• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I dunno, does Icarus really need more than one rep?

..Did it really need the first one? I mean, I'm glad they did because it brought the series back that was long dead but... inb4 flamewar
Well, I'd imagine Sakurai wants to get the word out about Kid Icarus, so... Yeah, I think it does.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

..Did it really need the first one? I mean, I'm glad they did because it brought the series back that was long dead but... inb4 flamewar
Eh, maybe. I mean, I think the KI series is now belonging to Sakurai after KI:U. Im sure he would want to implement more of his series charcaters

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace

Did SF need three characters?
Sometimes I wonder if we all had played every Nintendo game if we'd even care about how many reps a given franchise got. Maybe if we'd heard of every franchise and loved them all, we could be free of these chains known as slots, and just be amazed that Sakurai made another awesome character. What matters more then who the characters are is how well they are designed. While balance has not been the strongest attribute of his designs, in every other regard he has done a remarkable job. If only we could appreciate it. What a world that would be.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes I wonder if we all had played every Nintendo game if we'd even care about how many reps a given franchise got. Maybe if we'd heard of every franchise and loved them all, we could be free of these chains known as slots, and just be amazed that Sakurai made another awesome character. What matters more then who the characters are is how well they are designed. While balance has not been the strongest attribute of his designs, in every other regard he has done a remarkable job. If only we could appreciate it. What a world that would be.
A utopia within Smashboards? Nah.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I really think these are real and will also admit I was wrong if they are fake. I just want this to be real so badly, so I can finally stop maining Pikachu. I really wanted Ashley (deconfirmed) and Micaiah (unprobable) too but if I get one of the three I think I'll be fine. After Smash 4 comes out, this might give me a reason to play KIU and actually deal with Pit's annoyingness
Mandatory.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Im sorry, I have no idea where to place this, but I just need to get this out there
My avatar joined in the fun too.

Where is this Waluigi leak? I havent seen it, probably because it got drowned in all of the objections.....

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Since all the hype over the Palutena leak has died down, let's take a moment to commemorate all the awful misspellings of her name.

"Palatina" -Some guy on Miiverse.
"Paletuna" -A YouTube comment.
"Politane" -Poor ******* that never finished grade school.
"platuno" -A five year old.
"Palootayna" -The spell it how it sounds guy.
"Green haired chick" -Dudebro.
"That hentai you've been watching on your gameboy" -Your mom (probably).

Even if it somehow turns out fake, we will remember the one leak that stumped us all. Here's hoping it's legit and we'll get to play as our lovely goddess. If only Viridi too.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Since all the hype over the Palutena leak has died down, let's take a moment to commemorate all the awful misspellings of her name.

"Paletina" -Some guy on Miiverse.

Even if it somehow turns out fake, we will remember the one leak that stumped us all. Here's hoping it's legit and we'll get to play as our lovely goddess. If only Viridi too.
We may not get the Goddess of Nature, but the Goddess of Light is just as good, if not better.

Also, these misspellings of Lady Palutena's name make me sad inside.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman

"Palatina" -Some guy on Miiverse.

Isn't Pale Tuna a joke?

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Why the Palutena leak isn't in the front page? It's the most devastating leak so far!!!

Morbi

Scavenger
Should the leak be fake, and once people stop caring about these pics and start erroneously claiming they actually thought it was fake deep down all along, at least it'll give future leakers something to aspire towards.
I know right? I need to hurry up and decide whether or not I think it is fake or not. I mean, something has always been off about them (mostly the minor inconsistencies) to me and I have predominantly been in the "the leak is fake camp," however, certain aspects make it apparent that the picture is real (such as the entirely new model). I think I am going to lock my answer in at fake. :awesome:

But if it is real, I am going to claim that I knew it the whole time.

Not really though.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That was pretty funny. I might give it a look. Problem is, I don't think that I will like the style of game that much.
Dude give it a try, the multiplayer is what really keeps ya in there.

The story is good, the VA's are good, the controls are weird at first, but you'll get used to it.

What you don't like rail shooters?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The people of NeoGAF are certainly taking an interesting spin on this leak. They have #TeamReal and #TeamFake icons on their avatars, and some of them made a bet with each other, I think.

If the leak is true, people who think it's fake have to change their avatar to pictures of Lady Palutena. If it's fake, people who believed it have to change their avatars to bad fanart of Lady Palutena.

No idea if people are actually going to do it, but I thought it was interesting.

Morbi

Scavenger
The people of NeoGAF are certainly taking an interesting spin on this leak. They have #TeamReal and #TeamFake icons on their avatars, and some of them made a bet with each other, I think.

If the leak is true, people who think it's fake have to change their avatar to pictures of Lady Palutena. If it's fake, people who believed it have to change their avatars to bad fanart of Lady Palutena.

No idea if people are actually going to do it, but I thought it was interesting.
Other communities sure do know how to have fun. :upsidedown:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Dude give it a try, the multiplayer is what really keeps ya in there.

The story is good, the VA's are good, the controls are weird at first, but you'll get used to it.

What you don't like rail shooters?
I've never played one before, at least I don't think I have, unless something like Star Fox 64 counts. Plus I know for a fact I'm using my 3DS card for FE Awakening. Maybe I will get KIU afterwards though.

To be on topic though: I hope we get a direct next week. I could really use a good character reveal.

Dott

Smash Ace
I've never played one before, at least I don't think I have, unless something like Star Fox 64 counts. Plus I know for a fact I'm using my 3DS card for FE Awakening. Maybe I will get KIU afterwards though.

To be on topic though: I hope we get a direct next week. I could really use a good character reveal.
I think we all hope for a nd

But please understand...

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
I encourage those certain this is real to always be cautious, because this could very well be an elaborate hoax. Hoaxers will go to great lengths to full people. Remember Survivor2299, the Fallout 4 hoax? The guy behind that invested a thousand dollars into a hoax just to fool people for a month.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So this is probably really stupid, and I'm gonna get beat up for this, but what are the chances we'll get a character from Lego City: Undercover? Even though lego, they're exclusive to Nintendo characters haha. Mostly kidding, but I actually wouldn't be *that surprised.

Morbi

Scavenger
So this is probably really stupid, and I'm gonna get beat up for this, but what are the chances we'll get a character from Lego City: Undercover? Even though lego, they're exclusive to Nintendo characters haha. Mostly kidding, but I actually wouldn't be *that surprised.
I wouldn't mind if Batman happened to be in Lego City: Undercover. :troll:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
0.01%

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I ready to start talking about the leaked character leaks again this leak has run it's course

Dott

Smash Ace

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
If he was first-party I wouldn't mind, but he's not, so I don't really want him in. Not that he has a chance in the first place.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
More likely than Ridley to get in though, eh?

*ducks for cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom