• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I remember the massive butthurt on R.O.B. :laugh: Felt bad for the poor bot so I decided to main him for a little while until I unlocked Toon Link back when I first got Brawl.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The first time I saw that Ring stage, I expected Little Mac to hop in, but instead, Villager jumps in (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). I'm hoping Mac, Mii and Pacman are in the game.

BS about Jigglypuff being cut. At all. She's part of the original 12 and I highly doubt anyone will be removed. I remember someone going off and saying Yoshi is cut and "replaced" by Pit- wtf? I feel like they're holding Yoshi off to cross promote his new Wii U game or Yoshi's New Island on 3DS.

I wrote a blog like 2 weeks ago about Diddy or Dixie being revealed in November, Peach in December... Sonic possibly in October (funny if that happened since in 2007, he was revealed for Brawl that same month) or a Pokemon revealed for that month because I had a good feeling Luigi was to revealed in August to coincide with Dream Team. We already have 3 character reveals that ties into recent releases (Villager, New Leaf in June, Olimar, Pikmin 3 in July and Luigi, Dream Team in August). There's 4 slots left on the website at the moment and 4 months left. Next month, W101 is coming out but I'm not certain about Wonder Red's inclusion :l

I am confident about Diddy and Peach though. And about that speculation of Dixie being a tag team- really nice idea. And she is featured in Tropical Freeze, so, there may be a possibility? I remember Nintendo's description of Pikmin 3 going on about Brittany being one of many playable female characters to be featured in upcoming games (with Dixie in Tropical Freeze and Peach in Super Mario 3D World). This doesn't necessarily tie in with Smash Bros, but the way things are turning out, I have no doubt in my mind that they're cross promoting not only just for the sake of it but possibly to spice up the sales of Wii U.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
We need more rumours.
I know they are fake but they get my testosterone flowing for this game.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ah, I remember staying up the night the game got in a bunch of people's hands.

Ah the butthurt. The strong strong butterhurt when R.O.B. showed up.
Double post well yes rob was hated at first but that was until they played as him they were wrong about rob he's was a really fantastic inclusion

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found this:

http://i.imgur.com/CWAswO3.png

I'm still going to treat this as fake.
Having severe doubts it's real. Seems odd to announce Zero Suit Samus at that time don't understand why Zelda would use her Skyward Sword design when Link is still using his Twilight Princess design. And I say it's too early to pay attention to "leaks" of any kind right now.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Found this:

The Diddy Kong, Peach and Sonic ones are pretty much no-brainers. Zelda using the Skyward Sword design is unlikely when Link is still using TP design, and Ganondorf and Sheik will likely still use the TP designs too. Zero Suit Samus and Palutena are pretty risky, while Palutena isn't completely unlikely I don't see why they'd announce a veteran that's part of another character this early.

What I do find odd is that he says there'll be no more newcomer announcements for the rest of the year, I at least expect 2 more newcomers this year, or at least Mewtwo. Plus, it's extremely fishy that he doesn't want to go into the next year, which is most likely because we know nothing of what will happen next year.

There's not much legitimacy to be found here, and it's just another 4chan wannabe leaker. Still interesting to read.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, we have only four days to see if he's a liar or not. If he turns out to be right on the 27th I seriously doubt Nintendo will keep to this schedule and will probably deliberately change things around just as they start making the calls to have this guy's head on a silver platter.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Found this:

Nice finds, I'll add them to the OP for the sake of information even though I don't trust them

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
BUT OF COURSE,we were blind all that time!!

Zero suit Samus is Samus's enemy from her past ! :troll:
Worst case scenario is that Ridley gets revealed as a stage hazard along with Zero Suit Samus' confirmation. Good thing that it's just a silly leak going off of obvious things, and of course he doesn't dare go beyond 2013 since we have no idea what Nintendo has planned for next year. It's really just a too safe "leak" with some obvious artists' names thrown in for good measure.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So ZSS in four days huh?

Is there anything happening then? Or is it just some random reveal?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Would just be a random reveal, though it'd be exactly a week after the Other M stage's reveal.
Seems odd. But at the same time kinda believable.

Who knows? I kinda hope it's true. Nothing he's said is particularly bad. I'd be satisfied if this happened.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Seems odd. But at the same time kinda believable.

Who knows? I kinda hope it's true. Nothing he's said is particularly bad. I'd be satisfied if this happened.
I see no Ridley, so I'm not satisfied :p

Either way, ZSS getting revealed this early could go in our favor, though if we're really unlucky her reveal would come with a Ridley stage hazard reveal too.

Edit: ****, just realized I'm not in the Ridley thread, whoops, too much time spend there I guess :p

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What I do find odd is that he says there'll be no more newcomer announcements for the rest of the year, I at least expect 2 more newcomers this year, or at least Mewtwo. Plus, it's extremely fishy that he doesn't want to go into the next year, which is most likely because we know nothing of what will happen next year.
Well, I'd argue that all of this isn't too unreasonable... The only one on here that sounds iffy to me is Palutena because, with at least 9 months before this game hits the shelves, I'm honestly not expecting any newcomers until January at the earliest. The SS design of Zelda would be different but I wouldn't say that it would be totally unbelievable if they went that route. Some fans have posted theories about a big Metroid reveal this month because of this month being the anniversary of the series and with the seemingly random reveal of the Other M stage earlier this week, I wouldn't toss ZSS completely out the window. The only thing exceedingly risky about this guy's post is that he gives EXACT dates so he's willing to have all his credibility to be shattered within a matter of days if he's wrong. Still, in four days we'll know if this guy is onto something.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ugh leave it to 4chan to start yet another rumor to spread false hype, however if all this comes to pass.... it'd be sweet.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I want proof.
French interview
Translation

Quote:
PN: You receive many requests for new characters, and this on the part of fans and even developers. Do you take into account those requests, or do you prefer to keep your vision of the game intact, and thus to maintain the balance in not taking into account these suggestions?

Sakurai: in fact, I would indeed like account requests from fans. But the phase during which I am collecting this kind of information is already complete, and we are currently integrating this content to the game. We always try to incorporate a maximum of content in our program.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ugh leave it to 4chan to start yet another rumor to spread false hype, however if all this comes to pass.... it'd be sweet.
Yeah, I don't think there's come a single legitimate SSB leak out from 4chan ever. It's always to be taken with a grain of salt when it comes from there.

Toon link04

Smash Cadet
B-but..but...

Are you serius?A person that says that ridley is too big at 5:50A.M?!*yawn*Well its better than dreaming that your in library with a window and then looking trought you see UFOs then I look closely and see aliens then I become paralized and after the dream I wake up at 3:00A.M and star seeing things but IMOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom