• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LF2K

Floor Diver
You guys do realize we're only joking about Waddle Dee... right? :confused: It's faker than a $3 bill.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can only assume that these leaks weren't even meant to be taken seriously. At least, that's how I view it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Alright, I've got some time to update the OP, so if there are any notable new LIVE leaks/rumors, feel free to post them here and tag me so I make sure to see them.

And don't waste time with any terrible terrible obviously fake or disproven ones, they won't be added.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
You're telling me this is fake? My life's been a lie.

Your life shall be saved, but only with the help of Robot Michael Jackson. Pray the shooting star shoots above us so that he may defeat the druglords and save your life.... as well as maybe give us some real Smash Leaks to work with.

Moonwalker Robot Jackson.jpg

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
The fact that anyone would ever even consider a leak with Bandana Dee as a playable character legit is horrifying. **** this *** earth

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Can people stick to real leaks from now on? The fakes leaks (you know what I mean) giving me notifications is getting on my nerves.
And the balloon fighter and waddles pic is fake because the %s don't match the Mario vs Megaman video.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes, posting obviously and purposely fake leaks only damages the quality of this thread.

Let's try and stick to the somewhat believable ones.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would hope the amount of leaks that are somewhat believable aren't so limited none come to mind.
...Like what?
Other than the Palutena leak, we haven't gotten a "legit" leak in forever. Let alone a rumor.
This place has pretty much become "Social Boards 2.0" with maybe a leak here and there. It's just not what it used to be like back in the days of Brawl.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yes, posting obviously and purposely fake leaks only damages the quality of this thread.

Let's try and stick to the somewhat believable ones.
Ok don't add the waddle dee one I think I just proved its fake the background d is the one of samus dropping the bomb

Mirror the stage there you go

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
...Like what?
Other than the Palutena leak, we haven't gotten a "legit" leak in forever. Let alone a rumor.
This place has pretty much become "Social Boards 2.0" with maybe a leak here and there. It's just not what it used to be like back in the days of Brawl.
Pre-Brawl discussion was hardly better than this. If anything the nonsense was much more unrestrained.

Plus the valid Brawl leaks didn't show up until around 3 months before release, which still could be several months away for Smash 4 (not that it will necessarily happen in the exact same timeline - I mean the Palutena one very well could be real).

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Are these leakers/fakers even trying anymore? Is it like an off week for them or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom