• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would much rather have a Team Rocket Grunt or Giovanni. I always wonder why people aren't pushing for a villain trio to counter Pokemon Trainer. Meowth, Nidoking, Golbat, Ryhorn, Wheezing, Arbok, Hondoom...the possibilities.

Meowth, Golbat, and Nidoking sound like the perfect counter to Squirtle, Ivysaure , and Charizard. I could easily see Giovanni standing in the background nonchalantly giving orders to them

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't think there'll be Nintendo Direct tomorrow like some are speculating.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Considering Directs get announced a day prior, one tomorrow looks unlikely. Monday, maybe?

Dan

Smash Lord
Would much rather have a Team Rocket Grunt or Giovanni. I always wonder why people aren't pushing for a villain trio to counter Pokemon Trainer. Meowth, Nidoking, Golbat, Ryhorn, Wheezing, Arbok, Hondoom...the possibilities.

Meowth, Golbat, and Nidoking sound like the perfect counter to Squirtle, Ivysaure , and Charizard. I could easily see Giovanni standing in the background nonchalantly giving orders to them
Team Rocket would be ideal with Meowth (who was a candidate for the 64 version), Ekans/Arbok, and Koffing/Weezing. I also like the idea of Professor Oak with his unused team from the original games: Arcanine, Tauros and Exeggutor. Giovanni would have to have Persian. That was his main Pokemon. Team Rocket used Meowth.

Another trainer would be too many reps for the Pokemon franchise though. All the same, I'll be sad if there's no true newcomers and we just get Pikachu, Jigglypuff, PKMTrainer, Lucario and Mewtwo, but that's what it looks like we'll be getting. I much rather would've had Zoroark replace Lucario.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
New leak... Seems really legit.

roster

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Samus
Kirby
Ness
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Fox
Link

Newcomers

Ricky
Julian
Bubbles
Barbara
Jim. Lahey + Randy tag team

Assist Trophies

Cory & Trevor (sit in middle of stge dn do nothing)
Bubbles' pet cougar (mauls enemis)
****ty Bill (trash talk simlar too reseti, anoy players)
**** Hawk (drop piss jugs and swoop down an atk)

Phil Collins almos get in bt scrapped, would hve ben heviest on roster

All other ip & char get cut & sold so tht ninty cud corporate trailer park boy

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

roster

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Samus
Kirby
Ness
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Fox
Link

Newcomers

Ricky
Julian
Bubbles
Barbara

Assist Trophies

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Why can't there be more leaks on the weekends?

My hype needs to be consistently fed 7 days a week. I have the Pic of the Day to take care of weekdays, but now there's no new serious leaks.

We need more legit looking leaks to fuel the hype train.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I know some of you guys wanted Tails as the second SEGA rep. But my friend that works for Bandai Namco/Nintendo/Sega just showed me this. I think he might get fired soon ,because he leaked this to me. Either way I'm pretty excited. This is probably the best choice at a second SEGA rep IMO!!!

Last edited:

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
I know some of you guys wanted Tails as the second SEGA rep. But my friend that works for Bandai Namco/Nintendo/Sega just showed me this. I think he might get fired soon ,because he leaked this to me. Either way I'm pretty excited. This is probably the best choice at a second SEGA rep IMO!!!
Is it bad that I'd be perfectly ok with this?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Wait, does SEGA even own Hatsune Miku?

Dan

Smash Lord
Not sure if these have been discussed:

The Falco in the little picture has the headpiece while the one in-game doesn't, so that's disproved, but I don't see much wrong with the Pac-Man pic (I know these are probably old news).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not sure if these have been discussed:

The Falco in the little picture has the headpiece while the one in-game doesn't, so that's disproved, but I don't see much wrong with the Pac-Man pic (I know these are probably old news).
They are. And they've all been disproved.
The Pac-man model comes from another game if that helps.

Dan

Smash Lord
Has there ever been one true leak in the history of Smash Bros.? Maybe the Palutena one, if it's true?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Has there ever been one true leak in the history of Smash Bros.? Maybe the Palutena one, if it's true?
...There was one during Brawl's development that was made by Chaos_Zero.

Last edited:

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Almost every game has had leaks. Melee had leaks. Brawl had multiple legitimate leaks. So odd are that at least one or two of these rumors that we've gotten is true. Though the closer we are to launch the better chance a rumor has of being true it seems.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270

roster

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Samus
Kirby
Ness
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Fox
Link

Newcomers

Ricky
Julian
Bubbles
Barbara

Assist Trophies

Lmao I love that show, I can't wait fir it to come back. I saw them when they came to Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom