• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
alot of people i noticed think this guy is for real. but idk why i think im just gonna ride this one out till jan 30th comes along before i make any claims

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
I get the strangest feeling that when the 30th rolls around with no Shulk, "Mr. Predictions" will just say that Sakurai got rid of the reveal because of the "leaked" info.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
This thread is way too crowded.
Mr.Predictions thinks Waluigi will be playable? Wha huh?
i wanted waluigi in brawl but him representing the spin off series those are still mario games. but than again i do remember in brawl the mario kart,tennis and golf in the music area it was called mario kart series,mario tennis/golf series so maybe

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
i wanted waluigi in brawl but him representing the spin off series those are still mario games. but than again i do remember in brawl the mario kart,tennis and golf in the music area it was called mario kart series,mario tennis/golf series so maybe
Let's just pretend for a second that this leak is real and Waluigi is in there. Might he be shown off in tandem with Mario Golf World Tour or Mario Kart 8?

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm pretty sure most of the commenters over there are only asking questions to mock him and don't actually believe anything. That's my hope anyway...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
doubtful waluigi will be in. but if hes right than yes this would be the right time to reveal waluigi

I'm rather doubtful of this leak too, but if it was indeed true... well... i'd be "satisfied" with the roster. There are still a couple characters I'd like that aren't showing up (namely Daisy and Blaziken) but... eh... I'd be satisfied nonetheless.

SuperPiccoloBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
superpiccolobros
I'm rather doubtful of this leak too, but if it was indeed true... well... i'd be "satisfied" with the roster. There are still a couple characters I'd like that aren't showing up (namely Daisy and Blaziken) but... eh... I'd be satisfied nonetheless.

blaziken i wanted to. to be honest any leak with little mac and shulk in it i want to be true.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can you tell the questions? My mom made a parental block for game FAQs.

Also, Waluigi wont be announce. He's unlockable if Luigi is. And Luigi was revealed because it was the Year of Luigi.
Basically.
How would Shulk be revealed?
At what time is his reveal?
And what's his source (I doubt this will be answered)?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Basically.
He did not answer in his latest round. He merely described Hands-On Hall as a very hectic stage with rolling spike logs and Thwomps and cloud platforms that disappear and such.

Now that he's brought that level up, I would like that part of it to be true. Hands-On Hall was indeed one of the most unique Mario levels in a long long time.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He did not answer in his latest round. He merely described Hands-On Hall as a very hectic stage with rolling spike logs and cloud platforms that disappear and such.

Now that he's brought that level up, I would like that part of it to be true. Hands-On Hall was indeed one of the most unique Mario levels in a long long time.
...I'll wait a little longer, if not then I'll try a bunch of others.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
...I'll wait a little longer, if not then I'll try a bunch of others.
He tends to take a while to respond, and lately he's been picking and choosing alot of the questions. It took a while to get him to answer that the symbols for Takamaru, Shulk and Mii would be (respectively) a small sword, a large bulky sword facing downwards (I'm sure he means the Monado) and quite literally the word Mii.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, after looking around. I'm beginning to feel that I'm not the only one with a Gamefaqs account going after him...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
You know, after looking around. I'm beginning to feel that I'm not the only one with a Gamefaqs account going after him...
You are not. I actually have had a GameFAQS account for a good long while but only remembered it the other day during all this "prediction" stuff. I kinda wanted to have some fun with this guy, but I don't plan to use GameFAQs alot so I consider it a very temporary account. Hint hint, I'm the one that asks about stages alot.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Basically.
He answered with this:

"I'd "predict" the reveal to be on the 30th (now I'm hearing 29th or 30th). It'd be before Noon EST, according to my "predictions", and the event he's revealed at would be revealed at least 12 hours in advance."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, myself and another are bombarding him with toughie questions.
You are not. I actually have had a GameFAQS account for a good long while but only remembered it the other day during all this "prediction" stuff. I kinda wanted to have some fun with this guy, but I don't plan to use GameFAQs alot so I consider it a very temporary account. Hint hint, I'm the one that asks about stages alot.

So, just to be clear. Who's who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom