• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I feel like a demo is likely. I see Nintendo working with Best Buy again, and bringing E3 to stores.
I hope they do that at the very least. The possibility of playing Smash is in the palm of our hands.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't understand why people really want a demo anyway.
Yeah, I am not entirely sure either. It would only last for a few matches before it becomes redundant. I have been playing Smash as my demo as it is, I don't really need to play as one of the newcomers to get hyped. I would like to see what the game plays like prior to actually purchasing it, but a demo wouldn't even really do a good job at that, in my opinion. That being said, if there is a demo, you can be sure I will download it or whatever.

peachy!

super princess
I don't have a Wii U or 3DS yet, as I am planning on getting both systems when Smash Bros. is released, but I'd love a demo solely for the purposing of reading users' reviews on the game. If the reviews are positive, I'd be even more hyped for the game. :grin:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't have a Wii U or 3DS yet, as I am planning on getting both systems when Smash Bros. is released, but I'd love a demo solely for the purposing of reading users' reviews on the game. If the reviews are positive, I'd be even more hyped for the game. :grin:
You never want to trust reviews in general (unless you take them collectively and discern how you usually feel about certain implements and how they are normally critically received), but a review of a demo? That is certainly a premature review, even then, I doubt you would find too many negative reviews unless the game is utterly horrible. Usually hype will drive people to write about how exciting it is (as opposed to some overt problems). If that is your jam, that is cool. I just wouldn't take initial reviews too seriously.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
hey guys im psychic I know all the everything

playable characters
Dillion
Samuri Goroh
Banjo

all these appeared in a dream so it will happen irl no joke

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I think a beta could really benefit Smash 4. It can raise more hype and even fix some problems the developers haven't seen. It probably won't happen, since Nintendo seems to be really scared of releasing demos, but it would be nice.

RODO

Smash Ace
So I know for sure Sakurai has seen the Palutena pics now, because I tweeted him the pics a day ago. Idk why I was expecting a response, but maybe I'll get one. And technically I didn't ask a question either so he's free to respond if he wants :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I know for sure Sakurai has seen the Palutena pics now, because I tweeted him the pics a day ago. Idk why I was expecting a response, but maybe I'll get one. And technically I didn't ask a question either so he's free to respond if he wants :troll:
Welp, if Sakurai cuts Palutena...

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
umm this looks pretty real to me
Wouldn't that be cool? But I think we all know which screenshot Quote was imposed onto. Otherwise, Quote's 3DS stylization looks great.

This and in the Ness/Jigglypuff image from yesteryear lead me to believe that fakers are doing quite well in mocking up the 3DS stylizations; the watercolor and outlines, etc. I don't doubt that a skilled digital artist could have possibly made the Palutena screens.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
umm this looks pretty real to me
Let's tear it apart again. :troll:

1. The model is too blocky to be of a playable character.
2. The outline has been crappily done.
3. The background is pixelated.
4. See a white ring to the left of Quote's head? It's a visual effect from Mario's midair jump.

So, it is confirmed to be

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Plus I have doubts we'll see indie stuff in Smash (I don't have a problem with them but I can't seeing it work for Smash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom