• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Anybody think this is what the final roster may look like? I slapped it together based on popularity, "leaks", and common sense. I originally had king k. Rool, cranky kong, and crystal, but idk.. Didnt seem right.

Attachments

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
Anybody think this is what the final roster may look like? I slapped it together based on popularity, "leaks", and common sense. I originally had king k. Rool, cranky kong, and crystal, but idk.. Didnt seem right.

why professor layton?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Mr. Predictions is fake. I'll put 1000 fake dollars on it. Who's willing to take that bet? Or how about, if you're not willing to say he's fake now, you have to put "I was wrong about Mr. Prediction" when Shulk isn't revealed on the 30th? And I'll put "I was wrong about Mr. Prediction" if he is. lol ;)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's pretty much what everyone wanted. But... It feels strange...

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Mr. Predictions is fake. I'll put 1000 fake dollars on it. Who's willing to take that bet? Or how about, if you're not willing to say he's fake now, you have to put "I was wrong about Mr. Prediction" when Shulk isn't revealed on the 30th? And I'll put "I was wrong about Mr. Prediction" if he is. lol ;)
At first, I'll be like,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
But then I'll remember I didn't believe him to begin with.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Interesting.

thepredictionss posted...
I would "predict" that Shulk will debut in January 30. I also "predict" that there's a very good reason for his reveal.

chumpykalamoona posted...
This is a big problem with wanna-be leakers and prophets. They set themselves up so early.
As soon as January 30th comes, if it's not Shulk, you're done. Of course, that's why you made a new account just to do this. But still. When will people learn that if you want to pretend to be an insider, make your leak hard to disprove, and have staying power by avoiding specific dates (especially ones less than a week away).

I am very confident that my "prediction" will come true come January 30.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait, why have another Pokemon Trainer? Doesn't Sakurai like uniqueness? It'd be pointless to have two of the same gimmick.

Inb4clonecharacters
inb4semiclonecharacters
inb4Lucario

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
it be interesting to see how he fights but i dont think layton is that popular as a character for smash is he?
At least i thought he was, he used to be at least. Yeah idk, if hed really have a good moveset, but knowing sakurai, he can give anybody a good moveset. Lol

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Interesting.

I would "predict" that Shulk will debut in January 30. I also "predict" that there's a very good reason for his reveal.

chumpykalamoona posted...
This is a big problem with wanna-be leakers and prophets. They set themselves up so early.
As soon as January 30th comes, if it's not Shulk, you're done. Of course, that's why you made a new account just to do this. But still. When will people learn that if you want to pretend to be an insider, make your leak hard to disprove, and have staying power by avoiding specific dates (especially ones less than a week away).

I am very confident that my "prediction" will come true come January 30.
..The more I see these posts, the more I'm interested...

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
At least i thought he was, he used to be at least. Yeah idk, if hed really have a good moveset, but knowing sakurai, he can give anybody a good moveset. Lol

i think it be cool to have our own phoenix wright type character that UMvC3 had. course im not sure if Smash Bros. is harder to come up with a moveset than the Verses series

Dott

Smash Ace
it be interesting to see how he fights but i dont think layton is that popular as a character for smash is he?
Layton is popular, and all of Layton games belong to Nintendo consoles

BUT there is more chance to see him as an assistant than a playable character.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I read this in Wolverine's voice...I orientate people with there avatars to much.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
wonder if this leak turns out to be true how many people here will be surprised what will happen.
Layton is popular, and all of Layton games belong to Nintendo consoles

BUT there is more chance to see him as an assistant than a playable character.
I guess that could be interesting but i dont think they would add a 3rd party series in just for it to only be an assist trophy would seem pretty idk weird but than again i guess it could happen.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
i think it be cool to have our own phoenix wright type character that UMvC3 had. course im not sure if Smash Bros. is harder to come up with a moveset than the Verses series[/quo
i think it be cool to have our own phoenix wright type character that UMvC3 had. course im not sure if Smash Bros. is harder to come up with a moveset than the Verses series
can u do me a solid, idk im a little behind with the leaks and rumors. Whats the latest news

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'm very curious about the 30th. How the community on GameFAQs reacts when nothing happens (I don't buy the leak for a second). Also, whether he'll be the type to try and fight the flames with a water gun or if he'll dash like the other "leakers".

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm very curious about the 30th. How the community on GameFAQs reacts when nothing happens (I don't buy the leak for a second). Also, whether he'll be the type to try and fight the flames with a water gun or if he'll dash like the other "leakers".
He'll post a troll face and say "I told you guys they were just predictions...." and everyone there will feel very silly! lol

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So "Mr Prediction" returns again. According to his "predictions":

Luigi's Mansion 2 is a stage on 3DS.
The Landing Site stage on 3DS is indeed the Pod Landing Site found in Xenoblade Chronicles's Makna Forest, but with mechanical platforms dropping in and out.
The Punch Out stages between Wii U and 3DS are both similar in design, but while the Wii U version is "more dynamic", the 3DS version is "more linear and gives off a retro vibe"
Daisy only exists as once again, a color swap for Peach, no changes to Peach's model or anything. Basically the same as in the previous two Smash Bros games.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Ha, good quote on that thread:

"I "predict" that OP will mysteriously vanish from GameFAQs on January 30. I'm not "claiming" to have any inside information. But once again, you might want to check this topic again on January 30."

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
"Mr Predictions" said he is going to be on game faqs on the 30th, but may be late due to work during the day. Dun Dun Dun

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I don’t believe any text leaks at all, "Mr. Prediction" really ticks me off
It ticks me off that so many of the GameFAQs users are blatantly giving him the cunnilingus he wants. Praise like "he's such a polite guy" or "he's so consistent" is rampant in that thread, despite him being yet another one of those Q&A Leakers like Halibuton, WiiULuv, InfiniteGTX and 3DScreens before him, among others.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I don't think we even have to wait till the 30th to find out, since Directs are announced a day in advance. There is the off chance that Sakurai will reveal a newcomer randomly, but I doubt it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It ticks me off that so many of the GameFAQs users are blatantly giving him the cunnilingus he wants. Praise like "he's such a polite guy" or "he's so consistent" is rampant in that thread, despite him being yet another one of those Q&A Leakers like Halibuton, WiiULuv, InfiniteGTX and 3DScreens before him, among others.
Relax, when this is all said and done. They'll be yelling, and we'll be laughing all the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom