• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh my gosh this thread has lost it. Someone needs to do a Miiverse Daily Pic thread and shut it down for a few days.

Kuzukanzaku

Banned via Warnings
1st off dude, he's joking 2nd don't insult a mod. 3rd, i don't like that language your making
What b*tch? You're supporting his nasty ass ****. What kind of f*cked up community is this in the 1st place. You need help and who knows how many others. Take a fatass L along with Swampasaur bi*ch. You probably watch hentai too, over here supporting him. Incestial piece of ****, flowers in the attic facea*s.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
What is wrong with that mod fu*k n!gga Swampasaur? Sorry if I'm off-topic, but that sh*t really got me guys. He weird as fu*k and needs to isolate himself from society forever. I'm new here and see this nasty **** on here. I can see why people argue with the mods.
..... get out.....:glare:

andimidna

Smash Master
"Swampasaur said:
True, but to be off-topic for a sec, I love watching and beating off to Super Smash Bros. Fan hentai. It just fulfills me when I get to see Kirby's nice slick pixels getting penetrated by mario. Ahhhh I'm soooo f*cking weird. Judge me if you will, but I am a piece of ****, who lives in my moms basement."

Okay, I know this is fake, but I lol'd for like 5 minutes

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
*sighs* What has this thread come to? Perhaps we all do need to take a break from this. These rumors... They're changing us, man.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
is it wrong for me to suggest locking this thread and starting a new one with stricter rules?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
is it wrong for me to suggest locking this thread and starting a new one with stricter rules?
Just because we get stricter rules doesn't mean people are gonna follow 'em. With all the mods coming in every now and again, I wouldn't say this thread is exactly the most lenient, either.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not sure that is necessary just yet.

I would encourage everyone to resume talking about leaks though!

andimidna

Smash Master
What b*tch? You're supporting his nasty *** ****. What kind of f*cked up community is this in the 1st place. You need help and who knows how many others. Take a fatass L along with Swampasaur bi*ch. You probably watch hentai too, over here supporting him. Incestial piece of ****, flowers in the attic facea*s.
You make Kentucky proud.

I don't know what I'm talking about either

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just look, laugh, and move on. It's being taken care of. No need to keep responding to Kuzu.

Here's something really funny though: the home-run bat pic on Miiverse has more likes than Little Mac's announcement. Go figure?

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
What b*tch? You're supporting his nasty *** ****. What kind of f*cked up community is this in the 1st place. You need help and who knows how many others. Take a fatass L along with Swampasaur bi*ch. You probably watch hentai too, over here supporting him. Incestial piece of ****, flowers in the attic facea*s.
If you're not a fan of hentai, then you definitely wouldn't be a fan of my true form.

Right, rumours and leaks. I find the Palutena Pics to be fairly convincing. Like most, I suspect that Palutena is going to be in the game, regardless of the veracity of these pictures.

On the subject of the "E3" leak, I'm rather undecided. It's been fully accurate thus far, but not on its own terms. I suppose it could be that Nintendo/Sora/Sakurai decided to change things up after the leaker got their info, but there's no way to confirm this.

I'm not against Pac-Man, though I have concerns about the Miis, mostly pertaining to whether or not they'll be fully customizable, or if they'll be considered an actual fighter in the roster, and not some special character.

Last edited:

JediLink

Smash Ace
You know what I want to know? Assuming the Palutena leak is real, why did the leaker show her and only her? It would've been nice if they could've taken a picture of Ridley instead (be he a boss, stage hazard, playable, whatever).

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know, it's really not much, but I was looking up "ssb4 leaks", and came across this cute little number.
http://imgur.com/a/YKjMk

It's so bad, it's laughable.

JetpackX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JetpackX
3DS FC
0877-2713-1529
such peaceful language, such kind words... (sarcasm)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
You know what I want to know? Assuming the Palutena leak is real, why did the leaker show her and only her? It would've been nice if they could've taken a picture of Ridley instead (be he a boss, stage hazard, playable, whatever).
Because Sakurai is watching!!! even if they did show ridley everyone would just argue about whether he's a boss stage hazard or playable for all of eternity. The internet would break. Its probably for the best that he didn't do that.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
If Ridley isn't playable, i doubt he'd appear on the 3ds version outside of a stage. My assumption is that the current playable build of the game was snatched up on the 3ds, and the guy went to the bathroom or into any place he couldn't be found quickly and snapped a few pics of a random newcomer

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
He probably only shown her because he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself. As for why he picked Palutena, she's also a popular candidate for the game and many would be excited to know if she was in.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Unbelievable. Just wow. I suggested to Neon, but as far as the few leaks go that only missed reveals, why not put those in a separate category and put a red flag on the missed item to show that it took a hit? We can just wait for a definite WRONG move to sink it completely. Treat it like Battleship in other words, a missed date can be written off as a glancing blow or non-critical. AH! I know, Mr. Predictions! He got the Direct wrong but that could be moved back. However, Lucario being shown as playable rather than being a Pokeball Pokemon sunk him without question, as did Spear Pillar's kill shot with Palkia being shown as a Pokeball Pokemon.

I only ask for this compromise because I'm sick and tired of the back and forth over the SalRomano leak.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Because he was too big for the picture.

Too easy.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

so cute
gt gud.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
You guys are getting intense in this debate on whether or not this pac, mii, Mac, wft, megaman leak is legit or not. Honestly chill on the technicalities here. It is one if the (if not the) most correct leak we have had.

There is a lot going for it including the prediction of an odd choice that being wft. I would like to point out that the brawl debut trailer also had 5 newcomers. This guy may be telling the truth we can't rule out the possibility.

On palutena:
The pics look good. It would need to have been done by someone on the team making the game. Or by a fan that is highly skilled in 3d modeling with a lot of time on his hands. The latter is less believable by a decent margin.

I'm just saying. Cool your jets Starscream. Let's think about these things and not just defend our egos.

Peace on the thread. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Just finished reading up on this thread again...Those last few pages were an adventure.

Can we try to be calmer in here? I'd really hate to see this thread get locked.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Your argument is pretty stupid.
How have you not been banned yet?
What is wrong with that mod fu*k n!gga Swampasaur? Sorry if I'm off-topic, but that sh*t really got me guys. He weird as fu*k and needs to isolate himself from society forever. I'm new here and see this nasty **** on here. I can see why people argue with the mods.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
All I'm getting out of this discussion is that the current not going to happen character BluePikmin is obsessing about is Monster Hunter.
None of these leaks make any sense, where's Adaliene? ...Yeah, I read your thread with that debate. :laugh:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Which of the live leaks would you guys like to see come true? At the moment, my favourite is the Betternet Roster Leak.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Let's not bring up past problems, okay folks?

We can only go forward!

Into the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom