• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
well dk,wario and yoshi are sub series of the mario series.

Mario,Luigi,Bowser,Peach,Rosalina & Luma,Waluigi,Yoshi,Wario,Donkey Kong,Diddy Kong and Dixie but than again i guess dixie and diddy could be not considered due to them only appearing in 2 or 3 mario games the spin offs also just counted even with dixie and diddy thats only 10 my bad
Though technically, they represent their own franchises.
If they didn't, then they'd all have the mushroom emblem...

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The thing is, unlike the Palutena leak which was an image with lots of detail, this is just a bunch of words that someone threw together, which is incredibly easy and thus harder to take seriously.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
KingofAwsome69 said:
There are plenty of leakers, but go look at the ones who were correct pre-Brawl. None of them gave extensive Q&A sessions out of the "good of their heart," they dropped the few tidbits of info they had and left, most often because those tidbits were all that they had. Not to say something different couldn't happen, but there are enough holes in this one that I don't think it's one of them.
This.

Shadow Novus

Smash Apprentice
If he turns out right I will cry if only for the fact that means no ZSS and she's one of my best characters.

BUT, considering her getting the axe after being such a big focus in Brawl is HIGHLY suspect, I can feel safe in saying, at least there, this guy is full of it.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
Though technically, they represent their own franchises.
If they didn't, then they'd all have the mushroom emblem...
i suppose so personally though i only see DK and Wario really representing themselves more than yoshi cus dk and wario rarely appear in any main mario titles anymore or at all they have given themselves a name but yoshi i dont see him much as dk or wario. i see yoshi as more of a mario character than his own but thats just me

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
i suppose so personally though i only see DK and Wario really representing themselves more than yoshi cus dk and wario rarely appear in any main mario titles anymore or at all they have given themselves a name but yoshi i dont see him much as dk or wario. i see yoshi as more of a mario character than his own but thats just me
...He's getting a new game.
And DK and Wario do appear in the same amount of spin-of game as Yoshi. Heck, they're in the new Mario Kart..

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
What be really funny is if either by sheer coincidence or actually being right Shulk is announced on Thursday so everyone believes him, only for that to be the only thing he got correctly. :troll:

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
I dont know if im the only one but i kinda hope hes wrong about snake cus i wanna see those codecs again but for the newcomers i found those interesting but again i may be the only one

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What be really funny is if either by sheer coincidence or actually being right Shulk is announced on Thursday so everyone believes him, only for that to be the only thing he got correctly. :troll:
At least we'd have that small glimmer of hope ATM...

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
...He's getting a new game.
And DK and Wario do appear in the same amount of spin-of game as Yoshi. Heck, they're in the new Mario Kart..
yes i know he is getting a new game. and as i stated it may just be how i feel not actual facts but i also stated DK and Wario have not appeared in any new main mario titles only the spin offs like party,kart or the sports. again this only what i think besides not many people i talk to at least all of them know about yoshi's games as much as DK or Wario

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
If he turns out right I will cry if only for the fact that means no ZSS and she's one of my best characters.

BUT, considering her getting the axe after being such a big focus in Brawl is HIGHLY suspect, I can feel safe in saying, at least there, this guy is full of it.
He tried to fix this later by commenting on how he has no reason to "predict" ZSS, presumably he "hasn't seen" her.

My biggest problem with this leak is that, even though Ridley is there, K. Rool isn't. That would probably be the greatest gap in my heart if this leak happened to be true. Really doubt it though.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
To that one guy, he wasn't certain about ZSS being cut, just that he didn't see her. ONe can assume that if he saw the current character roster screen, she wouldn't show there. Also, he admitted later when I asked, that there could be other characters he didn't find out about.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Considering this is a Smash-based fansite and Sakurai worked on KI:U, I'm surprised how many here haven't played it. Sure they're completely different games, but I still find it odd.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I agree. Mr. Predictions is very entertaining at the very least. Worst case scenario, he's proven wrong on Thursday and life is back to normal by the end of the week. At least he's given us a chance to call him out and end his shenanigans and within a reasonable time frame. I also asked a few questions in that thread on Gamefaqs.

If he is believed to be true, he slipped somethings. If he is for real he may work for Nintendo in a different department. Whichever department involves how other parties can use Nintendo characters. So maybe a PR guy? That would also explain how he knows about an incoming Nintendo Direct. And while I am not trying to bust the guy... this happened:

And then also this:

I mean to be a good comedian/troll you have to commit fully. But would he deny answering those sort of questions or dance around them if it wasn't to hide some sort of identity? Either way, this guy is either a legitimate leaker or a damn good professional troll.
For me, he's gotten really irritating.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
Presumably Pit would interact with the other Gods (mostly Palutena if she doesn't get in)...

Hmm well id probably have to play the game to really see how that could work here. a friend of mine suggested slippy could do something similar like he did in brawl.

but i hope snake returns with those cus i really wanna see a mega man and villager one wonder if the villager's meme will be present if any sort of codec type thing takes place this time

mimgrim

Smash Hero
KI:U codecs would work the same way as Metal Gear and Star Fox codecs I would presume. Through one of taunt buttons.

The only thing I'm said about with Prediction dude's roster is Ike and Blue Spandex Loving Blonde of Boobs ZSS. But he kinda left hope for them by saying he may not have seen every character lol.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
KI:U codecs would work the same way as Metal Gear and Star Fox codecs I would presume. Through one of taunt buttons.

The only thing I'm said about with Prediction dude's roster is Ike and Blue Spandex Loving Blonde of Boobs ZSS. But he kinda left hope for them by saying he may not have seen every character lol.

Well i hope ZSS returns and hes wrong about this i was pretty good with her though that may have only been in project m not sure if the same team would be able to hack this smash bros. wii u seems pretty hard to hack in terms of games but than again i havent looked around alot

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
When a leaker covers his track by saying, "I don't know everything", it's typically because they don't want to be found wrong because they're making **** up.

While I'd be glad to see Shulk on Thursday, I think he's full of ****.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Given he seems to be in a completely different department than most leakers usually work in...but you're right to be skeptical, Scoliosis. I'm just going along for the ride and not believing him.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
Well the guy seems to be standing by his "leaks" he did mention he couldnt mention the true names of Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U or nintendo would find out who he is

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well the guy seems to be standing by his "leaks" he did mention he couldnt mention the true names of Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U or nintendo would find out who he is
But Smash Bros. For Wii U and Smash Bros. For 3DS ARE the true names of the games. Sakurai confirmed this.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
But Smash Bros. For Wii U and Smash Bros. For 3DS ARE the true names of the games. Sakurai confirmed this.

I know but this guy says that they arent the final name so i figured id give you guys this little contradiction unless you guys saw it than nevermind

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
Though nintendo does have a thing for naming some of their games after their systems. so this being their final names is both not surprising but also surprising figured sakurai would doing something more creative with names. when i heard the names i thought this was a reboot to the smash bros. series for a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom