• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
another leak, this one is little mac on the 3ds version
looks a bit choppy to me though
The eyebrows look like they were made in MS Paint and it seems like he is missing a few teeth. Model seems like a descaled version of his Wii one.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
can someone hit me up with the link? my computer is taking a while to read the images and display them :(

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
He looks odd..and the boxing gloves dont even look right in the style...as a matter of fact it looks like its directly from the game, Punch Out! Wii

Last edited:

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
I hardly ever comment here but I was lurking and facepalming pretty hard. That pic was made on this site by somebody in the Little Mac support thread. I'm tempted to make a fake leak just so you guys have something to talk about.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why are we guessing when Sakurai will reveal characters based on real life holidays? Theres really no foundation or precedent for claims like that. I think we are going to far... to a place... where theres no return...

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
From the Little Mac Support Thread:
It's funny how even something clearly marked "fake" makes its way around the internet and then ends up right back here haha.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I personally find leaks more convincing when they don't have the "Wii U" or "3DS" tag in the corner. It makes it seem like the person is trying too hard to be legit. I know this leak was clearly said to be fake, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom