• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
New StarFox game = yes. I'd still like for Krstal to appear, even if this Rachel Racoon is there. Krystal is Rare's last Nintendo character, so I prefer to keep her in the series.

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
This guy works for Namco, who also happen to be making an unannounced new Star Fox game. A new character in this new Star Fox game is 'Rachel Racoon' who looks evil, who is also going to appear in these new Super Smash Bros games. Yes.
Until we have any confirmation of a new Starfox game in the process of development, this guy is some Furry who makes up Starfox characters and uploads them on to Deviant Art in his free time

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Rachel Raccoon is a fat ***** who graduated bottom of her class. She ****s Falco and is promptly beheaded by Leon after Falco kicks her out of his Arwing.

Spoiler Alert. Sorry.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Until we have any confirmation of a new Starfox game in the process of development, this guy is some Furry who makes up Starfox characters and uploads them on to Deviant Art in his free time
Nah, I doubt he has much free time. He must be really busy working on both a Super Smash Bros and a Star Fox game.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
thats from sly cooper isent it, the logo is on her belt

I believe it's some variety of joke. Or the internet is even dumber than I thought.

In other news this s*** is false beyond any reasonable doubt!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, the poor rumor was not only hated on by us for being ridiculous, but Toon Link's confirmation just kicked it in the balls right away.

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
Yeah, the poor rumor was not only hated on by us for being ridiculous, but Toon Link's confirmation just kicked it in the balls right away.

Poor kid.. he only got 3 days to pretend and now he's made to look like a complete fool in front of the internet.

Nah, I doubt he has much free time. He must be really busy working at Mcdonalds and living in his grandma's basement.
Yea.. you're probably right..

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
You guys did see the edit to the IGN link that says it was specifically and intentionally meant to be ridiculous to get this very thread talking, right? I'm just asking since I saw it but nobody has made any comments on it that I can see.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
On the plus-side we can discount every rumor that had TL axed which was near all of them. Now if someone pull another out their ass they'll need to be a modicum more creative

Hoots

Can Be Combative
CHUMS! I need some help. That one "leaked" full roster from the guy who allegedly knew exactly when Olimar and Luigi would be revealed is not in the OP, and Google is failing me. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Just for fun I decided to mix up the recent "leak" as a roster since he indicated the placement of all the characters and so on.

The placement of Mii and Random is pretty fishy if you ask me.
I can't find the link to the IGN roster, but here's Wariofan's mock-up of it. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster it's false, based on Toon Link.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
CHUMS! I need some help. That one "leaked" full roster from the guy who allegedly knew exactly when Olimar and Luigi would be revealed is not in the OP, and Google is failing me. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!
I went browsing the thread and it seems like the topic was deleted. The user later reposted the roster as a fan roster, implying that it was fake. Here you go:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Mii
Random

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Mewtwo
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Ness
Lucas

Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Pit
Palutena
Marth
Ike
Chrom/Lucina
Fox
Falco
Krystal

Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Olimar
Captain Falcon
Little Mac
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Mega Man
Sonic
Pac-Man

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I reposted it as a fan roster under my alt. to test if it would be deleted like the original topic designating it a leak was on GameFAQs. It was a legitimacy test on my end. Now, weeks later, it's illegitimate beyond a doubt.

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
I can't find the link to the IGN roster, but here's Wariofan's mock-up of it. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster it's false, based on Toon Link.

Wow this whole confirmation of Toon Link really put an end to a lot of fakers. This roster could have been good though. Replace Pacman with Rayman or Knuckles and add Toon Link and Id approve of this roster 100%

Ahh wait... didnt see that "Mii" up there.. kill it

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Lucario is his rival? But we're getting Genesect too?

Whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Blaziken is Lucario's rival.

According to the anime at least, it seems like

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Emmmm, no. If anything, the Pokémon character will be revealed 11th October, the day right before 12th, since the 12th is a Saturday, not the week after. Genesect's course has run, though he does simply state it as an appearance and nothing more, so could be the confirmation of Poké Balls. Not buying it though, still holding my money on Pokémon Trainer.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Emmmm, no. If anything, the Pokémon character will be revealed 11th October, the day right before 12th, since the 12th is a Saturday, not the week after. Genesect's course has run, though he does simply state it as an appearance and nothing more, so could be the confirmation of Poké Balls. Not buying it though, still holding my money on Pokémon Trainer.
It's /vp/

Just let that sink in.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's /vp/

Just let that sink in.
Yeah, I know, but thought I might aswell throw in a somewhat interesting comment. Make no mistake, I'm one of the first people to call something off as fake as long as it comes from 4chan, I think I've even said it before in this thread,

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
So, now we check to see if that Mewtwo render came from the Internet?

EDIT: It is convenient that Pikachu is in his helpless animation when said animation is clearly visible in one of his website screenshots.

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
RUMOR: 8-Bit Donkey Kong will be making it into the game. He throws barrels at his opponents. This came from a TOTALLY reliable source, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Couple of things due to hacking brawl.

How do we know if that isn't a texture hack for Brawl?
Similarly, that could always be a well-created model placed into Brawl like Roy. However, looking at M2's design I guess it looks real enough

Steelia

Smash Champion
Today from 4chan
Come now. Really?

I will give the picture this, though, I really hope Mewtwo has that awesome blue Psychic effect around him like s/he did in the Genesect movie. That's something I've been hoping since the beginning. Constantly emanating this raw Psychic power from his body... It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom