• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This is the only legit leak.
I work with Samurai (lol we call him that fer jokes) and he told me new character list. I quote "We have to remove every character we have announced thus far, and replace them. Heres who I want to replace every character thus far announced with" He went on to list:
Samus
Samus
Samus
Dark Samus
Ridley
Meta Ridley
Omega Ridley
Ridley
Goku
Naruto
Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Pit's Shoes

Keep it on the down low, otherwise Samurai will fire me.
There's still not enough Metroid representation in this... Wheres ZSS? HUH?!?!? and Teen Ridley and Baby Ridley!?!?!?!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
That Little Mac picture looks horrendously fake. It's using too much bright colors and too little of shadows (which doesn't match the game's at all). Obviously a half ***ed cut and paste from Punch-Out Wii.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Here is another one I found, I doubt this is true though:

"Mario
Luigi*
Peach
Bowser
Rosalina*

Link
Zelda/Shiek
T.Link*
Ganondorf*

Kirby
KingDeDeDe
Meta Knight

Pikachu
PokemonTrainer
JigglyPuff*
Mewtwo*
Lucario*

Fox
Falco*
Wolf*

Ness*
Lucas

Marth*
Ike
Chrom*

Yoshi

Wario

DK
Diddy
Dixie

Captain Falcon*

Pit
Palutena*(Not the Exact Same design from KiU..Somewhat new)

Samus/ZSS

MegaMan*
Sonic*
Pac-Man*

Villager

Wii Fit Trainer

Some Guy From Xenonblade..I Don't really know about that series but the name was Shulk?*

Olimar
Alph*

Mii* But it showed A Mii Sign (I think It's like how Mario Kart Wii was when you choose your Mii) Next too Mii was the Random Select.

IceClimbers
Mr.Game&Watch*
R.O.B*

Little Mac

Wonder Red*(Wonderful 101) I was shocked when I saw Him haha

-Basically A 48 Character Roster In this game
-I Don't Know anything else... I'm just going by the Roster I seen
-When I seen the Roster I asked these Questions... 1. Who are the Hidden Characters? 2. Why they added Alph? Why they cut Snake and Not Wolf or ROB(didn't like those 2 haha)

- 1. He told me the Hidden Characters so i Put (*) next too there names
- 2. He Thinks Alph Was chosen Because he was the Main Character Of Pikmin 3 (He Uses The Rock/Pink Pikmin) Some Moves are Similar too Olimar
-3. He doesn't know a Reason why Snake was cut. He thinks Snake may be Playable In PSAS in the Future.

I Don't Know when these Characters will be revealed too People. Also He had a Japan Copy of this Game (We live in America).

-How This all happened? Long Story Short: I went too Visit him(cousin) He told me He has a Game to show me. When I Ask what was it I Didn't realize It was the Character Select Screen Of Smash Bros Wii U. I thought it was a Hacked Screen. I asked can I see other stuff to it He Told me wait till it's released. He Chose The Random Select for Stages Fast after we chosen our Characters (I chose Alph, He chose Samus) & Ended up On Battle Field But I wasn't Paying attention to the Stage Select screen. This was the Only match we played..Didn't use Items

-He Showed me Cause he knew I was a Big Super Smash bros Fan Since N64. After I look threw the Roster It was a tough decision to pick a character Since I only could play 1 Round.

-I decided to tell people here cause I been viewing this as a Guess since Brawl Released(Had the Japan version of that Too) I don't know any other Sites who'd care As well Just got on here to see how to unlock characters Back then wasn't really Into Forums. But Believe me or Not you guys will be surprised When it Releases! I'll Get more Info On the Game soon I'll ask him more Questions.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68526248
Pretty believable but what is it with people not putting ridley in rosters I know he can fail again but it's just he has good chance

D

Deleted member

Pretty believable but what is it with people not putting ridley in rosters I know he can fail again but it's just he has good chance
Nope. Ridley has approximately a 0.2% chance.

That's what I've learned on the internet, and the internet is always right.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Ok how the **** does ridley have that low of chance

Ok then does it meN this is true then if the internet is always right
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...ng-in-Earths-atmosphere-claims-scientist.html
I don't think so

(Ofcoarse I'm pretty sure your being sarcastic)
Even if he's being sarcastic I think it's somewhat true. Maybe not .2% but still pretty low. Don't get me wrong I really want Ridley in. He'd definitely be a main of mine, but I don't really see Sakurai actually doing it. Ridley getting in Smash Bros would more surprising to me than when MegaMan was announced.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Even if he's being sarcastic I think it's somewhat true. Maybe not .2% but still pretty low. Don't get me wrong I really want Ridley in. He'd definitely be a main of mine, but I don't really see Sakurai actually doing it. Ridley getting in Smash Bros would more surprising to me than when MegaMan was announced.
Mega Man was exciting, but it was far from surprising to me.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
The sheer number of "leaks" for this game is staggering. I'm pretty sure we no longer need justification for thinking leaks are fake.

Were there this many "leaks" for Brawl?

Dott

Smash Ace
This is the only legit leak.
I work with Samurai (lol we call him that fer jokes) and he told me new character list. I quote "We have to remove every character we have announced thus far, and replace them. Heres who I want to replace every character thus far announced with" He went on to list:
Samus
Samus
Samus
Dark Samus
Ridley
Meta Ridley
Omega Ridley
Ridley
Goku
Naruto
Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Pit's Shoes

Keep it on the down low, otherwise Samurai will fire me.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
The sheer number of "leaks" for this game is staggering. I'm pretty sure we no longer need justification for thinking leaks are fake.

Were there this many "leaks" for Brawl?
There were a lot. But I don't remember it being this many. Like I said before I think it stems from the lack of info we actually have on the game. With so little info it creates an atmosphere where us fans are clamoring for any info -- and it gives fakers the ability to post rumors that last a lot longer.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
Is this old news?

It looks very legit. The artwork for Yoshi and Mewtwo look about right.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is this old news?

It looks very legit. The artwork for Yoshi and Mewtwo look about right.
It's fake.

Yoshi's artwork is old and Mewtwo's is actually a figurine.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
That's definitely not the same. Totally and completely different! But the screen is probably still fake. Interesting though, after all this time no one has found the proper Mewtwo image. Maybe (s)he created from scratch.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
Well it could be the figure posed at a different angle. The pic on the select screen isn't the exact one swamp posted.

Now how about the Yoshi pic?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The picture of Mewtwo is simply the figurine at a different angle.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
That's definitely not the same. Totally and completely different! But the screen is probably still fake. Interesting though, after all this time no one has found the proper Mewtwo image. Maybe (s)he created from scratch.
actually i think its a picture of mewtwo from the new pokemon anime movie. you know the one with genesect and mewtwo

Extrain

Smash Journeyman

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Well it could be the figure posed at a different angle. The pic on the select screen isn't the exact one swamp posted.

Now how about the Yoshi pic?
Nope. Not even at a different angle. Even still so because the angle is already so similar (3/4's angle is already used in both images yet they are completely different).

I really don't want to make another long post debunking the toy as the source image like I did with the Mewtwo Trophy... Just uh... trust me on this. Look at it closely and you can see some glaring differences in shape and other obvious things. Just to get you guys started two problems that are immediately apparent: The toys hands compared to the leaked image's hands. Also, the toys pupils compared to the leaked image's pupils. Notice the leaked image is looking to the left while the toy is looking to the right. This is not something that could simply be explained away by the angle of the toy. The toy's main visible pupil is completely snuggled next to the inside (our right) of his eye. The leaked image's main pupil is clearly snuggled to the leftmost side of his eye. If that's confusing for you just pay attention to both their sclera's or the whites of their eye to see the difference.

Dan

Smash Lord
Well the Yoshi picture disproves the leak, and we can just wait till the Yoshi and (if there is one) Mewtwo reveals to see if the art is the same or different.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Also, I've NEVER seen an actual troll roster leak that was made in an attempt to be taken seriously. Some of these that don't include Ridley or Rool also include characters that people mostly don't give a damn about to make up for them, if it was a true fan roster we'd see Shulk or maybe Isaac or somebody else that would at least make some kind of sense. I'm pretty much convinced that Mii and Pac-Man are in, though Namco should have just bit the bullet and chosen Klonoa, he would at least be guaranteed to not look stupid in his appearance. I also count characters like Rosalina as one's that people don't significantly care about, not saying I hate her, but many people seemed to either meh her appearance or get mad that she "took the place" of some other Mario character.

People should know better by now. Being as realistic as you possibly can. Do you really think Nintendo would not try to add Mii's in this? It works, we have Game and Watch, the Mii would basically be a custom Game and Watch character. It's an easy addition and it's higher-up friendly. Who's going to stomp their feet and call Sakurai a moron this time?
No one thinks Mii's wont happen but we DONT want it too...thats why we mad Bro and we know it has a good chance of happeining...knowing nintendo....
(-_-)

Which makes us mwoar Mwad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom