters so KKR could have a good chance
Diddy transforming into Dixie makes no sense.
And I didn't say K.Rool is not likely, I said that the deconfirmation of Diddy/Dixie doesn't make K.Rool more likely because Solo Dixie's chances are not affected.

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Diddy transforming into Dixie makes no sense.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I'm not American so I can't explain very well but ... come on I DIDN'T MEAN HE TRASFORMING INTO DIXIE ... Zelda-sheik was only an example ... I meant something like PKM Trainer (as many fake leaks suggested)

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I'm not American so I can't explain very well but ... come on I DIDN'T MEAN HE TRASFORMING INTO DIXIE ... Zelda-sheik was only an example ... I meant something like PKM Trainer (as many fake leaks suggested)
I know what you are talking about and that makes no sense.
Diddy/Dixie team: A playable Kong and a "background" Kong that is invincible and can't attack, just like in the DK games.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I know what you are talking about and that makes no sense.
Diddy/Dixie team: A playable Kong and a "background" Kong that is invincible and can't attack, just like in the DK games.
I know it has no sense and I don't like them
but I was talking about all those leaks which said that they will be a team

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Are people actually afraid of the betternet roster? Its one of the few old leaks not debunked that is never really brought up. Nothing outrageous except no Ridley or K.Rool with the "outrageous" part of them not being in being debatable.

Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
New leak just posted minutes ago.

The following characters are definitely playable, according to my source:
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Lucas
Mewtwo
Ridley
Palutena

The following characters may or may not be playable; my source has received conflicting information about them:
Pac-Man
Takamaru

The following characters are Assist Trophies:
Isaac
The Wonderful 101

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68630181

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511