• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
I will be pretty disappointed if there was no Shulk reveal.
Also new to Smashboards and glad to finally be on here than just lurking.:laugh:
Welcome to the Crimson club mate ;)

" Mr.Prediction " is coming back tonight, apparently talking about Assist Trophies. Reason he couldn't reply is because of his GF post limit.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
You know what? I have a big question:

What's Japan's reaction to the Palutena leak? We've been buzzing about it for ages, but how did they pick up on it? Palutena's even more popular there.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I found the whole "I predict" thing to be very comical. After the supposed legitimacy of Palutena and now the "predictions" guy, I'm looking forward to whatever crazy personality comes up next in a leak.

I don't think it will get delayed, but then again we know so little about the game. Also, I have hope for a decent amount of newcomers
I want more than 10 newcomers... maybe 20 newcomers at max... maybe 15 as the happy medium. :awesome:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just want a rumor mentioning ravio as a playable character. He would be very unique.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If Shulk is revealed this week I will throw a party and be uber excited for Smash 4 regardless of what else happens
Please don't tell me you are talking about the January 30th thing happening

Or is there a xenoblade anniversary happening this week (which is a not a good thing to go on sakurai revealed nothing for smash 64 anniversary)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Woohoo! I finally made it to the end of the thread!

So... Palutena seems to be real, that's pretty neat. Hopefully we don't get any more real leaks, so it doesn't ruin the surprise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Or is there a xenoblade anniversary happening this week (which is a not a good thing to go on sakurai revealed nothing for smash 64 anniversary)
It would most likely be February 11th, or when Xenogears (the first game) came out...

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman

The closest thing is that it's been a year since X was announced. But that's a bit stretching it I think, unless I'm forgetting something else Xenoblade related at the end of January.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Palutena looks real. But I stikll don't care who gets in the roster as long as it's not Reggie. But Sakurai wheres.....:ganondorf::popo::wolf::falcomelee::jigglypuff::falconmelee::gw::yoshimelee::nessmelee: where are they ;-;

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just want a rumor mentioning ravio as a playable character. He would be very unique.
How would Ravio be unique? He is just *spoiler alert*

Link's counterpart from Lorule so he wouldn't be any more unique than Toon Link is.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Palutena looks real. But I stikll don't care who gets in the roster as long as it's not Reggie. But Sakurai wheres.....:ganondorf::popo::wolf::falcomelee::jigglypuff::falconmelee::gw::yoshimelee::nessmelee: where are they ;-;
I see like this:
Before the game releases: :popo::yoshi2::falco::warioc::lucario::zerosuitsamus::diddy::snake::sheik::metaknight:
After the game releases: :ness2::jigglypuff::gw::wolf::lucas::pt::rob::ike:

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
How would Ravio be unique? He is just *spoiler alert*

Link's counterpart from Lorule so he wouldn't be any more unique than Toon Link is.

Ravio for Link's alternate costume!

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Why do I get the feeling that the next newcomer is gonna be another obscure character that not many people anticipated. Besides Mega Man, the Villager and ESPECIALLY Wii Fit Trainer were completely out of nowhere and Sakurai even stated he picked WFT because nobody was expecting her.

Rosalina isn't exactly in the same boat, but she definitely wasn't on a whole lot of wishlists either.

D

Deleted member

It would be pretty cool if Sakurai cut Pokemon Trainer and added Pokemon Master. A character with Greninja, Blaziken, and Charizard. It would never happen. At least Greninja and Blaziken have some backing. Everyone knows that Squirtle and Ivysaur are leeching off of Charizard's life support. Charizard is the only reason people don't think that Pokemon Trainer has a chance to be cut. :rolleyes:
Thank whatever deity applies here that it would never happen.
Only acceptable change to the PT lineup would be to swap Squirtle and Ivysaur for their fully evolved states.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I agree with @Scoliosis Jones, I've been trying to say that Sakurai will likely reveal unlockables before release, if no story mode is any indication of fear of leaks.
Plus characters like Toon Link are bound to be unlockable anyway.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims

I don't actually think anything is going to happen. I just meant if something somehow did that would be my reaction.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know we really don't need any more Ravio threads.
Ok, then I'll post a short version here:

B: boomerang

Down B: the hammer, stuns opponents.

Up B: Tornado Rod.

Over B(right or left) fire rod.

A: cross bow

Down A: ice rod

Up A: Bombs

Over A(right or left) uses sand rod to launch opponents in the air.

final smash(won't say what activates it to avoid spoilers) but unleashes the nice items to use all their effects at once.

Anyway to make this on topic. How many rumors you think will show up before the big date that is the 30th?

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
You know what? I have a big question:

What's Japan's reaction to the Palutena leak? We've been buzzing about it for ages, but how did they pick up on it? Palutena's even more popular there.
This. Anybody got any info about it?

Also, I feel all these leaked rosters lack the ROB factor. I don't think WFT is the last surprise we'll get roster-wise. So far I haven't seen this kind of character on any leak.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know, I never knew I wanted Palutena until the leak came out. I haven't played Uprising (I need to get around to that), but from what I've seen in cutscenes, she looks like a fun character and has plenty of potential to be a fighter. I never really realized that towards the leak. I hope it's real.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I really hope Shulk isn't revealed on Thursday, just so we can get rid of the annoying "predictions".

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I really hope Shulk isn't revealed on Thursday, just so we can get rid of the annoying "predictions".
:sadeyes:
You know, I never knew I wanted Palutena until the leak came out. I haven't played Uprising (I need to get around to that), but from what I've seen in cutscenes, she looks like a fun character and has plenty of potential to be a fighter. I never really realized that towards the leak. I hope it's real.
Hello fellow newbie!

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I really doubt it will happen, but I hope against hope that Shulk is revealed on the 30th. It would be such a weird moment for SmashBoards.

"PersonA: He got lucky!"
"PersonB: But this roster is so weird. Why Sakurai why?!"
"PersonC: RIDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom