• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
So, has anyone tallied up the numbers of the live leaks? Count how many times a person is said to be in? Just to look at the grand picture?

andalsoandy

Smash Lord

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Hooray! A Microsoft smash bros! I can finally have my master chief vs Felix guy vs banjo kazooie vs er, um... 4th iconic Microsoft character battle!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Know whats funny, an Xbox brawler would probably only have Chief, COD Soldier, Marcus, and Rare characters. Even though they have plenty of IP's for an actual brawler.

It would probably be the BAD type of Free To Play game also.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Know whats funny, an Xbox brawler would probably only have Chief, COD Soldier, Marcus, and Rare characters. Even though they have plenty of IP's for an actual brawler.

Only 10.99 to start the game.
And then 15.99 to start a match!
...And don't get me started on pressing buttons!

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019

2/3 of the roster would be third party. It might as we'll be developed by activision and have Microsoft characters as guests,

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
2/3 of the roster would be third party. It might as we'll be developed by activision and have Microsoft characters as guests,
There's also this. The fact that Microsoft would ignore most of their own first party characters also. (They actually have a lot of these)
Yeah, it'd be even worse than PSASBR about third-parties.
it's a good thing PSASBR was about a console history instead of a companies. So third parties were justified.....I WANT TO PLAY AS A BLUE RAY DISK NOW! GOD DAMN IT!

Last edited:

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
it's a good thing PSASBR was about a console history instead of a companies. So third parties were justified.....I WANT TO PLAY AS A BLUE RAY DISK NOW! GOD DAMN IT!
Ehhh. That game's roster was kinda crap, and it was small to have that many third-parties in a game that has PlayStation in the title. Also, even with the first-party characters, I have no idea who a good chunk of them are.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Ehhh. That game's roster was kinda crap, and it was small to have that many third-parties in a game that has PlayStation in the title. Also, even with the first-party characters, I have no idea who a good chunk of them are.
And these types of games help you learn about the characters and their franchises. So it's a no excuse type deal. (Although Smash does it a lot better.)

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
And these types of games help you learn about the characters and their franchises. So it's a no excuse type deal. (Although Smash does it a lot better.)
Yeah, whatever anyone says, they were clearly trying to cash in on Smash's success. The problem is, they don't have the characters to do it anywhere near as well. Frankly, I'm surprised there wasn't a Final Fantasy character in the game.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Yeah, whatever anyone says, they were clearly trying to cash in on Smash's success. The problem is, they don't have the characters to do it anywhere near as well. Frankly, I'm surprised there wasn't a Final Fantasy character in the game.
A lot of companies said no to Sony. That's what Superbot said.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Really? I'm actually pretty surprised by that. Did they give more details?
Nope. Just that a lot of them said no. (Kojima wanted Raiden instead of Snake and Capcom wanted Donte instead of Old Dante) But the ones that said they would love to have characters in (Companies that had characters relevant to Playstation history mind you) were ignored. (Oddworld Inhabitants being the big one)

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I heard a rumor that the new Smash Bros will not be exlusive anymore (Since obviously because Nintendo is having a bad year, it means they're completely doomed, according to the interenet, and will be making games for other companies within the month) and that it will be Smash Bros Vs Playstation All Stars.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I heard a rumor that the new Smash Bros will not be exlusive anymore (Since obviously because Nintendo is having a bad year, it means they're completely doomed, according to the interenet, and will be making games for other companies within the month) and that it will be Smash Bros Vs Playstation All Stars.
I'd be fine with that game. The rival cutscenes with Link would be hilarious.

Kratos: ZEUS! YOU SEND ELVES TO FIGHT ME!

Link HYAAAAAHHH!

Kratos: ZEUS!!!!

Link: HYAAAAAHHHH!!!!

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Oooh, tell me all about the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom