• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 3/26/2011

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Still pretty upset i couldn't make this, but i was able to watch quite abit of the stream. I'll be sure to make it to the next one

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Tin Man

Next time you take replays off my SD card, COPY THEM

Dont just dump them on to your hard drive and leave my SD card bare

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Oh yeah i always forget to shoutout out ppl unlesa there ib results
Nice talkin to u ryan,lold at alot of the melee stories

Drekkennthanks for the crazy good stream awesome job man

Patches nd fishys friends nice talkin to u,shoutouts to .exe

Curas gf,thoss driving at's lol

Riddlemediddlydoo- ***n young link LOL

Typin from iphone forgive me,i jate when i cant sleep!!!

Last edited:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
i like this tourney alot for having an amatuer bracket where the prize wasnt money but was still something that people would want to compete for. also, if cura had told anybody that he was coming to this, im almost positive san would have came and ***** you guys.

also, I want to come to something out there, i really do, eventually itll happen. sorry i keep putting it off so hard. i feel terrible every time. =/
Do you read what you type before you send it? I feel like you dont. I told people i was coming to this. And I personally asked sanford if he wanted to come to this. You have to have a passport to get into Canada now which a lot of people dont have including sanford. So realistically Frannie and I are the only ones who can get to a Canadian tournament unless you have a passport as well in which you most definitely wouldn't be coming with us anyways.

Housing Crew
1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - Really good time hanging out with you, very nice and very skilled with each character. Thanks for all the help you provided with the Canadian currency problem and good job at the tournament.

2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) - Shame we didnt play saturday night, i think i just passed out Lol So tired no sleep at all.

7. Toronto Joe - Fun MM$ very funny. Good time at Pizzapizza with the clutch mindgames from the pizza guy.

9. Gichan - Great job with the tournament it was so much fun. Awesome chillen with you and chattin it up about stupid **** Lol. Fun MM$ and great job in the tournament as well. Ill go ICs next time I come to Canadian tournament. Unless I start to main ike which probably wont happen.

Tournament.

3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - Dont think I played you at all (singles). Good job running stuff and good matches in doubles. We should not have gone RC Lol. Great job in singles as well. MM$ next time if theres time.

4. Hype ($22) - Good job, I enjoy our matches. Nice falco and Marth, we should definitely play more next time.

5. Meekspeedy ($11) - Good friendlys and great job. I usually hate sonic but your was enjoyable to watch.

5. Sauc3 ($11) - Funny Project M match. I may have gotten lucky.

7. JMo - Nice doubles, we'll do singles next time.

9. Culex - Good friendlys from what we did play. Ike dittos are fun

9. Raidos - Great matches! We should have played more than what we did.

9. Iliad - Lol MM$? Ike v marth 5$ Lets goo.

13. Ambrose - Good friendly when we did play. For both brawl and P;M

13. Dan-Da-Man - Brawl Friend codes?

17. Peachy - Really close matches! I thought i was going to loose the set. Peachy is very tricky and annoying.

17. cMeDu - Asian Wolf kid right? Good friendlys! Very skilled wolf. Should play him more.

25. SK - Didn't play you but congradulations on your accomplishments.

25. Tdawg - Good pre-tournament friendlys

25. Supreme Dirt - Good job in pools, you wrecked me game 1. Shouldnt have gone luigi

25. Kongmetal - Really good job in doubles.

33. .exe - Good pre tournament friendlys. Nice talking with you as well.

Shout outs to Ryan ford, really enjoyed talking with you. Good luck with your school.

Thanks for putting us a Team U.S.A Lol surprised we got 5th. Male-Female teams are too good! Shout outs to frannie for carrying me in doubles.

The tournament was extremely fun and im glad I came out to it. Will most likely be coming again assuming I have the money and get housing. Kinda disappointed P;M got canceled. Very very very well done stream. I really enjoy the Canada community, very friendly and open. Hopefully your next tournament will be as successful as this one.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Yes Cura, BFC. You mad inactive beast.
I still haven't forgotten getting ruined in DK vs ICs; probably a large reason why I main Snake & DK now.

Glad you could make it up here bro, let's play again sometime.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yes Cura, BFC. You mad inactive beast.
I still haven't forgotten getting ruined in DK vs ICs; probably a large reason why I main Snake & DK now.

Glad you could make it up here bro, let's play again sometime.
You main snake to counter ics?

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
I wish i could of stayed all the way =( I HATE WORK
im so sure i would of made it past pools and like lost in brakcetsss XD
MY SHOUTOUTS GO TO ALLLL OF YOUUU
ME <3 you all long time
except for you meekspeedy, damn spring gimped my diddy T_T THE SHAME
i also learned.... i cant use diddy in doubles XD but hey im pretty happy i did considerably well for my first tournament, especially in doubles, since my goal was well, to not be last.... >_> <_< next tourney gonna be epicness!!! team smexy all the way

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Kongmetal.

First thing to improve on.

DON'T UP-B ONSTAGE.

I think you lost all of your stocks in a set because of that. Iunno, I wasn't really paying attention.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dan i dont have a wii or internet anymore. Can only play and get on when i go to my brothers.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Heya everyone~ I was happy to attend my well I guess you could say first tourney for singles haha! I did better than I expected because my goal was secretly just to make it out of pools. :p I guess I am not used to how lengthy these tournies are so after doubles, pools and friendlies awaiting on brackets I was quite exhausted. Though I had lots of fun with my matches! I am looking forward to playing all the people I have not yet, and I can't wait to rematch those who I have played hehe.

P.S. I was quite surprised about hearing how many people thought I was a girl! For further clerification to those who still don't know I AM A GUY! :p Another side note, I'll try not to dissapoint next tourney and hopefully one comes up soon hehe~

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Well, from reading about what most people said or expected from me... It's kinda hard not to admit that I dissapointed some people haha. I just wish the tourney went by a little faster.. or I'll take a beauty nap sometime inbetween pools and brackets haha.

Patches

Smash Master
I won't lie. Seeing that you got 1st seed, and then placed 17th, I was disappointed. I figured you'dd o a lot better than that.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Now when someone says something like I did, one expects to get some support! Like aww it's okay or no worries you will get them next time! :p No, but I understand haha.~

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
The wii that was set up at the stream, i need those captain falcon replays XD

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Good stuff for getting the venue and hosting Gi! Oh, glad to see support from pownz/Drekken again!

Good stuff Ryan/Hype/Culex/Ambrose! You guys need to win next time though!

=D

I was quite surprised about hearing how many people thought I was a girl! For further clerification to those who still don't know I AM A GUY!
ahahhahaahaahha :bee::bee::bee::bee: wtf

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
To be fair to the confused people, you aren't exactly the manliest looking person around, Peachy.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL wow.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
lol no worriez meek it twas sexy
speaking of smexy.... WASSUP PEACHY, next tourney our doubles team will kick even more asss!!! >=D team smexy ftw!!!! although i really need to learn how to use diddeh in dubz T_T

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh, one thing.

Shout-out to the Bob-Omb that Peachy pulled.

Dying at 12% is NOT FUN. ESPECIALLY in brackets.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Oh, one thing.

Shout-out to the Bob-Omb that Peachy pulled.

Dying at 12% is NOT FUN. ESPECIALLY in brackets.
GaW dies at 65% before the Bomb-Omb is thrown. Ending at 99%.
You'll live with Bucket Braking, though.

So..
Dirt is taking lessons on how to Di like Tin?

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
im going to work alot more on diddeh in dubz hopefull kong and peachy can include less mk XD but ill still work on mk and sheik (AND FALCON) so wahahaha >=D

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Poke.

Not if I'm at the top of the screen on Stadium 2 and it's thrown upward and I don't see it coming.

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
Now for my Shoutouts
1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - :metaknight: Congratz on winning the touney man :D
2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) - :metaknight: Great seeing you again we really need to get a proper friendies next time.
3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - :olimar:/:diddy: dGreat seeing you again
4. Hype ($22) - :metaknight: Didn't get to friendies this time next time though
5. Meekspeedy ($11) - :sonic: Meek is to good XD
5. Sauc3 ($11) - :metaknight:/:kirby2:/:dedede: GGs in pools and
7. JMo - :metaknight: didn't get a match in...
7. Toronto Joe - :wario:/:gw: GGs in pools
9. Gichan - :wario:/:olimar: Thans for hosting a pro tournament like always
9. Culex - :metaknight:/:falco:/:gw:
9. Raidos - :snake: didn't get a match in...
9. Iliad - :marth: didn't get a match in...
13. Ambrose - :popo: didn't get a match in...
13. Ryan FW - :zerosuitsamus: didn't get a match in...
13. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2: didn't get a match in...
13. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2: Nice meeting you we should friendies some time.
17. Jasuke - :metaknight: didn't get a match in...
17. Mprime - :snake:/:popo: Thanx for the helpful info.
17. HrcPoke - :ike: Great seeing you again
17. Logan - :metaknight: didn't get a match in...
17. Cura - :metaknight:/:ike: GGs in dubz friendies
17. Peachy - :peach: Lulzy time getting there and GGz in friendies
17. Patches - :gw: Nice meeting you
17. cMeDu - :metaknight: didn't get a match in...
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - :snake: Gratz on winning amatur bracket!
25. Tdawg - :mario2: Great seeing you again cuz we should play again sometime ;P
25. Leaf Shadow - :rob: Learn the damn MK MU and also to DI better
25. Zetsu - :falco: GGs in amatur brackets
25. Skyler Silver - :kirby2: Next time man wanna face that kirby again :p
25. Supreme Dirt - :gw: Lol at your comment at the touney great seeing you again
25. Han - :marth: didn't get a match in...
25. Kongmetal - :diddy: didn't get a match in...
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: Lulzy conversations and ggs in brackets ;D
33. Looftwaffles - :marth: didn't get a match in...
33. Fuddo -:pit: What happened son XD JK bet you'll do much better next time.
33. Tekotsu - :lucas: didn't get a match in...
33. Fishy - :wario: didn't get a match in...
33. Roxxy - :diddy: didn't get a match in...
33. Deegs2 - :falcon: didn't get a match in...
33. Douhneil - :mario2: Lol at all our references XD
41. Trawr - :falco: didn't get a match in...
41. Deegs - :ganondorf: didn't get a match in...
41. Boxer - :diddy: didn't get a match in...
41. Mr.Plow - :diddy: GGs in bracket 1 of amaturs

(Manny + Rice) - :metaknight: + :pikachu2: GGs in the dubs friendies
]

judge!

Smash Ace
looks like the only way ally is going to loose now is if i use jiggs. =P lol

Top Bottom