• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Star fox isn't even close to daigasso in obscurity, and predicting a japan only direct for it is certainly not a lucky guess. Not to mention Chibi robo fitting the "niche 3ds eshop only" title that was mentioned and him getting the "50/50" shot you put up for kirby AND predicting it won't be shown off for a good while after e3. The difference here is that this person proved their credibility to the author of the article before leaking this information by tipping him off before certain Sega games were announced.
What was the last *new* Star Fox game you played (Star Fox 64 3D isn't new), 2006 I believe. Because at least that I know of, a Starfox game hasn't been released in 8 years. Guessing when one will be revealed by this point would actually be a really good guess.

Also I might look into the Pianta thing later on. I am 100% sure they are in the game as a background character as I have never played sunshine, but while I was playing the game (3D World) with my girlfriend I saw the Pianta and said to her: "I think those guys are from Mario Sunshine, although I am not sure because I've never played it". So I am fairly certain they are somewhere in the game, I just don't have a clue where they are.

I don't know about the "proving himself" with Sega games thing as it is not in the article.

I will not further discuss this because you already believe the rumor to a degree that your mind cannot be changed, even when you say you don't. In the same way I have also decided I will not believe in the leak, and although I am never SO close minded that my mind cannot be changed (after all you did beat me in one argument about a week ago, which I give kudos to you because I have not lost many arguments with people in my 7 and a half years in this forums), I will say it is very hard to change my mind about things solely based on opinions and not hard facts.

But just for kicks...

I will write down exactly what was already known before he posted the leak, what he has gotten right until this very day, and I will also list what he has gotten wrong. This will make it easier to gauge the validity and veracity of his claims.

First what was already known by the public before the leak was written:

Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U,Wonderful 101, Wii Party U, Zelda Wind Waker and Mario, will be shown and playable at E3 for Wii U.
Animal Crossing, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pokémon, Mario Party and Zelda are planned for the 3DS.

The so-called Yoshi’s Yarn game has been delayed to 2014

Mario Kart U will be presented at E3, and will be playable at the fair

Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2 and Yoshi's Island 3 were all under development for quite a while at this date

Sega will have 3 exclusive games with Nintendo

Now lets list the things he has gotten right:

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game

There will also be a 3DS Japan only Nintendo Direct presenting some games for the Japanese market, like Daigasso Band Brothers, a Skip game and a Monolith title. (Could you confirm if a Skip game and a Monolith game were also revealed? I do not know if they did, I will edit as soon as you tell me).

There is a 3DS Kirby game in development, but it won’t be shown for some time.

Retro Studios is working on a smaller game, similar to what Donkey Kong Country Returns was (in terms of how huge the game is, not gameplay or style). Might this one be Metroid 3DS?

There will be other games revealed for 2014, at Nintendo’s E3 and upcoming Nintendo Directs after.

Mario Kart Wii U will be very online focused, with lots of Miiverse and Community options.

There will be a teaser for Bayonetta 2 at the E3 too, and a Yoshi’s Island 3 teaser. They will also show a pretty shocking teaser for Smash Bros U/3DS. (They were technically trailers, but lets not dive so deep into that).

- Note: No I do not consider Chibi-Robo "forgotten and niche" considering he stated: "like Mario vs Donkey Kong" which is a 20 year old game and is incredibly niche, very much more so than Chibi-Robo

Now lets see what he has gotten wrong until now:

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U will take some titbits of Mario Galaxy to make a full open world platformer. It will make an intensive use of the touch screen for some game mechanics.

There is a planned Metroid 3DS game since 2011; it has been in development for some time but we won’t see it soon.

It’s unknown who is developing this game, but the same source claims Retro Studios is working on two games at the moment. (They denied this fact in an interview, I can't remember which but one of the developers was asked if Retro was working on another game while working on DKC: TF and he said they weren't. I'll try to look up the interview)

One of them will be huge; it will in, fact be revealed in a Nintendo Direct event after E3

The third exclusive Sonic game will take its place, as we reported yesterday.

Smash Bros will feature sightly different gameplay than older installments of the Smash Bros series. The 3DS version will be very different to the Wii U one, content wise. There will be a few newcomer characters shown at the teaser: Little Mac, Takamaru, Tom Nook, Palutena, Dark Pit (the source says he is not sure if it’s a transformation for Pit like Zelda/Sheik or a standalone character), and Bayonetta.

Things that are still to be determined and have a moderate to good chance of happening:

2014 - Nintendo will make “Yoshi’s Year”, in a similar way they had made 2013 “Luigi’s Year.”

Nintendo is working in a new IP of a genre it has not much experience with.

Things that are still to be determined and are (in my opinion) very doubtful:

Nintendo’s big bet for the year along with Smash Bros is a shooting game, from an already known IP. In this game, you will be able to scan scenery with the Wii U Gamepad and use the Wii U Gamepad Touch Screen to control your spaceship. The game is looking really good graphically–one of the most advanced graphics you’re going to see on Wii U.

There will be other games, like a new Project Zero game for Wii U.Already revealed ones like Shin Megami Tensei Vs Fire Emblem, Zelda, and X will take some time still. The one we might be seeing sooner is X, which will be released the first half of 2014 in Japan.

One of them will be a really important third party IP that will turn exclusive to Nintendo in a similar way of Bayonetta 2 did. It will also create loads of drama like Sega’s exclusivity deal did. The source has not disclosed if this IP is coming from the Sega X Nintendo deal or not.

As you can see, there are not many more things that this leak could actually hold true to. But of those things most are very doubtful.

Why?

Well X still doesn't have a release date, not even a quarter, it doesn't even have a proper name, so saying it will release before early summer (first half of the year), while it might be true, it's most probably not going to happen. Although it could happen and that is why it's this section.

The first one, the one about the first person shooter. If the game was that far along where he could tell so many details about gameplay and he could claim that it has the best graphics he has ever seen on Wii U why would Nintendo not announce it? Specially when its an old familiar IP to Nintendo fans. Surely Nintendo wants to hype the Wii U as much as it can and having such a huge game with such great gameplay and graphics, or having ANY new game from an old IP would surely hype people about the Wii U, so why hold off until so close to release date to announce it? Again, surely I could be wrong and they could very well be holding off the announcement for this E3 or for a ND or w/e, but I find it extremely doubtful.

If the source had information about a deal such as that then that means the deal had already been struck. Which means that these titles and this exclusivity from a company was already under way since early 2013. Now it might still be too early to announce the exclusivity deal since Games take close to 2 years of development time, so this one will be proven either right or wrong once 2014 goes by, but again I find it very doubtful that no mention of the exclusivity deal have been made by Nintendo as they would surely want to hype all their big titles coming to the console and holding off on a really good exclusive title from a really important IP doesn't seem like a smart move to me.

Just for further fun, lets divide what he did get right into 3 sections. Hard to guess, 50/50, and obvious facts anyone would have guessed.

Here are the things that were "hard to guess" from what he got right:

There will also be a 3DS Japan only Nintendo Direct presenting some games for the Japanese market, like Daigasso Band Brothers, a Skip game and a Monolith title. (Could you confirm if a Skip game and a Monolith game were also revealed? I do not know if they did, I will edit as soon as you tell me).

Now here are the things that were 50/50 chance to either be true or false:

There is a 3DS Kirby game in development, but it won’t be shown for some time. (Guessing it was on 3DS)

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game. (It was either a Galaxy game, or not).

And here are the very obvious things everyone knew even without reading the rumor:

Retro Studios is working on a game with similar "scale" as DKC:R (They would obviously be working on a game. How big a game is is very relative and quite honestly the fact that it ended up being another DKC just makes the leak more doubtful).

Mario Kart Wii U will be very online focused, with lots of Miiverse and Community options. (Like every other Nintendo IP Game on the Wii U)

There will be a teaser for Bayonetta 2 at the E3 too, and a Yoshi’s Island 3 teaser. They will also show a pretty shocking teaser for Smash Bros U/3DS. (3 big titles which were way into development time already).

There will be other games revealed for 2014, at Nintendo’s E3 and upcoming Nintendo Directs after. (Obviously)

Things he got right (that actually give him credit):

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game.

Things he got wrong:

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U will take some titbits of Mario Galaxy to make a full open world platformer. It will make an intensive use of the touch screen for some game mechanics.

There is a planned Metroid 3DS game since 2011; it has been in development for some time but we won’t see it soon.

It’s unknown who is developing this game, but the same source claims Retro Studios is working on two games at the moment. (They denied this fact in an interview, I can't remember which but one of the developers was asked if Retro was working on another game while working on DKC: TF and he said they weren't. I'll try to look up the interview)

One of them will be huge; it will in, fact be revealed in a Nintendo Direct event after E3

Smash Bros will feature sightly different gameplay than older installments of the Smash Bros series. The 3DS version will be very different to the Wii U one, content wise. There will be a few newcomer characters shown at the teaser: Little Mac, Takamaru, Tom Nook, Palutena, Dark Pit (the source says he is not sure if it’s a transformation for Pit like Zelda/Sheik or a standalone character), and Bayonetta.

I don't see how this deserves credibility.

Last edited:

Aogami

Smash Cadet

First time posting here but can some one here tear apart this pic to see if it is a fake

josh bones

Smash Lord
And after you beat SSB4's adventure mode, :wolf::toonlink:and:039: disappear as playable characters. Because they were found when you replayed levels in SSE after you beat it.
wasn't canon, toon link never left the boat, wolf ddnt give you the middle finger, puff didn't rest you. SSBB canon wise only 6 chars survived
:luigi::ness::sonic::bowser2::kirby::dedede:

josh bones

Smash Lord
And after you beat SSB4's adventure mode, :wolf::toonlink:and:039: disappear as playable characters. Because they were found when you replayed levels in SSE after you beat it.
wasn't canon, toon link never left the boat, wolf ddnt give you the middle finger, puff didn't rest you. SSBB canon wise only 6 chars survived
:luigi::ness::sonic::bowser2::kirby::dedede:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

First time posting here but can some one here tear apart this pic to see if it is a fake
We already dismissed that pic as fake ages ago. The Pacman model is just taken from some screenshots of the recent Pacman game and the lighting on Pacman is on the opposite side of where the lighting for Mario, Sonic and Mega Man are coming from.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
There's no good leaks and the ones that are showing up are completely uninspiring. The only ones that are, are made up by the troll-baiters here on Smashboards.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Guyz I found a new leak.
untitleddd.png

The game comes out in 2014
Baby Rosalina is not playable.
Wumbo
Mario is not cut
Smashboards is a stage,

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Four! Four leaks on Saturday! Ah, ah, ah.

Heads up, everyone. This info just got messaged to me a few minutes ago. It's from an older friend of mine - no, he doesn't work at Nintendo. I asked him if he was joking at first, but he said he has a reliable source.

The whole message was this:
---
Diddy Kong is back.

Minecart Madness is a new WiiU stage.

[Ms. Tetris] is a newcomer. (No name is actually specified in the message. It is just known that the newcomer uses Tetris blocks and other puzzle things to fight, so I refer to her Ms. Tetris.)

Diddy Kong and [Ms. Tetris] will be revealed this month.

The Master Ball is a new item.

Adventure Mode has a desert level, a factory level, and a volcano level.

Shadow Moses Island returns.

Zelda and Rosalina share the ability to summon a controllable helper. Zelda's is slow and strong, while Rosalina's is fast and weak.

Palutena is a new fighter.

Lip's Stick returns.
---

Ms. Tetris sounds like an obfuscating name for Lip. Or at least that's what the guy wants to pretend.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Four! Four leaks on Saturday! Ah, ah, ah.

Heads up, everyone. This info just got messaged to me a few minutes ago. It's from an older friend of mine - no, he doesn't work at Nintendo. I asked him if he was joking at first, but he said he has a reliable source.

The whole message was this:
---
Diddy Kong is back.

Minecart Madness is a new WiiU stage.

[Ms. Tetris] is a newcomer. (No name is actually specified in the message. It is just known that the newcomer uses Tetris blocks and other puzzle things to fight, so I refer to her Ms. Tetris.)

Diddy Kong and [Ms. Tetris] will be revealed this month.

The Master Ball is a new item.

Adventure Mode has a desert level, a factory level, and a volcano level.

Shadow Moses Island returns.

Zelda and Rosalina share the ability to summon a controllable helper. Zelda's is slow and strong, while Rosalina's is fast and weak.

Palutena is a new fighter.

Lip's Stick returns.
---

You're too slow!:sonic:

Midge

Smash Apprentice
So I just read over the Ms.Tetris leak and I'm totally fine wi-

Wait. Shadow Moses Island? But that means...
NOOOOOOOO!!! IT BURNS!

Reznor

work in progress
k guys my enlgish isn't that good but Sakruai gave me this leak

Ridley is playable but you are stuck in the background
King K. Rool and Dixie dou
Vaati fused with Geno to make an all new character Vaato
Muddy Mole is playable but only on the Wii U gamepad also you can't see anything
Kamek is playable his final smash is making a giant Baby Luigi
Mewtwo doesn't make it in but we get Mew
Zelda no longer turns into Shiek
Impa is playable and can transform into Shiek
Little Mac was going to be playable but some one stole his bike

josh bones

Smash Lord
k guys my enlgish isn't that good but Sakruai gave me this leak

Ridley is playable but you are stuck in the background
King K. Rool and Dixie dou
Vaati fused with Geno to make an all new character Vaato
Muddy Mole is playable but only on the Wii U gamepad also you can't see anything
Kamek is playable his final smash is making a giant Baby Luigi
Mewtwo doesn't make it in but we get Mew
Zelda no longer turns into Shiek
Impa is playable and can transform into Shiek
Little Mac was going to be playable but some one stole his bike
No dora 0/10

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
When will the topic creator update the first post removing the debunked leaks?
I don't see the need in removing them when they're specifically classified in another section as to avoid confusion. It's not like the post is short on space yet.
Lucario's reveal kind of debunks of few of the leaks you have yet to move to the debunked section

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
What was the last *new* Star Fox game you played (Star Fox 64 3D isn't new), 2006 I believe. Because at least that I know of, a Starfox game hasn't been released in 8 years. Guessing when one will be revealed by this point would actually be a really good guess.

Also I might look into the Pianta thing later on. I am 100% sure they are in the game as a background character as I have never played sunshine, but while I was playing the game (3D World) with my girlfriend I saw the Pianta and said to her: "I think those guys are from Mario Sunshine, although I am not sure because I've never played it". So I am fairly certain they are somewhere in the game, I just don't have a clue where they are.

I don't know about the "proving himself" with Sega games thing as it is not in the article.

I will not further discuss this because you already believe the rumor to a degree that your mind cannot be changed, even when you say you don't. In the same way I have also decided I will not believe in the leak, and although I am never SO close minded that my mind cannot be changed (after all you did beat me in one argument about a week ago, which I give kudos to you because I have not lost many arguments with people in my 7 and a half years in this forums), I will say it is very hard to change my mind about things solely based on opinions and not hard facts.

But just for kicks...

I will write down exactly what was already known before he posted the leak, what he has gotten right until this very day, and I will also list what he has gotten wrong. This will make it easier to gauge the validity and veracity of his claims.

First what was already known by the public before the leak was written:

Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U,Wonderful 101, Wii Party U, Zelda Wind Waker and Mario, will be shown and playable at E3 for Wii U.
Animal Crossing, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pokémon, Mario Party and Zelda are planned for the 3DS.

The so-called Yoshi’s Yarn game has been delayed to 2014

Mario Kart U will be presented at E3, and will be playable at the fair

Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2 and Yoshi's Island 3 were all under development for quite a while at this date

Sega will have 3 exclusive games with Nintendo

Now lets list the things he has gotten right:

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game

Retro Studios is working on a smaller game, similar to what Donkey Kong Country Returns was (in terms of how huge the game is, not gameplay or style). Might this one be Metroid 3DS?

There will be other games revealed for 2014, at Nintendo’s E3 and upcoming Nintendo Directs after.

Mario Kart Wii U will be very online focused, with lots of Miiverse and Community options.

There will be a teaser for Bayonetta 2 at the E3 too, and a Yoshi’s Island 3 teaser. They will also show a pretty shocking teaser for Smash Bros U/3DS. (They were technically trailers, but lets not dive so deep into that).

- Note: No I do not consider Chibi-Robo "forgotten and niche" considering he stated: "like Mario vs Donkey Kong" which is a 20 year old game and is incredibly niche, very much more so than Chibi-Robo

Now lets see what he has gotten wrong until now:

Things that are still to be determined and have a moderate to good chance of happening:

2014 - Nintendo will make “Yoshi’s Year”, in a similar way they had made 2013 “Luigi’s Year.”

Nintendo is working in a new IP of a genre it has not much experience with.

Things that are still to be determined and are (in my opinion) very doubtful:

Nintendo’s big bet for the year along with Smash Bros is a shooting game, from an already known IP. In this game, you will be able to scan scenery with the Wii U Gamepad and use the Wii U Gamepad Touch Screen to control your spaceship. The game is looking really good graphically–one of the most advanced graphics you’re going to see on Wii U.

There will be other games, like a new Project Zero game for Wii U.Already revealed ones like Shin Megami Tensei Vs Fire Emblem, Zelda, and X will take some time still. The one we might be seeing sooner is X, which will be released the first half of 2014 in Japan.

One of them will be a really important third party IP that will turn exclusive to Nintendo in a similar way of Bayonetta 2 did. It will also create loads of drama like Sega’s exclusivity deal did. The source has not disclosed if this IP is coming from the Sega X Nintendo deal or not.

As you can see, there are not many more things that this leak could actually hold true to. But of those things most are very doubtful.

Why?

Well X still doesn't have a release date, not even a quarter, it doesn't even have a proper name, so saying it will release before early summer (first half of the year), while it might be true, it's most probably not going to happen. Although it could happen and that is why it's this section.

The first one, the one about the first person shooter. If the game was that far along where he could tell so many details about gameplay and he could claim that it has the best graphics he has ever seen on Wii U why would Nintendo not announce it? Specially when its an old familiar IP to Nintendo fans. Surely Nintendo wants to hype the Wii U as much as it can and having such a huge game with such great gameplay and graphics, or having ANY new game from an old IP would surely hype people about the Wii U, so why hold off until so close to release date to announce it? Again, surely I could be wrong and they could very well be holding off the announcement for this E3 or for a ND or w/e, but I find it extremely doubtful.

If the source had information about a deal such as that then that means the deal had already been struck. Which means that these titles and this exclusivity from a company was already under way since early 2013. Now it might still be too early to announce the exclusivity deal since Games take close to 2 years of development time, so this one will be proven either right or wrong once 2014 goes by, but again I find it very doubtful that no mention of the exclusivity deal have been made by Nintendo as they would surely want to hype all their big titles coming to the console and holding off on a really good exclusive title from a really important IP doesn't seem like a smart move to me.

Just for further fun, lets divide what he did get right into 3 sections. Hard to guess, 50/50, and obvious facts anyone would have guessed.

Here are the things that were "hard to guess" from what he got right:

Now here are the things that were 50/50 chance to either be true or false:

There is a 3DS Kirby game in development, but it won’t be shown for some time. (Guessing it was on 3DS)

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game. (It was either a Galaxy game, or not).

And here are the very obvious things everyone knew even without reading the rumor:

Retro Studios is working on a game with similar "scale" as DKC:R (They would obviously be working on a game. How big a game is is very relative and quite honestly the fact that it ended up being another DKC just makes the leak more doubtful).

Mario Kart Wii U will be very online focused, with lots of Miiverse and Community options. (Like every other Nintendo IP Game on the Wii U)

There will be a teaser for Bayonetta 2 at the E3 too, and a Yoshi’s Island 3 teaser. They will also show a pretty shocking teaser for Smash Bros U/3DS. (3 big titles which were way into development time already).

There will be other games revealed for 2014, at Nintendo’s E3 and upcoming Nintendo Directs after. (Obviously)

Things he got right (that actually give him credit):

The next 3D Mario game for Wii U won’t be a Galaxy game.

Things he got wrong:

I don't see how this deserves credibility.
I'm sure piantas aren't in this game. If they were i would've made sure to jump on him, and i have no memory of pianta stomping. (I'm starting up 3d world soon to double check)

In my opinion, this will be false if there is no metroid 3ds or Retro studios "huge title" at e3. "innocent until proven guilty" blahblahblah.

The article states "But that source did not only reveal us some details about SEGA games (quite some time before they were officially revealed, so the legitimacy of the source was proven), but also some info on the upcoming Nintendo lineup". The author of the article has no strikes on his record from what i've seen, so i'll go ahead and believe the statement was true.

I believe people are a bit too hasty judging leaks and rumors online, people seem to just dismiss things left and right and that will eventually not end well. For example, most of brawl's roster and stages were leaked before release, but most people dismissed it. (I think it was because of this guy :rob:) And people dismissed the x/y leak, even though it ended up correct.

No idea what is meant by skip game, and Monolith only seems to be on developement of X at this point.
I considered the gameboy game and march of the minis as part of the mario vs donkey kong franchise, so in my eyes it isn't really that old. and i believe it said "niche series and forgotten ips", so they were probably being referred to separately.

I also don't know about the Metroid 3ds thing being proven wrong. If you were to link info on that, then i'll certainly change my mind about this leak.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The guy says she'll be able to summon Tetris blocks and other puzzle Nintendo related things, I don't think it's Lip.
Why can't it be Lip. She's female (I hope) and would probably have a moveset involving Panel de Pon blocks (easily mistaken with any other puzzle blocks i.e. Tetronimoes).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Have we seen all of Zelda's special moves? We may be able to debunk this.
We've seen what appears to be her transforming pose, and someone tested her Assist Trophy summoning animation in Brawl, and it appears to be very similar to the animation she has in the Phantom screenshot. It's still not 100% though.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
We've seen what appears to be her transforming pose, and someone tested her Assist Trophy summoning animation in Brawl, and it appears to be very similar to the animation she has in the Phantom screenshot. It's still not 100% though.
But if the Phantom was an AT, he'd be above Zelda instead of in front.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The Phantom has to have some relevance to Zelda. It wouldn't be on her character page if it didn't, right?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I'm sure piantas aren't in this game. If they were i would've made sure to jump on him, and i have no memory of pianta stomping. (I'm starting up 3d world soon to double check)

In my opinion, this will be false if there is no metroid 3ds or Retro studios "huge title" at e3. "innocent until proven guilty" blahblahblah.

The article states "But that source did not only reveal us some details about SEGA games (quite some time before they were officially revealed, so the legitimacy of the source was proven), but also some info on the upcoming Nintendo lineup". The author of the article has no strikes on his record from what i've seen, so i'll go ahead and believe the statement was true.

I believe people are a bit too hasty judging leaks and rumors online, people seem to just dismiss things left and right and that will eventually not end well. For example, most of brawl's roster and stages were leaked before release, but most people dismissed it. (I think it was because of this guy :rob:)

No idea what is meant by skip game, and Monolith only seems to be on developement of X at this point.
I considered the gameboy game and march of the minis as part of the mario vs donkey kong franchise, so in my eyes it isn't really that old. and i believe it said "niche series and forgotten ips", so they were probably being referred to separately.

I also don't know about the Metroid 3ds thing being proven wrong. If you were to link info on that, then i'll certainly change my mind about this leak.

I just think he has too many things wrong for me to believe him. If the Smash or the Mario 3D World information was not wrong (or was not present) I would be a little more interested in this leak, but because of said mistakes I am very confident the leak is fake.

I have no info on Metroid 3DS but there has been no nod towards it as of yet and its been 10 months. It does say "you won't see it for a while", I guess that isn't really wrong, it should go under the yet to be proven but doubtful.

I believe Retro studios did start some new project recently (in the past 6 months or so, I have no proof though, just speculation) so a new Metroid from them wouldn't be out of the question, but it would be after this leak was made.

The Pianta thing I will also try and look up in Mario 3D World. I don't quite remember him in the game, but I do remember saying that line to my girlfriend talking about a Pianta and quite honestly, the only 3 games we've played together in the past 6 months were Sonic: Lost World, Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 (well that and Zelda: OoT, Dr. Mario, Original Donkey Kong and some other really old classic titltes that I am sure do not have a Pianta anywhere in the game). So unless there's a Pianta in Pikmin or Sonic then there must be one in 3D World or else I dreamt the whole thing.

Midge

Smash Apprentice
So in order for this leak to not be dead: the following must be true:
-The Masterball must be an item
-Diddy and "Ms.Tetris" (presumably Lip) must be revealed this month
-Snake must not be cut
-Sheik is cut (not definite yet)/Final Smash change
-Minecart Madness stage on Wii U
-Adventure has desert, factory, and volcano
-Palutena Leak is true

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
I think it looks a bit like one of her taunts as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom