• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman

Just wondering, where is the back of her glove? Shouldn't it be seen, or is it part of her design?

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Not gloves, I meant that bracelet thing near her wrist

INCOMING LEAK

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm sorry bout that, it just ticks me off when someone seriously considers a leak to be false because it doesn't have Ridley.
Not a good way to find out if the leak is valid.
What I don't understand is... Sakurai is 100% trolling us with Ridley.

If he IS a stage hazard, why in the world would Sakurai hype him like that? Either way he comes off as a troll...

There's two scenarios:

+Ridley is a newcomer, Sakurai is a master race troll.

or

+Ridley is a stage hazard, Sakurai is just a jerk :(

Anywho, for a trailer of Ridley if he is a newcomer... He should be revealed after Little Mac and after Samus and Mac compare height size... Ridley comes out of nowhere and checks him height size compared to Samus.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

If he IS a stage hazard, why in the world would Sakurai hype him like that? Either way he comes off as a troll...

There's two scenarios:

or

Anywho, for a trailer of Ridley if he is a newcomer... He should be revealed after Little Mac and after Samus and Mac compare height size... Ridley comes out of nowhere and checks him height size compared to Samus.
Cause Sakurai.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

There's two scenarios:

or

Personally I think he's attempting to complete the character Ridley, and if he doesn't he'll just admit that he couldn't finish Ridley and made him a stage hazard and apologize to the fans.

fill

20EggsEggs
Personally I think he's attempting to complete the character Ridley, and if he doesn't he'll just admit that he couldn't finish Ridley and made him a stage hazard and apologize to the fans.
thats what i see happening, i'm curious to see which characters almost make it into smash4 when people start digging into it once we get the game

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
How many posts have you made that have just said
"Well who knows it's Sakurai" or "because Sakurai"?
The count must be above 100 at this point.
I keep wanting to say that. Sakurai is a normal being, any famous person can do that whenever they want. It's just that Sakurai isn't serious (not in the bad way) so he does that often.

Sakurai just won't make his cat a playable character, Ridley a stage and make the game on GameBoy. There's a difference between trolling at pure random and surprising a bit, not doing the usual but still making sense and being logic, that's Sakurai.
I don't want to seem rude though.
Just sayin'

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Samus was probably in that scene just as a joke about size. She was making fun of Mac's size at the beginning if the trailer, but at the end, she's the small one in the morph ball.
That or she was in that scene to look like a medicine ball.
I figured it was rep a tumbleweed

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Well, I heard he was supposed to be in Melee but, they couldn't program his tail correctly (If you look at him in the Melee intro video, he has no tail). If that's true, I think he's had more than enough time to integrate a playable Ridley.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know, I may have a #TeamReal sig, but if someone successfully manages to disprove the Palutena leak, I'll be impressed. While I disagree with the rope and Mario model arguments, I won't say stuff like "the model isn't finished" even if it is likely, there's still a shot, even a tiny one, that it's fake. I believe in the leak, but if you want to try to disprove it, go right ahead.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It would be interesting if that's how Ridley ended up as two boss battles in Brawl. However, that's just a theory of course. It's still a fun theory though.

Last edited:

TheTuninator

Smash Champion

Yup, sounds like Sakurai, all right.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman

The bottom screen is white like the top of the slide show's bottom slide
Obviously just a guess, as I have no proof otherwise

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I don't think the Smash Bros Universe leak is dead yet... Only the name.
Green = confirmed, yellow = in multiple other leaks, white = not popular in other leaks.

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)

Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)

Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Green = confirmed, yellow = in multiple other leaks, white = not popular in other leaks.
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)

Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)
Professer Layton? Ummmmmmm...

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)

Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)
I said that a few days ago...

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman

There's two scenarios:

or

I FIRMLY believe that Sakurai thinks that having Ridley as an hazard would be a nice surprise for the fans. He would think he is doing a favor for the fans. He felt this way about the assist trophies. It's the entitled fans that think just because they can name a couple of attacks on a character that means they deserve to be playable, so he is somehow "trolling " them. Note I'm not really singing out Ridley fans, but just fans that **** at Sakurai when he doesn't add a character they want but adds them as an assist.

Last edited:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I FIRMLY believe that Sakurai thinks that having Ridley as an hazard would be a nice surprise for the fans. He would think he is doing a favor for the fans. He felt this way about the assist trophies. It's the entitled fans that think just because they can name a couple of attacks on a character that means they deserve to be playable, so he is somehow "trolling " them. Note I'm not really singing out Ridley fans, but just fans that **** at Sakurai when he doesn't add a character they want but adds them as an assist.
That'd be a relief for us marchers in the Toad Parade.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

The bottom screen is white like the top of the slide show's bottom slide
Obviously just a guess, as I have no proof otherwise
You can see, like, the smallest sliver of the bottom screen. How can you tell it's entirely white? How can you tell it's even white, period?

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I'm not complaining, I don't see why Ridley would get more attention than any other stage hazard revealed so far though.

Like Viridi in the KI:U stage or Dark Emperor in the Find Mii stage or Nintendogs from their own series or MOST importantly Yellow Devil in Wily's Castle...

Sakurai didn't hype any of ^ those stage hazards? Why would he give Ridley such hype?

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)

Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)
The problem is that it's missing already confirmed characters like Villager and Rosalina. The 14 listed characters here (excluding Sonic) are already many to begin with. Plus, the two confirmed newcomers on this list were very easy to guess, while the yellow ones are some of the most wanted character in general.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
But, but, but Skull Kid :(

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
You can see, like, the smallest sliver of the bottom screen. How can you tell it's entirely white? How can you tell it's even white, period?
Okay by know I can say you will defend this leak with ALL your might. Really, anything is wrong. The bottom screen may be white in the real smash, but you deny that that is white. Are you like color blind? And they didn't say it was ENTIRELY white. But that the top of it is white.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Yeah, that's just what happened to Saki when the fans begged for him.

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
I'm not complaining, I don't see why Ridley would get more attention than any other stage hazard revealed so far though.

Like Viridi in the KI:U stage or Dark Emperor in the Find Mii stage or Nintendogs from their own series or MOST importantly Yellow Devil in Wily's Castle...

Sakurai didn't hype any of ^ those stage hazards? Why would he give Ridley such hype?

Sakurai actually seemed pretty excited about the Yellow Devil.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The problem with that logic is Sakurai has shown characters that are popular instantly in their roles, he didn't beat around the bush. Toad? Immediately confirmed as a move with Peach. Ashley? Confirmed as an AT. Starfy? Same thing. Skull Kid? Same thing. If Sakurai does think that being a Stage Hazard is a better representation of the character, then I'd think he'd just get it out of the way then leave the issue hanging as really, he hasn't with other popular characters as far as this hype period has been concerned.

Yes, I could be wrong, but it is quite odd for him to treat those character's fans more graciously (in terms of revealing what roles they were in) while beating around the bush for Ridley.

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
The problem with that logic is Sakurai has shown characters that are popular instantly in their roles, he didn't beat around the bush. Toad? Immediately confirmed as a move with Peach. Ashley? Confirmed as an AT. Starfy? Same thing. Skull Kid? Same thing. If Sakurai does think that being a Stage Hazard is a better representation of the character, then I'd think he'd just get it out of the way and leave the issue hanging as really, he hasn't with other popular characters as far as this hype period has been concerned.

Yes, I could be wrong, but it is quite odd for him to treat those character's fans more graciously (in terms of revealing what roles they were in) while beating around the bush for Ridley.
I think this will go down the same way Little Mac and his stage did.

Stage revealed. Months later, owner of the stage is revealed.

I think Palutena, Ridley and My Unit or Chrom will be revealed like that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Okay by know I can say you will defend this leak with ALL your might. Really, anything is wrong. The bottom screen may be white in the real smash, but you deny that that is white. Are you like color blind? And they didn't say it was ENTIRELY white. But that the top of it is white.
Whoa, there, friend. I ain't trying to defend it with ALL my might. Just some of it~ And besides, I after I asked how they can tell if it's entirely white, I asked how can they tell it's white at all? I'm not saying the bottom screen in Smash won't be white, I'm just asking how they would be able to deduce that from that extremely small sliver of the bottom screen. That just doesn't look like nearly enough to deduce the color. I was just asking their reasoning, and I probably could've worded it better. No need to get hostile, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom