• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
It seems pointless to not hold onto the grip if you're going to be battling with that shield, no? It's not like she hasn't done that before.

Besides, it already looks like the rope does exist in this image.

Note the white thing sticking out of Palutena's shield here, it could very well be the end of the rope grip.

I mean judging from it's size in the official artwork, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to suggest that we could see the chain that keeps it attached to the shield.
Side note: Palutena has nice legs.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Palutena! Ridley! Palutena! Ridley! Palutena! Ridley! Palutena! Ridley! Palutena! Ridley! Diddy Kong! Ridley!

^ This thread.

Man, that Palutena "leak" sure did start something.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Maybe we could do a "ninja" kickstart and hire a guy that knows his way around photoshop and make a new "leak". I vote for Krystal from Star Fox XP

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Why even bother with making a Loftwing leak? Furthermore, isn't the skyward sword stage Wii U exclusive anyway?

What ever happened to that guy who was going to return daily to answer questions about the game? At least that sounded entertaining

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Why even bother with making a Loftwing leak? Furthermore, isn't the skyward sword stage Wii U exclusive anyway?

What ever happened to that guy who was going to return daily to answer questions about the game? At least that sounded entertaining
The guy who made this probably meant for people to think it's an Assist. Also, the stage is the 3DS Kid Icarus stage.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
That makes more sense, did not really pay much attention to the background.

I figured Little Mac would span some intriguing new rumors, but things only seem to be getting drier on the leak front.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Well, the characters we've had confirmed really screw with the expectations and make it hard to make solid guesses beyond a few certain characters.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
The only way I see a Loftwing outside of the background of Skyloft, would be if that's Link's new Enter-the-Battlefield animation. ^^

Either way, that leak is horribly obviously fake. But would be neat.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
ehi guys have you noticed that after chaoszero's rumor in every new one there is a joke/impossible character to make that leak more realistic ?
:troll:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Maybe we could do a "ninja" kickstart and hire a guy that knows his way around photoshop and make a new "leak". I vote for Krystal from Star Fox XP
If I had any talent for 3D modeling or textures I'd be making fake leaks left and right.

Maybe I'm an asshole.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
The point is just flying over your guys' heads isn't it?
oh no thats just ridley something about a trailer and he keeps saying "ridley makes his big debut" over and over again....probobly nothing

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I must say I'm impressed they aren't any Namco employees whose friend's uncle's cousin's is Sakurai who sent his cat to tell him some exclusive info about the game because he's a rich kid whose BFF is chaoszero.

Maybe Mac was too predictable.

VermilionBird

Smash Cadet
It's highly unlikely that we will get a newcomer any time soon, considering the the gap between Rosalina and Mac, it's FAR more likely that we'll get another vet on the way soon. Let's just keep that in mind when we are looking at these leaks now.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Well, my friend and I already determined on the site that the rows don't mean anything, but notice that when minimized, we either have sets of three or 1 newcomer. So if we get a vet, expect 2 more veterans before the next newcomer.

TiaSilvia

Smash Apprentice
It's highly unlikely that we will get a newcomer any time soon, considering the the gap between Rosalina and Mac, it's FAR more likely that we'll get another vet on the way soon. Let's just keep that in mind when we are looking at these leaks now.
I think we will get like 2 vets before the next newcomer.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
From wii fit trainer it was 7 characters to rosalina and from her 5 too little mac so same concept as the banner does not have to be down for a reveal

And as for the loft wing leak holy cow that's just as good as the palutena leak (ofcoarse the loft wing would oviously be a assist trophy)

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
New leak! It looks like a fanboy's dream come true. Well...it sounds to good to be true.

The Random Username Leak (2/19/2014) - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68612494

*Chrom is a newcomer
*Palutena is a newcomer
*King K. Rool is a newcomer
*Bubbles is a newcomer
*All veterans from Brawl return
*Most, possibly all, items from Brawl return
*Tiki's Tear from Fire Emblem: Awakening is a new item. It apparently buffs a character and increases either their damage or damage tolerance.
*Medusa's Head is a new item. It turns enemies into stone for a little while when they are hit by it.
*The Tempura Bomb, also from Kid Icarus, is a new item. It turns enemies into Tempura for a brief period of time.
*The Ice Flower from the Mario series is a new item. It is the counterpart to Fire Flower, should be pretty self-explanatory. Freeze doesn't last as long as the Mr. Freezie
*Mr. Resetti, Shadow, Saki, and Andross all return
*King Hippo is a new Assist Trophy
*Mad King Gangrel from Fire Emblem is a new Assist Trophy
*Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy
*Toadsworth is a new Assist Trophy
*Protoman is a new Assist Trophy
*Duster from Mother 3 is a new Assist Trophy

This sounds like a fantastic roster with the items, ATs and newcomers but, I doubt it's real.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
New leak! It looks like a fanboy's dream come true. Well...it sounds to good to be true.

The Random Username Leak (2/19/2014) - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68612494

*Chrom is a newcomer
*Palutena is a newcomer
*Bubbles is a newcomer
*Tiki's Tear from Fire Emblem: Awakening is a new item. It apparently buffs a character and increases either their damage or damage tolerance.
*Medusa's Head is a new item. It turns enemies into stone for a little while when they are hit by it.
*The Tempura Bomb, also from Kid Icarus, is a new item. It turns enemies into Tempura for a brief period of time.
*The Ice Flower from the Mario series is a new item. It is the counterpart to Fire Flower, should be pretty self-explanatory. Freeze doesn't last as long as the Mr. Freezie

This sounds like a fantastic roster with the items, ATs and newcomers but, I doubt it's real.
Old news. :glare:

Ninja'd.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

*Chrom is a newcomer
*Palutena is a newcomer
*Bubbles is a newcomer

It's sounds too safe to be true. :p
Nothing convincing to me.

That one was already posted, but it was declared fake when we saw that Ridley isn't in it. ^^
... *sigh*

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
From wii fit trainer it was 7 characters to rosalina and from her 5 too little mac so same concept as the banner does not have to be down for a reveal

And as for the loft wing leak holy cow that's just as good as the palutena leak (ofcoarse the loft wing would oviously be a assist trophy)
I think you mean 6 characters between WFT and Rosey, and 3 between Rosey and LM.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Guys, come on! The evidence towards Ridley is too high! Not only did Sakurai talk about size, but if you look closely, there's a purple side to the block Mega Man is standing on in today's pic! Ridley is confirmed, and any leak that doesn't include him is fake.

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom