• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Interesting.

With that little star in account, as well as the face being different from both Brawl and KI:U, it's safe to say this is a new design.

The star could be an easter egg much like how Kirby can transform into a Thwomp, so it's something Sakurai would do.
The little star doesn't seem like something a leaker would take into account. Do you think it could be legitimate based on that?

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I think the power star on Palutena's dress is significant. Why would someone photoshop that in when she never had it? This seems like something Sakurai would do.

Staarih

Smash Master
The Mario Star -shaped jewel DOES indeed sound like something Sakurai would do, but still I don't really know what to think of this leak. It looks pretty professional, but I think I'm going to stay pretty neutral towards it at the moment and just see what happens, if anything.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The little star doesn't seem like something a leaker would take into account. Do you think it could be legitimate based on that?
I think the question is more like: Why would the leaker bother to make an entirely new design?

Not to say this may be real because of this detail, but it points towards being a legit leak nonetheless.

Of course, it could be fake anyway, but that would mean that the leaker put an impressive amount of effort in doing this. If this is fake, I must commend the leaker's patience and dedication to make a fake picture look so convincing.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm going to sit and hope it's fake like all the others. I'll put off potential disappointment for as long as I possibly can. : P

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Interesting.

With that little star in account, as well as the face being different from both Brawl and KI:U, it's safe to say this is a new design.

The star could be an easter egg much like how Kirby can transform into a Thwomp, so it's something Sakurai would do.
It's a pretty clever fake indeed.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Now I'm imagining Pit giving that star to her after they played lots of 3D World when done crafting new jewels and Palutena just puts it on casually.

Never she'd knew it'd become something quite significant for millions of others beyond the 4th wall.

I want to believe~ x2

Last edited by a moderator:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
This is one of my favorite leaks thus far.
It's so intriguing, and instead of being disconfirmed, this one gets more believable each minute.
I'm going to sit and hope it's fake like all the others. I'll put off potential disappointment for as long as I possibly can. : P
Don't be disappointed, I'm sure Palutena will have a Medusa color swap. :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
This is one of my favorite leaks thus far.
It's so intriguing, and instead of being disconfirmed, this one gets more believable each minute.

Don't be disappointed, I'm sure Palutena will have a Medusa color swap. :p
Or we could get Medusa as a third Kid Icarus character instead of BSing everyone like that. :B

But yeah I dunno. I'm not buying into this regardless.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think the question is more like: Why would the leaker bother to make an entirely new design?
Not to say this may be real because of this detail, but it points towards being a legit leak nonetheless.
Of course, it could be fake anyway, but that would mean that the leaker put an impressive amount of effort in doing this. If this is fake, I must commend the leaker's patience and dedication to make a fake picture look so convincing.
Yeah. My problem with it being fake in that regard is that fakers don't seem like the sort to patiently, painstakingly create something so hard to tell. Since I would assume they're making these to create a stir.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Guys...
WHY WOULD THE LEAKER MAKE A BRAND NEW PALUTENA MODEL WITH A STARMAN?
Seriously, just asking.
That's the 3 though.
Exactly. It doesn't make sense for them to go through such immense trouble just to make a stir for a couple hours.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Some people enjoy this stuff. Maybe the guy was making a Brawl hack and he was like "Eh screw it let's troll the internet"

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Kinda wish there were more than two pics, though. Or maybe even a bigger pic with the bottom screen shown.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't know. I could see someone putting effort into something they enjoy doing to rile people up for a while and then drop kick their hopes when it turns out to be a massive lie.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I don't know. I could see someone putting effort into something they enjoy doing to rile people up for a while and then drop kick their hopes when it turns out to be a massive lie.
I have a friend who would definitely do something like this. These kind of people exist.

And people, remember the thing about this potentially being an Assist Trophy?

Either way, I think you guys are putting way too much stock in that power star thing.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Sakurai has to know about this by now. Which makes me one rates in tomorrow's pic. I mean it is a Thursday after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom