• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Let's tear it apart again. :troll:

1. The model is too blocky to be of a playable character.
2. The outline has been crappily done.
3. The background is pixelated.
4. See a white ring to the left of Quote's head? It's a visual effect from Mario's midair jump.

So, it is confirmed to be
and then there's this
but let's just ignore that it's fake for now ok? let's say how awesome it is because it's quote!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wouldn't that be cool? But I think we all know which screenshot Quote was imposed onto. Otherwise, Quote's 3DS stylization looks great.

This and in the Ness/Jigglypuff image from yesteryear lead me to believe that fakers are doing quite well in mocking up the 3DS stylizations; the watercolor and outlines, etc. I don't doubt that a skilled digital artist could have possibly made the Palutena screens.
Except you're kidding yourself if you think the quality of those two leaks matches up with the Palutena leak.

This one and the Ness/Jiggly fakes were easy to tear apart.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
some one should post this "leak" on another site (like gamefaqs) and see how fast they dismiss it.

D

Deleted member

Besides, not all characters have alternate costumes to pull from other games. Can you imagine an alt. costume for the Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Captain Falcon without it being something originally made for Smash?
Classic Ice Climbers (stylized like Nana is on the Famicom boxart)
Ancient Minister (Unless you're counting it as made-up for Smash since it debuted in Brawl)
John Solver (look it up)
Blood Falcon (change the red palette to have more of B. Falcon's design)/Super Falcon/Phoenix (not Falcon or his copy, but he's quite similar)/Berserker (Falcon's "villain" persona in the anime universe; featured in F-Zero Climax)/Classic Captain Falcon/etc.
:p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If I could give one tip to those making fake pictures it'd be this: If a picture already exists on the Internet, DON'T ****ING USE IT!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That quote model isn't to bad, touch it up a bit and you would a good pic. It's fake but be cool to see him.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
From scratch. That way no one will find a loop hole (look at good ol' Palutena for example).
Ah, yes. Good ol' Lady Palutena. The background of the stage is but one of the things leading us to believe its legitimacy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
so you want leakers to make everything themselves 100%?

seriously doubt that anyone would take the time to do that.
You do know I mean FAKE leakers right? As the Quote "leak" and Waluigi "leak" from a couple days ago were both killed off within 15ish minutes. Palutena has been going on for 5 days now and no one can still call it legit fake.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
5 days. 5 days the leak of Lady Palutena has gone strong. And each day, people believe it more and more. Some for the sheer fact that they believe it would've been debunked by now if fake.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
If it is a fake, then it will probably be one of the most famous fake leaks in Smash Bros history. Has there ever been a leak like this before?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
5 days. 5 days the leak of Lady Palutena has gone strong. And each day, people believe it more and more. Some for the sheer fact that they believe it would've been debunked by now if fake.
Kinda reminding me of the Mega Mewtwo Y leak (in the form of a low quality photo of the Genesect movie poster) prior to Pokémon X & Y: Countless were wanting it to be fake but, like Palutena, couldn't 100% PROVE it fake.

Morbi

Scavenger
No one has really been discussing it though. Most people gave up day one, many assume that if there was something to be found, it would have been found. I am honestly in Team Fake, as I am not entirely receptive to just disregarding all of the minor inconsistencies.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Kinda reminding me of the Mega Mewtwo Y leak (in the form of a low quality photo of the Genesect movie poster) prior to Pokémon X & Y: Countless were wanting it to be fake but, like Palutena, couldn't 100% PROVE it fake.
And look at how that turned out. :laugh:

No one has really been discussing it though. Most people gave up day one, many assume that if there was something to be found, it would have been found. I am honestly in Team Fake, as I am not entirely receptive to just disregarding all of the minor inconsistencies.
Well, I just meant there are more people starting to believe in it. I didn't mean everyone was starting to.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You do know I mean FAKE leakers right? As the Quote "leak" and Waluigi "leak" from a couple days ago were both killed off within 15ish minutes. Palutena has been going on for 5 days now and no one can still call it legit fake.
the waluigi one was killed in literally one minute. that one was terrible.

also yes I do know fake leakers

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Regardless of the legitimacy of those pictures, assuming Palutena is in, I don't think we will know for a fairly long time.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
anyone post the pic on gamefaqs? if not here's another one for ya. jeez @Noah5900 if you found a leak post ALL the pictures, come on man.

Quotesmash2.png

this one looks a lot better, but since the other one's fake we can assume this one is too.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
More or less, it was anaylzed to death that first day they appeared, but it is still true that we can no more prove it true then prove it false. People believe that it is true, as do I, mostly because this forum has been pretty good at catching these fakes in the past. At this point believing it's real is about all we've got till Sakurai decides to reveal or it is released.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
More or less, it was anaylzed to death that first day they appeared, but it is still true that we can no more prove it true then prove it false. People believe that it is true, as do I, mostly because this forum has been pretty good at catching these fakes in the past. At this point believing it's real is about all we've got till Sakurai decides to reveal or it is released.
yeah, that leak's solid. it's pretty legit.

also, anyone else notice we rarely get leaks that include people's feet? suppose it's a lot easier to make a fake leak without the feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom