• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I hope he is. If not, that would disconfirm the Sound Leak which claims to have recorded a Star KO cry for Ridley. I kind of like that leak just for approaching things from a different angle and being creative.
This guy's original leak also included Ridley, so no worries. The sound leak just screams fake to me too, so it's easy for me to dismiss it.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I hope he is. If not, that would disconfirm the Sound Leak which claims to have recorded a Star KO cry for Ridley. I kind of like that leak just for approaching things from a different angle and being creative.
Well it's the drum roll part of diddy kong being next if its him confirmed tomorrow which is a excellent chance due to a high rank title

(Pokemon x and got nothing due to game freak not really wanting sakurai to reveal anything and they opened the door for him on the 31st of January)

By the way sound guy said that this person is pretty sure that Ridley is playable in but he's not positive

(Ps with the home-run bat confirmed today its a bit obvious that the home run contest returns part is correct)

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If litreally we waited a whole year just to cover the other half of that leak...at E3 2014 we get a Video of Lil Mac, Pacman & Mii.....

That would be soooo dry....imo

Such a Dissapointment...
Imo

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
How would people know if Diddy is revealed tomorrow or not for SURE, how could you for certain know he's not? No body really knows except Sakurai. He basically revealed Luigi on a whim.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
How would people know if Diddy is revealed tomorrow or not fir SURE, how could you for certain know he's not? No body really knows except Sakurai. He basically revealed Luigi on a whim.
I'm sure his team would know, after all Sakurai doesn't take all the screenshots himself as we know from his comments on Brawl's development. The guys who render the official render and the web developers would likely know in advance too. It's not just as simple to just reveal a character as snapping your fingers. The Luigi example isn't exactly great either, since everyone involved with the Nintendo Direct knew of Luigi's reveal, likewise with Rosalina and Sonic.

Exactly which one is the leak you guys are talking about? I went through the list and didn't notice anything claiming Diddy was gonna be revealed on different date.
http://smashboards.com/threads/i-have-some-info-regarding-smash-wii-u.347799/

The guy just posted in this thread last page that according to his source Diddy won't be revealed tomorrow. Not sure why the leak isn't in the OP.

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
All third party characters have to be revealed prior to release correct? Don't they need to have copyright notification on the box?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
All third party characters have to be revealed prior to release correct? Don't they need to have copyright notification on the box?
That sounds pretty likely, though I'm no expert on that front. I always just assumed Sonic and Snake were revealed pre-release to whip up major hype, and I assume they'll do the same this time around regardless of copyright.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So wait, where did he mention that Diddy isn't going to be revealed tomorrow?

Ah whatever, we'll find out within 24 hours anyway...

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
So wait, where did he mention that Diddy isn't going to be revealed tomorrow?

Ah whatever, we'll find out within 24 hours anyway...
He came in page 339 and said it.

For what it's worth, if Diddy is not revealed tomorrow it really only gets rid of like 2 or 3 leaks at most. Most of them that would be trashed by this were crap anyways.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My opinion on ANY "leak" won't change for me tomorrow, Diddy Kong or not. But Diddy still has a strong chance to show his face tomorrow.

On another note, I still find it hilarious that SO many people are getting butthurt on the idea of Pac-Man being in Smash yet every "leak" that lists a Bandai-Namco Games character ALWAYS has Pac-Man representing that company.:rotfl:

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
My opinion on ANY "leak" won't change for me tomorrow, Diddy Kong or not. But Diddy still has a strong chance to show his face tomorrow.

On another note, I still find it hilarious that SO many people are getting butthurt on the idea of Pac-Man being in Smash yet every "leak" that lists a Bandai-Namco Games character ALWAYS has Pac-Man representing that company.:rotfl:
I'd like Pac-Man in Smash. Not at the cost of Snake, but Pac-Man is immensely iconic, so he could get in on that alone, I'd reckon (well, that, and the whole Sora-Namco partnership).

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget Year of Yoshi rumor. Also that one guy who said no Diddy reveal tomorrow better prepare his source for execution.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
No Mii no no no nomiinomiinomiinomiinomiinomiinomiinomii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sorry, I just really dislike that one for some reason.
Well, I think it's a stale idea and doesn't fit Smash, and I don't want to be fighting Hitler online.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Guys: https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/p...41909.119240841493711/584550934962697/?type=1
Diddy, Dixie, or King K. Rool? That's the only question now.
A short second wind for all the leaks listing the diddy-dixie combo.
(I'm predicting only Diddy revealed at the direct, ridiculous hype if proven otherwise, however.)
I want a fire emblem/shin megami tensai trailer with a fe: awakening character reveal
I was thinking this would happen later on, but i'm completely fine with it happening now.

Last edited:

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
Am I right in thinking this could possibly correspond to the Yoshi and baby mario leak. Or am I wrong/ it was proven fake?
If so it is something to keep in mind.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wait, there's a Direct tomorrow?

Whelp. Maybe the tag team idea isn't crap after all...

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap, it's a regional direct. Aren't those usually lame?

Anyway... Off to neogaf for some entertainment.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Don't forget Year of Yoshi rumor. Also that one guy who said no Diddy reveal tomorrow better prepare his source for execution.
Yeah, I think the Year of Luigi is ending tomorrow:
On February 14th, 2013, Satoru Iwata appeared in a Nintendo Direct Presentation wearing a hat similar to one Luigi would wear.
It started on February, I think it will end, and that the Year of Yoshi will start. Now I think about it, I think Yoshi is a nice off guard character to reveal that would kill lots of leaks.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Anyone care to go obscure forum hunting? I have yet to see anything, let alone development of the Mjardo leak.

Last edited:

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw Nintendo Direct tomorrow! What does this mean???????

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
If they make the Year of Yoshi that will ruin the Year of Luigi because that was suppose to be special, and was for HIS 30TH ANNIVERSARY NOT FOR NO DAMN REASON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom