• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pic of the day. The Home-run Bat in this game is black! And it's so powerful that your eyes might bug out!!

For those who haven't seen it yet.
Ya know..

You really shouldn't post this here...

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
On Paluena, I posted a bunch of things about it from pages 230-238 or so. Go check.

Ya know..

You really shouldn't post this here...
I did that in case someone who hasn't seen it can find a "leak" that this pertains to.

By the way, is anyone else getting a downed website and adds every time they post?

Last edited:

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
Though now we have to be on the look out for the flood of "leaks" that will say all the items have gotten redesigns, seeing as that seems to be the pattern.
(edit)
On that note did any of the "leakers" hint at an item overhaul? Also I think we can partially deconfirm any leak that talked about the items and did not mention the prevalence of redesigns.
(2nd edit)
At least from here on out leakers are going to have to make some mention of items and the ways they have been changed and or kept the same to appear credible, which could limit their shelf life.

Last edited:

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
Though now we have to be on the look out for the flood of "leaks" that will say all the items have gotten redesigns, seeing as that seems to be the pattern.
(edit)
On that note did any of the "leakers" hint at an item overhaul? Also I think we can partially deconfirm any leak that talked about the items and did not mention the prevalence of redesigns.
I don't think that's necessarily true. If I got some information on the game or got to play it for a little or whatever, I do!'t really thing I'd remember that the items got revamped. I would be too focused on remembering characters, stages, and assist trophies.

mike_sandbag

Smash Rookie
It could be worth noting that the "Challenger Approaching" box for Lucario disappeared today (I think) alongside the Pic of the Day. This lends credence to the possibility of Diddy Kong being revealed tomorrow.

And while that coincides with a fair number of "leaks", I think it's a rather obvious "likely guess" following suit with characters being revealed on Japanese release dates.

Still, something to ponder. :)

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
How is getting a veteran reveal in a direct a good thing?
How is it NOT?
I know you want the Diddy Dixie tag team but I don't see it happening. Why would they make them together when they can easily separate.
Ice Climbers will always be together. They are identical.
Luma by it's self? Hahaha no.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
How is it NOT?
I know you want the Diddy Dixie tag team but I don't see it happening. Why would they make them together when they can easily separate.
Ice Climbers will always be together. They are identical.
Luma by it's self? Hahaha no.
I am sorry, but what the hell does me wanting the combo team have to do with my question?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I wouldn't mind him. Everyone has been waiting for him since forever. He kinda needs it.

But, while I was gone, any new leaks in the past couple hours?
Not too many, most of them obvious fakes, but the Sable leak guy seems to have disappeared due to my human stupidity. :urg:
I'm guessing more people are going to obscure video forums to post Super Smash Brothers leaks to prevent the leaker or the leaker's friend from being fired.. :dkmelee:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not too many, most of them obvious fakes, but the Sable leak guy seems to have disappeared due to my human stupidity. :urg:
I'm guessing more people are going to obscure video forums to post Super Smash Brothers leaks to prevent the leaker or the leaker's friend from being fired.. :dkmelee:
Or Gamefaqs.

Reila

You want the tag team, and think veterans are pointless to be announced.
Though I shouldn't have went that much into it.
No, I said veterans shouldn't be announced in Nintendo Directs.

Veterans should be revealed in daily pics, leave the directs for newcomers.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No, I said veterans shouldn't be announced in Nintendo Directs.

Veterans should be revealed in daily pics, leave the directs for newcomers.
Why not? I don't mind veterans. They're just as important as newcomers.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Why not? I don't mind veterans. They're just as important as newcomers.
It seems most agrees, though, that, Directs being so rare and full of Info, they fit better for the Newcomers, especially since the newcomers Always gets some cool CGi Movie with their reveal. ^^ While veterans, so far, are mostly announced with game releases or randomly. However, I don't mind either way. But I do want a Newcomer soon...

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
So, we got a little hint of Donkey Kong in the PotD. We'll have to see if we get anything for tomorrow. If not, we're sure to get something next week at least; probably Diddy.

A little off-topic, but I really like what they've done with the Home Run Bat; it looks cool.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It seems most agrees, though, that, Directs being so rare and full of Info, they fit better for the Newcomers, especially since the newcomers Always gets some cool CGi Movie with their reveal. ^^ While veterans, so far, are mostly announced with game releases or randomly. However, I don't mind either way. But I do want a Newcomer soon...
To be honest, only Rosalina was revealed in a Direct AFTER E3. Everyone else was pretty much in the E3 window (And the Villager didnt even get a full-fledged video)

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
To be honest, only Rosalina was revealed in a Direct AFTER E3. Everyone else was pretty much in the E3 window (And the Villager didnt even get a full-fledged video)
I know. ^^ But I guess all around E3 Counts, since it was a 'E3 Direct'. Villager has by far the smallest amount of CGi video right now. But I still expect that Mario was fighting Little Mac in that boxing arena, only for Villager to jump in from behind, hehe.

I do expect the rest/most newcomers to be revealed for Directs, though.

Also, to get back on Topic... no recent Rumors, I take it?

Reila

I do expect the rest/most newcomers to be revealed for Directs, though.
That is my point here, not sure why people are trying to argue. Directs for newcomers, daily pics for veterans. It is perfect.

But yeah, lets end the off topic.
I know, but Im saying that its possible that we can get a Veteran in a Direct.
And I never said it was impossible. :p

For the tenth time, all I am saying is that it would be. a. waste. of. a. good. opportunity. for. a. newcomer. reveal. lol

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I almost don't want Diddy this week. Unless the Diddy/Dixie pairing comes true. Not that I hate Diddy or even Dixie as solo characters.

There's just other potential and likely veterans newcomers I'd rather see first.

I want some of the random vets to be announced already guys like C. Falcon, the rest of the Star Fox reps, etc.

But especially guys like Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Ice Climbers. I suppose I have a soft spot for the retro reps.

EDIT: ****. Ninja'd by a moderator. Sorry.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Exactly how many leaks are hinging on a Thursday or Friday Direct? Because if one isn't announced within a few hours for tomorrow that should automatically knock a few off the live list.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
BluePikmin11, did you actually legit scare that guy off of that dead forum? Despite how interesting that leak was it seemed odd that he was THAT scared of Nintenjas. If that were the case, he was better off just going to a big site and just dumping his info, not explaining where he got it from.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
BluePikmin11, did you actually legit scare that guy off of that dead forum? Despite how interesting that leak was it seemed odd that he was THAT scared of Nintenjas. If that were the case, he was better off just going to a big site and just dumping his info, not explaining where he got it from.
Yeah, accidentally told him that leakers like us were watching this leak, so I think he moved to another obscure gaming forum to save his "friend's job" I guess. :/
Oh well, at least I learned how to deal with them, I'm going with a different username if I ever see him again. :p

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, accidentally told him that leakers like us were watching this leak, so he moved to another obscure gaming forum to save his "friend's job" I guess. :/
Oh well, at least I learned how to deal with them, I'm going with a different username if I ever see him again. :p
How did you even find this guy in the first place? Also, isn't it kind of too late anyway? His leak was moved to large sites by now. But I guess him actually escaping kind of makes it seem like a legit leak?

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I was thinking of that rumor which said that Wii Fit Trainer , Villager , Megaman , Little Mac ,Mii and PacMan were showed at E3
... it's quite difficult to predict WFT & Villager so I think it's true ... but now you're saying "LM ,Mii and PacMan were not showed at E3" ...
but if did he intend that the first 3 were showed at E3 2013 and the last 3 will be showed at E3 2014 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom